NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 66

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (319)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (171)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (193)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
705 Total Votes  
post #1951 of 84782

Here is the link for those that want to get their pair(s):

 

http://www.finishline.com/store/product/nike-flyknit-trainer-mens-running-shoes/_/A-2002?productId=prod711926

post #1952 of 84782
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky316 View Post

gone for an hour and i miss out on the volt trainer on fnl... looks like i'm just gonna pray that nike has a restock ohwell.gif

same here.

You guys think these will hit Nike ID?
post #1953 of 84782
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

15% off code for FNL: RMN15
How do the trainers and racers fit compare to FR3s? I wear a 10 in those.

Thanks for the code! It really helps when ordering 2 pairs. saved about $45 instead of the $20 off $100 code. I ordered both volt racers and trainers. That makes 6 pairs of flyknits total in the collection. I need to quit checking this thread because every time I enter I wind up buying some of color. roll.gif
post #1954 of 84782
Well I said f*k it and decided to unds my HTMS.. I was at Nike Santa Monica yesterday, tried the GR trainers, and I must admit after walking in these HTMS they feel worlds of difference. Much more spungier with the lunarlon sole. I'm happy with these , really wanted the multicolor, but can't complain, glad to keep my pair. Now wondering if I should just wear em around, or actually run in them. I don't want to ruin them though. The knit fabric looks like it will get dirty ESP with this volt color .

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
post #1955 of 84782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsjerald View Post

Well I said f*k it and decided to unds my HTMS.. I was at Nike Santa Monica yesterday, tried the GR trainers, and I must admit after walking in these HTMS they feel worlds of difference. Much more spungier with the lunarlon sole. I'm happy with these , really wanted the multicolor, but can't complain, glad to keep my pair. Now wondering if I should just wear em around, or actually run in them. I don't want to ruin them though. The knit fabric looks like it will get dirty ESP with this volt color .
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


They seem to be very easy to wash.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

wore my racers today. barefoot. jogged around the park. cooled off in the ocean. gonna use them in the gym later this week.
23DE9754-71B4-41F4-812B-8FFA8EEC4366-9139-000006F5C6E41380.jpg
post #1956 of 84782
Are these in stock anywhere? What colorways have released? What is releasing in the future?

Anyone care to update me in one post?

Thanks for any assistance.

PO
post #1957 of 84782
Quote:
Originally Posted by phnrprman View Post

Thanks for the code! It really helps when ordering 2 pairs. saved about $45 instead of the $20 off $100 code. I ordered both volt racers and trainers. That makes 6 pairs of flyknits total in the collection. I need to quit checking this thread because every time I enter I wind up buying some of color. roll.gif


I was initially going to just buy the blk/gry trainers but with the 15% off code I was persuaded to get a pair of volt racers too. It pretty much covers the tax and shipping and more.
post #1958 of 84782
Quote:
Originally Posted by PO2345 View Post

Are these in stock anywhere? What colorways have released? What is releasing in the future?
Anyone care to update me in one post?
Thanks for any assistance.
PO

Finishline has a few in stock: http://www.finishline.com/store/shop/_/N-/Ns-P_TopRated%7C1%7C%7CP_RatingCount%7C1/Ntt-flyknit
Use RMN15 for 15% off.

Flyknit Trainers Upcoming Colorways

Lunar One+ Upcoming Colorways


Flyknit Racers Upcoming Colorways
post #1959 of 84782
As usual, RFX, you are always clutch! Thank you so much. Any information on how these fit? TTS?

PO
post #1960 of 84782
No clue about sizing, I just took a chance on a size 10 (same size I wear with Free Runs). I read that the Trainers you could go a size down and the Racers are TTS. I'll let you know more when I get my pairs.
post #1961 of 84782
is the 15% off not working for anyone else?

I tried and it worked earlier for me but it seems to not be working for me anymore
Team916
SDSU

nthat.gif
Team Roshe M16
(0 items)
  
Reply
Team916
SDSU

nthat.gif
Team Roshe M16
(0 items)
  
Reply
post #1962 of 84782
I have the racers and trainers and I went true to size on the racers and went half size down on the trainers. They both fit perfect for me. The trainers are wider in the toebox and the way these are constructed I personally didn't want much room at all in them. Having a little wiggle room is fine in other shoes, but you really want these to fit "sock-like" in my opinion. The racers are narrow and so is my foot, but I could see the racers not fitting well for someone with wider feet.
post #1963 of 84782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cement Greyman View Post

The racers are narrow and so is my foot, but I could see the racers not fitting well for someone with wider feet.

Now I'm a bit worried, I have wide feet. I actually plan to run in them so hopefully they'll fit, I can usually squeeze/fit in a 9.5 in LG3 and Pegasus (and those tend to be narrow too) so hopefully sizing up by half works out for me.
post #1964 of 84782
^^
RFX,

I'll let you know how my pair fits as well. Not sure when yours will come in, but I just purchased the Volts & it should arrive on the 4th. I went one size down to 11.
Thanks for all the info.

PO
post #1965 of 84782
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Now I'm a bit worried, I have wide feet. I actually plan to run in them so hopefully they'll fit, I can usually squeeze/fit in a 9.5 in LG3 and Pegasus (and those tend to be narrow too) so hopefully sizing up by half works out for me.


I'm sure someone here owns a pair of racers that has a wider foot and can give some insight on how they fit for them. nerd.gif
post #1966 of 84782

My Volt trainers came in today. I normally wear 9.5 but copped a 10 because it was the only size available.

 

Surprisingly they fit TTS. I also have wide feet.

 

Hope this helps.

post #1967 of 84782

ugh missed out on the volt racers.. had em in my cart and all 

 

:\

post #1968 of 84782

sup rfx

post #1969 of 84782

damn just got home from work and tried adding a 7.5 volt trainer on fnl and checkin out right away... oos. then tried 8 right away and sure enough oos. can't win!

post #1970 of 84782

Settled for the Orange in a 10.5...are these going to hit FNL stores? I am going to swing by to my local store just in case.

post #1971 of 84782
Thanks RFX! Copped the max orange racers to add to my two pairs of volt trainers. Can't wait.
post #1972 of 84782
Was able to get a pair of the Orange Racers off FNL. Awesome. Still looking out for the Blue Glow Trainers though nerd.gif
Twitter- Lord__Baltimore
Instagram- mellamobrent
TeamNB
(0 items)
  
Reply
Twitter- Lord__Baltimore
Instagram- mellamobrent
TeamNB
(0 items)
  
Reply
post #1973 of 84782
This location had the volt trainers in just about a FSR as of monday night. Talked to the guy that works there and they just got them in. I also said the have the white/black trainers too, not sure on the sizes.



Fleet Feet Roseville
1850 Douglas Blvd. Suite 418
Roseville, CA 95661
916.783.4558


Nike Flyknit
Style - Color # 532984-700
Volt/Black

Also free shipping
Team916
SDSU

nthat.gif
Team Roshe M16
(0 items)
  
Reply
Team916
SDSU

nthat.gif
Team Roshe M16
(0 items)
  
Reply
post #1974 of 84782
Quote:
Originally Posted by proto onslaught View Post

This location had the volt trainers in just about a FSR as of monday night. Talked to the guy that works there and they just got them in. I also said the have the white/black trainers too, not sure on the sizes.
Fleet Feet Roseville
1850 Douglas Blvd. Suite 418
Roseville, CA 95661
916.783.4558
Nike Flyknit
Style - Color # 532984-700
Volt/Black
Also free shipping

Just doubled up on a size 9 in the volt colorway.

Thanks bruh pimp.gif

T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S

Reply

T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S

Reply
post #1975 of 84782
This is off topic, but does any one else have trouble paying with PayPal with FNL? I tried buying the trainers this morning and I would get a message saying they couldn't authorize my PayPal transaction.
post #1976 of 84782

I wore my Volts around the house on Tuesday. I went TTS and I'm happy I did.

 

I received my total orange/drk grey yesterday. pimp.gif
 

post #1977 of 84782
Quote:
Originally Posted by myselfonline View Post

This is off topic, but does any one else have trouble paying with PayPal with FNL? I tried buying the trainers this morning and I would get a message saying they couldn't authorize my PayPal transaction.

I had the same problem. Don't check out through PayPal, but do a normal checkout instead. From there choose PayPal as the payment option. That's what I did. Don't forget about the coupon code, RMN15. Hope this helps.

formerly known as siirkus.

Reply

formerly known as siirkus.

Reply
post #1978 of 84782
Quote:
Originally Posted by myselfonline View Post

This is off topic, but does any one else have trouble paying with PayPal with FNL? I tried buying the trainers this morning and I would get a message saying they couldn't authorize my PayPal transaction.

I had the same problem. Don't check out through PayPal, but do a normal checkout instead. From there.. choose PayPal as the payment option. That's what I did. Don't forget about the coupon code, RMN15. Hope this helps.
______

Formerly know as siirkus

formerly known as siirkus.

Reply

formerly known as siirkus.

Reply
post #1979 of 84782
Quote:
Originally Posted by caliv0 View Post

I had the same problem. Don't check out through PayPal, but do a normal checkout instead. From there.. choose PayPal as the payment option. That's what I did. Don't forget about the coupon code, RMN15. Hope this helps.

______

Formerly know as siirkus

This is actually what I tried to do every time. I'm guessing this is just a random problem that FNL is having. The website has some quirky issues sometimes, for example, when I input my Winner's Circle rewards code under the rewards code option, it won't work, but if I enter the code under coupon codes it will work. And I can't combine rewards codes with a coupon.

Hopefully some FNL will get these in stores so I can get a pair with a coupon+rewards code and save on shipping. But according to the online stock checker, the FNL's in my area don't have them.
post #1980 of 84782

I feel you. I also was doing the order on my iPhone, but once the PayPal thing wasn't working, I went on my girlfriends MacBook. The confirmation e-mail that they sent me was all sorts of crazy.. just a bunch of HTML codes and stuff with scattered and broken links. lol. 
_____

formerly known as siirkus

formerly known as siirkus.

Reply

formerly known as siirkus.

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)