NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 514

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (318)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (170)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (192)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
702 Total Votes  
post #15391 of 84692

just cop the chlorine blue cw.. :rollin

post #15392 of 84692
mPArHjt.jpg 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn11242 View Post
 

Was it you who also did the lace swap on the MC Racers??

 

If so can you post those pics again

 

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #15393 of 84692
^ what type of laces are those?
post #15394 of 84692

@livin can you give me link and size of lace you use?

1

Reply

1

Reply
post #15395 of 84692
Quote:
Originally Posted by theone218 View Post

^ what type of laces are those?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsetcity View Post
 

@livin can you give me link and size of lace you use?

 

45"

 

Edit: http://bit.ly/18RlLY6


Edited by livin - 12/16/13 at 10:17am

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #15396 of 84692
Quote:
Originally Posted by livin View Post



45" - http://bit.ly/18M86yp

@livin

my man sorry to bust your @@ but you used round laces on the chlorines and ovals on these?Because you told me round on the chlorines...Sorry for the ball-breaking fam glasses.gif
post #15397 of 84692
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAOKRATWR View Post


@livin

my man sorry to bust your @@ but you used round laces on the chlorines and ovals on these?Because you told me round on the chlorines...Sorry for the ball-breaking fam glasses.gif

 

Geez dude good catch, that's my bad. They were round. I glanced quickly and those looked like them, Lol


I did locate a place that sells the various colors you're looking for though, http://bit.ly/18RlLY6

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #15398 of 84692
Quote:
Originally Posted by livin View Post

Geez dude good catch, that's my bad. They were round. I glanced quickly and those looked like them, Lol


I did locate a place that sells the various colors you're looking for though, http://bit.ly/18RlLY6

smokin.gif
post #15399 of 84692

must resist the temptations of the chlorine blue. 

1

Reply

1

Reply
post #15400 of 84692
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsetcity View Post

must resist the temptations of the chlorine blue. 

Can these be had cheaper anywhere yet? road Runner is out of my size.
post #15401 of 84692
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadC21 View Post


Can these be had cheaper anywhere yet? road Runner is out of my size.

 

At this point that's the cheapest place you're going to find them.

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #15402 of 84692

got confused the oval and round laces. all good now bro!

getting me a black for the red racers and navy blue for the chlorines.

Roshe Run GPX Petra brown

Flyknit Racer University Red, Obsidian

 

Wishlist

Roshe - cyber, calypso, squadron blue,  gold trophy

FK - volt, gray/volt 
 

Need FK racers or Roshe sz9.5 at...wink.gif

Reply

Roshe Run GPX Petra brown

Flyknit Racer University Red, Obsidian

 

Wishlist

Roshe - cyber, calypso, squadron blue,  gold trophy

FK - volt, gray/volt 
 

Need FK racers or Roshe sz9.5 at...wink.gif

Reply
post #15403 of 84692

For the Gamma Blue racers, I snagged this Nike 1/2 zip.  Has the same color navy zipper, and goes well with the racers.  Figured I would share:

 

http://www.finishline.com/store/product?A=2857&categoryId=cat800000&productId=prod733826

 

I think there is a $10 off of $60 code out there, so you can get it for $55.  Or if you have rewards, you can grab it for $45

post #15404 of 84692

Not sure if you all had see these racers yet?  Figured I would share:

 

http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pd/flyknit-racer-running-shoe/pid-872132/pgid-560022#/gb/en_gb/pd/flyknit-racer-running-shoe/pid-872133/pgid-560022

 

Might have to snag those when they hit the states.

post #15405 of 84692
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADODGER20 View Post
 

Not sure if you all had see these racers yet?  Figured I would share:

 

http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pd/flyknit-racer-running-shoe/pid-872132/pgid-560022#/gb/en_gb/pd/flyknit-racer-running-shoe/pid-872133/pgid-560022

 

Might have to snag those when they hit the states.

:hat finally.  Will be my first racers.

 

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP IN FAILURE, 

AND YOUR HEAD DOWN IN SUCCESS.

Reply

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP IN FAILURE, 

AND YOUR HEAD DOWN IN SUCCESS.

Reply
post #15406 of 84692
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAOKRATWR View Post

smokin.gif

would the 40" work in the racers and trainers? I hate how long the stock laces are on them.
For Sale All DS All size 11

Jordans- Jordan V White/Black/Red $210
Reply
For Sale All DS All size 11

Jordans- Jordan V White/Black/Red $210
Reply
post #15407 of 84692
Quote:
Originally Posted by matothett View Post


would the 40" work in the racers and trainers? I hate how long the stock laces are on them.

 

Assuming by your signature that you're a size 11, no. The 45" are perfect and I'm a 9.5

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #15408 of 84692
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADODGER20 View Post
 

Not sure if you all had see these racers yet?  Figured I would share:

 

http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pd/flyknit-racer-running-shoe/pid-872132/pgid-560022#/gb/en_gb/pd/flyknit-racer-running-shoe/pid-872133/pgid-560022

 

Might have to snag those when they hit the states.

 

Waiting on these as well, super clean. 

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #15409 of 84692
what shoe is that link showing? the link isnt working anymore
post #15410 of 84692
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazersfan View Post

what shoe is that link showing? the link isnt working anymore

 

V0TWdwQ.jpg 

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #15411 of 84692
pimp.gif
post #15412 of 84692

These are the other pair on that Nike site.  Sku# 526628-585

post #15413 of 84692
Quote:
Originally Posted by livin View Post

Assuming by your signature that you're a size 11, no. The 45" are perfect and I'm a 9.5
thanks. The NB laces are pretty much non existent in a 45"
For Sale All DS All size 11

Jordans- Jordan V White/Black/Red $210
Reply
For Sale All DS All size 11

Jordans- Jordan V White/Black/Red $210
Reply
post #15414 of 84692
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADODGER20 View Post
 

These are the other pair on that Nike site.  Sku# 526628-585

 

Need to see these in person to really be able to tell

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #15415 of 84692
Quote:
Originally Posted by livin View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazersfan View Post

what shoe is that link showing? the link isnt working anymore

 

V0TWdwQ.jpg 

RRS price is going to be clutch on these.

LOOKING FOR: Size 11.5/12 & DS - Jordan 1 Fragment, Nike SB Lucky, LeBron 7 Dunkman
REFS: smzsmz, Freeze, Panda916, Sneak King, ohmygosher, ColdCity, PRIME
Reply
LOOKING FOR: Size 11.5/12 & DS - Jordan 1 Fragment, Nike SB Lucky, LeBron 7 Dunkman
REFS: smzsmz, Freeze, Panda916, Sneak King, ohmygosher, ColdCity, PRIME
Reply
post #15416 of 84692
Anyone have the gray/volt color way from RRS yet?
post #15417 of 84692
Kinda sad to see Nike give these the same treatment they're giving the Chukkas. And by that, I mean putting out awful CW's.
post #15418 of 84692
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4t3r View Post

Anyone have the gray/volt color way from RRS yet?

 

Not yet, they're scheduled to ship first of the year.

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #15419 of 84692
Quote:
Originally Posted by livin View Post

Not yet, they're scheduled to ship first of the year.

Realized that after I posted, appreciate it.

Have all the OG colors plus a couple pairs of mc racers. Just ordered the mc trainers (which I returned 1 time already) and the cholorine racers. My flyknits get worn more than anything else in my collection.
post #15420 of 84692

Need more Trainer CWs

FS: DS sz. 10.5 Bred XI & sz. 10 Blk/Cement III's

- PM Me | Just need to move em quick -

Reply

FS: DS sz. 10.5 Bred XI & sz. 10 Blk/Cement III's

- PM Me | Just need to move em quick -

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)