NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › OFFICIAL kanYe West x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - CRUEL WINTER 2016!! NEW SINGLE CHAMPIONS W/ GUWOP X QUAVO X TRAVIS #YZYSEASONAPPROACHINGPT2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL kanYe West x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - CRUEL WINTER 2016!! NEW SINGLE CHAMPIONS W/ GUWOP X QUAVO X TRAVIS #YZYSEASONAPPROACHINGPT2 - Page 3

post #61 of 20347
Big Sean went in on those tracks though. nerd.gif

Cudi never disappoints on hooks either. smokin.gif
post #62 of 20347
Y'all trippin with the hate on Big Sean. I bet dude shines on the album, bringing a different element/comic relief to whatever songs he's on.
post #63 of 20347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Be Easy

Y'all trippin with the hate on Big Sean. I bet dude shines on the album, bringing a different element/comic relief to whatever songs he's on.

smiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimp

GOOD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
Reply
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
Reply
post #64 of 20347
Thread Starter 
smiley: laughsmiley: laugh Nobody wants to hear struggle bars but I think Sean Anderson's and cyhi's features on those G.O.O.D. Fridays tracks were their best work. I'm sure they have smiley: pimp in the vault just ready for Kanye to ask for it

NYK|#KP6

NTWT - "Back In My Day" b

https://twitter.com/UnoCincoUno http://instagram.com/unocincouno​

If you say sneaker 'culture' or 'game', block me back b

Reply

NYK|#KP6

NTWT - "Back In My Day" b

https://twitter.com/UnoCincoUno http://instagram.com/unocincouno​

If you say sneaker 'culture' or 'game', block me back b

Reply
post #65 of 20347
pimp.gifpimp.gifpimp.gifpimp.gif
post #66 of 20347
30t6p3b.gif @ people acting like Sean didn't body Don't Look Down. And Mos on that hook O MY!
post #67 of 20347
smiley: roll
Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDrums

jAUwg.gif

smiley: roll...
im still spending small face hundreds
Reply
im still spending small face hundreds
Reply
post #68 of 20347
cant wait for this album drop..
post #69 of 20347
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

30t6p3b.gif @ people acting like Sean didn't body Don't Look Down. And Mos on that hook O MY!


I'm sayin...let's not write the man off just yet smiley: laugh
post #70 of 20347
Cyhi weak as hell
post #71 of 20347
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Not gettin my hopes up. Big Sean could make or break this w/ his mediocreness.





Quote:
Originally Posted by awwsome

I called it during GOOD Fridays
Ye, Push, Mos, Com, Cudi, Legend and not that much Cyhi and Big Sean and you got a classic album


Both of these.

Really excited of hearing more Cudi. Been listening to him heavy lately
post #72 of 20347
Smh, yall talking about struggle bars when Kanye west is going to have the most on this project….
post #73 of 20347
^^ Thank you. His struggle verses get a pass because he told them to drop out of college.
post #74 of 20347
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

30t6p3b.gif @ people acting like Sean didn't body Don't Look Down. 


Exactly, "Da Prince" on the other hand could eat a @#$%

they never give my man Big Sean any shine on this site (the majority atleast) smiley: tired

 

BOOM ©

 

 

Reply

 

BOOM ©

 

 

Reply
post #75 of 20347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole World 22

^^ Thank you. His struggle verses get a pass because he told them to drop out of college.


i don't know everyone in the world...but i can assure you NO one %%#! with Kanye for that reason...that +%#@ is stupid smiley: laugh
post #76 of 20347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole World 22

^^ Thank you. His struggle verses get a pass because he told them to drop out of college.


i'll give $1000 paypal and my screenname if you give me verses in which Kanye explicitly tells @#$%& to drop out of college.

 

BOOM ©

 

 

Reply

 

BOOM ©

 

 

Reply
post #77 of 20347
the only Big Sean verse i ever liked was dont look down
post #78 of 20347
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroSan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole World 22

^^ Thank you. His struggle verses get a pass because he told them to drop out of college.


i'll give $1000 paypal and my screenname if you give me verses in which Kanye explicitly tells @#$%& to drop out of college.


"last week i paid a visit to the institute, they got the dropout KEEPIN kids in the school"

wait...smiley: roll
post #79 of 20347
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroSan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole World 22

^^ Thank you. His struggle verses get a pass because he told them to drop out of college.


i'll give $1000 paypal and my screenname if you give me verses in which Kanye explicitly tells @#$%& to drop out of college.


"last week i paid a visit to the institute, they got the dropout KEEPIN kids in the school"

wait...smiley: roll


Exactly, whenever he talks about himself being a dropout its always in a comic way

Lil Jimmy skits>*

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Spoiler [+]
* waits for the troll of year's response* smiley: nerd 


 

BOOM ©

 

 

Reply

 

BOOM ©

 

 

Reply
post #80 of 20347
Quote:
Originally Posted by awwsome

& Honestly Big Sean did go in on Don't Look Down

Yes. Love that verse.
post #81 of 20347
Quote:
Originally Posted by awwsome

& Honestly Big Sean did go in on Don't Look Down


Still the best verse he's put out. smiley: pimp


Uncle Charlie gotta have some vocals to.
  
post #82 of 20347
Quote:
Originally Posted by awwsome

Quote:
Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by awwsome

I called it during GOOD Fridays
Ye, Lupe, & Pharell �, Push, Mos, Com, Cudi, Legend and not that much Cyhi and Big Sean and you got a classic album


0009.gif







One of Ye's best verses, quote me.

A CRS album > WTT


QFE
No Handouts Cause _s Don't Owe You Nothing
Reply
No Handouts Cause _s Don't Owe You Nothing
Reply
post #83 of 20347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Quote:
Originally Posted by awwsome

& Honestly Big Sean did go in on Don't Look Down


Still the best verse he's put out. smiley: pimp


Uncle Charlie gotta have some vocals to.
  


Thats what im hoping for. My favorite songs on WTT are the ones hes featured in. 
post #84 of 20347
Hell yeah a CRS album would top that WTT garbage.
post #85 of 20347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole World 22

This could be nice if Kanye West, CyHi The Queen, and Big Sean have zero verses each.


smiley: roll


Definitely looking forward to this album smiley: pimpsmiley: pimp
TEAM LEBRON JAMES
Team McLaren
Team Adriana Lima ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/justinmclaren_/
Reply
TEAM LEBRON JAMES
Team McLaren
Team Adriana Lima ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/justinmclaren_/
Reply
post #86 of 20347
I could go without big sean.
post #87 of 20347
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroSan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole World 22

^^ Thank you. His struggle verses get a pass because he told them to drop out of college.


i'll give $1000 paypal and my screenname if you give me verses in which Kanye explicitly tells @#$%& to drop out of college.



1) Why the **+@ would I want your screen name?

2) Why do I need to point out where Kanye explicitly tells people to drop out of college? You act likes fools listen to music. They just skim through it. They put more weight on the album art, album name, and gimmick than the actual lyrics. The "College Dropout" title was way more effective than explicitly telling them. Imagine how many albums you'll sell just for naming it "College Dropout."

You guys love poking fun at my theory... but it is THEE only theory that makes, unless you give me a better theory.

I need a better theory as to why Kanye West keeps getting a pass for dropping terrible verse after terrible verse. Why are people in here saying how bad Big Sean and CyHi are with their bars, but ignoring the fact that KANYE WEST HAS A HIGHER QUANTITY OF TERRIBLE VERSES THAN THOSE TWO COMBINED?

These clown rappers are the same. Record 20 verses, and maybe one verse is hot. But some have a better gimmick than others, so their trash verses are fire versus the other guys' trash verses.
post #88 of 20347


relevant.. around 5:20

post #89 of 20347
ill be looking out for this
post #90 of 20347
Quote:
Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by awwsome

Quote:
Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect















lupe's verse on this is the best verse i've heard in YEARS... seriously

his verse is a damn novel
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
  • OFFICIAL kanYe West x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - CRUEL WINTER 2016!! NEW SINGLE CHAMPIONS W/ GUWOP X QUAVO X TRAVIS #YZYSEASONAPPROACHINGPT2
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › OFFICIAL kanYe West x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - CRUEL WINTER 2016!! NEW SINGLE CHAMPIONS W/ GUWOP X QUAVO X TRAVIS #YZYSEASONAPPROACHINGPT2