NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 389

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (319)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (171)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (195)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
707 Total Votes  
post #11641 of 84817
Still holding out hope for the white trainers to restock in a 9.5/10on NDC even though that could just be wishful thinking, people asking upwards of 225 on eBay is ridiculous sick.gif
post #11642 of 84817

i'm with you on this one man. have you tried craigslist?

post #11643 of 84817
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyman14 View Post


Thanks, I'll most likely order a pair or two as I prefer them heavily over the ribbon.
Damn, thats odd. It was $12 shipped to FL from NYC.

$12 for me as well from Maine to Texas.

post #11644 of 84817
Quote:
Originally Posted by traintracks View Post

i'm with you on this one man. have you tried craigslist?

As a last resort i tried with no luck mean.gif
post #11645 of 84817
Idk if this was posted or if it was sorry. But are the racers narrow or regular fit
post #11646 of 84817
My volt racers from the first drop were pretty dirty so i threw them in the wash minus the insoles, in a mesh bag with a few other pairs of trainers (2nd time ive done this both times they all come out looking new, always air dried) and was looking for a way to prevent them from picking up dirt so after they air dried i applied 2 light coats of



and so far so good

after it is applied and sits for a few minutes the aerosol smell is gone and the spray doesn't alter the feel, color or flexibility of flyknit material. The protector is made for fabric so if it gets on the midsole you can just wipe it off (may need water if you let it dry on there).

I also applied this to my black/white racers due to all of that white flyknit on the inner side and also used it on my MC racers and they have stayed very clean through multiple wears since

Just thought i'd share with the FlyknitFam, hope this helps someone out
post #11647 of 84817
Just wanted to share a pic of this weeks FK pickups.

Got the Volts from NDC for $95 and MCs from NTNY, FttF cancelled my original MC Racer order.

post #11648 of 84817
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12 View Post

My volt racers from the first drop were pretty dirty so i threw them in the wash minus the insoles, in a mesh bag with a few other pairs of trainers (2nd time ive done this both times they all come out looking new, always air dried) and was looking for a way to prevent them from picking up dirt so after they air dried i applied 2 light coats of



and so far so good

after it is applied and sits for a few minutes the aerosol smell is gone and the spray doesn't alter the feel, color or flexibility of flyknit material. The protector is made for fabric so if it gets on the midsole you can just wipe it off (may need water if you let it dry on there).

I also applied this to my black/white racers due to all of that white flyknit on the inner side and also used it on my MC racers and they have stayed very clean through multiple wears since

Just thought i'd share with the FlyknitFam, hope this helps someone out

Good stuff fam. Reppppppd

http://instagram.com/gerald__lee#
http://twitter.com/Gerald__Lee

 

"Who cares if they're hot or not. Buy em if you like em." @AirThompson 

Reply

http://instagram.com/gerald__lee#
http://twitter.com/Gerald__Lee

 

"Who cares if they're hot or not. Buy em if you like em." @AirThompson 

Reply
post #11649 of 84817

2 more pairs from FttF. Wore 1 of them for the 1st time. It's more narrow in the toe box compared to the Trainer which is.5" longer, both sz10. Started to loosen up a bit after a few hours through.  

post #11650 of 84817
Anybody have any experience with putting their flyknits in the washing machine? My volt/ blue glows are pretty dirty, they don't have the "glow" to them anymore even after cleaning them with Jason Markk. Anybody have any advice? Thanks in advance.
(Custom laces) (Galaxy, Cement, Elephant) (Yeezy tips) $6-10
AT www.sneakersforthesole.com |
www.instagram.com/sneakersforthesole |
Reply
(Custom laces) (Galaxy, Cement, Elephant) (Yeezy tips) $6-10
AT www.sneakersforthesole.com |
www.instagram.com/sneakersforthesole |
Reply
post #11651 of 84817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

2 more pairs from FttF. Wore 1 of them for the 1st time. It's more narrow in the toe box compared to the Trainer which is.5" longer, both sz10. Started to loosen up a bit after a few hours through.  


You have the 3 "bluest" pairs I think I've ever seen, nice job and you must have great luck cause my 2 from NikeNYC didnt have any blue.
post #11652 of 84817
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe115 View Post

Anybody have any experience with putting their flyknits in the washing machine? My volt/ blue glows are pretty dirty, they don't have the "glow" to them anymore even after cleaning them with Jason Markk. Anybody have any advice? Thanks in advance.

literally 4 posts above yours. hope that helps.
post #11653 of 84817
Huge restock on white trainers for anyone still looking.

Sizes 6 - 13 (no 12.5)

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-trainer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-582110/pgid-776082
post #11654 of 84817
Just won a DS pair of volt trainers off eBay for 165 shipped.

Ill take that any day !
post #11655 of 84817
Quote:
Originally Posted by just blaze View Post

Huge restock on white trainers for anyone still looking.

Sizes 6 - 13 (no 12.5)

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-trainer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-582110/pgid-776082
That went fast..
post #11656 of 84817
Flyknit racers in the dark grey/white/black colorway are up on Nike.com. Good size run too.

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-racer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-688682/pgid-646501
For Sale

Nike Air Presto SE QS "Safari" - Size M (10-11)

[SoleFreedom1013]

Reply
For Sale

Nike Air Presto SE QS "Safari" - Size M (10-11)

[SoleFreedom1013]

Reply
post #11657 of 84817
MC Racers in at NTNY, taking phone orders
post #11658 of 84817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoophead2907 View Post

That went fast..
Kanye effect
post #11659 of 84817
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRyBreadI View Post

MC Racers in at NTNY, taking phone orders
Lines are mad busy.
For sale/trade:
DS Nike Lebron XI Forging Iron sz. 9 w/ special case
DS New Balance St. Alfred sz. 11 and 12
DS Jordan Future Camo sz. 12
DS Nike KD6 BHM sz. 11
Reply
For sale/trade:
DS Nike Lebron XI Forging Iron sz. 9 w/ special case
DS New Balance St. Alfred sz. 11 and 12
DS Jordan Future Camo sz. 12
DS Nike KD6 BHM sz. 11
Reply
post #11660 of 84817
Do these stretch after a few wears? I bought tts and they are snug in the toe.
post #11661 of 84817
Quote:
Originally Posted by geraldg2309 View Post

Good stuff fam. Reppppppd

No problem man nthat.gif
post #11662 of 84817

Blue Glows are here happy.gif

 

"Washington Sports and Crippling Depression, an autobiography"
Reply
"Washington Sports and Crippling Depression, an autobiography"
Reply
post #11663 of 84817
found an easy trade for the mc racers saves me from the search.
post #11664 of 84817
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayblunted View Post

found an easy trade for the mc racers saves me from the search.

I'd like to do the same, man.
For Sale

Nike Air Presto SE QS "Safari" - Size M (10-11)

[SoleFreedom1013]

Reply
For Sale

Nike Air Presto SE QS "Safari" - Size M (10-11)

[SoleFreedom1013]

Reply
post #11665 of 84817
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaChris View Post

Blue Glows are here happy.gif

 

 

The GOAT. smokin.gif

LOOKING FOR: Size 11.5/12 & DS - Jordan 1 Fragment, Nike SB Lucky, LeBron 7 Dunkman
REFS: smzsmz, Freeze, Panda916, Sneak King, ohmygosher, ColdCity, PRIME
Reply
LOOKING FOR: Size 11.5/12 & DS - Jordan 1 Fragment, Nike SB Lucky, LeBron 7 Dunkman
REFS: smzsmz, Freeze, Panda916, Sneak King, ohmygosher, ColdCity, PRIME
Reply
post #11666 of 84817

I wish Nike would restock the royal/electric greens just one time..

9.5 sold out too fast when they made them $120..

  
Reply
  
Reply
post #11667 of 84817
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayblunted View Post

found an easy trade for the mc racers saves me from the search.

Just curious...What did you trade to get the mc racers?

post #11668 of 84817
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Apostrophe View Post

I wish Nike would restock the royal/electric greens just one time..

9.5 sold out too fast when they made them $120..


Or Royal/Volt, I'm with you there

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #11669 of 84817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

Just curious...What did you trade to get the mc racers?

fear pack 3 he added cash aswell.
post #11670 of 84817

I personally wish for a sequoia restock. That color has grown too much on me. Can't live without it.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)