NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 552

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (318)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (171)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (193)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
704 Total Votes  
post #16531 of 84739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapormercury View Post

Guys, need a price check on flyknit supreme size 10
how much it is worrth?
im thinking bout buying 1

thanks !

A size 11 sold on Jan. 22 for $395 here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Flyknit-Lunar1-Supreme-Black-black-Dark-Grey-Size-11-/261375937003?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3cdb3849eb

This is a size 10.5 sold on Jan. 14 for $395 here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-SUPREME-FLYKNIT-LUNAR-1-SZ-10-5-SB-HTM-LIMITED-SP-DS-X-LOGO-/181299891252?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2a3650cc34
post #16532 of 84739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapormercury View Post
 

Guys, need a price check on flyknit supreme size 10

how much it is worrth?

im thinking bout buying 1

 

thanks !


although i REALLY dislike flyknit lunars. the supreme colorway is one of the better ones.

as for price...try the flyknit lunar thread

WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
post #16533 of 84739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapormercury View Post
 

Guys, need a price check on flyknit supreme size 10

how much it is worrth?

im thinking bout buying 1

 

thanks !

 

seems like resell has hovered around $400 ever since they released, never really went down or up since which surprised me a bit

post #16534 of 84739

scored at the outlets the other day, both on the hash wall for an extra 20% off... just need to grab some small round laces.. ribbons aren't gonna cut it lol

 

Chlorine Racers for $95

 

 

 

Sequoia Lunars for $70

 

post #16535 of 84739
I am looking for flyknit racer atomic purple in men's size 7 anyone got a lead.
post #16536 of 84739
Quote:
Originally Posted by niwreig View Post


WDYWT 1.25.14 by Niwreig, on Flickr

:hat shot

 

I need these racers

 

Just need to find my size 

 

 

 

Reply

 

 

 

Reply
post #16537 of 84739

MC trainers back in stock in all sizes up to 14 for those on the hunt

 

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-trainer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-724317/pgid-582109

post #16538 of 84739
post #16539 of 84739
Quote:
Originally Posted by WATER View Post

pimp.gif  shot

I need these racers

Just need to find my size 

pretty much full size run on nike clearance. $120.
post #16540 of 84739

Hey everyone. I need some sizing help. I wear a 8 in the flyknit racers. Can i fit into a 7.5 for the trainers ? I also can wear a 7.5 in the air max 1.

post #16541 of 84739
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93til View Post
 

Hey everyone. I need some sizing help. I wear a 8 in the flyknit racers. Can i fit into a 7.5 for the trainers ? I also can wear a 7.5 in the air max 1.

 

For your reference. I usually wear us7.5 for most nike shoes. I wear us8 for both racer and trainer. I have a slightly board feet.

post #16542 of 84739
louis_sign's photo

"I saw beauty in sneakers way before I learned they had a value."

"If you think you're perfect already, then you will [not ever] be."
- Cristiano Ronaldo
Reply
"I saw beauty in sneakers way before I learned they had a value."

"If you think you're perfect already, then you will [not ever] be."
- Cristiano Ronaldo
Reply
post #16543 of 84739
Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1s2394 View Post

louis_sign's photo

looks like we are having cheeto trainers this spring14! looks good!

post #16544 of 84739
Damn those vokt trainers!!
post #16545 of 84739
Quote:
Originally Posted by endeesee View Post

Damn those vokt trainers!!


Not sure if you're referring the photos above...but those are not Volt Trainers at all. Its a new Trainer colorway similar to the Yellow/Orange Racers that are out now.

WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
post #16546 of 84739
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhhnth View Post


Not sure if you're referring the photos above...but those are not Volt Trainers at all. Its a new Trainer colorway similar to the Yellow/Orange Racers that are out now.

Earlier pickup post...
post #16547 of 84739

finally had chance to take on feet, again still sorry for iphone4 pictures. camera is still in the mail

so these are called the laser orange trainers? aka cheetos?

pants are zanerobe denim from urban outfitter

 

 

 

FS:

 

 

WTB:

 Jordan Bred 1 size 10.5, and other runnners out there

Reply

FS:

 

 

WTB:

 Jordan Bred 1 size 10.5, and other runnners out there

Reply
post #16548 of 84739
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznpride1150 View Post
 

finally had chance to take on feet, again still sorry for iphone4 pictures. camera is still in the mail

so these are called the laser orange trainers? aka cheetos?

pants are zanerobe denim from urban outfitter

 

 

 

yea cheetos is its nickname. the yellow looks a lot lighter than what they used on the racers. maybe its my eyes playing tricks on me. i couldn't tell if the trainers a few post back were volt or yellow.

post #16549 of 84739

from what i saw in the racers, its the same orange/yellow, the camera and maybe the light from outside the window flush the color

FS:

 

 

WTB:

 Jordan Bred 1 size 10.5, and other runnners out there

Reply

FS:

 

 

WTB:

 Jordan Bred 1 size 10.5, and other runnners out there

Reply
post #16550 of 84739
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt View Post

The Volt/Black (solid and padded) Trainers appear again... via IG

Hmm does that mean that cheeto colored trainer is the same as the volt colored trainer seen here? Possibly the same but look different due to lighting? nerd.gif
post #16551 of 84739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawlife413 View Post



Wore these out last night and had a pretty hot stripper say "I like your Nike's"- great success. Looks like I need some more FK's in my life ASAP. Hah. glasses.gif


Not taking a jab cause I honestly don't care. To each their own when it comes to wearing their shoes.

BUT this reminded me of this complex article. Had to share.

http://www.complexmag.ca/sneakers/2014/01/awesome-sneakers-ruined-awful-jeans/

Dope pick up btw. Easily my favorite Racer colorway behind the Multis.


Edited by ahhhnth - 1/28/14 at 9:03pm
WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
post #16552 of 84739
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESLBC420 View Post

yea cheetos is its nickname. the yellow looks a lot lighter than what they used on the racers. maybe its my eyes playing tricks on me. i couldn't tell if the trainers a few post back were volt or yellow.

Yeah the racers have a deeper color to them from what I have seen, those trainers look a little lighter in those pictures
post #16553 of 84739
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhhnth View Post
 


Not taking a jab cause I honestly don't care. To each their own when it comes to wearing their shoes.

BUT this reminded me of this complex article. Had to share.

http://www.complexmag.ca/sneakers/2014/01/awesome-sneakers-ruined-awful-jeans/

#ntdenim is real out here

post #16554 of 84739
I always LOL when a grown man cares about what another grown man wears... maybe it's me but where I'm from it's a pretty weird thing. Apparently this is normal on the internet though? happy.gif

Getting back on topic- I'm looking forward to those cheeto Trainers and wolf grey Lunar
2's, both are "mandatory pick ups" in my opinion.
post #16555 of 84739
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznGuyCZ View Post



Once again, special shouts to @reazsal for the link to DF for the volts. Can't believe I was able to cop these a year and half after release for less than retail.

Definitely. I was able to get em for $100 from wiggle back in July when someone put up a link.
post #16556 of 84739
Damn I was gna get the volt trainers from df the other day but my size was gone. Fml lol
post #16557 of 84739
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcking View Post
 

#ntdenim is real out here

:lol 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
MICHAEL_JORDAN_BOBCATS.jpg
following in the goat's shoes
post #16558 of 84739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawlife413 View Post

I always LOL when a grown man cares about what another grown man wears... maybe it's me but where I'm from it's a pretty weird thing. Apparently this is normal on the internet though? happy.gif

Getting back on topic- I'm looking forward to those cheeto Trainers and wolf grey Lunar
2's, both are "mandatory pick ups" in my opinion.


Feeling weird towards those people is just as critical/judgemental as those grown men who are judging in the first place.

I'm indifferent. Could care less either way, and not insecure about that sorta stuff.

WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
post #16559 of 84739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawlife413 View Post

I always LOL when a grown man cares about what another grown man wears... maybe it's me but where I'm from it's a pretty weird thing. Apparently this is normal on the internet though? happy.gif

Getting back on topic- I'm looking forward to those cheeto Trainers and wolf grey Lunar
2's, both are "mandatory pick ups" in my opinion.

But you're on a sneaker forum because you care about the SHOES other people wear... If that isn't ironic....
post #16560 of 84739
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhhnth View Post


Feeling weird towards those people is just as critical/judgemental as those grown men who are judging in the first place.


I'm indifferent. Could care less either way, and not insecure about that sorta stuff.

On the real though, nobody cares how anybody dresses on the street, but if it's posted online for the world to see then it's an issue...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)