NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 409

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (318)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (170)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (192)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
702 Total Votes  
post #12241 of 84688
Dammit! Missed out on the Volts again. Stupid morning meetings.
post #12242 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post

My nike site is still all glitched. I can't click anything on the page. Everything just shows up as text. The page is usually misaligned as well. This has been like so for the past week or 2, since they implemented the new page layout. If i start from a blank Nike.com I can't even get to this item page or any page because nothing is clickable. Any solutions to this? I am currently using Google Chrome browser but the same is true of any browser I access nike.com



just clear your browser including all the cookies. this happened to me last week so i cleared all and it is fine now.
For Sale All DS All size 11

Jordans- Jordan V White/Black/Red $210
Reply
For Sale All DS All size 11

Jordans- Jordan V White/Black/Red $210
Reply
post #12243 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by firmePORvida View Post

Been trying to pick up some Racers for my sister before she leaves home overseas. Problem - she has small feet, she wears a sz 3.5 - 4 in mens/boys. Has anyone come across small sizes? I've looking around and no luck.

looks like 4.5 is the smallest size in trainers and 5 is the smallest in racers. here is a link for the multi trainers in a 4.5

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NIK1504/?cc=BL
For Sale All DS All size 11

Jordans- Jordan V White/Black/Red $210
Reply
For Sale All DS All size 11

Jordans- Jordan V White/Black/Red $210
Reply
post #12244 of 84688
Curious how often does Nike restock on the volts?
"Retired At Large"
Reply
"Retired At Large"
Reply
post #12245 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by KilroytheDon View Post

New to the flyknit scene. Quick question are those volts the same as the ones from last years Olympics? There's so many variations of the shoe.


No those are the Volt Racer's (aka the poor man's Volt Trainer)...JK JK!

WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
post #12246 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by KilroytheDon View Post

Curious how often does Nike restock on the volts?

that is the second volt racer restock in the last few months.
For Sale All DS All size 11

Jordans- Jordan V White/Black/Red $210
Reply
For Sale All DS All size 11

Jordans- Jordan V White/Black/Red $210
Reply
post #12247 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by matothett View Post

that is the second volt racer restock in the last few months.

It's actually the 3rd time. I bought from the first restock at retail. The second restock was at 120, now today's restock also at sale price of 120
post #12248 of 84688

Missed out on the volts.. I regret not checking NT before my morning class|I

PSN: Pandacoots
Reply
PSN: Pandacoots
Reply
post #12249 of 84688
Please say there's another Volt release soon. Sucks being on the west coast. **** pops up to early
post #12250 of 84688
Is anyone else seeing the black flyknits in the clearance section on NDC ?
But it says unavailable when you click it ?
Glitch or maybe hitting clearance soon 😱
post #12251 of 84688
X2 on that david im seeing itiin clearance
post #12252 of 84688
[/QUOTE]

Always looking for a chance to show off....nthat.gif
[/quote]

Any chance i can get to school the kids, I will take it Evan!!!

Also, Everybody has been looking/waiting for volt trainers. Why not rub it in every couple months to keep the thirst real!
post #12253 of 84688
null_zps297e46bc.jpg

Most recent
post #12254 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjr View Post

Is anyone else seeing the black flyknits in the clearance section on NDC ?
But it says unavailable when you click it ?
Glitch or maybe hitting clearance soon 😱

If I can put 2 and 2 together, I believe they'll hit clearance tomorrow on NDC.

Wish that 20 percent off code was still active for NDC.
post #12255 of 84688


Saw this on Facebook if anyone is a size 9. Pretty cool deal.
post #12256 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjr View Post

Is anyone else seeing the black flyknits in the clearance section on NDC ?
But it says unavailable when you click it ?
Glitch or maybe hitting clearance soon 😱

just noticed that myself and called to see what was up since if you click it said unavailable I asked if it was just transferring over or something, guy said it was still in their system for retail and said it may be because they released some new chukkas recently (doesnt connect to me) but im hoping they go on clearance soon they have had a full stock forever

post #12257 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by matothett View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by firmePORvida View Post

Been trying to pick up some Racers for my sister before she leaves home overseas. Problem - she has small feet, she wears a sz 3.5 - 4 in mens/boys. Has anyone come across small sizes? I've looking around and no luck.

looks like 4.5 is the smallest size in trainers and 5 is the smallest in racers. here is a link for the multi trainers in a 4.5

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NIK1504/?cc=BL

I appreciate the help! nthat.gif

Anyone have the RRS discount code?
post #12258 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwood056 View Post

null_zps297e46bc.jpg

Most recent

Damn like those volt trainers looking for a pair myself ....... the search goes on 

post #12259 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by raffihxxx View Post

ahh of course no 10 left! im a 10 in regular flyknits so im gonna guess im a 10 in racers and dont wanna take my chance with a 10.5 :[ anyone else help? and repped as well sir! 

Give Ntla a call. They had plenty over the weekend.
People who are clowning the Lakers now will eat their words by 2019. Guaranteed WCF by then - wHipLAshTw03 ($500 bet with casper90403)

My Size chart:

Jordans 10.5 FK racers 11 FK chukka 10.5 FK...
Reply
People who are clowning the Lakers now will eat their words by 2019. Guaranteed WCF by then - wHipLAshTw03 ($500 bet with casper90403)

My Size chart:

Jordans 10.5 FK racers 11 FK chukka 10.5 FK...
Reply
post #12260 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by firmePORvida View Post

I appreciate the help! nthat.gif

Anyone have the RRS discount code?

if you are a VIP member the code is CX13N165 . I am a VIP member. They send out 25% off coupons every month in the catalog. Every pair of trainers/racers that i have i have gotten for under $120 because of their great pricing and coupon codes. good luck.
For Sale All DS All size 11

Jordans- Jordan V White/Black/Red $210
Reply
For Sale All DS All size 11

Jordans- Jordan V White/Black/Red $210
Reply
post #12261 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESLBC420 View Post



Saw this on Facebook if anyone is a size 9. Pretty cool deal.

I'm a size 9!!!! Have always wanted those Volts. Hardly see the HTM NRG floating around anymore. There isn't even a whole lot on eBay anymore. Anyone with DS looking to unload a pair of htm's pm me.
post #12262 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by casegris9 View Post

I'm a size 9!!!! Have always wanted those Volts. Hardly see the HTM NRG floating around anymore. There isn't even a whole lot on eBay anymore. Anyone with DS looking to unload a pair of htm's pm me.
Same here need a 10.5 tho lol
post #12263 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by casegris9 View Post

I'm a size 9!!!! Have always wanted those Volts. Hardly see the HTM NRG floating around anymore. There isn't even a whole lot on eBay anymore. Anyone with DS looking to unload a pair of htm's pm me.

WHATTTT??? 225 worn twice? I wouldn't even think twice about it....

I struggle to find ANY HTM's under $300-350 in my size (glasses.gif.... SMH...

I'd be all over em if that was an 8...
post #12264 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by B Fresco View Post

WHATTTT??? 225 worn twice? I wouldn't even think twice about it....

I struggle to find ANY HTM's under $300-350 in my size (glasses.gif.... SMH...

I'd be all over em if that was an 8...

I got my reds for $200--worn a few times. Didn't even think about it. Made the deal on the spot. Thanks to Andrepad11 of course....
IG: ev4ngaines
Reply
IG: ev4ngaines
Reply
post #12265 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1s2394 View Post

So they were HTM's
Huh?
For sale/trade:
DS Nike Lebron XI Forging Iron sz. 9 w/ special case
DS New Balance St. Alfred sz. 11 and 12
DS Jordan Future Camo sz. 12
DS Nike KD6 BHM sz. 11
Reply
For sale/trade:
DS Nike Lebron XI Forging Iron sz. 9 w/ special case
DS New Balance St. Alfred sz. 11 and 12
DS Jordan Future Camo sz. 12
DS Nike KD6 BHM sz. 11
Reply
post #12266 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by 908kicks View Post
 

just noticed that myself and called to see what was up since if you click it said unavailable I asked if it was just transferring over or something, guy said it was still in their system for retail and said it may be because they released some new chukkas recently (doesnt connect to me) but im hoping they go on clearance soon they have had a full stock forever

I purchased this Black Trainer a couple of weeks ago. So I just did a Nike chat and ask if they could adjust the price since it's marked down already. The lady told me that they still have it at $150 and then I asked if I can show her a screenshot that it's already in the clearance section which she agreed and then BAM!!! She refunded me $30.91.

 

Sent her this screenshot.


Edited by jsphtn8 - 9/4/13 at 2:55pm
post #12267 of 84688
lol didnt even notice the black trainers finally went on sale. i had a size 9 in my cart and copped it. smokin.gif
#NINERGANG.#NINEREMPIRE.#NINERFAITHFUL
5x SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS


"This man is a boxer and brazilian jiu jitsu fighter!"

http://www.ftxgym.com/
http://www.thirdstreetgym.com/
http://barrabrothersacademy.com/
Reply
#NINERGANG.#NINEREMPIRE.#NINERFAITHFUL
5x SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS


"This man is a boxer and brazilian jiu jitsu fighter!"

http://www.ftxgym.com/
http://www.thirdstreetgym.com/
http://barrabrothersacademy.com/
Reply
post #12268 of 84688
^did they remove them from the site or did they sell out? i get the message "the product you are looking for is no longer available":

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-trainer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-582107/pgid-776082
post #12269 of 84688
yeah i had the same problem too. i remember i had a size 9 in cart on my phone(been in there for weeks too surprised it was still there) so i checked out on there.
#NINERGANG.#NINEREMPIRE.#NINERFAITHFUL
5x SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS


"This man is a boxer and brazilian jiu jitsu fighter!"

http://www.ftxgym.com/
http://www.thirdstreetgym.com/
http://barrabrothersacademy.com/
Reply
#NINERGANG.#NINEREMPIRE.#NINERFAITHFUL
5x SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS


"This man is a boxer and brazilian jiu jitsu fighter!"

http://www.ftxgym.com/
http://www.thirdstreetgym.com/
http://barrabrothersacademy.com/
Reply
post #12270 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernART View Post

^did they remove them from the site or did they sell out? i get the message "the product you are looking for is no longer available":

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-trainer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-582107/pgid-776082

I guess if you have them in your cart, it will still be there. I had the black trainers saved to MYLOCKER and I just tried adding it to cart and it did. So they still have stocks left.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)