NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD - Page 438

post #13111 of 31828
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelom View Post
 

these are great.

These are on NDC now: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-max-1-premium-shoe/pid-841967/pgid-656035

post #13112 of 31828
Quote:
Originally Posted by brolodolo View Post
 

These are on NDC now: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-max-1-premium-shoe/pid-841967/pgid-656035

awesome. Thanks!

picked up the roshes this week. knew it wouldn't be long

post #13113 of 31828
Quote:
Originally Posted by brolodolo View Post

These are on NDC now: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-max-1-premium-shoe/pid-841967/pgid-656035

I'm kind of surprised that they're a men's shoe. I like them, but they're a bit feminine.
Instagram/Twitter: nickjavi21
Reply
Instagram/Twitter: nickjavi21
Reply
post #13114 of 31828
Got my wife some disco balls for Vday

post #13115 of 31828
i know disciple already posted a pic, but these new pics look even better..
Germany
that all black is smokin.gifsmokin.gif
post #13116 of 31828
Them black hyperstrike camo's are dope but am I right in thinking thy are just the Germany camo ones with the mudguard/toebox/midsole and sole painted black? Rather then paying a fortune why not just custom Germany ones (if you have them of course) - it's worth considering.

I do have the Germany camo's and think they are abit over the top, i prefer the black / camo look so will probably get my custom'd soonish
post #13117 of 31828
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirMaxAddict View Post

Them black hyperstrike camo's are dope but am I right in thinking thy are just the Germany camo ones with the mudguard/toebox/midsole and sole painted black? Rather then paying a fortune why not just custom Germany ones (if you have them of course) - it's worth considering.

I do have the Germany camo's and think they are abit over the top, i prefer the black / camo look so will probably get my custom'd soonish

thats exactly what they are and def thought of going the custom route after AMD pointed out how RARE these official ones are going to be

just dont know how well the black paint will cover up the material camo AND really not trying to mess up my only current pair of Germany's since they are my fav of the country pack
For Sale:
Air Max 1 Camo Germany size 11
Kobe 8 Easters size 11
click galleries below for items for sale
IG shoes and stuff: dees_depot
twitter: @dionsingh
for sale
(24 photos)
zoom revis
(18 photos)
 
Reply
For Sale:
Air Max 1 Camo Germany size 11
Kobe 8 Easters size 11
click galleries below for items for sale
IG shoes and stuff: dees_depot
twitter: @dionsingh
for sale
(24 photos)
zoom revis
(18 photos)
 
Reply
post #13118 of 31828

deal check please...is 175 for ds og obsidians reasonable?  seems a little high for me but i cant find any whatsoever in my sz, not even ebay for under 200. 

WTB or Trade: Packer GL3 Dirty Buck 10.5/11

FS: 24K Diadora N9000 Sombra 10.5 $250 Shipped

FS: 997 Rose 10.5 $265 Shipped

Reply

WTB or Trade: Packer GL3 Dirty Buck 10.5/11

FS: 24K Diadora N9000 Sombra 10.5 $250 Shipped

FS: 997 Rose 10.5 $265 Shipped

Reply
post #13119 of 31828
Quote:
Originally Posted by flores0206 View Post

deal check please...is 175 for ds og obsidians reasonable?  seems a little high for me but i cant find any whatsoever in my sz, not even ebay for under 200. 

High , what size are you ?
post #13120 of 31828
Quote:
Originally Posted by vig09 View Post


High , what size are you ?

10-10.5

WTB or Trade: Packer GL3 Dirty Buck 10.5/11

FS: 24K Diadora N9000 Sombra 10.5 $250 Shipped

FS: 997 Rose 10.5 $265 Shipped

Reply

WTB or Trade: Packer GL3 Dirty Buck 10.5/11

FS: 24K Diadora N9000 Sombra 10.5 $250 Shipped

FS: 997 Rose 10.5 $265 Shipped

Reply
post #13121 of 31828
Quote:
Originally Posted by flores0206 View Post

10-10.5

Do what I did , check Fnl every morning , I just got those last week for $79 , maybe you will get lucky but 200 is insane IMO
post #13122 of 31828
Quote:
Originally Posted by vig09 View Post


Do what I did , check Fnl every morning , I just got those last week for $79 , maybe you will get lucky but 200 is insane IMO

The OGs for $79?  Damn I just keep seeing the EMs on there. Yea 200 is too much so when i saw 175, im tempted to pull the trigger

WTB or Trade: Packer GL3 Dirty Buck 10.5/11

FS: 24K Diadora N9000 Sombra 10.5 $250 Shipped

FS: 997 Rose 10.5 $265 Shipped

Reply

WTB or Trade: Packer GL3 Dirty Buck 10.5/11

FS: 24K Diadora N9000 Sombra 10.5 $250 Shipped

FS: 997 Rose 10.5 $265 Shipped

Reply
post #13123 of 31828
Anybody copped the USA air max 1?
post #13124 of 31828
Quote:
Originally Posted by flores0206 View Post
 

The OGs for $79?  Damn I just keep seeing the EMs on there. Yea 200 is too much so when i saw 175, im tempted to pull the trigger


even 175 is way too much. it's a GR shoe that was made in large number. it even went on disco in several stores. don't fall for the hype.

post #13125 of 31828
Quote:
Originally Posted by blankblank View Post
 


even 175 is way too much. it's a GR shoe that was made in large number. it even went on disco in several stores. don't fall for the hype.

it is def too much...i just cant find my size and its so irritating. Patience is what I lack.

WTB or Trade: Packer GL3 Dirty Buck 10.5/11

FS: 24K Diadora N9000 Sombra 10.5 $250 Shipped

FS: 997 Rose 10.5 $265 Shipped

Reply

WTB or Trade: Packer GL3 Dirty Buck 10.5/11

FS: 24K Diadora N9000 Sombra 10.5 $250 Shipped

FS: 997 Rose 10.5 $265 Shipped

Reply
post #13126 of 31828
Quote:
Originally Posted by flores0206 View Post
 

it is def too much...i just cant find my size and its so irritating. Patience is what I lack.


i feel you man. it's hard but sometimes you just need to take a step back. then when you least expected you'll come across them for the right price and you'll be doing one of these.

post #13127 of 31828
Quote:
Originally Posted by blankblank View Post
 


i feel you man. it's hard but sometimes you just need to take a step back. then when you least expected you'll come across them for the right price and you'll be doing one of these.

or...

 

WTB or Trade: Packer GL3 Dirty Buck 10.5/11

FS: 24K Diadora N9000 Sombra 10.5 $250 Shipped

FS: 997 Rose 10.5 $265 Shipped

Reply

WTB or Trade: Packer GL3 Dirty Buck 10.5/11

FS: 24K Diadora N9000 Sombra 10.5 $250 Shipped

FS: 997 Rose 10.5 $265 Shipped

Reply
post #13128 of 31828
Does anyone have a US drop date for the Air max 1 SP country camo? I saw 2/22 somewhere but don't know if it was credible.
I dont know anyone who likes shoes so I come here.
Reply
I dont know anyone who likes shoes so I come here.
Reply
post #13129 of 31828
Just ordered some black cement id's. Looking forward to the delivery. In 5 or so weeks
Rock em don't stock em
Reply
Rock em don't stock em
Reply
post #13130 of 31828
Quote:
Originally Posted by atxruckstar View Post

Just ordered some black cement id's. Looking forward to the delivery. In 5 or so weeks


can we see the rendering pic?

post #13131 of 31828
Quote:
Originally Posted by flores0206 View Post
 

or...

 

 

that's cool too. this is how i personally celebrate

 

post #13132 of 31828
Quote:
Originally Posted by illl48 View Post


westgate nike factory in san jose got this for 90

you see thisin a 8.5 or 9??? ive been looking for these

post #13133 of 31828

Most folks seem to have gone with a black tongue, and black swoosh but I wanted a bit more color. I did the Nike logo on the back in red.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by blankblank View Post
 


can we see the rendering pic?

Rock em don't stock em
Reply
Rock em don't stock em
Reply
post #13134 of 31828
Quote:
Originally Posted by blankblank View Post
 

 

that's cool too. this is how i personally celebrate

 

:rollin

WTB or Trade: Packer GL3 Dirty Buck 10.5/11

FS: 24K Diadora N9000 Sombra 10.5 $250 Shipped

FS: 997 Rose 10.5 $265 Shipped

Reply

WTB or Trade: Packer GL3 Dirty Buck 10.5/11

FS: 24K Diadora N9000 Sombra 10.5 $250 Shipped

FS: 997 Rose 10.5 $265 Shipped

Reply
post #13135 of 31828
Quote:
Originally Posted by atxruckstar View Post
 

Idid the exact same thing but tongue is black and swoosh is black can't wait !!!

post #13136 of 31828
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinnxu View Post

Idid the exact same thing but tongue is black and swoosh is black can't wait !!!

Same. I did make one of the overlays EP too though.
Instagram/Twitter: nickjavi21
Reply
Instagram/Twitter: nickjavi21
Reply
post #13137 of 31828


Saw these at the local outlet. Very clean. Passed on them tho

size 10.5 PB FS and size 10 MR UNDS FS

 

Sign up for ebates 

 

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=aifAhxvt09XSa0u4%2Bj50sQ%3D%3D&eeid=28187

Reply

size 10.5 PB FS and size 10 MR UNDS FS

 

Sign up for ebates 

 

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=aifAhxvt09XSa0u4%2Bj50sQ%3D%3D&eeid=28187

Reply
post #13138 of 31828
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeOh29 View Post



Saw these at the local outlet. Very clean. Passed on them tho

Lot of outlets have those for $49 plus ship today is the last day

 

 

Clinton outlet in CT has them for 69.99 + 30% today is the last day for that price

post #13139 of 31828
For those that missed out

Instagram/Twitter: nickjavi21
Reply
Instagram/Twitter: nickjavi21
Reply
post #13140 of 31828

Guy posted these in a FB group. amazing. 

 

*

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike Retro
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD