NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions. - Page 947  

post #28381 of 78800
Quote:
Originally Posted by dland24 View Post

Madison Bumgarner.

pimp.gif

post #28382 of 78800
Bumgarner. Road Warrior.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS
SACRAMENTO KINGS
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS
SACRAMENTO KINGS
post #28383 of 78800
It just gm 1, I ain't freaking out yet.
post #28384 of 78800
Long way to go. Game might still be going on if STL played clean baseball.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS
SACRAMENTO KINGS
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS
SACRAMENTO KINGS
post #28385 of 78800
It just sunk in for me that Ned yost is undefeated as a manager in playoff baseball.

Holy sweet mother of Mary.
post #28386 of 78800
Even being down 0-2, I'm not all that worried. EVERYTHING has been breaking right for the Royals. I think. laugh.gif

O's have to get better performances out of their SP. Someone has to give them 6-7 quality innings because I know the bats can put up enough runs.
post #28387 of 78800
How are you not worried? Bal has the worst starting pitching out of all four teams and are now going into KC. KC has also hit Chien Wang very well.
post #28388 of 78800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerific703 View Post

How are you not worried? Bal has the worst starting pitching out of all four teams and are now going into KC. KC has also hit Chien Wang very well.

Because the two teams are evenly matched. Not even sweating the 0-2 hole.
post #28389 of 78800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerific703 View Post

How are you not worried? Bal has the worst starting pitching out of all four teams and are now going into KC. KC has also hit Chien Wang very well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJs07 View Post

Because the two teams are evenly matched. Not even sweating the 0-2 hole.
O's were 46-35 on the road in regular season.
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
post #28390 of 78800
Obviously game 3 is a must win for Baltimore.

However if they get that win Monday, its a brand new series. They've been in the past 2 games and had their chances. Of course the same could be said about the angels and their first two games against KC and I thought they would make it a series and steal a game in KC.

Ill put it like this though. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this series is 2-2 after Tuesday or if it ends in a sweep Tuesday. Baseball is weird like that at times.

Curious to how Baltimore responds come Monday.
post #28391 of 78800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerific703 View Post

How are you not worried? Bal has the worst starting pitching out of all four teams and are now going into KC. KC has also hit Chien Wang very well.
Chen pitched the Royals well this season in two starts.
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
post #28392 of 78800
They put up numbers on Saturday and showed 5 KC players that hit Chen well. They also said Buck wanted to go Chen in game 2 but feared him getting hit and going down 0-2 and is why he didn't announce a pitcher until after game 1
post #28393 of 78800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerific703 View Post

They put up numbers on Saturday and showed 5 KC players that hit Chen well. They also said Buck wanted to go Chen in game 2 but feared him getting hit and going down 0-2 and is why he didn't announce a pitcher until after game 1
2.19 ERA this season vs. KC. 3 ER on 12.1 IP. 7 K, 3 BB.
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
post #28394 of 78800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos View Post

Obviously game 3 is a must win for Baltimore.

However if they get that win Monday, its a brand new series. They've been in the past 2 games and had their chances. Of course the same could be said about the angels and their first two games against KC and I thought they would make it a series and steal a game in KC.

Ill put it like this though. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this series is 2-2 after Tuesday or if it ends in a sweep Tuesday. Baseball is weird like that at times.

Curious to how Baltimore responds come Monday.

Exactly. I think the team will respond accordingly and make it a series.
post #28395 of 78800
That's cool and all but like I said, the five players they showed had great career numbers. Chen has been shaky and can crumble early. I wouldn't trust him. That Baltimore offense is what really saved their SP this year.

I think KC is having too much fun and are feeling too good to lose this series. My guy JJ might be comfortable but this team is down 0-2 and is going into a crazy environment. I don't see KC losing game 3.
post #28396 of 78800
Carpenter smokin.gif
post #28397 of 78800
Beautiful baseball by the cards
post #28398 of 78800
Would've loved to have more than 1 but I'll take the lead.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS
SACRAMENTO KINGS
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS
SACRAMENTO KINGS
post #28399 of 78800
Tied up b smokin.gif
post #28400 of 78800
Cards with lead pimp.gif
post #28401 of 78800
joe buck definitely just creamed his pants...
When S&T has that moment of clarity: "...we're grasping at straws talking about Spygate, Deflategate, the system, French kissing relatives, UGGs, Trump, etc." - @trey ohh five
When S&T has that moment of clarity: "...we're grasping at straws talking about Spygate, Deflategate, the system, French kissing relatives, UGGs, Trump, etc." - @trey ohh five
post #28402 of 78800
^laugh.gif

tired.gif
post #28403 of 78800
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadsetAce View Post

joe buck definitely just creamed his pants...

Don't blame him. What a bomb
post #28404 of 78800
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconation24 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadsetAce View Post

joe buck definitely just creamed his pants...

Don't blame him. What a bomb

i think you're missing the point, but yes, that was an absolute bomb
When S&T has that moment of clarity: "...we're grasping at straws talking about Spygate, Deflategate, the system, French kissing relatives, UGGs, Trump, etc." - @trey ohh five
When S&T has that moment of clarity: "...we're grasping at straws talking about Spygate, Deflategate, the system, French kissing relatives, UGGs, Trump, etc." - @trey ohh five
post #28405 of 78800
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadsetAce View Post

i think you're missing the point, but yes, that was an absolute bomb

Is he from St. Louis or something?
post #28406 of 78800
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadsetAce View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconation24 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadsetAce View Post

joe buck definitely just creamed his pants...

Don't blame him. What a bomb

i think you're missing the point, but yes, that was an absolute bomb

Ofcourse he missed the point laugh.gif

Not surprised at what just happened
post #28407 of 78800
^ he's just an avid Cards homer laugh.gif
When S&T has that moment of clarity: "...we're grasping at straws talking about Spygate, Deflategate, the system, French kissing relatives, UGGs, Trump, etc." - @trey ohh five
When S&T has that moment of clarity: "...we're grasping at straws talking about Spygate, Deflategate, the system, French kissing relatives, UGGs, Trump, etc." - @trey ohh five
post #28408 of 78800
yep
post #28409 of 78800
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay View Post

You can't be this slow, can you?

How mad are you?
post #28410 of 78800
roll.gif Look what you started
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions.