NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 71

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (318)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (170)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (192)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
702 Total Votes  
post #2101 of 84688
alright...if given 1 choice between the black/white vs. white/black...which one would you choose?

my take is that the black/white look better on feet from the user's perspective (seeing mostly the white in the toe box area from the top view), whereas the white/black look better on feet from an onlooker's perspective (seeing mostly the white on the side of the shoe). so i guess it's just really the white sections of both of these shoes that make it look so "clean" to me...haha.

but yeah, what do you prefer, and what do you think is more important:

a) how your shoes look to you when you look down on your shoes that you're wearing?
b) how your shoes look to other people when they see you from a side view?
post #2102 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael View Post

alright...if given 1 choice between the black/white vs. white/black...which one would you choose?

The white ones are the wackest of the bunch IMO.
post #2103 of 84688
I haven't seen enough real life pics of the white/black to really compare so for now im rocking with the black/white..
post #2104 of 84688
No brainer for me. The only thing the white colorway has going for it is the rareness factor.

95vblw.jpg

flyknit.jpg
post #2105 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancity74 View Post

The white ones are the wackest of the bunch IMO.

hey vancity74, don't get me wrong, the image of your black/white fk trainers on feet is what got me thinkin' about which one i'd choose if i had to choose between 1 or the other, but whenever i see the white/black on feet images (again, from the side profile pov), i still can't help but think to myself..."clean.as.hell"

but again, i don't know how good or bad the white/black would look from a top down view.

anyone got a white/black pair who wouldn't mind takin' a picture in a similar fashion to vancity74's shot from page 70?

in a perfect world...we'd all have enough monies to buy up all the colorways of the fk's right...then this choice question between 1 of the other then becomes..."what cw do i wanna roll wit today..." *sigh
post #2106 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancity74 View Post

flyknit.jpg

This pair would be much better if the sole is black.
post #2107 of 84688
The black looks awesome.
post #2108 of 84688

i NEED those white joints to go with the volt/black and orange/gray.... anyone have ANY ideas as to any placers that have them in stock?

WTB: Concord XI, Space Jam XI, Linen X, Mocha III, & Black Cement III all size 13. 
Reply
WTB: Concord XI, Space Jam XI, Linen X, Mocha III, & Black Cement III all size 13. 
Reply
post #2109 of 84688

We carry the Flyknit Racer and Trainer in various sizes. Come in or call to get yours. We have gotten several phone orders this week and can ship anywhere in the USA for $10. 

 

Forward Motion Sports

432 Hartz Ave

Danville, CA 94526

(925)-820-9966

post #2110 of 84688
post #2111 of 84688
The white pair looks great in pics, but my paranoia about getting them dirty would be too much for me to handle.
post #2112 of 84688

Anyone have info as far as the next drop or possible upcoming colorways? I'm hooked after getting my Red/Orange trainers. smokin.gif

post #2113 of 84688
Pair came in from Finishline, box was DEMOLISHED...these cheap ***** use BAGS now?

mean.gifmean.gifmean.gifmean.gifmean.gifmean.gifmean.gifmean.gifmean.gif
Arsenal FC - Orlando Magic - University of Florida - Celtic FC - Olympique de Marseille
Reply
Arsenal FC - Orlando Magic - University of Florida - Celtic FC - Olympique de Marseille
Reply
post #2114 of 84688
^

That's grimey of them to do that. Finishline double boxed mines.
post #2115 of 84688

Just ordered the black/white in a size 13 from run.com

 

Now to find the white/blacks...

WTB: Concord XI, Space Jam XI, Linen X, Mocha III, & Black Cement III all size 13. 
Reply
WTB: Concord XI, Space Jam XI, Linen X, Mocha III, & Black Cement III all size 13. 
Reply
post #2116 of 84688
My first FlyKnits and will not be my last. My favorite shoe of the year.


post #2117 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrocafella6 View Post

Few larger sizes left... http://www.run.com/flyknit-trainer-blu-glow-blk?ext=p1006788

Thanks for the link! Just got a pair of the racers
TEAMROSHE (M:6)
Reply
TEAMROSHE (M:6)
Reply
post #2118 of 84688
Yessir - been searching for the Volt Trainers for 6 weeks and finally got em from run.com. Good looking out!!
post #2119 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post

^
That's grimey of them to do that. Finishline double boxed mines.

 

Mine were double boxed too. Wonder what's up with the inconsistency?

post #2120 of 84688
^Yeah, mine came double boxed too. no complaints. I love this shoe, both the racers and trainers, but now I gotta hold off until the lunar
pairs drop. can't wait!
TEAM AM FAM

Instagram: @c4tothecFloor
http://instagram.com/c4tothecfloor
Reply
TEAM AM FAM

Instagram: @c4tothecFloor
http://instagram.com/c4tothecfloor
Reply
post #2121 of 84688
how does the cushioning on these feel??
[SIZE]3[/SIZE]
WANTED!!!... DS USA Lebron X sz 11
Reply
[SIZE]3[/SIZE]
WANTED!!!... DS USA Lebron X sz 11
Reply
post #2122 of 84688
Anyone know where I can cop in the Philly area? Really want those volt racers baaaaaad.
Twitter: @Jesse_Wines IG: Jesse_Wines
Reply
Twitter: @Jesse_Wines IG: Jesse_Wines
Reply
post #2123 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by c4 View Post

^Yeah, mine came double boxed too. no complaints. I love this shoe, both the racers and trainers, but now I gotta hold off until the lunar
pairs drop. can't wait!

Ditto...mine came double boxed as well. They only sent one pair though. I ordered 2 pairs, they charged me for 4, and only shipped me 1 so far. Don't know whats wrong with Finishline...
TEAMROSHE (M:6)
Reply
TEAMROSHE (M:6)
Reply
post #2124 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekREV98 View Post

you should call FNL customer service and find out whats going on. Mine said the same thing but i checked yesterday and it said that it is In Transit and i should get it next week.

I sent them an email this afternoon. I'll see what happens.

I received my other pair today though. My first pair. Tried them on without socks, but they feel like they might be half a size long. I have wide feet, so the width is fine. So not sure how I will like the fit. Still want a pair of blue glows.
post #2125 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Control Are View Post

Mine were double boxed too. Wonder what's up with the inconsistency?

Quote:
Originally Posted by c4 View Post

^Yeah, mine came double boxed too. no complaints. I love this shoe, both the racers and trainers, but now I gotta hold off until the lunar
pairs drop. can't wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari6888 View Post

Ditto...mine came double boxed as well. They only sent one pair though. I ordered 2 pairs, they charged me for 4, and only shipped me 1 so far. Don't know whats wrong with Finishline...


I just called the store on the receipt that sent my shoes, the prick working there and I had this convo.

Why were my shoes shipped in a BAG? - Me

Well I know that some shoes come in with boxes that are messed up, so we just ship those in bags since they have damage already - Him

You are kidding, right? Why would you send a shoe box in a BAG because it has some damage on it already? I know 90% of it was sustained from it coming to me in a BAG since I know Nike sends them to you in BOXES. - Me

Whatever, bro..not my problem. Would you like to speak to a manager? - Him



Then some prick answered the phone who claimed to be manager, then said "do you really need a manager?" and chuckled and got one for me.

Manager told me the same thing as asshole #1 and to call customer care since they don't deal with that stuff...also added they don't ship peoples orders in boxes, only bags...but weird that Finishline has their own 16x10x6 box.

mean.gif

Store is - Poughkeepsie, NY - 845-296-0408
Arsenal FC - Orlando Magic - University of Florida - Celtic FC - Olympique de Marseille
Reply
Arsenal FC - Orlando Magic - University of Florida - Celtic FC - Olympique de Marseille
Reply
post #2126 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomall4Life View Post

Anyone know where I can cop in the Philly area? Really want those volt racers baaaaaad.


Philadelphia Runner

post #2127 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanwaste View Post


Philadelphia Runner

Thanks bro
Twitter: @Jesse_Wines IG: Jesse_Wines
Reply
Twitter: @Jesse_Wines IG: Jesse_Wines
Reply
post #2128 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn451s1k View Post

Are there any stores in NYC that sell the Volts and Black & Grey Fly-knit trainers besides NikeTown and Mercer St ? nerd.gif  I wasn't lucky enough to purchase them on Finishline.com . Thanks

 

NY Running Company or Super Runners Shop

post #2129 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro View Post

I just called the store on the receipt that sent my shoes, the prick working there and I had this convo.
Why were my shoes shipped in a BAG? - Me
Well I know that some shoes come in with boxes that are messed up, so we just ship those in bags since they have damage already - Him
You are kidding, right? Why would you send a shoe box in a BAG because it has some damage on it already? I know 90% of it was sustained from it coming to me in a BAG since I know Nike sends them to you in BOXES. - Me
Whatever, bro..not my problem. Would you like to speak to a manager? - Him
Then some prick answered the phone who claimed to be manager, then said "do you really need a manager?" and chuckled and got one for me.
Manager told me the same thing as asshole #1 and to call customer care since they don't deal with that stuff...also added they don't ship peoples orders in boxes, only bags...but weird that Finishline has their own 16x10x6 box.
mean.gif
Store is - Poughkeepsie, NY - 845-296-0408


That totally sucks. I ordered two pairs also. One pair of volt trainers and one pair of volt racers but they were both boxed. One came from Indiana (from their warehouse I assume) and the other from a store in Colorado. Im waiting for a pair of black/white trainers to be shipped. These sneakers are addicting. I have 2 pairs of blue glow/volt trainers, blue glow trainers, orange racers, volt trainers, volt racers. mean.gifmean.gif 7 pairs and still thinking of getting some orange trainers.
post #2130 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohnse5 View Post

i NEED those white joints to go with the volt/black and orange/gray.... anyone have ANY ideas as to any placers that have them in stock?


Nike Stanford

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)