NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Sneaker Showcase › Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)............... - Page 521

post #15601 of 18336
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsetkev View Post

Pea coat is an instant cop lol i should be saving money man 

I want both but you're talking to a guy who isn't even working right now mean.gif

I'll prob strike out anyways but still going to try, literally haven't spent any money since May all good.
post #15602 of 18336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Audi View Post

I might do this instead of the olive pea coat tbh, feel I'd wear it more.
I'd love the olive coat but not even close to being tall enough to pull that off unfortunately. Reality is that I prob won't end up with either jacket frown.gif

Lines are already forming in certain areas based on IG pics
post #15603 of 18336
Short guys wear pea coats I see it all the time
post #15604 of 18336
You haven't seen the length of the olive coat? Anyone under like 5'11" won't look right in it IMO. But to each his own
post #15605 of 18336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Audi View Post


I want both but you're talking to a guy who isn't even working right now mean.gif

I'll prob strike out anyways but still going to try, literally haven't spent any money since May all good.

with that insurance money you're gonna get , might as well lol . Planning a trip i feel like im chipping from the money bit by bit .

post #15606 of 18336
Reported for insurance fraudulence.
post #15607 of 18336
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennVagmire View Post

Reported for insurance fraudulence.

Lol
post #15608 of 18336
Anyone deal wit farfetch?
TEAMlateNIGHT
WE NEVER SLEEP
..No Sleep Till Brooklyn..
Reply
TEAMlateNIGHT
WE NEVER SLEEP
..No Sleep Till Brooklyn..
Reply
post #15609 of 18336
Quote:
Originally Posted by MjWizKid View Post

Anyone deal wit farfetch?

Yes. What about them?

post #15610 of 18336
Reviews/comments about them were crazy... What u buy from them and how long it took?
TEAMlateNIGHT
WE NEVER SLEEP
..No Sleep Till Brooklyn..
Reply
TEAMlateNIGHT
WE NEVER SLEEP
..No Sleep Till Brooklyn..
Reply
post #15611 of 18336
Nothing but good things to say about farfetch from my experiences. I've bought a lot from them- from domestic and international stores. Returns are smooth, shipping is usually pretty fast. No complaints.
post #15612 of 18336
Good lookin!!! It just some of the stuff I was reading I was like 😳
TEAMlateNIGHT
WE NEVER SLEEP
..No Sleep Till Brooklyn..
Reply
TEAMlateNIGHT
WE NEVER SLEEP
..No Sleep Till Brooklyn..
Reply
post #15613 of 18336
I've had great experiences with farfetch especially during end of season sales.
Looking for an SLP teddy varsity jacket size 56
Reply
Looking for an SLP teddy varsity jacket size 56
Reply
post #15614 of 18336




Everything is up now.
post #15615 of 18336
No problem with farfetch here, it was smooth every time I order from them. Delivery time depends on stores.

^^^ Al, what website is that? or they are on HM site already?
team roshe 58
(0 items)
  
Reply
team roshe 58
(0 items)
  
Reply
post #15616 of 18336
This is the death of balmain with this collab.
post #15617 of 18336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Audi View Post





Everything is up now.

What's with these prices though?

post #15618 of 18336
HM top, SLP reissued and da moonboots 950

team roshe 58
(0 items)
  
Reply
team roshe 58
(0 items)
  
Reply
post #15619 of 18336
Is that the same price it's gonna be on Thursday at H&M??
TEAMlateNIGHT
WE NEVER SLEEP
..No Sleep Till Brooklyn..
Reply
TEAMlateNIGHT
WE NEVER SLEEP
..No Sleep Till Brooklyn..
Reply
post #15620 of 18336
Quote:
Originally Posted by MjWizKid View Post

Is that the same price it's gonna be on Thursday at H&M??

Not at all. Those prices are HEAVILY marked up. At least for most pieces.

post #15621 of 18336
Yea I just peeped

TEAMlateNIGHT
WE NEVER SLEEP
..No Sleep Till Brooklyn..
Reply
TEAMlateNIGHT
WE NEVER SLEEP
..No Sleep Till Brooklyn..
Reply
post #15622 of 18336
http://www.galerielenoir.fr/ That's the website Kev

And yes obviously the prices are marked up, it's like a pre order and guarantee. No diff than a reseller essentially.

Other than that try your luck on release day or online battle launch.

MJWizKid I never seen you on these parts.....what up
post #15623 of 18336
Lol wassup Al Audi .... I visit all the time!!!
TEAMlateNIGHT
WE NEVER SLEEP
..No Sleep Till Brooklyn..
Reply
TEAMlateNIGHT
WE NEVER SLEEP
..No Sleep Till Brooklyn..
Reply
post #15624 of 18336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Audi View Post

http://www.galerielenoir.fr/ That's the website Kev

And yes obviously the prices are marked up, it's like a pre order and guarantee. No diff than a reseller essentially.

Other than that try your luck on release day or online battle launch.

MJWizKid I never seen you on these parts.....what up



Btw what size did you get in that jacket , we're about the same height & weight .
post #15625 of 18336
Lowkey want to get this tailored into my version of FoG overcoat 😂😂😂



I AM A NIGHTMARE.

Reply

I AM A NIGHTMARE.

Reply
post #15626 of 18336
ahh, thanks Al, I don't have the luxury to stand all day in line, worst come to worst I'll just get the olive coat and leather biker at resell.

My interest in this collab have been decreasing lol... such a hassle and did any of you balmain head notice the zippers on HM pieces?
team roshe 58
(0 items)
  
Reply
team roshe 58
(0 items)
  
Reply
post #15627 of 18336
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevineg6 View Post

HM top, SLP reissued and da moonboots 950


Not my style but I'm not mad at this. 950s look alright here
meal ticket ticket meal ticket ticket
Reply
meal ticket ticket meal ticket ticket
Reply
post #15628 of 18336
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevineg6 View Post

ahh, thanks Al, I don't have the luxury to stand all day in line, worst come to worst I'll just get the olive coat and leather biker at resell.

My interest in this collab have been decreasing lol... such a hassle and did any of you balmain head notice the zippers on HM pieces?

Yea it is a hassle, Ill try but no biggie.

What's up with the zippers?
post #15629 of 18336
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsetkev View Post

Btw what size did you get in that jacket , we're about the same height & weight .

42R is what I'd need.
post #15630 of 18336
Quote:
Originally Posted by MjWizKid View Post

Lol wassup Al Audi .... I visit all the time!!!

Why you alwaaaays lion?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sneaker Showcase
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Sneaker Showcase › Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............