NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 125

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (319)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (171)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (195)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
707 Total Votes  
post #3721 of 84824
i ordered the htm blue glow chukka last week for myself I havent got them in yet , then the red chukkas came in my shop today .... EXTREMELY COMFY . couldn't be more excited to receive my blue glows . dont hesitate if your considering a pair im telling you DOPE. i grabbed the reds today too , had too !
post #3722 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by redred View Post

who knows university red nike flyknit racer released ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WATER View Post

I would like to know as well nerd.gif
should be soon, Road Runner has a picture of the red ones up, but when you click on it, it only shows the Volt and Orange racers
post #3723 of 84824
Anyone know anywhere I can pick up the volt racers or white trainers in a sz 8? I have lurked the past few pages on sites and seen to have no luck. If anyone needs a 7.5 in the white trainer,niketown Portland has there last pair in stock
post #3724 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by wada7 View Post



should be soon, Road Runner has a picture of the red ones up, but when you click on it, it only shows the Volt and Orange racers

Those Red joints are pimp.gifpimp.gifpimp.gifpimp.gifpimp.gifpimp.gif

post #3725 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP Mittens View Post

Those Red joints are pimp.gifpimp.gifpimp.gifpimp.gifpimp.gifpimp.gif

 

take my money

            ** TEAM NT FITNESS**

PSN:  DiabolicalDeezy

IG: http://instagram.com/deezy404/

"Being Broke Is Childish,And Im Quite Grown" 

Reply

            ** TEAM NT FITNESS**

PSN:  DiabolicalDeezy

IG: http://instagram.com/deezy404/

"Being Broke Is Childish,And Im Quite Grown" 

Reply
post #3726 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJtenorio View Post

Anyone know anywhere I can pick up the volt racers or white trainers in a sz 8? I have lurked the past few pages on sites and seen to have no luck. If anyone needs a 7.5 in the white trainer,niketown Portland has there last pair in stock
Looks like Sole Sports has the white trainers in a sz 8 http://www.solesportsrunning.com/shop/cart.php?target=product&product_id=1192&category_id=
post #3727 of 84824
Need the volt trainers in a size 13. Anybody able to help?
post #3728 of 84824

Those red racers. embarassed.gif

 

 

 

Reply

 

 

 

Reply
post #3729 of 84824

Originally Posted by Bombers View Post

Red flyknit chukka at oness287

http://www.oneness287.com/collections/all/products/nike-lunar-flyknit-chukka

 

 

 

Thanks for the link !!!! Copped mine also, now eagerly waiting for them to arrive !!!!!
 

post #3730 of 84824
No size 10 left QWEIFNWQEFNQOEFMOQWEFMQWOEDEMQD P@!@ !@ !@+LE !@P#D
post #3731 of 84824

Does anyone have any concrete information on the Multi color release? I haven't seen anything confirming they're actually coming out.

post #3732 of 84824
anybody know what retail stores carry these i cant seem to find them at footlocker or any of its affiliates
IG: manifresh_kix
WTB: Adidas NMD pk sz 7.5
Reply
IG: manifresh_kix
WTB: Adidas NMD pk sz 7.5
Reply
post #3733 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by manifresh View Post

anybody know what retail stores carry these i cant seem to find them at footlocker or any of its affiliates

Reading is key wink.gif

These are found online at running stores and finishline etc..
They are not sold at footlocker and most of your "regular" shoe stores. Finishline is the only exception.
You can find them also at your local specialty running stores.

Welcome to the flyknit fam.
post #3734 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkahollik View Post

i ordered the htm blue glow chukka last week for myself I havent got them in yet , then the red chukkas came in my shop today .... EXTREMELY COMFY . couldn't be more excited to receive my blue glows . dont hesitate if your considering a pair im telling you DOPE. i grabbed the reds today too , had too !

What shop? After missing out on NDC, I was wondering if shops would get them. Tryna get a chukka pair ASAP.
post #3735 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by steezymcfresh View Post

What shop? After missing out on NDC, I was wondering if shops would get them. Tryna get a chukka pair ASAP.

oneness287.com
post #3736 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by anhuynh16 View Post

Reading is key wink.gif

These are found online at running stores and finishline etc..
They are not sold at footlocker and most of your "regular" shoe stores. Finishline is the only exception.
You can find them also at your local specialty running stores.

Welcome to the flyknit fam.



starting now flyknits will be available at mom and pops & boutiques ...
post #3737 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkahollik View Post

starting now flyknits will be available at mom and pops & boutiques ...

You own oneness?
post #3738 of 84824
Orange racers no where to be found frown.gif
post #3739 of 84824
Louislagerfeld,

depending on your size.. they have most sizes here.

http://www.lukeslocker.com/Products/Product.aspx?ref=NIKE&pID=1266

formerly known as siirkus.

Reply

formerly known as siirkus.

Reply
post #3740 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by anhuynh16 View Post

Reading is key wink.gif

These are found online at running stores and finishline etc..
They are not sold at footlocker and most of your "regular" shoe stores. Finishline is the only exception.
You can find them also at your local specialty running stores.

Welcome to the flyknit fam.

thanks didnt feel like going through all the pages i finally got a pair as a gift and turned out they were a half size big so i wanted to try and swap em out but most of the regular stores dont seem to carry em n i hit up finishline they said theyre not getting flyknits till later this month..
IG: manifresh_kix
WTB: Adidas NMD pk sz 7.5
Reply
IG: manifresh_kix
WTB: Adidas NMD pk sz 7.5
Reply
post #3741 of 84824
Anyone have a lead on the volt trainers? Looking for a 9.5. Thanks for the help.
post #3742 of 84824

Anyone know of sites selling Flyknit Trainer laces? I hate the FK1+ flat laces. 

post #3743 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancity74 View Post

You own oneness?


yes
post #3744 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkahollik View Post

i ordered the htm blue glow chukka last week for myself I havent got them in yet , then the red chukkas came in my shop today .... EXTREMELY COMFY . couldn't be more excited to receive my blue glows . dont hesitate if your considering a pair im telling you DOPE. i grabbed the reds today too , had too !

how would you say they, htm, fit compared to the trainers? some people say tts, some i've heard .5 up
Trading:


Looking for:
adidas Yeezy 350 BOOST 'Moonrock' size 11.5 - DS
Nike SB Blazer/ Dunk 'Lost' size 12
Reply
Trading:


Looking for:
adidas Yeezy 350 BOOST 'Moonrock' size 11.5 - DS
Nike SB Blazer/ Dunk 'Lost' size 12
Reply
post #3745 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockem stockem brons View Post

how would you say they, htm, fit compared to the trainers? some people say tts, some i've heard .5 up

Anxiously waiting on the other colorways to drop...possibly 02/14?
post #3746 of 84824
if you dont mind paying a little extra you can get most styles here.

For Sale All DS All size 11

Jordans- Jordan V White/Black/Red $210
Reply
For Sale All DS All size 11

Jordans- Jordan V White/Black/Red $210
Reply
post #3747 of 84824
post #3748 of 84824
Pink flash cw is crazy
post #3749 of 84824

If any of you are in NYC, 21 Mercer seems to have the whole collection sitting on the shelf, minus chukkas.

post #3750 of 84824
Nike wants me to be broke in 2013.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)