NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 387

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (319)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (172)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (195)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
708 Total Votes  
post #11581 of 84862


Just got my firsttofinish order. Not so much pink in the toe, I like them. Only downside is they are a size 9. If anyone has a 9.5 and is willing to trade please lmk, I'm legit I've helped out others in this thread with the volts.

Thanks!
Team ROSHE
(0 items)
  
Reply
Team ROSHE
(0 items)
  
Reply
post #11582 of 84862
Quote:
Originally Posted by sole searchin View Post



Just got my firsttofinish order. Not so much pink in the toe, I like them. Only downside is they are a size 9. If anyone has a 9.5 and is willing to trade please lmk, I'm legit I've helped out others in this thread with the volts.

Thanks!

just did a phone order with Nike LA for a 9.5. 310-275-9998
post #11583 of 84862
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn11242 View Post

If anyone still needs a 10.5 MC RACER I have a pair thats vnds (just about pass as ds) and Im looking for retail plus tax plus shipping (and give or take 4% if you want to gift or not)

I just want to get back out what I paid so if anyone is interested I can ship out tomorrow, double boxed, with tracking.. 

I figured I try and help someone out here first before I tried anywhere else.

Message me if anyones interested.
Dude you really need to stop with the blatant selling posts, you've posted this like 3 times. I know you are just trying to help someone out but this **** is NOT allowed. If you keep it up you're going to get banned no question about it. Worse, you could get the thread locked, so please keep it to PMs man.
post #11584 of 84862

Just completed my order for MC Racers @ nike Santa Monica. I asked for some stock numbers... they got 8 pairs size 11, 5 pairs size 11.5, and 7 pairs size 10. (310)393-7384

IG: @_Slick_Rick23

 

Want:

   Cream UB -- sz 10.5/11

   WW  Womens UB -- W sz. 11.5/12  or  M sz. 10.5/11

   OG NMD -- sz. 10/10.5

   TB Qasa Racer -- sz. 10

Reply

IG: @_Slick_Rick23

 

Want:

   Cream UB -- sz 10.5/11

   WW  Womens UB -- W sz. 11.5/12  or  M sz. 10.5/11

   OG NMD -- sz. 10/10.5

   TB Qasa Racer -- sz. 10

Reply
post #11585 of 84862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengenator View Post

Dude you really need to stop with the blatant selling posts, you've posted this like 3 times. I know you are just trying to help someone out but this **** is NOT allowed. If you keep it up you're going to get banned no question about it. Worse, you could get the thread locked, so please keep it to PMs man.

1.You are right on your point,sn11242 should stop doing this.

2.It is not your business to be the thread's 'security' .Niketalk has people for that. they re called admins.

3.You really care if he gets banned?NO.If you cared you would pm him saying everything you said .Not trying to look cool and patronising in public.

4.Thread locked because someone tried to sell sth?Nope.

And really sorry for my rant but this goes out to all of NT's detectives,cops,security officers,and caring members.Im tired of seeing same ol ' **** every different day.
post #11586 of 84862
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAOKRATWR View Post


2.It is not your business to be the thread's 'security' .Niketalk has people for that. they re called admins.

4.Thread locked because someone tried to sell sth?Nope.

And really sorry for my rant but this goes out to all of NT's detectives,cops,security officers,and caring members.Im tired of seeing same ol ' **** every different day.

Maybe he cares because he doesn't want the thread to get locked. Yes, it has happened in the past.
Instagram: @mikeezy4sheezy
Reply
Instagram: @mikeezy4sheezy
Reply
post #11587 of 84862

The unofficial police policing the unofficial police. The irony. roll.gif

post #11588 of 84862
My b guys...

Message heard and message received. Nothing else is coming out from me bout it.

Also, if I get banned its on me so you guys don't have to worry about it.

Sorry for giving anyone a scare about locking the thread. Won't happen again.


The long and short of it is I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP... SORRY TO ANYONE WHO VIEWED IT OTHERWISE..

No bad intentions were meant of it.

The hunt for these racers is rediculous to be honest so I was doing my best to shed some light on a pair that I had that I was trying to hook someone up with.
That's all it was so case closed and problem resolved.
Post is fixed as well.

WTB:

 

White Lance Mountains - Size 9.5

Reply

WTB:

 

White Lance Mountains - Size 9.5

Reply
post #11589 of 84862
thread might get lock over these fights. just chill wear flyknits
post #11590 of 84862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

The unofficial police policing the unofficial police. The irony. roll.gif

laugh.gif

"Washington Sports and Crippling Depression, an autobiography"
Reply
"Washington Sports and Crippling Depression, an autobiography"
Reply
post #11591 of 84862
Might order another pair from NTLA.
post #11592 of 84862
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyman14 View Post

Might order another pair from NTLA.

do it
post #11593 of 84862
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyrockit View Post

do it

Well these are prob. hitting NDC soon again so it would make more sense to wait considering I have a fre next day air coupon.
post #11594 of 84862
Quote:
Originally Posted by redred View Post

thread might get lock over these fights. just chill wear flyknits

.

WTB:

 

White Lance Mountains - Size 9.5

Reply

WTB:

 

White Lance Mountains - Size 9.5

Reply
post #11595 of 84862
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyman14 View Post

Well these are prob. hitting NDC soon again so it would make more sense to wait considering I have a fre next day air coupon.

cool stuff
post #11596 of 84862

Let's get this thread back on track. How about some fruity pebbles?

 

post #11597 of 84862

sick.gifsmokin.gifCan't wait for my Run pair to get here

"Washington Sports and Crippling Depression, an autobiography"
Reply
"Washington Sports and Crippling Depression, an autobiography"
Reply
post #11598 of 84862
Quote:
Originally Posted by livin View Post

45

Thanks
post #11599 of 84862
I really like the MC Trainers... passing even though I know I'll regret it :/

γιατί όχι

 

Ignotus Vex

 

Insta

 

Reply

γιατί όχι

 

Ignotus Vex

 

Insta

 

Reply
post #11600 of 84862
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerkStore View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsphtn8 View Post

Anybody used Jason Markk to clean flyknits? Do I need the premium bush or the regular one works out fine?


Get the premium--it's more delicate.  The regular brush takes off some of the knit and you can see the difference, although minimal.   
If you can somehow click on my username and find whatever pics I've posted, I've shown the before and after. The material gets more fury; tennis ball like afterward with the regular brush.
post #11601 of 84862
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyman14 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyrockit View Post

do it

Well these are prob. hitting NDC soon again so it would make more sense to wait considering I have a fre next day air coupon.

Doubtful

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #11602 of 84862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

The unofficial police policing the unofficial police. The irony. roll.gif


:dead:

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #11603 of 84862
Quote:
Originally Posted by d1ngus View Post

Just got back from Nike Santa Monica.  They've got a fair amount of MC racers, FSR.  I know Nike LA got them too, but I'm not sure about how many they have.  If you STILL haven't gotten a hold of a pair, they are open til 9 PST.  No excuses now.


Nike LA closed at 8! Almost didn't make it due to traffic. Got there at 7:50 and saw bunch of people there getting ready for their run with nike. They don't limit purchases either, so I'm assuming they have a lot in stock. I picked up 2.

post #11604 of 84862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1 View Post

Repped for the link. Still holding off tho. Running Warehouse is playing games with us big footers lol.


Indeed.  I placed an order for my size 13 using the link that was posted and still haven't received an email confirmation.  Order was placed 12 hours ago!  Hope they come through.


EDIT:  Scratch that.  Just received my shipping confirmation now!  Cannot wait!


Edited by Owhat - 8/23/13 at 5:30am

Flickr | Instagram

 

FOR SALE:

 

DS Flyknit Chukka Pure Plat/Squad Blue Sz. 13

DS Flyknit Chukka Uni Red Sz. 13 & 14

DS Flyknit Chukka Wolf Grey Sz. 13

DS Flyknit Trainer Blue Glow Sz. 13

DS...

Reply

Flickr | Instagram

 

FOR SALE:

 

DS Flyknit Chukka Pure Plat/Squad Blue Sz. 13

DS Flyknit Chukka Uni Red Sz. 13 & 14

DS Flyknit Chukka Wolf Grey Sz. 13

DS Flyknit Trainer Blue Glow Sz. 13

DS...

Reply
post #11605 of 84862
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn11242 View Post

My b guys...

Message heard and message received. Nothing else is coming out from me bout it.

Also, if I get banned its on me so you guys don't have to worry about it.

Sorry for giving anyone a scare about locking the thread. Won't happen again.


The long and short of it is I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP... SORRY TO ANYONE WHO VIEWED IT OTHERWISE..

No bad intentions were meant of it.

The hunt for these racers is rediculous to be honest so I was doing my best to shed some light on a pair that I had that I was trying to hook someone up with.
That's all it was so case closed and problem resolved.
Post is fixed as well.

best bet is to just put it in your signature down bottom. Lots of other people do it and saves lots of arguments

WTB - Air Tech Challenge II (Wimbledon 2) - size 10/10.5US or trade for ATC II (USA 2)
Reply
WTB - Air Tech Challenge II (Wimbledon 2) - size 10/10.5US or trade for ATC II (USA 2)
Reply
post #11606 of 84862

Does anyone know when the Flyknit Racer Multi will be getting a restock on NDC?  If at all?

CHECK OUT FATLACE - YOU'RE NUMBER ONE STOP FOR ALL YOUR LACING NEEDS! YEEZY / ROPE / 3M REFLECTIVE / GLOW IN THE DARK and more  FATLACE.CO.UK  / FEET-HEAT.COM FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: @H...
Reply
CHECK OUT FATLACE - YOU'RE NUMBER ONE STOP FOR ALL YOUR LACING NEEDS! YEEZY / ROPE / 3M REFLECTIVE / GLOW IN THE DARK and more  FATLACE.CO.UK  / FEET-HEAT.COM FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: @H...
Reply
post #11607 of 84862
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr hater View Post

Does anyone know when the Flyknit Racer Multi will be getting a restock on NDC?  If at all?

Nike still has them listed as an "active" product so a restock wouldn't suprise me, but the time of the restock is unknown. If you really need a pair hit up NikeChicago via phone.
post #11608 of 84862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick Kicks View Post

Just completed my order for MC Racers @ nike Santa Monica. I asked for some stock numbers... they got 8 pairs size 11, 5 pairs size 11.5, and 7 pairs size 10. (310)393-7384

 

 

Good info, bought shoes from Santa Monica before in store since I'm about 20 mins away. But anyways, bumpin' this info!

post #11609 of 84862

white flyknit trainers - 8.5, 11, 11.5, 14 are up if anyone wants

 

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-trainer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-582110/pgid-776082

post #11610 of 84862

Nice, pick a size8.5

For Sale: Air Jordan 13 CP Home sz:10 Brand new or EX Air Jordan 11 72-10 sz8-10.5 Brand new

PM me

Reply

For Sale: Air Jordan 13 CP Home sz:10 Brand new or EX Air Jordan 11 72-10 sz8-10.5 Brand new

PM me

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)