NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › for 3M fanatics, vapor flash jacket
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

for 3M fanatics, vapor flash jacket - Page 3

post #61 of 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by go rilla

^one day you might just reach 300

haha, is it that obvious, i had no idea it was hard, like ive been a member for a minute but i just check the site out for release dates and thats it, but now im actually trying to get the post quota and its actually difficult, like i give u mad props for your count because this commenting stuff is not really as easy as i thought it would be
post #62 of 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya would like to thank OP.

Generaiya was at the Seoul Employee Store today shopping around and saw this jacket on the racks for ~$200 USD and could not pass it up. For those that have been asking, they fit true to size. Generaiya wears a size L for the Wool Tech Destroyer and bought a Size L for the Vapor Jacket.

Generaiya can't wait to go biking in NYC with this jacket. Dope.

lmaooooooo Generaiya cant be serious, and this jacket is only cool when someone takes a picture of you with the flash on, other than that its just a gray jacket
post #63 of 674
Just curious, what's the jacket lined with on the inside?
WTT for Galaxy Foams size 10.5. Will trade collection, so let me know and we can work something out.
Reply
WTT for Galaxy Foams size 10.5. Will trade collection, so let me know and we can work something out.
Reply
post #64 of 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by go rilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya would like to thank OP.

Generaiya was at the Seoul Employee Store today shopping around and saw this jacket on the racks for ~$200 USD and could not pass it up. For those that have been asking, they fit true to size. Generaiya wears a size L for the Wool Tech Destroyer and bought a Size L for the Vapor Jacket.

Generaiya can't wait to go biking in NYC with this jacket. Dope.

i cant believe generaiya didnt say that generaiya asked for a large and when generaiya was given the jacket that generaiya wanted by the employee that   generaiya talked to. the employee that generaiya talked to and asked the vapor jacket in size large which is generaiya's size gave to it generaiya the vapor jacket fit true to size when generaiya tried it on, it was a good fit to generaiya  




smiley: laughsmiley: laugh
post #65 of 674
looks like eastbay took down the men's jacket....only women's is available....
Selling off my collection. All size 11-12. Bay Area heads only. Email me: deewlay@yahoo.com
Reply
Selling off my collection. All size 11-12. Bay Area heads only. Email me: deewlay@yahoo.com
Reply
post #66 of 674
They are $210 on Swoosh...its a shame I lost my Swoosh account or I'd be all over this jacket.

Oh, and another thing, Scotchlite is 3M.
post #67 of 674
I can dig the jacket wouldnt wear it enough though..I i came across a discount 25-30% off I would probably change my mind and buy but 300-350 is just too much for 3m material which is not that expensive to produce and is very fragile.
post #68 of 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by jca998

They are $210 on Swoosh...its a shame I lost my Swoosh account or I'd be all over this jacket.

Oh, and another thing, 3M also shines with sunlight not just flash.


i have seen scotchlite shine with sunlight but not 3M
post #69 of 674
^

Trust me...my Lebron 7 112s are super bright in the sunlight, blindingly bright
post #70 of 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc2413

lol cool jacket bro......NOT!!!! rather spend $300 on some jays


Don't know why but this reply got me mad or just dumbfounded, not sure which to pick.smiley: grin
AS ROMA (WOLF PACK)

"True Life, SUPREME is Destroying My Wallet!"
Reply
AS ROMA (WOLF PACK)

"True Life, SUPREME is Destroying My Wallet!"
Reply
post #71 of 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by jca998

They are $210 on Swoosh...its a shame I lost my Swoosh account or I'd be all over this jacket.

Oh, and another thing, Scotchlite is 3M.


smiley: nerdAnyone please?
AS ROMA (WOLF PACK)

"True Life, SUPREME is Destroying My Wallet!"
Reply
AS ROMA (WOLF PACK)

"True Life, SUPREME is Destroying My Wallet!"
Reply
post #72 of 674
image
Non Flash by bigsupa507, on Flickr

image
Flash by bigsupa507, on Flickr
Nike Talk's Law of Supply and Demand....
They have the Supply, we create the demand but,
There will be a time when that Demand isn't there &
Nike will be forced to give us retro's with NIKE AIR...
Reply
Nike Talk's Law of Supply and Demand....
They have the Supply, we create the demand but,
There will be a time when that Demand isn't there &
Nike will be forced to give us retro's with NIKE AIR...
Reply
post #73 of 674
i want the jacket.. id pay $130
post #74 of 674
Thread Starter 
flash shield

6cf36eb4233720de126ef68b21884cf163ad27bf_r.jpg

1a0260a2162b2103f0323945524ca07564bd02c0_r.jpg

bc6269326325c15cfe624a4244cbcc5577102af9_r.jpg

9371642b2016f72e41c6ffec9ef00f40f3baf68f_r.jpg
post #75 of 674
billbraskyisme where did you get your orange laces?
LOSANGELESLAKERSOAKLANDRAIDERSOAKLANDATHLETICS
Reply
LOSANGELESLAKERSOAKLANDRAIDERSOAKLANDATHLETICS
Reply
post #76 of 674
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

billbraskyisme where did you get your orange laces?


extra pair on glide 3 shield iDs
post #77 of 674
Nike Vapor Flash x Medicom Dunk

image
post #78 of 674
Thanks for alerting me to this jacket!!!  I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for a deal on it......I also didn't know that Shields did that.  I haven't paid much attention to them.  Now I gotta check the ID options.
post #79 of 674
Thinking about copping this jacket since I like to go running at night. Not to familiar with 3m material. I wanted to know would it reflect really bright at night or it only reflects brightly with flash from a camera?
post #80 of 674

post #81 of 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

You can afford a $300 jacket but can't afford a rotate function on your Windows picture viewer?

wdf.

^lmao
post #82 of 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsupa

image
Non Flash by bigsupa507, on Flickr

image
Flash by bigsupa507, on Flickr



  This I can afford smiley: laugh. I'm hoping to check it out in person soon.
post #83 of 674
Neat jacket but a little to much
post #84 of 674
damn lots of 3M pics.. looks good yall no romo
Royal Blue Foamposite sz 10 250 shipped. 2006 worn 1x. Nike Flightposite KG OBF size 10. 225 shipped
Reply
Royal Blue Foamposite sz 10 250 shipped. 2006 worn 1x. Nike Flightposite KG OBF size 10. 225 shipped
Reply
post #85 of 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dok

Thinking about copping this jacket since I like to go running at night. Not to familiar with 3m material. I wanted to know would it reflect really bright at night or it only reflects brightly with flash from a camera?


Headlights from a car and streetlights will light that jacket up, Scotchlite is highly reflective.

image
post #86 of 674
Saw the hat in person today. It's mad reflective! However, the bill is a bit too flimsy / lacks support. I'll probably change my mind and cop later down the road since I'm running in the night more often nowadays...
post #87 of 674
wish the jacket wasn't so expensive
post #88 of 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickp42189

Quote:
Originally Posted by go rilla

^one day you might just reach 300

haha, is it that obvious, i had no idea it was hard, like ive been a member for a minute but i just check the site out for release dates and thats it, but now im actually trying to get the post quota and its actually difficult, like i give u mad props for your count because this commenting stuff is not really as easy as i thought it would be


smiley: roll
EDIT: I need this bad... I'll cop when my money is longer/when they release a newer version
post #89 of 674
Dang I want that jacket, but not for 300. Also I bet the police would ask you to take it off, you are going to blind a driver.
post #90 of 674
These look CRAZY in person. I saw them at the Santa Monica Nike Store and told myself I needed it as well.
However, like most, the price is too steep... I think a Flash Element half-zip would be dope.
Wear, NOT worship.
Reply
Wear, NOT worship.
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › for 3M fanatics, vapor flash jacket