NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › How many partners constitutes a girl to be considered a %@%$!?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How many partners constitutes a girl to be considered a %@%$!? - Page 5

post #121 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

This thread has some of the dumbest theories and assumptions I've possibly read. A girl has to be ugly to have less than 5 bodies at 21 if she went to school? What planet do you guys live on? I know DIMES that are 25 that have slept with only 2 or 3 dudes. There are still women that are very old school and "responsible" and "respectful" when it comes to who they are giving there body to. It's incredible how straight up lame some of you are on here. So if a dude isn't comfortable with his potential wife being slayed by 50 dudes he is insecure or immature? HAHAHAH thats legitimate simp talk! Talking about this with the people on here is pointless and irrational. This is the same forum where dudes think it's cute to run up in strangers raw and are so sexually frustrated that they have a "no fap november" thread so they stop beating their meat into oblivion. 85% of the people on here don''t even know themselves yet so asking babies about sexual responsibility and how to judge anothers character(which is all you are doing with these backwater theories of female promiscuity) is pointless. The answer to your question is rather simple. Expect from a potential spouse or lover what you expect from yourself. If you believe being sexually liberated is cool find a chick that subscribes to that. If you believe or have religious,moral or personal obligations to yourself than find a woman that shares them. There are BILLIONS with a B of women on this planet and believe it or not there are less "sluts" than niketalk will lead you to believe. There isn't a set group of parameters to conclude whether or not a female is a +%@. They all unveil it in some way or another. Furthermore go overseas and have this conversation in places like Europe or other places where women are semi treated equally and people will look at you stupid. Sex isn't as big of a deal as it is in twisted America where it's ok for human life to be destroyed and violence is "normal" but two consentual humans engaging in the most natural and ancient act of bustin warm nuts together and all over each other is a dirty act.

This.


I have to emphasize what they say about the super attractive women though...the real DIMES aren't having that much sex... 

post #122 of 145
She a dime, though.
post #123 of 145
tumblr_ll0jvl0luX1qf9vxco1_500.jpg
post #124 of 145
It's just sex tho can't fault a chic that's looking for love and gets used. Friendly women are appreciated
post #125 of 145
These threads are pure comedy roll.gifroll.gif

It's always either or and nothing in between. A fine girl who carries herself well has a low body count, that means "she's retarded and her box stinks".
A girl has a reasonable number and is experienced based on her age, so she's a "!@$! who has aids". A guy (or girl) actually has standards in who they
choose to sleep with, so they are "really shallow and lying". It's a lose-lose either way. If you don't wanna know, don't ask. If you wanna know, be
prepared for an answer you more than likely don't wanna hear.
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #126 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyputty

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH



This.

I have to emphasize what they say about the super attractive women though...the real DIMES aren't having that much sex... 


Completely true. It's pretty obvious people saying otherwise have never been different settings long enough to see real dimes. More often than not,
dudes just won't step to those girls/women cause they feel like they'll immediately get rejected, or that they are out of their league anyway, which
is where a dude's "I'll smash anything" and settle attitude comes from. Those girls/women WANT guys to approach them, they just don't wanna
make that first move. That's also another reason way you may see these real dimes with some scrub/subpar guy, because they just don't give a
damn and approached them no matter what.

  
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #127 of 145
To me the # doesn't matter. It's when a group of ppl start talking facts about the girl's slorish exploits.

Once girls and/or guys that aren't jealous and don't have something against a girl have you as topic of the discussion in regards to how many penises have been slapped across your jaw you can be considered one but if no one is knowingly spreading the truth said exploits might as well not exist.

Being considered a ho is all about image and reputation more so than the # of guys.
post #128 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ863

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Is this too many?

image

Now she's around 150 or so. This chick used to go HARD!!!! She'd catch a bus across town and slob off everyone that was in the house at the time. True definition of a set out. Some off brand dude wifed her up and they be all on FB hugged up and kissing and crap. Little does he know how many dudes have run through her.

That's one of the many reasons when I get married I want an experienced chick but not a !+**%. I don't care if you're a !+**% but you carry yourself like a lady. I don't want to be out in public with you on my arm and there are like 3 or 4 dudes looking like "Yea, I used to smash her all the time. She got some wet and no gag reflex." I don't need a bunch of dudes necessarily knowing everything about MY wife.

BTW - When she says "I think we should take a break", she meant from doing our "usual". I was never in a relationship with her...


bruh wut? 

What you mean? I was just posting that chick I know. She sent me that message some years back. At the time, she was 18 and had been with 91 people. As of now she's been with 150+. I was just relating to the thread...
post #129 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ863

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Is this too many?

image

Now she's around 150 or so. This chick used to go HARD!!!! She'd catch a bus across town and slob off everyone that was in the house at the time. True definition of a set out. Some off brand dude wifed her up and they be all on FB hugged up and kissing and crap. Little does he know how many dudes have run through her.

That's one of the many reasons when I get married I want an experienced chick but not a !+**%. I don't care if you're a !+**% but you carry yourself like a lady. I don't want to be out in public with you on my arm and there are like 3 or 4 dudes looking like "Yea, I used to smash her all the time. She got some wet and no gag reflex." I don't need a bunch of dudes necessarily knowing everything about MY wife.

BTW - When she says "I think we should take a break", she meant from doing our "usual". I was never in a relationship with her...


bruh wut? 

What you mean? I was just posting that chick I know. She sent me that message some years back. At the time, she was 18 and had been with 91 people. As of now she's been with 150+. I was just relating to the thread...


Even after the explanation, I'm still smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll
post #130 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan1710

but honestly most girls with numbers 5 or below either began dating their husband in freshman year, are unattractive, or are lying.

That's quite the generalization. Not true. For my age, my number is considered very low and I have been single for the last 3 years (first and only relationship thus far was for a length of 5 years and a half.I would say most of my friends have quite the low numbers too.  Some girls have low numbers, such as below 5, simply just because they carefully choose who they want to #@%%, are very very picky, stingy, how they were raised, or have certain standards they uphold when it comes to casual sex. 

  



It's always funny to hear how girls can be soooo picky about who they sleep with and usually these are the same girls that go ape #*@% when things go sour...I consider myself a good dude, but I've taken down a couple of these picky girls you speak of, one had her V card at 24 and the more picky and reserved they are about sex, the more sour the taste that's left in your mouth after things go south....we shouldn't place sex on a pedestal, focus on the things that matter like connection, friendship, trust and if sex happens then it does...you can very well come across 20 great guys and sleep with all of them, as long as you used protection and had a good connection with them along with trust and respect, you wont be any less of a lady than the chick that holds out for months and has sex once or twice a year.....guaranteed women that don't uphold sex as some gates to heaven type of deal are far more likely to have a healthy relationship.


I completely agree with you.

What I am saying about girls being picky is just because they withold certain standards for themselves. It doesn't mean they are judgmental about other girls who don't hold the same standard. For example, for me, if it ever comes to casual sex, I need to know I will be fulfilled out of it. This means that I need sexual chemistry, connection, and to be really really physically attracted to the person (if there is supposed to be no strings attached). 

But, you are right, as long as the woman is responsible, uses protection, then why does anything else matter? Her sex life, her business. If someone will devalue her because he thinks she is promiscuous and a !#%! because of her numbers, well then, so be it. There are others who will respect her for owning her sexuality if they know she is responsible and knows how to carry herself. Nothing sexier than a woman who owns it.

By the way, women's libido increase as they gets older, while the men's decrease (scientifically proven). Supposedly, the male sexual peak is 18 (goes downhill from there) and a women's peak is 38.

It's just sex. A natural instinct. The only reason it is so taboo is because the emphasis from societal construct has put on it and because of religionthat forbids pre-marital sex.

The only people that I think have logical thinking when it comes to this topic are mature, tolerant, and open-minded individuals.  


  
post #131 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey



  



  

I completely agree with you.

What I am saying about girls being picky is just because they withold certain standards for themselves. It doesn't mean they are judgmental about other girls who don't hold the same standard. For example, for me, if it ever comes to casual sex, I need to know I will be fulfilled out of it. This means that I need sexual chemistry, connection, and to be really really physically attracted to the person (if there is supposed to be no strings attached). 

But, you are right, as long as the woman is responsible, uses protection, then why does anything else matter? Her sex life, her business. If someone will devalue her because he thinks she is promiscuous and a !#%! because of her numbers, well then, so be it. There are others who will respect her for owning her sexuality if they know she is responsible and knows how to carry herself. Nothing sexier than a woman who owns it.

By the way, women's libido increase as they gets older, while the men's decrease (scientifically proven). Supposedly, the male sexual peak is 18 (goes downhill from there) and a women's peak is 38.

It's just sex. A natural instinct. The only reason it is so taboo is because the emphasis from societal construct has put on it and because of religionthat forbids pre-marital sex.

The only people that I think have logical thinking when it comes to this topic are mature, tolerant, and open-minded individuals.


Very good points from both of ya'll, and even some things I would have normally looked over in ksteezy's post. That bolded part is definitely something I try
to stress all the time. Don't see how other people can get down with somebody they're not physically attracted to, especially if it is no strings attached.
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #132 of 145
^^^people that do that are immature and definitely loose, wether male Or female, my friends always laughed at me because I was the last one to lose my vCard, since then (I was 17 and now I'm 29) I've slept with 9 girls....IMO that's an incredibly low number fe a dude my age, that's only because I have to feel that chemistry with that someone, never had a one night stand, never had sex with a chick I would be ashamed to be seen with....I seriously don't understand how desperate a dude must be to take down something they feel Repulsive about the next day... Sex is meant to be enjoyed, it is not a competition.
post #133 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

You ain't gonna know anyway. And if you do get them to tell you, you ain't gonna believe them


Should have been the first and last reply.

But I agree with Wise, if a woman has 50+ (if somehow we found out) why is a dude considered insecure if he isn't cool with that?
post #134 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

You ain't gonna know anyway. And if you do get them to tell you, you ain't gonna believe them


Should have been the first and last reply.

But I agree with Wise, if a woman has 50+ (if somehow we found out) why is a dude considered insecure if he isn't cool with that?



If there is a connection/chemistry between them, everything vining and for whatever reason he asks such a dumb question and throws everything out the window because of that, he's a bit insecure I don't know what else to call it, like "ewww you slept with how many??...yukk I could never take you serious you nasty #+@$"...I would personally ask for her to check herself and I'll do the same prior to engaging in any sexual act, but that's just for health purposes...if she was open enough to let me know she slept with 50+ dudes I can be open enough to politely ask her for a check up on STDs
post #135 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy

The number of partners doesn't equate her being a !*++, it's more about the way she carries herself....


I can't agree with this. How she carries herself, meaning how classy she is while in the streets? So a woman could literally get Amtraked on a weekly basis, but as long as she walks with her head high and not act like a %%#@! while outside of the bed room, she isn't a %!!? I can't get down with that logic at all.
post #136 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy

If there is a connection/chemistry between them, everything vining and for whatever reason he asks such a dumb question and throws everything out the window because of that, he's a bit insecure I don't know what else to call it, like "ewww you slept with how many??...yukk I could never take you serious you nasty #+@$"...I would personally ask for her to check herself and I'll do the same prior to engaging in any sexual act, but that's just for health purposes...if she was open enough to let me know she slept with 50+ dudes I can be open enough to politely ask her for a check up on STDs

Again, why does discomfort have to be equated as insecure? What if he just doesn't feel safe because of diseases. I don't know, I said it before that I think most of you all abuse the word insecure. Anything a man isn't cool with a woman doing doesn't mean he is insecure.
post #137 of 145
I used to be like a lot of you guys...5 with a 10 max.

One of my good friends for a long time has around 20 at age 24. We started hanging though and I just fell for her. Beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, with a relaxed attitude. It doesn't even phase me how many dudes she's been with...*throws cape on*
post #138 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy

^^^people that do that are immature and definitely loose, wether male Or female, my friends always laughed at me because I was the last one to lose my vCard, since then (I was 17 and now I'm 29) I've slept with 9 girls....IMO that's an incredibly low number fe a dude my age, that's only because I have to feel that chemistry with that someone, never had a one night stand, never had sex with a chick I would be ashamed to be seen with....I seriously don't understand how desperate a dude must be to take down something they feel Repulsive about the next day... Sex is meant to be enjoyed, it is not a competition.

I know what you mean. I'm not knockin anyone who has one night stands or anything, get it how you do, but those same people shouldn't laugh or look down on
the people who are the "quality over quantity" types. I mean, I'd like to think that's common knowledge.

  
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #139 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy

The number of partners doesn't equate her being a !*++, it's more about the way she carries herself....


I can't agree with this. How she carries herself, meaning how classy she is while in the streets? So a woman could literally get Amtraked on a weekly basis, but as long as she walks with her head high and not act like a %%#@! while outside of the bed room, she isn't a %!!? I can't get down with that logic at all.




You going to an extreme, obviously there is something wrong with a woman who is getting stuffed in every hole at the same time, but if said a woman is single, dating and meets a guy, dates him for a month, sleeps with him on the second week, keeps things cool...and does this regularly, then no I wouldn't consider her a !*@%....I would consider some chick who breaks up another woman's relationship more of a !*@%, even of she only does it to boost her ego and doesn't give up the @%+ at all....being a !*@%, it's the way a woman carries herself....for all you know that dimepiece you might one day fall in love with, who carries herself in a good way, could have 30-60 dudes under her belt, how would YOU even know unless she's completely honest with you?...she could say she's only been with 4 dudes in her life and based on the way she carries herself, you WILL believe her.
post #140 of 145
Of course I was using an extreme case. You left that open when you made the initial statement of it doesn't matter what she does behind closed doors. It is only how she carries herself that matters. But I just proved that wasn't the truth. Extreme case or not. In my opinion, what she does, how many dudes she lets hit, and how she carries herself ALL goes into the %!%@+ quotient.

And there is no need to tell me, "You wouldn't even know how many," when I already agreed with that point earlier in this page. I would never believe that number from a woman. I wouldn't ask and if I did do such a stupid thing, I wouldn't believe her. I don't care if I personally thought Jesus delivered her to my doorstep.
post #141 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy

^^^people that do that are immature and definitely loose, wether male Or female, my friends always laughed at me because I was the last one to lose my vCard, since then (I was 17 and now I'm 29) I've slept with 9 girls....IMO that's an incredibly low number fe a dude my age, that's only because I have to feel that chemistry with that someone, never had a one night stand, never had sex with a chick I would be ashamed to be seen with....I seriously don't understand how desperate a dude must be to take down something they feel Repulsive about the next day... Sex is meant to be enjoyed, it is not a competition.

I know what you mean. I'm not knockin anyone who has one night stands or anything, get it how you do, but those same people shouldn't laugh or look down on
the people who are the "quality over quantity" types. I mean, I'd like to think that's common knowledge.

  



They laughed because they were young, I'm sure now with a kid and a baby moms my boy who would laugh at me back then and slept with over 50 chicks before he stopped keepin count, is not too proud of his past and because of i, it took a real strong minded girl to settle him down. Tell you this much, when homie was expecting, he would have nightmares of having a baby girl....he was relieved when he had a boy.
post #142 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy


They laughed because they were young, I'm sure now with a kid and a baby moms my boy who would laugh at me back then and slept with over 50 chicks before he stopped keepin count, is not too proud of his past and because of i, it took a real strong minded girl to settle him down. Tell you this much, when homie was expecting, he would have nightmares of having a baby girl....he was relieved when he had a boy.

What makes you think he is not-proud of what he did with those 50 girls? That was a different stage in his life. I doubt he regrets it. Yea someone settled him down but that happens. Doesn't mean he didn't enjoy his past life.
post #143 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy

^^^people that do that are immature and definitely loose, wether male Or female, my friends always laughed at me because I was the last one to lose my vCard, since then (I was 17 and now I'm 29) I've slept with 9 girls....IMO that's an incredibly low number fe a dude my age, that's only because I have to feel that chemistry with that someone, never had a one night stand, never had sex with a chick I would be ashamed to be seen with....I seriously don't understand how desperate a dude must be to take down something they feel Repulsive about the next day... Sex is meant to be enjoyed, it is not a competition.

When alcohol is involved you can enjoy sex and regret it the next day because chick was really only a 6.
post #144 of 145
I see what you are saying DC....

But we also gotta think about those really naive good girls and those dudes with that top of the line game, none which roam NT of course laugh.gif

But you are right all those things bundled together is what defines the worth of a female, I just always thought of sex as something very secondary in every sense of the word.
post #145 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy

But we also gotta think about those really naive good girls and those dudes with that top of the line game, none which roam NT of course laugh.gif


So are we somehow considering those girls victims? Or something related to it?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › How many partners constitutes a girl to be considered a %@%$!?