NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions. - Page 1144

post #34291 of 77571
O's giving us free runs pimp.gif
Boston Bruins | New England Patriots | Boston Red Sox | Georgetown Hoyas | Michigan Wolverines |
Arsenal FC | Huevos Rancheros Hockey | USMNT
Reply
Boston Bruins | New England Patriots | Boston Red Sox | Georgetown Hoyas | Michigan Wolverines |
Arsenal FC | Huevos Rancheros Hockey | USMNT
Reply
post #34292 of 77571
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadsetAce View Post

O's giving us free runs pimp.gif


Seriously though.  What a ridiculous inning. :{

 

And I was all excited to watch the game early this morning... :lol

post #34293 of 77571
D'Arnaud. pimp.gif
post #34294 of 77571
anyone familiar with this Julio Urias kid the Dodgers have? supposed to be one of the best pitching prospects in the game. 18 years old has tremendous stuff apparently.
post #34295 of 77571
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm View Post

anyone familiar with this Julio Urias kid the Dodgers have? supposed to be one of the best pitching prospects in the game. 18 years old has tremendous stuff apparently.

I'm sure he's "18"


laugh.gif
post #34296 of 77571
maybe he was when they signed him out of Mexico two years ago laugh.gif
post #34297 of 77571






smokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gif
Edited by Ballerific703 - 4/20/15 at 12:46pm
post #34298 of 77571
Is it only 61 million? ****, that's ain't nothin, I thought it was still like 108 or somethin. 61 isn't ****.
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
Reply
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
Reply
post #34299 of 77571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerific703 View Post



smokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gif

He embracing the villian role, probably going to go yard again off Simon tonight.
post #34300 of 77571
worst staff in the league and we lead the division pimp.gif
Boston Bruins | New England Patriots | Boston Red Sox | Georgetown Hoyas | Michigan Wolverines |
Arsenal FC | Huevos Rancheros Hockey | USMNT
Reply
Boston Bruins | New England Patriots | Boston Red Sox | Georgetown Hoyas | Michigan Wolverines |
Arsenal FC | Huevos Rancheros Hockey | USMNT
Reply
post #34301 of 77571
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVobach View Post

About to turn off KC Sports Radio this morning. 

So. Many. Callers. Complaining.

GET OVER IT.

Herrera and Yordy went way too far, just accept what happened, Lawrie apologized, and play baseball, get rid of the other crap (or do it in the 1st inning and not late in the game)

+1
post #34302 of 77571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerific703 View Post







smokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gifsmokin.gif

Dad


Also I just saw that lawrie slide and Jesus that was dirty
post #34303 of 77571
mlb shop has 25% off jerseys. i wanna grab a blue harvey, blue upton and orange adam jones jersey but dropping 6 bones aint the wisest thing for me right now laugh.gif
post #34304 of 77571
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKESUX View Post

There is not one pitcher in the majors who would want to intentionally hurt someone by pitching at their head. Kazmir should have got ejected. The Royals have more hit batters than any team so far in the majors. Enough is enough. Right or wrong a team has to stand up sooner or later

Yea, hitting a dude in the foot in the first after the long man finished the game yesterday. Totally intentional.

Kc is full of tards. One year of good baseball. You guys don't even have one guy who can scrap. Just keep eating ur rat infested food while we try to get a plumber.
post #34305 of 77571
the only thing i like about the royals tomfoolery is the way there's brotherhood developing and they're standing up for each other. but herrera got od bush-league with that head hunting ****. that aint cool man.
post #34306 of 77571
Yanks need to score 5 more runs so I could get this 50% off papa johns tomorrow smokin.gif
post #34307 of 77571
Quote:
Originally Posted by grusumm18 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKESUX View Post

There is not one pitcher in the majors who would want to intentionally hurt someone by pitching at their head. Kazmir should have got ejected. The Royals have more hit batters than any team so far in the majors. Enough is enough. Right or wrong a team has to stand up sooner or later

Yea, hitting a dude in the foot in the first after the long man finished the game yesterday. Totally intentional.

Kc is full of tards. One year of good baseball. You guys don't even have one guy who can scrap. Just keep eating ur rat infested food while we try to get a plumber.

Let's not act like Oakland didn't do anything wrong in this.
post #34308 of 77571
Quote:
Originally Posted by brendasdeadbaby View Post

Yanks need to score 5 more runs so I could get this 50% off papa johns tomorrow smokin.gif
same deal if the rangers score 3 goals laugh.gif
post #34309 of 77571
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm View Post

same deal if the rangers score 3 goals laugh.gif

So I get it for free if the yanks score 6 and the Rangers score 3 tonight?? IN!!!
post #34310 of 77571
they do a deal usually for the royals if they score 5 runs as well. wonder if zip codes matter tho laugh.gif
post #34311 of 77571
hope this chick at the pirates game is ok
post #34312 of 77571
Yeah she got knocked out before hitting the ground. Scary and such a small chance that would happen
TEAM ECONOMICS

From Smith to Friedman, we know what's up


Official Member of the Steeler Nation
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII Champions
Reply
TEAM ECONOMICS

From Smith to Friedman, we know what's up


Official Member of the Steeler Nation
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII Champions
Reply
post #34313 of 77571
Vine of the accident?
post #34314 of 77571
i could rewind my mlb.tv and watch but i dont want to
post #34315 of 77571
post #34316 of 77571
Papa Johns has deals for everything. Those cheap bastards laugh.gif
post #34317 of 77571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewbacca2 View Post

Papa Johns has deals for everything. Those cheap bastards laugh.gif

Their Pizza sucks that's why
post #34318 of 77571
That play by Iglesias....my goodness what a play
post #34319 of 77571
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoOk View Post

https://vine.co/v/eaAjxD7gPeu

There's no netting sick.gif hope she gets a signed ball or something
post #34320 of 77571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman II View Post

Their Pizza sucks that's why

But there cinnapie and cookie pizza ain't smokin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions.