NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › Post Your Unpopular Music Opinions
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post Your Unpopular Music Opinions - Page 42

post #1231 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

Not going back through all of these posts so forgive me if this has already been said, but really, what's the fascination with Dej Loaf? I think her music is atrocious. I honestly believe that if she wasn't nice looking no one would care about her.

Her ep is criminally slept on, she's not the rapper but she got some bangers and some good feel good music

Edited by Rollinwithangel - 12/12/15 at 8:49am
post #1232 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawghtyhare View Post

First off jay a penis rider
Stay jumping from dude to dude in order to steal their flow or style or lyrics
Not to mention he so damn sensitive
Dude was mad for like 10 years cause nas stood him up in the studio
Ol boy looks up to nas
He wishes he had the respect of his peers as an MC that nas has
Nas uses wack beats and still makes **** sound so damn beautiful
Most of jays music is at least decent cause of the beats
He ain't saying nothing revolutionary or great
He can't make a concept song by himself for the life of him
He has no imagination
Dude is boring
Every idea he either stole or scammed someone or lied to get it
Nobody really likes dude
If u peep dudes don't even really talk about having that much of a REAL relationship with dude
Why???
Cause he a snake
See what he did to dame
See what he did to all of rocafella
Just left them dudes to drown
They all thought jay was the best for em which I understand
But he took their trust and squashed it
Dude ain't loyal
Not to mention a pedophile
Y'all see how he wanted Beyoncé soooo bad even though she was under age
That's just what untrustworthy
Snake
Unoriginal
Corny
Wack ****** do
He latches on to people like a leech
And sucks them dry
Ol boy a human chameleon the way he takes folks style
Most awkwardly social ***** *** ***** in rap
Beans spits harder than dude
Beans murders him on EVERY DAMN SONG
not to mention his thieving *** ways
Way he robbed omillio out of give it to me
He ain't had a good album since 2001
Black album only like 5 songs are even good
Album is straight trash
Best song he's had since black album is roc boys
And again it's just cause the beat
Bum *** ***** rode Kanye coat tails for damn near a decade
Let's not forget he stole young Chris flow either mean.gif
Jay a snake
A goddamn snake
Crazy how people don't like to admit the REAL reason jay made it
Cause big and PAC ain't here
If they were still alive jay wouldn't have had no time to shine with them around
Shiiiiiiiit I wouldn't be surprised if jay snake self set both them up
So he could Scheme his way into the limelight mean.gif
Prolly got DMX back on that stuff too
Saw how good he was and better than him
And prolly peer pressured him to get back on that stuff
Shiiiiit wouldn't be surprised if he set beanie up on them tax charges either
Ol snitching self
See what he did to get that presidency at def jam
Broke up that black distribution thing irv puff and them was settin up
Jay a snake PERIOD
I'm telling y'all he been dropping bread crumbs but y'all ain't been payin attention


still bar for bar better than anyone else who's ever done it.

LMAO

i'm a **** rider, what are you?
post #1233 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawghtyhare View Post

Neither does Jay
Blueprint which is Jay's best and b. Coming are equal
Actually nah b coming is better
There's no hola hovito type song on b coming

dont stop is a hola hovito type song


yall just be typing ****
post #1234 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIONBLOOD View Post

Let's see

Eminem is a top 5 lyricist ever

Jay-z is not that great a lyricist



roll.gif
post #1235 of 1303
Jay-Z's longevity is more important to his legacy than his catalog.
#TeamBackInMyDay #TeamCheerioGang #PodcastAddict #RollTideRoll
Gifs
(1 photos)
Avatar
(1 photos)
Avatar
(1 photos)
Reply
#TeamBackInMyDay #TeamCheerioGang #PodcastAddict #RollTideRoll
Gifs
(1 photos)
Avatar
(1 photos)
Avatar
(1 photos)
Reply
post #1236 of 1303
with his catalog, you can go song for song with any other rapper and end up with 2 or 3 more albums worth of songs.

anyone.
post #1237 of 1303

Listening to Dedication 2 again, I realize it's the wild messiness that gives its value.

post #1238 of 1303
Solange > Beyonce..

To me, Beyonce is now known as Solange's sister
post #1239 of 1303
TiDE I've always thought this. Solange is a more well rounded artist in my opinion, whereas Beyoncé is a performer. Solange can do her own music, that she wrote and composed and Beyoncé will sing what was written for her, even songs that Solange wrote/co-wrote for her.
post #1240 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawghtyhare View Post

First off jay a penis rider
Stay jumping from dude to dude in order to steal their flow or style or lyrics
Not to mention he so damn sensitive
Dude was mad for like 10 years cause nas stood him up in the studio
Ol boy looks up to nas
He wishes he had the respect of his peers as an MC that nas has
Nas uses wack beats and still makes **** sound so damn beautiful
Most of jays music is at least decent cause of the beats
He ain't saying nothing revolutionary or great
He can't make a concept song by himself for the life of him
He has no imagination
Dude is boring
Every idea he either stole or scammed someone or lied to get it
Nobody really likes dude
If u peep dudes don't even really talk about having that much of a REAL relationship with dude
Why???
Cause he a snake
See what he did to dame
See what he did to all of rocafella
Just left them dudes to drown
They all thought jay was the best for em which I understand
But he took their trust and squashed it
Dude ain't loyal
Not to mention a pedophile
Y'all see how he wanted Beyoncé soooo bad even though she was under age
That's just what untrustworthy
Snake
Unoriginal
Corny
Wack ****** do
He latches on to people like a leech
And sucks them dry
Ol boy a human chameleon the way he takes folks style
Most awkwardly social ***** *** ***** in rap
Beans spits harder than dude
Beans murders him on EVERY DAMN SONG
not to mention his thieving *** ways
Way he robbed omillio out of give it to me
He ain't had a good album since 2001
Black album only like 5 songs are even good
Album is straight trash
Best song he's had since black album is roc boys
And again it's just cause the beat
Bum *** ***** rode Kanye coat tails for damn near a decade
Let's not forget he stole young Chris flow either mean.gif
Jay a snake
A goddamn snake
Crazy how people don't like to admit the REAL reason jay made it
Cause big and PAC ain't here
If they were still alive jay wouldn't have had no time to shine with them around
Shiiiiiiiit I wouldn't be surprised if jay snake self set both them up
So he could Scheme his way into the limelight mean.gif
Prolly got DMX back on that stuff too
Saw how good he was and better than him
And prolly peer pressured him to get back on that stuff
Shiiiiit wouldn't be surprised if he set beanie up on them tax charges either
Ol snitching self
See what he did to get that presidency at def jam
Broke up that black distribution thing irv puff and them was settin up
Jay a snake PERIOD
I'm telling y'all he been dropping bread crumbs but y'all ain't been payin attention

roll.gifroll.gif
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #1241 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

TiDE I've always thought this. Solange is a more well rounded artist in my opinion, whereas Beyoncé is a performer. Solange can do her own music, that she wrote and composed and Beyoncé will sing what was written for her, even songs that Solange wrote/co-wrote for her.

Yea.. B is a superstar and Solange is a musician. I always thought she would be cooler to hang out with too. After listening to A Seat at the Table for like the 30th time, I think it's my #2 album of the year (just behind Anderson .Paak)
post #1242 of 1303
Lol @ rooting for the underdog. Beyonce is clearly better. Only people i see making this argument smell like frankenscence oil
post #1243 of 1303
Lovers in the parking lot embarassed.gif
post #1244 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by eNPHAN View Post

Lol @ rooting for the underdog. Beyonce is clearly better. Only people i see making this argument smell like frankenscence oil

roll.gif
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #1245 of 1303

lol I can't rock with Solange just because I don't like her voice, I've tried, I just can't get beyond it.  Beyoncé released the best music of her career this year

she's been popular but not great musically for a while until now.  Rihanna too, best album of her career this year

 

 

-no artist has ever disappointed me more than Boosie :{

-drake is THE worst.  I dislike everything about son


Edited by ServeChilled81 - 12/10/16 at 4:26pm

SRVD | cinévogue

ELLE DRIVER DIDN'T DIE.

Reply

SRVD | cinévogue

ELLE DRIVER DIDN'T DIE.

Reply
post #1246 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by eNPHAN View Post

Lol @ rooting for the underdog. Beyonce is clearly better. Only people i see making this argument smell like frankenscence oil

Right, only on the internet does solange look better and have better music. Beyoncé is superior in every statistical category.
post #1247 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by eNPHAN View Post

Lol @ rooting for the underdog. Beyonce is clearly better. Only people i see making this argument smell like frankenscence oil

I see you in here with your popular music opinion..

Beyonce is cheesecake factory with safe food for everyone.
Solange is the local mom and pop joint with bangers that only a few appreciate.
post #1248 of 1303
I don't think you're wrong. Beyonce has a better voice and has a better look but she can't do half the **** Solange does. Solange writes, DJs, produces and all kinds of ****. Beyonce does NONE of that but she can sing her *** off and she's prettier. I want to like Solange's album off the strength of her rapping word for word "What Means the World to You?" and her slapping Jay Z around but I couldn't. That sound ain't for me. I don't listen to Beyonce either, I think she makes music for women.
post #1249 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiDE619 View Post

I see you in here with your popular music opinion..

Beyonce is cheesecake factory with safe food for everyone.
Solange is the local mom and pop joint with bangers that only a few appreciate.

no

beyonce is like a luxury brand.

solange is like an ironed on printer paper graphic t shirt hanging up at the drive thru.






my dude said "solange does all types of things beyonce couldn't....like DJ"

LMAO


beyonce actually does write songs, too. She just sings more of them than she writes. Maybe she could limit herself to only singing songs she writes, but then, she'd have solange's catalog.
post #1250 of 1303
Watching a throwback, 'Backstage'

That tour was the beginning and end of a lot of ****** careers man.

Dame really played himself didn't he. Always wanting to be heard, preaching, calling out the wrong ones.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

Reply

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

Reply
post #1251 of 1303
How waw it the end? Guys were just hitting their primes especially Jay and X. Ja was just getting started same with Bleek and Beans.
post #1252 of 1303
Was never a Jay fan always thought he was second best of the generation....just was always consistent. Pac Big and Pun were all >>>> Jay, DMX in his prime > Jay...Eminem in his prime was >> Jay, Kanye in his prime >>>, Jay was just always around...

I'm more excited for the Joey Bad album then Kendrick

People really got polarizing feelings about drake...dude makes good...easily listenable music. Stuff you can throw on at all times with anyone around and it groves....i like him but i ain't caping or hating....just enjoy dudes music

The game misses kevin gates

I think aesop rock is the greatest rapper ever. His bars should be studied like TS Elliot poetry in a class room somewhere
Tannersville
Butchers Hill Bmore

XOTWOD
Reply
Tannersville
Butchers Hill Bmore

XOTWOD
Reply
post #1253 of 1303
Nivea should be bigger than Rihanna right now
#TeamBackInMyDay #TeamCheerioGang #PodcastAddict #RollTideRoll
Gifs
(1 photos)
Avatar
(1 photos)
Avatar
(1 photos)
Reply
#TeamBackInMyDay #TeamCheerioGang #PodcastAddict #RollTideRoll
Gifs
(1 photos)
Avatar
(1 photos)
Avatar
(1 photos)
Reply
post #1254 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Law3001 View Post

How waw it the end? Guys were just hitting their primes especially Jay and X. Ja was just getting started same with Bleek and Beans.

Specifically Dame, but more than that I'm speaking in terms of laying the foundation for the Future of those Crews, Labels and Artists alike.

 

It was then that the Spark was ignited to overthrow Dame and his, anything.

 

In terms of popularity mostly everyone involved in that tour (on the Artist side) benefited immediately following but, lines were drawn and the Blueprint was laid.

 

Jayz future reign wasn't inevitable, before that tour.

He was just smart enough with the Hustle to finesse his way to the TOP of all of it, not some side piece, and of course he had the talent to go along with it.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

Reply

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

Reply
post #1255 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnascott View Post

Nivea should be bigger than Rihanna right now


​how Sway

SRVD | cinévogue

ELLE DRIVER DIDN'T DIE.

Reply

SRVD | cinévogue

ELLE DRIVER DIDN'T DIE.

Reply
post #1256 of 1303

Ma$e is a lyricist.

post #1257 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by superswag View Post

Ma$e is a lyricist.

Agreed. I doubt anyone can argue with that.

2nd verse...
WTB AF1'S SZ 14
Reply
WTB AF1'S SZ 14
Reply
post #1258 of 1303
J Cole and nas are talented writers but boring artists. Especially nas. He picks horrible beats to make it worse.

I like Jay, but I'm not a super fan, but his longevity is impressive than a muf. I first heard dude on video soul 'ain't no'. I was in like 7th grade. Now I'm a grown a** 33 y/o man and son still might drop a hit tomorrow.

There are too many cats to keep up with. Rap has downgraded over the decades imo, it was much more impressive in the 90s to me.

I won't name names but some cats just know the recipe, meaning, they know the persona to emulate and the words to say to get a buzz and sell records.

I'm a big andre fan but the fact that he never dropped a solo rap album means something. Idk if he's uninspired, which I understand, or indecisive, but it means something. Son would go platinum in a day if he dropped.

Down south rap is heavily slept on, there are rappers from my home state (Alabama) that should've gotten deals before many of these new cats.

I think NT has enough juice to propel an artist to the top. If we had an American Idol to type thread where we voted who we'd push, I legit think we'd launch as new star. Not really unpopular, but it's something that was on my mind.

Dolph and gotti should squash the nonsense and put out a tape together. Joint should be so flames that it wouldn't make any sense.
Edited by sooperhooper - 4/7/17 at 12:57am
post #1259 of 1303
Trick what? Mase? Who? That ain't what Mase do. Got a lot of girls that would love to replace you...
WTB AF1'S SZ 14
Reply
WTB AF1'S SZ 14
Reply
post #1260 of 1303

^^^ "There's a Hell up in Harlem" was my joint on that album.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › Post Your Unpopular Music Opinions