NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Sneaker Showcase › Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)............... - Page 625

post #18721 of 18740
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeOh29 View Post

penis pink is hard to pull off 
Hahahaha
post #18722 of 18740
Leather quality is great and the jackets are well made. Not xxl but xl did go on sale for 50% off.

I agree with wearability. It fits in certain places. Kind of hard to wear it around town casually for me. I'm 34 though
post #18723 of 18740
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyknitJB View Post

Leather quality is great and the jackets are well made. Not xxl but xl did go on sale for 50% off.

I agree with wearability. It fits in certain places. Kind of hard to wear it around town casually for me. I'm 34 though
Where is this available at 50%? And how's the sizing on the jacket?
Ig: godfatherofsoles
Reply
Ig: godfatherofsoles
Reply
post #18724 of 18740
Quote:
Originally Posted by alp View Post

Where is this available at 50%? And how's the sizing on the jacket?

Farfetch private sale. It's a slim cut jacket for sure. Similar to the slp cut. I'm 5-8 120lb and the small is fairly fitted on me
post #18725 of 18740


Sorry it was 40% off. This was a few days ago. The only size was xl
post #18726 of 18740
Aight bet thanks, I would probably need a 2XL, need that price to be a tiny bit better to cop
Ig: godfatherofsoles
Reply
Ig: godfatherofsoles
Reply
post #18727 of 18740
And it's gone from what I see
Ig: godfatherofsoles
Reply
Ig: godfatherofsoles
Reply
post #18728 of 18740


Sorry it was 40% off. This was a few days ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alp View Post

And it's gone from what I see

Je sale is tomorrow at 11 est. take a look on their site if they have your size. I don't think the discount will be that great through. These basically sold out instantly and some larger sizes have been floating around since.
post #18729 of 18740
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyknitJB View Post



Sorry it was 40% off. This was a few days ago.
Je sale is tomorrow at 11 est. take a look on their site if they have your size. I don't think the discount will be that great through. These basically sold out instantly and some larger sizes have been floating around since.
Larger size is what I need, but I would push for 50% or better, retail on that jacket is very high for my taste. Even 50% would have me hesitant
Ig: godfatherofsoles
Reply
Ig: godfatherofsoles
Reply
post #18730 of 18740
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeOh29 View Post

penis pink is hard to pull off 
Interesting thats the first think pink to come to your mind.
post #18731 of 18740
That's a once in a 6 month period type of piece. Ain't for me.
post #18732 of 18740
I'd wear 4 times. If I can get it for 5 bills, I'll probably cop. I just need to figure out my size.
post #18733 of 18740
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDiginson View Post

I'd wear 4 times. If I can get it for 5 bills, I'll probably cop. I just need to figure out my size.

It won't be that cheap. I didnt buy it for that reason too. While it looks interesting, I can't really wear it casually in my current stage in life. I'm open to all types of materials, but colors have to be muted mostly

I seen dudes on Instagram pull it off though.
post #18734 of 18740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinoy732 View Post

That's a once in a 6 month period type of piece. Ain't for me.

I picked up the royal instead for that reason. Royal blue is my favorite color and I can incorpoate it easily with greys and washed blacks
post #18735 of 18740

Taken from the Dressing Better thread: Enjoy. 

 

 

Saint Laurent has a private sale going on now. YSLPRIVATESS17 is the code for 40% off. I believe its only the stuff in the link

http://www.ysl.com/subhome/index?section=privatesale&yurirulename=subhome&gender=u&siteCode=SAINTLAURENT_US

post #18736 of 18740
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetAesthetic View Post

Taken from the Dressing Better thread: Enjoy. 


Saint Laurent has a private sale going on now. YSLPRIVATESS17 is the code for 40% off. I believe its only the stuff in the link

http://www.ysl.com/subhome/index?section=privatesale&yurirulename=subhome&gender=u&siteCode=SAINTLAURENT_US



Thank you good sir, repped.
post #18737 of 18740
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKingSchultz View Post




Quote:
Originally Posted by echau View Post

@DrKingSchultz yeah that's what I meant by the pockets on the new denim. The raw black D10s are pretty lightweight, so even though they're raw, they don't feel too stiff if that makes any sense. They break in really quick too. I believe SLP denim is sanforized, so I take the same size in raw and washed models and the fit is pretty much the same.

The SLP raw black is a unique black. It's black warp and weft and it has this matte sheen to it. It's not as jet black as say the Acne Stay Cash (which is a lint magnet BTW), but I think it has a more refined look. I know it sounds ridiculous to say all this about a plain pair of black jeans, but those are probably my favorite pair of jeans I own.


@echau You have a excellent denim collection so for you to say that they must be great! I'm buying them. 🤣
Edited by DrKingSchultz - 5/24/17 at 12:00pm
No support was all the support I needed.
Reply
No support was all the support I needed.
Reply
post #18738 of 18740

@DrKingSchultz I don't have any of the Cast 2s, but I've heard to size the same. The best thing to do would be to check the measurements since SLP sizing varies season to season. Doesn't End have a free return policy in the UK? You should buy two sizes and return the one that doesn't fit. 

post #18739 of 18740
Quote:
Originally Posted by echau View Post

@DrKingSchultz
 I don't have any of the Cast 2s, but I've heard to size the same. The best thing to do would be to check the measurements since SLP sizing varies season to season. Doesn't End have a free return policy in the UK? You should buy two sizes and return the one that doesn't fit. 

Yeah I'll measure up and order two sizes, and post fits in here, thank you for all of the insight and help ❤️👑

Edit: I measured at 36" waist



According to ends sizing guide and your recommendation of sizing down one size I would need a size 32.

Which they are sold out of unfortunately, I cannot find them anywhere else.
But I found these which I think are the same slp d10 denim but with a raw edge
with normal pockets, but I'm not sure.



http://www.ysl.com/gb/shop-product/men/ready-to-wear-skinny-fit-original-mid-waisted-raw-edge-skinny-jean-in-black-raw-stretch-denim_cod36875811wk.html
Edited by DrKingSchultz - 5/24/17 at 12:07pm
No support was all the support I needed.
Reply
No support was all the support I needed.
Reply
post #18740 of 18740
These are hot

Ig: godfatherofsoles
Reply
Ig: godfatherofsoles
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sneaker Showcase
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Sneaker Showcase › Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............