Originally Posted by StoneyTony
good looks, already got my money back since I wasn't trying to take the chance. so from that perspective the seller is a decent person.
Like the member above said, the seller is not a decent person at all. He's giving your money back with ease so you don't care to report him. Sellers trying to pull a fast one like this piss me off. I've never been screwed over, but it still bugs me.
I WOULD DEFINITELY REPORT THIS SELLER IF I WERE YOU.
Originally Posted by Hoophead2907
No wayyyy I bought the sequoias from them a couple of days ago. I really hope they are not fake
If you bought from the same seller, i'm almost 100% sure you bought fakes.
Originally Posted by ArSONist21
Damn, I knew something was off with the swoosh. These fakes fooled me though. I've already reported the seller to Ebay
How did it fool you? Here are some obvious signs:
- Shade/Tone of red is completely off from a real pair of Red Trainers
- Seriously looks like they just painted a black dot on the toe box. Although this knitting area does exit on real Trainers, the different knitting patterns on the toebox should blend together naturally. Not have such a bold contrast like that black dot.
- The heel strap is crooked/slanted.
- The black line around the midsole is sooo sloppy. Should be a clean line.
- Shape of the toe box is a bit bulky. Which is very common with fakes.
Edited by ahhhnth - 9/23/13 at 9:08pm