NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Sneaker Showcase › Official Soccer Jersey Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Soccer Jersey Thread - Page 215

post #6421 of 15611

I really want the black brazil training top with sponsors 

IG: J_Hui7
For Sale: Nike Flyknit Trainer MC Size 8
For Sale: Sophia Chang x Puma Disc Blaze Size 7.5
PM Me
Reply
IG: J_Hui7
For Sale: Nike Flyknit Trainer MC Size 8
For Sale: Sophia Chang x Puma Disc Blaze Size 7.5
PM Me
Reply
post #6422 of 15611

Waiting for the France kit to go on sale...

Spoiler: Glenn dies
Reply
Spoiler: Glenn dies
Reply
post #6423 of 15611
Copped a orange sneijder to go along with my blue Van Persie. Hopefully I get it this week.

Also, where is everybody getting their James jerseys?
SINCE 2000....
Reply
SINCE 2000....
Reply
post #6424 of 15611
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Watt View Post

James smokin.gif

I just can't rock other Latin countries.

What club does he play for?
Last I heard he was at Monaco in Ligue
Rocking J's since Kindergarten, lurking NT since '99! nthat.gif
Reply
Rocking J's since Kindergarten, lurking NT since '99! nthat.gif
Reply
post #6425 of 15611
AS Monaco
SINCE 2000....
Reply
SINCE 2000....
Reply
post #6426 of 15611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halftime View Post

Waiting for the France kit to go on sale...

THIS
2013 LA Galaxy Away Formotion Jersey Size L for Sale
Reply
2013 LA Galaxy Away Formotion Jersey Size L for Sale
Reply
post #6427 of 15611
Thanks for the help fellas @airmaximus @dr-damon . Any US links to get the brasil training jerseys?
sensitive thugs y'all all need hugs
Reply
sensitive thugs y'all all need hugs
Reply
post #6428 of 15611
shame Nike Brasil has that much more gear available. All we have is the home/away and like two training jerseys. So many nice products available on their site, I'd be broke
post #6429 of 15611
Won a competition and got this:

post #6430 of 15611
Canaries pimp.gif

Anyone selling centennial usa kit in med? Too many fakes on the bay
@bennyfonzarelli
Reply
@bennyfonzarelli
Reply
post #6431 of 15611
I love that Norwich jersey and wanted it. I gave up because it was such a hassle to get it from the team store. I dig these Errea kits. The Burnely kit from the EPL a few year go was classic.
post #6432 of 15611
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamKQboro View Post

Last I heard he was at Monaco in Ligue

Yes. He went to AS Monaco along with Falcao in the same transfer window. I kinda dig the Monaco macron kit from last year but their new Nike kits are sick!
post #6433 of 15611
Like seeing people cop smaller club shirts. That Norwich shirt is dope.
post #6434 of 15611
Gonna have to stop by Ross nerd.gif
CHELSEA F.C.
PHOENIX SUNS
ARIZONA WILDCATS
TENNESSEE TITANS
Reply
CHELSEA F.C.
PHOENIX SUNS
ARIZONA WILDCATS
TENNESSEE TITANS
Reply
post #6435 of 15611

Just came in the mail - perfect timing for the semifinals. Can I get a legit check? Thanks guys 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

post #6436 of 15611
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUNYC View Post

Just came in the mail - perfect timing for the semifinals. Can I get a legit check? Thanks guys 

i could be wrong, but if its an on field (match) jersey, shouldnt the authentic tag be gold and not black?

edit: that might just be for national team kits though
LA Lakers | LA Galaxy | LA Dodgers | LA Rams | FC Bayern Munich
PSN - vtotheinay

twitter.com/vtotheinay
instagram.com/vtotheinay
Reply
LA Lakers | LA Galaxy | LA Dodgers | LA Rams | FC Bayern Munich
PSN - vtotheinay

twitter.com/vtotheinay
instagram.com/vtotheinay
Reply
post #6437 of 15611
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUNYC View Post
 

Just came in the mail - perfect timing for the semifinals. Can I get a legit check? Thanks guys 

Looks legit to me, can you take a better picture of the vent holes & T-bar?

usually i look at the vent holes, if they are all perfectly intact

then they should be legit, most fakes do not aline at all, and the T-bar, usually

you can see the creasing between where the shirt and the sleeve attaches.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtotheinay View Post


i could be wrong, but if its an on field (match) jersey, shouldnt the authentic tag be gold and not black?

edit: that might just be for national team kits though

thats only for the new 14/15 kits

Player Issues are gold & the replicas are silver


Edited by Atmos - 7/5/14 at 1:01pm
post #6438 of 15611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmos View Post
 

Looks legit to me, can you take a better picture of the vent holes & T-bar?

usually i look at the vent holes, if they are all perfectly intact

then they should be legit, most fakes do not aline at all, and the T-bar, usually

you can see the creasing between where the shirt and the sleeve attaches.

 

thats only for the new 14/15 kits

Player Issues are gold & the replicas are silver

Thanks, repped

 

Below are more pics of the vent holes and t-bar

 

 

 

post #6439 of 15611

Looks good & legit, and thanks @RUNYC ;) 

i wanted to get my hand on that jersey as well, dont you just love that authentic LFP patch feel? lol

feels so smooth:lol

post #6440 of 15611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmos View Post
 

Looks good & legit, and thanks @RUNYC ;) 

i wanted to get my hand on that jersey as well, dont you just love that authentic LFP patch feel? lol

feels so smooth:lol

Thanks @Atmos definitely does feel extra smooth :lol 

 

I was able to find on eBay for a great price so I had to pull the trigger 

post #6441 of 15611
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUNYC View Post
 

Thanks @Atmos definitely does feel extra smooth :lol 

 

I was able to find on eBay for a great price so I had to pull the trigger 

haha i love that sh*t

you think you're going to get the new barca jersey?

its growing on to me alot:eek

post #6442 of 15611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmos View Post
 

haha i love that sh*t

you think you're going to get the new barca jersey?

its growing on to me alot:eek

Grew on me a lot also, I'm going to try to see it in store before deciding 

post #6443 of 15611
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUNYC View Post
 

Grew on me a lot also, I'm going to try to see it in store before deciding 

yea same, before i buy anything new i want to get all of the other teams 13/14 jerseys i can find before they sell out|I

post #6444 of 15611

 

These are fake man, a legit star ball patch sells for $20 alone, the RESPECT patch is really tough to find and they tend to go for $60+ now if you really want a complete jersey this is a good alternative. 

post #6445 of 15611
What's the best way to get an ronaldo portugal home 2014 wc jersey? I looking for the match version with authentic lettering and numbering. I see one on fans edge but don't know if the lettering is authentic. Any help is appreciated, thanks
TRADE YOUR OLDER SEASON KITS IN FOR 14/15 KITS

13/14 Barca home kit for 14/15 Barca home kit (match version)
13/14 PSG home/away for 14/15 PSG home/away
12/13 Man U away for 14/15 Man U home/away
Reply
TRADE YOUR OLDER SEASON KITS IN FOR 14/15 KITS

13/14 Barca home kit for 14/15 Barca home kit (match version)
13/14 PSG home/away for 14/15 PSG home/away
12/13 Man U away for 14/15 Man U home/away
Reply
post #6446 of 15611
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Watt View Post

Anyone know if www.usfootballshop.com legit ? nerd.gif

fake as hell

post #6447 of 15611
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Watt View Post

I was 99% sure.

But you never know laugh.gif

i love how they have the same layout as CFS

post #6448 of 15611
Quote:
Originally Posted by derteano34 View Post
 

 

These are fake man, a legit star ball patch sells for $20 alone, the RESPECT patch is really tough to find and they tend to go for $60+ now if you really want a complete jersey this is a good alternative. 

i looked at it again, and you're right, the stars are supposed to be touching as well, sorry for the false info.

post #6449 of 15611
Saw that last seasons Chelsea jerseys are $50 with name and number on todofut so I grabbed a home Lampard and away Hazard. I'm going to miss Lamapard frown.gif
CHELSEA F.C.
PHOENIX SUNS
ARIZONA WILDCATS
TENNESSEE TITANS
Reply
CHELSEA F.C.
PHOENIX SUNS
ARIZONA WILDCATS
TENNESSEE TITANS
Reply
post #6450 of 15611
Found a few arsenal and man city 3x pieces at Ross, nothing my size
https://twitter.com/KobiWanBryant
instagram: kobiwanbryant
Reply
https://twitter.com/KobiWanBryant
instagram: kobiwanbryant
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sneaker Showcase
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Sneaker Showcase › Official Soccer Jersey Thread