1. “To The World” – Kanye & R. Kelly: – This the first joint. I aint exactly mad at this **** but Imma be honest…this **** be soundin kinda like Ye was tryin to make All Of The Lights Part II n only Kellz showed up to the studio that day….n son had to sing Beyonce, Rihanna n Chris Brown parts on top of his own or some ****. The black Roman Polanski kinda need to chill tho cuz his singin is wild gay on this **** b. After 18 minutes or some **** of the ***** singin his heart out Yeezy finally spits some bars. But not to knock it or nothin…I could kinda live without this scented candles n milk baths ****.
2. “Clique” – Kanye, Jay-Z & Big Sean: – You take a song wit Jay n Kanye on it n you add Big Sean to that ****…thats like takin Wagyu steak witta side of truffles n you splash some A-1 sauce on that mf'er namsayin. That ***** Big Sean is a condiment b. The ***** is ketchup nahmean. Son aint even on the menu namsayin. You dont go to ANY restaurant n see ketchup on the menu b. Not even cheap *** spots like Burger King got ketchup on the menu…that **** aint a item on the menu. At a nice restaurant they jus be throwin that **** there on the table sometimes like “yo…if you a uncultured lowlife mf'er you can ga’head n splash summa this **** on ya expensive *** food or whatever son”. If its a real nice spot…like some place witta “Chez” in front of the name they probably aint even got no ketchup or steak sauce in the buildin at all yo… They jus be havin the grey poupon type joints or some **** nahmean. But yo Sean…stop callin yaself “B.I.G.” on tracks you degenerate medium *** mf'er….thats jus disrespectful. How Jay allowin that ****? N why Jay usin Fat Joe’s flow for the first 4 bars of his ****? Gettin back to Sean tho…this might be the first halfway decent joint son ever been on. N its definitely the only song I ever heard son spit on where I aint feel like I wanted to punch a infant after hearin his corny *** rap. Of course dude had to insert some *** **** in there tho talmbout “I need a spa day”………cmon son. I guarantee you this muthafucka likes gettin his toes sucked namsayin. But yo…outside of all that homophile ****…I ***** wit this **** kinda heavy. Hit-Boy did the damn thing on this beat too…no frontin.
3. “Mercy” – Kanye, Big Sean, Pusha T, 2 Chainz: This **** always been jus aiiiight to me. When 2 Chainz the one who spit the best verse on ANY joint wit one or more mf'ers on it you kno it aint right… Thats like watchin a Clippers game n Lamar Odom come up off the bench n got it rainin 3s up in that mf'er… Like how the **** this **** happen? The other problem wit the song is the eurotrash dance changeup for Yeezys verse to that Scarface disco ****. That **** is like the suspect *** cousin of the switch up for the Biggie verse on The Benjamins joint or some ****…Nah I aint feelin it. But the song aight.
4. “New God Flow” – Kanye, Pusha T & Ghostface Killah: Yo this joint was already o.d. hardbody **** in its original form…but wit the verse from Pretty Tone hisself its like the cherry on top of the banana split got added to this ****. It was like you was sniffin raw before…nahmean…but now its like the crushed glass got added to that ****. We shavin wit rusty razors now b. This aint no smooth **** at all yo. It aint jussa sample from one of the gods greatest joints (“Mighty Healthy”)…its a collabo wit the author of that mutha****** classic. Best part is they had to take out that corny *** boot camp chant that Ye was doin on the original to make room for it. Then the god comes in wit the deluxe intro remindin ****** of when he copped his Jesus piece before spittin a classic verse nahmean. The line “Dead a cow for his ****** leather” alone is iller than ANYTHING Deini done spit since Fishscale b. Thats my word…
5. “The Morning” – Pusha T, Raekwon, Common, Cyhi Da Prynce, 2 Chainz, Kid Cudi & D’Banj: Chef goes in first n sets the bar WAY UP HERE n ****….talmbout “barbeque n blow in the back of the crib”. **** is gully as **** nahmean. But yo…how you gon have Common spit 7-1/2 bars on this whole album yo? Thats some *****hit. Who I gotta punch in the throat for that **** son? Might gotta slap a ***** thru they own front door for that b. Might gotta collapse a ****** whole patio for that **** n widow his spouse for that **** son. Its whatever tho. Ey’body kinda do they thing n ****…except Cyhi. No offense yo. But Cyhi on a track is like anchovies on a pizza….**** is usually better without him on it b.
6. “Cold” – Kanye & DJ Khaled: Ayo son…the god still gotta wonder why Khaled on this mf'er providin those usual struggle-libs in that “yooo helppppp meeee Im shrinkinnnnnng” voice he got all over the intro n ****. But this BEEN my joint. ****** shoulda let Hit-Boy produce the entire album if you ask me. You gotta turn this **** up to eleven n let the whole block feel it. This aint no **** for the headphones namsayin. You gotta knock ignorant **** at ignorant levels b.
7. “Higher” – The-Dream, Pusha T, Mase & Cocaine 80s: Man Ion kno how many times Pastor Mase gon come back but son kinda went in…so I aint mad. But this the type a joint you gotta actually listen to turnt up on some “**** it” **** to appreciate…otherwise it jus be soundin kinda mediocre n ****. This mf'er got “stripper pole” written all over it tho. Play this for them broads wit low self esteem at ya crib n jus let it do what it do namsayin. This **** gon set the panties free nahmean.
8. “Sin City” – John Legend, Travis Scott, Teyana Taylor, Cyhi Da Prynce & Malik Yusef: On paper…this the **** I GOTTA skip nahmean. N whyyyyyyyyyyyy Cyhi gotta be back on this **** too yo? Wheres the love Kanye? Why you doin this to us yo? Did son save you from drownin b? He wrestle you outta the jaws of a grizzly bear son? Im sayin do you owe this man doe b? Im confused fam… Dude actually rapped the words “she rode the broom on the beach…thats a sandwich”….Im sayin cmon son. Its 2012 my *****. This aint 1991 bruh. You comin wit some ol Phife Dawg **** in 2012 son? The **** is that…a Sideline Story tribute bar? He snatch that outta Lil Wayne’s Carter 4 rhyme book? Fuckouttahere wit that too stupid to be clever **** b…we grown. Top it all off this dude Travis Scott sound like he been studyin under Cyhi or some ****…like he gon carry on that tradition of that yawn hop that Cyhi be makin. I aint feelin it b. The Malik Yusef spoken word **** is coo tho… The rest is jus unsalted baked potato chips tho.
9. “The One ” – Kanye, Big Sean, 2 Chainz & Marsha Ambrosius: This **** also soundin kinda “All Of The Lights”-ish at the start but then it mellows out. It calms down… Ionno what the **** this song really bout but Marsha singin bout pistols n storms n whatever. **** sounds confused. Big Sean spittin another “I made it” verse… Do these little ****** rap bout anything else bruh? Im sayin… Apparently this **** needed like 6 producers to put together too…*Kanye shrug*. Anyways yo… Its a cool track. Not like some **** Imma go outta my way to throw on a ipod playlist or nothin but its aight… its aight…
10. “Creepers” – Kid Cudi: So outta all the talented dudes on G.O.O.D Music…includin dudes who aint even appear on this **** at all (Mos Def…Q-Tip..) we gon give Cudi his own joint? Really Ye? The joint soundin like some adult contemporary type **** at the start…like Bruce Springsteen bout to start singin bout Ameurrricuh n cornfields n fixin up cars n drinkin lemonade on his porch or some ****. Then Cudi comes in n starts sirappin his usual made up as he be goin ****…wit the little Oh oh oh wuh ohhhhs sprinkled all over the place n ****. Its whatever nahmean. But son…the “If I only had one wish Itd be to have more wishes” line gotta be the corniest **** on this whole album. Fam is you serious wit that ****? Cmon yo.. Smarten up Scott.
11. “Bliss” – John Legend & Teyana Taylor: Yo who playin on this ****…a New Power Generation cover band? I aint frontin on the singin *** singin on this joint but this comp is only 12 tracks b. We cant have a Cudi solo joint AND this **** on here yo. But its whatever I guess. I ***** wit it.
12. “I Dont Like” Remix – Kanye, Chief Keef, Pusha T, Big Sean & Jadakiss: This **** shoulda been a bonus track par. Jussayin… This **** aint need to be the final track on the official release nahmean. Anyways yo…Keef still sound like he sayin “A fart *****…” on this **** to me. By the way Kiss…a “jean jacket wit the sleeves cut off” is called a jean vest b. You aint gotta complicate **** son… You aint gon walk into Macys talmbout “ayo do yalls sell jean jackets wit the sleeves cut off” fam…
Anyways yo…I ***** wit this ****. It aint the **** I was HOPIN for…but it aint a failure neither. **** is mad short…but in a era where ****** be droppin 47 joints on they mixtapes thats kinda a move in the right direction n ****. Had we not heard half these joints before the album leaked…ayo pardon that. I mean had we not heard half these joints before the album dropped….the impact mighta been a little stronger. I also think the **** coulda used more Common n less Medium Sean n Cyhi…but its whatever. Theres some bangers on it. **** basically seems like the uglier n less interesting little sister to the My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy n Watch The Throne joints to me. But even tho its kinda the weakest **** Kanye ever attached to his name (minus 808s & Heartbreak)…the **** aint bad. I ***** wittit.
Score: 3.5 Zeus Slaps Outta 5
Agree on all accounts