NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 81

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (319)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (171)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (195)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
707 Total Votes  
post #2401 of 84824

****zz im a sucker for red shoes. 

1

Reply

1

Reply
post #2402 of 84824

i just ordered the red ones from Lukes Locker still searching for the Volt colorway for a reasonable price...how do they fit? 

post #2403 of 84824

New HTM Lunar Chukka

post #2404 of 84824

that color is sick. I need that. 

1

Reply

1

Reply
post #2405 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Got the red FlyKnit from Lukes Locker, red is much darker and deeper irl.
They were smart too, they used their trash (packaging/plastic bags/paper from their Nike items) as padding/cushioning for the package. Good way to get rid of their garbage.
9933637.bmp

these are dope!!!
post #2406 of 84824

Just finished my collection (for now). Size 13 Trainers in Volt, Orange/Gray, Black/White, and White/Black.

 

Sorry for the grainy iPad photo.

 

WTB: Concord XI, Space Jam XI, Linen X, Mocha III, & Black Cement III all size 13. 
Reply
WTB: Concord XI, Space Jam XI, Linen X, Mocha III, & Black Cement III all size 13. 
Reply
post #2407 of 84824
Still not billed by Luke's locker. Hoping they hit Monday because I ordered red flyknits and RFXs pics have increased the thirst laugh.gif
Tannersville
Butchers Hill Bmore

XOTWOD
Reply
Tannersville
Butchers Hill Bmore

XOTWOD
Reply
post #2408 of 84824

Anyone know where to get the White/Black in a 11.5 or 12 ???  That is the only one I have left to grab, for the set, and I cannot locate anywhere??  I was just on Nike.com and found the Red/Orange in an 11.5, but not really feeling that one.  Had it in the cart, and backed out last minute.

 

Sorry to hear about the Luke's situtation.  Mine shipped out from them right away.

post #2409 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADODGER20 View Post

Anyone know where to get the White/Black in a 11.5 or 12 ???  That is the only one I have left to grab, for the set, and I cannot locate anywhere??  I was just on Nike.com and found the Red/Orange in an 11.5, but not really feeling that one.  Had it in the cart, and backed out last minute.

Sorry to hear about the Luke's situtation.  Mine shipped out from them right away.

http://www.run.com/flyknit-trainer-black-wht?ext=p1006787

11.5 is available just hurry up laugh.gif

I wish they were available in a 10.5....it seems like 10.5 is out of stock no matter what.
Tannersville
Butchers Hill Bmore

XOTWOD
Reply
Tannersville
Butchers Hill Bmore

XOTWOD
Reply
post #2410 of 84824

Thanks for the heads up.  Run.com must have just added those to their site.  I actually have the Black/White colorway coming from Run.com, tomorrow. 

 

I am trying to find the White/Black colorway.  I have not seen them sold anywhere, even in smaller or larger sizes.  Only place I have ever seen is eBay, and I refuse to pay $200+ for them.

post #2411 of 84824
Tried on the white pair and red pair in NYC yesterday. I really wanted to pull the trigger, but the white seemed like they would just get dirty so quickly and I already have a ton of red shoes. They are super dope though... especially on foot. I'm content with my volt trainers and orange racers.
post #2412 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADODGER20 View Post

Thanks for the heads up.  Run.com must have just added those to their site.  I actually have the Black/White colorway coming from Run.com, tomorrow. 

I am trying to find the White/Black colorway.  I have not seen them sold anywhere, even in smaller or larger sizes.  Only place I have ever seen is eBay, and I refuse to pay $200+ for them.

My bad man sorry. Yeah apparently the White is hard to come by for everyone.
Tannersville
Butchers Hill Bmore

XOTWOD
Reply
Tannersville
Butchers Hill Bmore

XOTWOD
Reply
post #2413 of 84824

No worries at all.  I appreciate the help regardless.  I'll keep looking and hope to run across a pair for retail.  I'll be sure to post if I can locate.  And I'll keep em clean, and wear them in the house only, if I have too!

post #2414 of 84824

I got my whites from Niketown Las vegas. Give them a call and see if they have anything left.

WTB: Concord XI, Space Jam XI, Linen X, Mocha III, & Black Cement III all size 13. 
Reply
WTB: Concord XI, Space Jam XI, Linen X, Mocha III, & Black Cement III all size 13. 
Reply
post #2415 of 84824
ughhhh those grey/blue chukkas are nice.
post #2416 of 84824

I'll call them now!  Thanks for the heads up on LV.  I have been trying everything, and no dice.  Other than the crazy priced ones off eBay.  And I cannot get myself to do that.

post #2417 of 84824
post #2418 of 84824
Does anyone know if NTNY would allow me to return a pair of flyknits for cash without the receipt? I lost my receipt for it. So if anyone wants a size 9 orange/blue , they might be at NTNY.
FOR TRADE: YEEZY 350 V2 SIZE MY 10.5 FOR YOUR 8.5/9
NYC MEETUPS PREFERRED


WTB
PHARRELL NMD HU SIZE 8 GREEN

Instagram
instagram.com/supericon_
Reply
FOR TRADE: YEEZY 350 V2 SIZE MY 10.5 FOR YOUR 8.5/9
NYC MEETUPS PREFERRED


WTB
PHARRELL NMD HU SIZE 8 GREEN

Instagram
instagram.com/supericon_
Reply
post #2419 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by SdotC38109 View Post

I knew this was coming...LOL
http://sneakernews.com/2012/09/24/nike-files-patent-infringement-injunction-against-adidas/

Wow Adidas mean.gif
  
Reply
  
Reply
post #2420 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by SdotC38109 View Post

I knew this was coming...LOL
http://sneakernews.com/2012/09/24/nike-files-patent-infringement-injunction-against-adidas/


Co signed. As soon as I heard the word "Primeknit" I knew this too... smh.

post #2421 of 84824

where did you find size 13 at? been looking for any colorway, esp the red ones. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

post #2422 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohnse5 View Post

Just finished my collection (for now). Size 13 Trainers in Volt, Orange/Gray, Black/White, and White/Black.

 

Sorry for the grainy iPad photo.

 

 

where did you find size 13 at? been looking for any colorway, esp the red ones. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

post #2423 of 84824

Crazy that you guys are finding it hard to find sizes/colours in America for both the racers and trainers..

 

In Europe we seem to have everything full size run... indifferent.gif

post #2424 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oski View Post

Crazy that you guys are finding it hard to find sizes/colours in America for both the racers and trainers..

In Europe we seem to have everything full size run... indifferent.gif

Good ol' U S of A. Everything hyped up
post #2425 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff View Post

Good ol' U S of A. Everything hyped up

Consumerism is too damn big over here, haha.
post #2426 of 84824
This shoe is definitely my favorite release of 2012. The new tech, colorways, and comfort are all amazing to me. I still can't pick a favorite pair outta the
general releases.

RIP to my rotation prior to this release laugh.gif
TEAM AM FAM

Instagram: @c4tothecFloor
http://instagram.com/c4tothecfloor
Reply
TEAM AM FAM

Instagram: @c4tothecFloor
http://instagram.com/c4tothecfloor
Reply
post #2427 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleFX View Post

Does anyone know if NTNY would allow me to return a pair of flyknits for cash without the receipt? I lost my receipt for it. So if anyone wants a size 9 orange/blue , they might be at NTNY.

 

I highly doubt they will give you cash back without a receipt.  They may take it back and offer you a store credit.  Otherwise, you could be a footlocker employee buying shoes on discount and returning them to NTNY for the full value in cash.

post #2428 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by SdotC38109 View Post

I knew this was coming...LOL
http://sneakernews.com/2012/09/24/nike-files-patent-infringement-injunction-against-adidas/

personally, while this is great for nike...it's ultimately bad for the consumer. whenever there's less competition, design/innovation can remain stagnant. not to mention prices can remain high. i'm not sayin' nike doesn't have a right to file for patent infringement, since they obviously have a strong case if they got the injunction in place (and they have every right to protect all of their r&d into the tech), but i'm just sayin' that ultimately as consumers...we're the ones who will now have fewer choices...and will have to continue paying whatever nike wants to charge for "knit" type of shoes...

*getting off the soap box now...
post #2429 of 84824

My red sz. 9.5 just shipped from Lukes Locker nthat.gif I'll post pictures when they come in.

post #2430 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael View Post

personally, while this is great for nike...it's ultimately bad for the consumer. whenever there's less competition, design/innovation can remain stagnant. not to mention prices can remain high. i'm not sayin' nike doesn't have a right to file for patent infringement, since they obviously have a strong case if they got the injunction in place (and they have every right to protect all of their r&d into the tech), but i'm just sayin' that ultimately as consumers...we're the ones who will now have fewer choices...and will have to continue paying whatever nike wants to charge for "knit" type of shoes...
*getting off the soap box now...


You make a good point. But if new technologies and patents were not protected, companies would have less incentive to develop new technology. Why would any company spend R&D money if another company could legally just reverse engineer their product and sell it for the same price and make a higher profit margin. I think this actually pushes innovation. This should motivate adidas to develop their own new tech instead of just copying Nike's.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)