NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 533

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (318)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (170)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (192)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
702 Total Votes  
post #15961 of 84684

these came in today. 

 

 

Racers group shot 

1

Reply

1

Reply
post #15962 of 84684
Quote:
Originally Posted by reazsal View Post
 

Trainers for around $143 shipped to the US w/ VAT discount.  Ordered from them before, super legit.

 

Blue Glows

 

http://www.dope-factory.com/flyknit-trainer-65040.html

 

Volts

 

http://www.dope-factory.com/flyknit-trainer-65021.html

Dont sleep. You probably will never see these color for under retail. too bad no 8.5

1

Reply

1

Reply
post #15963 of 84684
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlipSide View Post
 

Size 9.5 Neo Turquiose Flyknit Racers are available on NDC. Not my size but hopefully I can help someone out here

 

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-racer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-808829/pgid-646501

 

gogogo

Only if its 8.5 would definitely grab hold of it! sighhhh

WTB : Flyknit Trainer/ Racer in 8.5
Reply
WTB : Flyknit Trainer/ Racer in 8.5
Reply
post #15964 of 84684
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsetcity View Post
 

these came in today. 

 

 

Racers group shot 

NICE! :eek

WTB : Flyknit Trainer/ Racer in 8.5
Reply
WTB : Flyknit Trainer/ Racer in 8.5
Reply
post #15965 of 84684
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsetcity View Post
 

these came in today. 

 

 

Racers group shot 

My three favorite racers minus the cheetos. :hat

post #15966 of 84684
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlipSide View Post

Size 9.5 Neo Turquiose Flyknit Racers are available on NDC. Not my size but hopefully I can help someone out here

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-racer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-808829/pgid-646501

gogogo

Prayers have been answered! Thanks a lot bro, I couldn't have checked out any faster
post #15967 of 84684

Anyone in the US order from Dope Factory?  I'm curious about how long it took to ship, etc.

 

 

Also, does anyone know any sites besides RDC, RRS and NDC that sell the MC trainers at retail?

post #15968 of 84684
Mad at myself for passing on the racers during the nike clearance sale... Now I want a pair and don't wanna drop the bread smh
post #15969 of 84684
Is it normal to have some sort of dent on the toe box on trainers? From walking? It's on the front
post #15970 of 84684
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeMike View Post

Is it normal to have some sort of dent on the toe box on trainers? From walking? It's on the front

Yes. Happens on most flyknits. Especially trainers.
IG: ev4ngaines
Reply
IG: ev4ngaines
Reply
post #15971 of 84684
I just need to find neo turquoise/glacier racers. They've disappeared too quickly.
post #15972 of 84684
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRyBreadI View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakerTalk View Post

How do flyknit racers fit. I bought the black and white racers in a size 8 only because that's all they had left. My true size is 8.5 do you guys think I'll be fine?

True size would be my recommendation. Half size down will be snug and "stretch" a tiny bit but could be uncomfortable.

Damn I went with my trainers size.

Check out my Blog!

 

thefwordssite.wordpress.com

 

Twitter:

@theFwordsguy

 

Instagram:

@theFwordsguy

Reply

Check out my Blog!

 

thefwordssite.wordpress.com

 

Twitter:

@theFwordsguy

 

Instagram:

@theFwordsguy

Reply
post #15973 of 84684

Hey guys i need help locating a pair of the Lunar Flyknit 1+ in the Womens Multi-color in a size 8.5, hopefully under retail. I know Finishline has the size 8.5 and Eastbay has a size 8, but any help finding them under retail would be appreciated. These are the pair I'm looking for. Thanks!

post #15974 of 84684
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeMike View Post

Is it normal to have some sort of dent on the toe box on trainers? From walking? It's on the front
 
Just insert a snug shoe tree and leave them be for a couple of days. The dent should go away. It's worked for me a few times.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by trudeljb10 View Post
 

Hey guys i need help locating a pair of the Lunar Flyknit 1+ in the Womens Multi-color in a size 8.5, hopefully under retail. I know Finishline has the size 8.5 and Eastbay has a size 8, but any help finding them under retail would be appreciated. These are the pair I'm looking for. Thanks!


Try the Flyknit Lunar thread

http://niketalk.com/t/503448/flyknit-lunar-1-id-wave-4

WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
post #15975 of 84684

hey guys so i just got my racers and noticed some orange stitching on the back heel. kinda pulled on it to get it out and then the black thread next to it became loose as you can see. what would you guys do? should i return it and hope they have another one in my size for an exchange? im just worried overtime itll loosen up more. also the orange stitching wont come out haha 

Instagram / @thesneakerotaku
Reply
Instagram / @thesneakerotaku
Reply
post #15976 of 84684
These are old news but just came in from ndc. 68 bucks with move better and free shipping. Not bad for heel and forefoot zoom with flyknit. I can't mess with the racers
post #15977 of 84684
Quote:
Originally Posted by in2uitiv View Post

Anyone in the US order from Dope Factory?  I'm curious about how long it took to ship, etc.


Also, does anyone know any sites besides RDC, RRS and NDC that sell the MC trainers at retail?

I ordered a pair of blue glows last night at 2 AM EST and they have already shipped and are scheduled to arrive on 1/9. So far, my experience is that fast shipping is an understatement.
post #15978 of 84684
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSUWolfPack92 View Post


I ordered a pair of blue glows last night at 2 AM EST and they have already shipped and are scheduled to arrive on 1/9. So far, my experience is that fast shipping is an understatement.

was just coming here to post this :lol

unbelievably fast worldwide shipping

 

so excited to get the blue glows

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP IN FAILURE, 

AND YOUR HEAD DOWN IN SUCCESS.

Reply

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP IN FAILURE, 

AND YOUR HEAD DOWN IN SUCCESS.

Reply
post #15979 of 84684
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakerTalk View Post

Whoever has the Flyknit Racer size 8, can you please measure how many inches from inside the shoe from the toe to heel please. Thank you
bump
post #15980 of 84684
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillMax14 View Post
 

They screwed me over one time and didnt provide any solutions for the problem. 

No the kind of people i like to do business with

I did not receive an order I made over a month ago, contacted them and only then did they tell me it was out of stock.  They refunded my money immediately but definitely would hesitate over doing business with them again.

post #15981 of 84684
Quote:
Originally Posted by raffihxxx View Post
 

hey guys so i just got my racers and noticed some orange stitching on the back heel. kinda pulled on it to get it out and then the black thread next to it became loose as you can see. what would you guys do? should i return it and hope they have another one in my size for an exchange? im just worried overtime itll loosen up more. also the orange stitching wont come out haha 

 

 

I would call NDC customer service explaining the situation.  If they have your size in stock, they will order another pair with the same discount applied while you return the defects.

post #15982 of 84684
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR DAMON View Post

These are old news but just came in from ndc. 68 bucks with move better and free shipping. Not bad for heel and forefoot zoom with flyknit. I can't mess with the racers

nice to see someone posting some photos of alternative, not as hyped up colorways. good on you.

WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
post #15983 of 84684
WOW great looks on the Dope Factory Link, thought I'd never own a pair of the OG Volt Trainers nthat.gif

Fingers crossed i actually get em thoguh laugh.gif
post #15984 of 84684
$80 for a pair of fly knit frees worth it?
post #15985 of 84684

Man just order a half size up on Dope Store. My original size was gone when i checked out :(. Hopefully the half size up isn't too bad.

FS: DS sz. 10.5 Bred XI & sz. 10 Blk/Cement III's

- PM Me | Just need to move em quick -

Reply

FS: DS sz. 10.5 Bred XI & sz. 10 Blk/Cement III's

- PM Me | Just need to move em quick -

Reply
post #15986 of 84684
Quote:
Originally Posted by yojimbruh5 View Post

Man just order a half size up on Dope Store. My original size was gone when i checked out frown.gif. Hopefully the half size up isn't too bad.

Same. I am a true 12 and once I broke in the non padded trainers they were a perfect fit. The 12.5 should be fine for casual wear. I remember thinking they were too tight out of the box and I should've ordered up .5
post #15987 of 84684
Sized my Racers like I sized for my Lunars and Trainers, which is .5 down.

Fit is perfect!

Check out my Blog!

 

thefwordssite.wordpress.com

 

Twitter:

@theFwordsguy

 

Instagram:

@theFwordsguy

Reply

Check out my Blog!

 

thefwordssite.wordpress.com

 

Twitter:

@theFwordsguy

 

Instagram:

@theFwordsguy

Reply
post #15988 of 84684

yeah i went tts and id say thats good for the racers 

Instagram / @thesneakerotaku
Reply
Instagram / @thesneakerotaku
Reply
post #15989 of 84684
Quote:
Originally Posted by reazsal View Post
 

Trainers for around $143 shipped to the US w/ VAT discount.  Ordered from them before, super legit.

 

Blue Glows

 

http://www.dope-factory.com/flyknit-trainer-65040.html

 

Volts

 

http://www.dope-factory.com/flyknit-trainer-65021.html

 

Damn do I really need a 4th pair of trainers :x 

post #15990 of 84684
I think sizing depends on your preference. It would be best to try them on (if possible).

Personally, I go up a 1/2 size for the Racers (for actual running) and padded Trainers. For the unpadded Trainers, I stick with TTS.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)