These are the differences on the iTunes version. I got this from another site:
1. ON SIGHT - Sounds smoother and polished, sample break sounds better, less grainy and coarse than leak.
2. BLK SKN HEAD - Lupe/Cyhi says first line then Ye comes in, screams are more pronounced, sounds crisper.
3. I AM A GOD - More polished, little detail noises more noticeable.
4. NEW SLAVES - Seems to hit harder, outro sounds cleaned up and more CDQ-esque.
5. HOLD MY LIQUOR - WAAYYYYYY more polished IMO, sex to my ears 9bh.
6. I'M IN IT - more polished, clearer, crisper.
7. BLOOD ON THE LEAVES - more polished, clearer, crisper, and ending sounds more emotional with cleaned up mixing.
8. GUILT TRIP - noticeably more polished, doesn't sound as wonky at parts - especially the beginning, his voice is better mixed into the beat, and the ending with the orchestration is even better, the little detail futuristic sounds pop better too.
9. SEND IT UP - the prince line is now without the beat - makes it more dramatic, more polished and crisper.
10. BOUND - polished, clearer, crisper, sample sounds better, and charlie wilson's vocals sound piercingly clear - very moving ****.
For those asking, that's what I immediately noticed while playing on my mac book.
Stil have yet to listen on a good system so those other diference will prob be more apparent then.
Lemme go grab this cd