NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 14

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (318)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (170)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (193)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
703 Total Votes  
post #391 of 84698
Thread Starter 
Since we have so much info already in this thread, I'm going to edit the title. Mods, let me know if we can also merge the other thread started today.
post #392 of 84698
kev back in biz lol.
i still dont understand the point of creating a new thread. you could argue that for a whole bunch of other threads and then the forum would really be cluttered.
regardless, looking forward to seeing these. waiting to see if there's any truth to that tweet about july.
AmFam! NB!
Reply
AmFam! NB!
Reply
post #393 of 84698
^i created a new thread because the title was not updated and it would be easier to have the info on one separate page.

aznguycz: im ok with this being the thread, just transfer the first page to this threads 1st page. i think its easier though to merge this thread with the other thread though.
post #394 of 84698

I'm confused.  I swear I'd read that there is a release date set for July.  Is there any information regarding models/colors?  Are any of the Flyknits with the Lunartrainer-esque midsole coming out...like that white/black/volt colorway on page 1?

post #395 of 84698
I'll be curious to hear some reviews on the trainers. Seems like they could be lacking in support.
post #396 of 84698
NDC confirmed to me this morning that these will be on NDC when they release.
post #397 of 84698
^

Great to hear, thanks for the info.
post #398 of 84698
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014 View Post

NDC confirmed to me this morning that these will be on NDC when they release.


But what day? still the 27th?
post #399 of 84698
They said they don't have a release date at this time. Typical response. If I was to guess it will be the 27th. This date coincides with the London opening ceremonies which would make sense for this release. Also based off the @NikeSupport response that was posted yesterday it will be in the month of July. They are running out of dates to release them so I think the 27th.
post #400 of 84698
My response from customer service about flyknits...

So far all the info we have is that they will be releasing before the end of this month. Currently that is all the info we have on them. But they should be launching within the next 7-11 days
post #401 of 84698

guessng an 8am release.

post #402 of 84698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbles View Post

guessng an 8am release.

Why are you guessing 8AM?
post #403 of 84698
good news to read about this morning. thanks for the updates guys.
cutthroat, in general, ndc drops items at 8am eastern. just stay tuned to their twitter for the exact release info.
AmFam! NB!
Reply
AmFam! NB!
Reply
post #404 of 84698
Quote:
Originally Posted by higuy View Post

good news to read about this morning. thanks for the updates guys.
cutthroat, in general, ndc drops items at 8am eastern. just stay tuned to their twitter for the exact release info.

Dont they normally drop Jordans at midnight? 8AM eastern sucks for me being in Cali. It means I have to be up around 4:30 to swoop on these.
post #405 of 84698
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthroat View Post

Dont they normally drop Jordans at midnight? 8AM eastern sucks for me being in Cali. It means I have to be up around 4:30 to swoop on these.

They changed the drop times a few months back to 8 Am eastern for all new releases, unless they say at a random time and day it will most likely be 8 AM est.

What colorways are coming out first though? Are we geting the USA HTM flyknits that's suppose to be gr'ing?
post #406 of 84698
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsG View Post

My response from customer service about flyknits...
So far all the info we have is that they will be releasing before the end of this month. Currently that is all the info we have on them. But they should be launching within the next 7-11 days

happy.gif:D:D:D:D:D:D
post #407 of 84698
yes! Good news about them releasing this month. can't wait to try them out smokin.gif
TEAM AM FAM

Instagram: @c4tothecFloor
http://instagram.com/c4tothecfloor
Reply
TEAM AM FAM

Instagram: @c4tothecFloor
http://instagram.com/c4tothecfloor
Reply
post #408 of 84698
So apparently there is a third installment of HTM Flyknits to release soon.
post #409 of 84698
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthroat View Post


Why are you guessing 8AM?

because most new releases are 8am now.

post #410 of 84698
Quote:
Originally Posted by indianabound View Post

So apparently there is a third installment of HTM Flyknits to release soon.

Where did you hear that?
post #411 of 84698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja View Post

They changed the drop times a few months back to 8 Am eastern for all new releases, unless they say at a random time and day it will most likely be 8 AM est.

I havent bought anything where I had to worry about release time in a while. I guess the Galaxy Foamposites changed everything. Im still not stoked that I will have to be up at 4:30 AM to get these.

I think Fleet Feet will be one of the stores getting them in the first release.
post #412 of 84698
I was told last week by Saint Alfreds that Fleet Feet will be one of the main retail outlets for the flyknit.
post #413 of 84698
post #414 of 84698
^awesome info!!

Just curious, where was that picture from?


I can't imagine people lining up at feet fleets lol!!
post #415 of 84698
The image above might have come from here: http://www.beinghunted.de/?p=502
post #416 of 84698
Ok so I'm lost, July 25th is the release date for a GR or another Limited? Just at Mercer?
I swear getting shoes is starting to become sooooo complicated
post #417 of 84698
The Fleet Feet picture is a screen shot of Facebook
post #418 of 84698
Quote:
Originally Posted by indianabound View Post


I stand corrected. embarassed.gif

You have to look at that Flyknit Ad at a certain angle (or really closely) to see the additional details. tongue.gif

July 25, 2012 = HTM Release Part III

Hoping to see the FKxLunarTrainer model...nerd.gif




I'm also hoping that the Fleet Feet locations in CA'll get them too. I'll be making some calls after work.
Edited by ILLustRAYt - 7/19/12 at 1:37pm
post #419 of 84698
Wait, what do you mean by " you have to look at a certain angle"?


Unless you mean that if you look completely straight at the ad, it appears grey and when you look at it from the side etc.. its white?
post #420 of 84698
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt View Post

I stand corrected. embarassed.gif
You have to look at that Flyknit Ad at a certain angle (or really closely) to see the additional details. tongue.gif
July 25, 2012 = HTM Release Part III
Hoping to see the FKxLunarTrainer model...nerd.gif
I'm also hoping that the Fleet Feet locations in CA'll get them too. I'll be making some calls after work.

What do you mean stand at an angle? I can see it just fine. I could see how a color blind person or with bad eye sight that that Flyknit Ad could be hard to read.

Im already calling Fleet Feet's right now. Where in Cali are you Ray?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)