NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Sneaker Showcase › Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)............... - Page 486

post #14551 of 18338
The only DHL delays I've ever experienced have been at the hands of the incompetent staff at my local office. Other than that, DHL is usually pretty good.
post #14552 of 18338
for reference, against the research I've done, DHL.de is like the American equivalent to the post office (USPS)

sending this mode is not the same as DHL coming from another country
post #14553 of 18338

Thamks, RFX45. Now I just need to decide on the color.

 

+1


Edited by marmourjr - 8/11/15 at 12:00pm
post #14554 of 18338
Looks like the same jacket to me.
post #14555 of 18338

 

 

 

Legit check 8o...dude got 0 feedback

post #14556 of 18338
Epaulettes ruined the SLP bomber IMO. Nevertheless it looks good worn in that picture on the last page. The denim vest also looks good a few posts above.
Instagram: thedynamics | Twitter: @thedynamics
Reply
Instagram: thedynamics | Twitter: @thedynamics
Reply
post #14557 of 18338
ay7rsp.jpg






Metro Boomin in the A/W '15 destroyeds.
Instagram: thedynamics | Twitter: @thedynamics
Reply
Instagram: thedynamics | Twitter: @thedynamics
Reply
post #14558 of 18338

^Ice Jewelry in Atlanta? 

post #14559 of 18338
Quote:
Originally Posted by marmourjr View Post

^Ice Jewelry in Atlanta? 

Yup.
Instagram: thedynamics | Twitter: @thedynamics
Reply
Instagram: thedynamics | Twitter: @thedynamics
Reply
post #14560 of 18338
Anybody here got one of these jackets?

godsofmankind.com/products/copy-of-leather-moto-jacket-black-reptile

Thinking of getting one in red.

Quality looks on point and price is damn good.
post #14561 of 18338

That jacket is bad ***. Nice.

post #14562 of 18338
Reminds me of the prorsum burberry one from a couple of years back.... I get so upset for sleeping on that till this day ohwell.gif
WTB
Cream ultra boost SIZE 8.5

Instagram
instagram.com/supericon_
Reply
WTB
Cream ultra boost SIZE 8.5

Instagram
instagram.com/supericon_
Reply
post #14563 of 18338
Personally wouldn't spend $1k+ on a leather jacket from a brand like that
post #14564 of 18338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23 View Post

Personally wouldn't spend $1k+ on a leather jacket from a brand like that

Me either. The olive one looks ok but in general those are a bit much. Maybe if the snaps weren't visible in the middle portion, it would look better.
post #14565 of 18338
Jacket is super weak for $1000
Looking for an SLP teddy varsity jacket size 56
Reply
Looking for an SLP teddy varsity jacket size 56
Reply
post #14566 of 18338
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleFX View Post

Reminds me of the prorsum burberry one from a couple of years back.... I get so upset for sleeping on that till this day ohwell.gif

 

 

Ox Blood color way?

post #14567 of 18338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny23 View Post

$1875 for Balmain bikers on ssense.  **** has officially gotten out of control.  

In other news Trump is on FIRE right now 

Balmain's Destroyed pair from a few seasons ago, which look amazing, compared to the 15' pair retailed at $2300. The "premium" pairs appear to have a more inflated retail it seems.

PO
post #14568 of 18338
post #14569 of 18338
sorry if the pics are small they always are when I post from my phone. But Black Clay Mr. Completely jeans came in today. They're pretty dope I really like the unfinished look and the wash is different. Super tight on the calf though
post #14570 of 18338
Barneys have their own distress Tees for less than 1/3 of the Amiris Tees, fit looks better too lol

the black jeans look nice but I just can't pull the trigger...yet

team roshe 58
(0 items)
  
Reply
team roshe 58
(0 items)
  
Reply
post #14571 of 18338
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglance View Post

sorry if the pics are small they always are when I post from my phone. But Black Clay Mr. Completely jeans came in today. They're pretty dope I really like the unfinished look and the wash is different. Super tight on the calf though
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglance View Post

sorry if the pics are small they always are when I post from my phone. But Black Clay Mr. Completely jeans came in today. They're pretty dope I really like the unfinished look and the wash is different. Super tight on the calf though

fit pics by any chance? no bad, did you end up ordering from Fwrd?
team roshe 58
(0 items)
  
Reply
team roshe 58
(0 items)
  
Reply
post #14572 of 18338
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevineg6 View Post

Barneys have their own distress Tees for less than 1/3 of the Amiris Tees, fit looks better too lol

the black jeans look nice but I just can't pull the trigger...yet Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

You should have done it with the discount code.
post #14573 of 18338
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

You should have done it with the discount code.


Wait a second....,.

Your order went through? The 35off code your talking about?
post #14574 of 18338
Kevines order went through so he had a chance for 35% off on it if he wanted to try them out.
post #14575 of 18338
Looking to get 3 new jackets for the winter, one a leather. The search begins. laugh.gif

A leather is my main thing, with a peacoat, down coat for every day use or a nice snorkel is all I feel I'm missing and I'm good.
Edited by DiPlOmAt TDOt - 8/13/15 at 12:42am
Instagram: thedynamics | Twitter: @thedynamics
Reply
Instagram: thedynamics | Twitter: @thedynamics
Reply
post #14576 of 18338

Barneys Taxin 280?

post #14577 of 18338
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt View Post

Looking to get 3 new jackets for the winter, one a leather. The search begins. laugh.gif

A leather is my main thing, with a peacoat, down coat for every day use or a nice snorkel is all I feel I'm missing and I'm good.

 

 

Something like this TDot?

 

 

 

 

Just brought this BLK DNM from FWRD:

 

 

post #14578 of 18338
Rfx, i have it in my cart at some point, with a lot of other stuff lol.

Marmourjr, did you got that jacket on discount? If not, you might want to return it and wait for season end sale on Ssense. They are around 50-60% off every end of the season
team roshe 58
(0 items)
  
Reply
team roshe 58
(0 items)
  
Reply
post #14579 of 18338
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevineg6 View Post

Rfx, i have it in my cart at some point, with a lot of other stuff lol.

Marmourjr, did you got that jacket on discount? If not, you might want to return it and wait for season end sale on Ssense. They are around 50-60% off every end of the season

 

Yes sir. $537 with 2 day shipping for free.

 

Will it be cheaper than this?

post #14580 of 18338
nah. I think blk dnm around the $500 price point is solid
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sneaker Showcase
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Sneaker Showcase › Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............