NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › for 3M fanatics, vapor flash jacket
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

for 3M fanatics, vapor flash jacket

post #1 of 628
Thread Starter 
this jacket is the most reflective I have seen check it with and without flash:

d36168222413fe24437c849b8795432ddbb9608f_r.jpg

c79167262f1df52848ca361498e66d95876de770_r.jpg

Nike also has a hat which I got but didn't want to de-anonymize, can't have my co-workers knowing that I dress like a traffic cop on my free-time
post #2 of 628
Wow smiley: smokin
post #3 of 628
Ain't that jacket like $300? You can have it...
...DMV...
Reply
...DMV...
Reply
post #4 of 628
Cool but a little too much 3M and definitely not worth the coin
post #5 of 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTy23

Ain't that jacket like $300? You can have it...


I'd buy it for $100, but they're asking way too much for that.
WTB AF1'S SZ 14
Reply
WTB AF1'S SZ 14
Reply
post #6 of 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTy23

Ain't that jacket like $300? You can have it...


I'd buy it for $100, but they're asking way too much for that.

i would buy it for $100 also .............. with a 40% off coupon
post #7 of 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by billbraskyisme

this jacket is the most reflective I have seen check it with and without flash:

d36168222413fe24437c849b8795432ddbb9608f_r.jpg

c79167262f1df52848ca361498e66d95876de770_r.jpg

Nike also has a hat which I got but didn't want to de-anonymize, can't have my co-workers knowing that I dress like a traffic cop on my free-time

awesome jacket..u look like a superhero smiley: laughsmiley: pimp

https://twitter.com/Ninjahood

Team Platano

 Da Wash Heightz B

 

 

Reply

https://twitter.com/Ninjahood

Team Platano

 Da Wash Heightz B

 

 

Reply
post #8 of 628
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTy23

Ain't that jacket like $300? You can have it...


I'd buy it for $100, but they're asking way too much for that.


cop the hat, $30

638367b02b1924941ad5ff7a2f814b669a1418e7_r.jpg

e2916c222415fd27443aae90aa7c84c606119779_r.jpg


Yes I agree on the jacket, the price is outrageous but I'm crazy for reflective #%!.

post #9 of 628
It's best when, reversible.

Does this jacket have a tail or is it straight cut?
post #10 of 628
that is a lot of scotchlite
post #11 of 628
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by never wear them

It's best when, reversible.

Does this jacket have a tail or is it straight cut?


yeah it's straight cut, and if you want to be a little bit less flashy wear it on reverse where it is just gray with reflective hits.
post #12 of 628
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjahood

Quote:
Originally Posted by billbraskyisme

this jacket is the most reflective I have seen check it with and without flash:

d36168222413fe24437c849b8795432ddbb9608f_r.jpg

c79167262f1df52848ca361498e66d95876de770_r.jpg

Nike also has a hat which I got but didn't want to de-anonymize, can't have my co-workers knowing that I dress like a traffic cop on my free-time

awesome jacket..u look like a superhero smiley: laughsmiley: pimp


HOH employees stashing releases to resell...

HYPEBEAST MAN TO THE RESCUE
post #13 of 628
I actually like the jacket. Was about to pull the trigger but really wanna try it on first.

It has the 5 alpha dots on the sleeve right?
post #14 of 628
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by never wear them

I actually like the jacket. Was about to pull the trigger but really wanna try it on first.

It has the 5 alpha dots on the sleeve right?


Yep
post #15 of 628
Thanks. More pics of the jacket if possible please. Just wanna see the minor details. Thanks for sharing.
post #16 of 628
laugh.gif @ "hypebeast man to the rescue"

Jacket is impressive tho, can you take pics of the reverse side?
post #17 of 628
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by never wear them

Thanks. More pics of the jacket if possible please. Just wanna see the minor details. Thanks for sharing.


the detail is really spot on the pockets and vents are very sharp.  The main side is just an explosion of flash with pockets recessed.  I think what I need to do is take pics of the reverse side because that is where you get the reflective pops.  Here it is: 

d7b16e2f2412fc2d4c511607879284b106a94525_r.jpg

a0f264622322f1b9fd12174e021d7fa3b145f289_r.jpg
post #18 of 628
How is the fit of the jacket? Is it loose or slim fit? Can you wear something thinker under the jacket maybe like a sweatshirt? TIA!
post #19 of 628
ILLLY! EekLike a Pimp But there's no way I'll pay over $100. Frown
TeamROSHE
(1 photos)
NIKE+
(1 photos)
 
Reply
TeamROSHE
(1 photos)
NIKE+
(1 photos)
 
Reply
post #20 of 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by billbraskyisme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTy23

Ain't that jacket like $300? You can have it...


I'd buy it for $100, but they're asking way too much for that.


cop the hat, $30

638367b02b1924941ad5ff7a2f814b669a1418e7_r.jpg

e2916c222415fd27443aae90aa7c84c606119779_r.jpg


Yes I agree on the jacket, the price is outrageous but I'm crazy for reflective #%!.


Info on the hat??
post #21 of 628
You can afford a $300 jacket but can't afford a rotate function on your Windows picture viewer?

wdf.
post #22 of 628
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

You can afford a $300 jacket but can't afford a rotate function on your Windows picture viewer?

wdf.


I like to break necks
post #23 of 628
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Quote:
Originally Posted by billbraskyisme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar


I'd buy it for $100, but they're asking way too much for that.


cop the hat, $30

638367b02b1924941ad5ff7a2f814b669a1418e7_r.jpg

e2916c222415fd27443aae90aa7c84c606119779_r.jpg


Yes I agree on the jacket, the price is outrageous but I'm crazy for reflective #%!.


Info on the hat??


they have it on nike.com :

post #24 of 628
Im sure the jacket will go on sale in the future.. unless it actually sells out at that pricesmiley: eyes on sale though I may cop.  Been saving my gift cards for NDC
post #25 of 628
Nah I'm good, nice though.
post #26 of 628
would cop if it was cheap with swoosh laugh.gif
post #27 of 628
Really like the jacket, but dang $350 is just smiley: sick.  Is there lining or is just like a 3M windbreaker?...
SF Giants, SF 49ers, SA Spurs...
Reply
SF Giants, SF 49ers, SA Spurs...
Reply
post #28 of 628
350 for a glorified windbreaker? sick.giflaugh.gif

it really is a dope jacket though. I've been eyeing the Element Shield Max lately. smiley: embarassed
post #29 of 628
2whdt3b.jpg

I think it's dope.

Price tag is a bit OC though. I wasn't aware 3M was that expensive of a material.
post #30 of 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by G o D Jewels



I think it's dope.

Price tag is a bit OC though. I wasn't aware 3M was that expensive of a material.



Copped.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › for 3M fanatics, vapor flash jacket