NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Jordan Brand Price/Fake Checks › OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!! - Page 94

post #2791 of 2811
Kickzstore legit check
post #2792 of 2811
Quote:
Originally Posted by 843airmaestro View Post

Kickzstore legit check


bro,thats rude lol :rollinbut they look pretty legit,accepting PayP and no fugazi prices plus its almost GR's all site 

 

i have never done business with them,i would still be legit checking stuff here but they maybe worth a try

post #2793 of 2811
Is blessed-feet.com or blsdfeet legit? They have good feedback on eBay and kixify but from a long time ago and their prices are pretty low. I talked to the dude trough IG but couldn't get much of a feel. Any input would be great
post #2794 of 2811
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikiross View Post

Is blessed-feet.com or blsdfeet legit? They have good feedback on eBay and kixify but from a long time ago and their prices are pretty low. I talked to the dude trough IG but couldn't get much of a feel. Any input would be great


It is NOT AT ALL safe to buy from a website that hides its location and owner. Might look legit to very few, but everyone around NT knows BLSD Feet is FAKE
post #2795 of 2811
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamderrickvu View Post



It is NOT AT ALL safe to buy from a website that hides its location and owner. Might look legit to very few, but everyone around NT knows BLSD Feet is FAKE


Thanks yea I saw that too but the positive feedback on their eBay and kixify they me off. Appreciate your input
post #2796 of 2811
Ruzeshoes.com Legit? You can make a PayPal payment.
post #2797 of 2811
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanni1498 View Post

Ruzeshoes.com Legit? You can make a PayPal payment.


Should be legit, don't see any jumps in price rangw
post #2798 of 2811
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanni1498 View Post

Ruzeshoes.com Legit? You can make a PayPal payment.
Considering they sell only very unpopular items on discount, have contact info, and take PayPal, they seem legit

"Limits like fears, are often just an illusion" - The GOAT

 

#RumbleGang pimp.gif

WANTED:

BLACK LM1s Size 11.5-12

DS/VNDS Concord 11s Size 12

PM me

Reply

"Limits like fears, are often just an illusion" - The GOAT

 

#RumbleGang pimp.gif

WANTED:

BLACK LM1s Size 11.5-12

DS/VNDS Concord 11s Size 12

PM me

Reply
post #2799 of 2811
🚨 LEGIT CHECK 🚨 Has anyone heard of this store before. Are they legit
post #2800 of 2811
Quote:
Originally Posted by alboogie4200 View Post

🚨 LEGIT CHECK 🚨 Has anyone heard of this store before. Are they legit

If they have a physical store then they have to be legit, selling fake items is incredibly illegal and can lead to thousands and millions of dollars in fines and lawsuits.
post #2801 of 2811
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamderrickvu View Post

If they have a physical store then they have to be legit, selling fake items is incredibly illegal and can lead to thousands and millions of dollars in fines and lawsuits.
I just wanted someone else's opinion because the have a pair of premiums for retail. Only wondering why. I guess I'll pull the trigger and get them already
post #2802 of 2811
Quote:
Originally Posted by alboogie4200 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamderrickvu View Post

If they have a physical store then they have to be legit, selling fake items is incredibly illegal and can lead to thousands and millions of dollars in fines and lawsuits.
I just wanted someone else's opinion because the have a pair of premiums for retail. Only wondering why. I guess I'll pull the trigger and get them already
premium what cuz 90% of them don't flip for ****
"Spines turn flaccid, testicles withdraw into the abdominal cavity. Loyalties change." Methodical Management

Looking for AJ 13's "Gym Red/Dirty Bred" Sz. 8
Reply
"Spines turn flaccid, testicles withdraw into the abdominal cavity. Loyalties change." Methodical Management

Looking for AJ 13's "Gym Red/Dirty Bred" Sz. 8
Reply
post #2803 of 2811
Quote:
Originally Posted by PmpDaddyRobFord View Post

premium what cuz 90% of them don't flip for ****

That's a fact, I would never pay $400 for some premiums
post #2804 of 2811

I am sure this has been asked, but is SOLESERIOUSS legit? They say in their FAQ that they provide receipts. I just bought Black Cats off their site.

post #2805 of 2811
Quote:
Originally Posted by olsonc84 View Post

I am sure this has been asked, but is SOLESERIOUSS legit? They say in their FAQ that they provide receipts. I just bought Black Cats off their site.


Looks to be legit, wouldn't take my word for it though
post #2806 of 2811
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamderrickvu View Post

Looks to be legit, wouldn't take my word for it though


Then why are you even responding? SMH.
post #2807 of 2811
Anyone can confirm attitude sneakers hk is legit?
WTB - LEBRON X ID CHAMP 9.5 new /vnds
Reply
WTB - LEBRON X ID CHAMP 9.5 new /vnds
Reply
post #2808 of 2811
Quote:
Originally Posted by timothy007elena View Post

Anyone can confirm attitude sneakers hk is legit?


Any sneaker shop in hk is sketchy imo 

LF Yeezy 350 Boost V2 "Red" Sz. 11
Reply
LF Yeezy 350 Boost V2 "Red" Sz. 11
Reply
post #2809 of 2811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Succ View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothy007elena View Post

Anyone can confirm attitude sneakers hk is legit?


Any sneaker shop in hk is sketchy imo 
this
"Spines turn flaccid, testicles withdraw into the abdominal cavity. Loyalties change." Methodical Management

Looking for AJ 13's "Gym Red/Dirty Bred" Sz. 8
Reply
"Spines turn flaccid, testicles withdraw into the abdominal cavity. Loyalties change." Methodical Management

Looking for AJ 13's "Gym Red/Dirty Bred" Sz. 8
Reply
post #2810 of 2811
is sneaker picker legit? when i go to sneakerfather.com it redirects to sneeakerpicker, pls help thanks.
post #2811 of 2811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo Lim View Post

is sneaker picker legit? when i go to sneakerfather.com it redirects to sneeakerpicker, pls help thanks.


why you wanna go that underground?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Jordan Brand Price/Fake Checks
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Jordan Brand Price/Fake Checks › OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!