NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 159

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (319)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (171)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (193)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
705 Total Votes  
post #4741 of 84784
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugattibrandon View Post

No problem sir. Follow @flyknitcollective on Instagram if you have one

Will do. I almost jizzed my pants when she said the had a sz 10 left.
post #4742 of 84784
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsoIe View Post

I've been on the hunt for the red trainers. I will never find them.

What size are you?
post #4743 of 84784
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunispoor View Post

http://www.lukeslocker.com/Products/Product.aspx?ref=MAIN&pID=1469

 

Not a lot of sizes left.

 

Damn, need a 9

post #4744 of 84784
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunispoor View Post

http://www.lukeslocker.com/Products/Product.aspx?ref=MAIN&pID=1469

Not a lot of sizes left.

wow thanks a lot man. size 8.5...just what i needed. didnt wanna settle for the ones on ebay.
"Much success to ya, even if you wish me the opposite."
IG: pgadia
Reply
"Much success to ya, even if you wish me the opposite."
IG: pgadia
Reply
post #4745 of 84784

got my red/green trainers today, and wow they are light, even lighter than I expected.

post #4746 of 84784
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArSONist21 View Post

What size are you?

size 11
  
Reply
  
Reply
post #4747 of 84784
What's the general consensus on heel padding on the v2 vs original pairs?
post #4748 of 84784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice8732 View Post

What's the general consensus on heel padding on the v2 vs original pairs?

More heel padding on the v2's
post #4749 of 84784


Got these like 2 weeks ago, might do a full flyknit group shot soon
post #4750 of 84784
Great pickup man. Seeing people with new pickups in CWs that aren't readily available anymore gives me hope I will one day come across a blue glow pair in a size 12-13.
post #4751 of 84784
post #4752 of 84784
and its gone
post #4753 of 84784

i looking for nike flyknit trainer+ orange size 8.5

 

 

 

who know where i can find it ??

 

 

post #4754 of 84784
^theres a pair on eBay. Meanwhile the struggle for 8.5 whites continues..
post #4755 of 84784

For racers, did ya'll size down or tts?

post #4756 of 84784

I went with TTS due to it being narrow but at the same time they're not as "thick" padding wise.  I'm not sure if that made any sense.

post #4757 of 84784

The material is a lot thinner than regular sneakers.

post #4758 of 84784
Quote:
Originally Posted by optik404 View Post

For racers, did ya'll size down or tts?

I got TTS in the volts with the idea of wearing no show or no socks. I would recommend going a half size up which would be the case for me if i ever got another pair... (still in search of the total orange racers in a 11!)
post #4759 of 84784
definitely tts with more narrow feet and .5 up with wider feet
post #4760 of 84784
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneyTony View Post

and its gone

sorry 

post #4761 of 84784

Made another flyknit purchase stay tuned in a couple of days for pics 

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply
post #4762 of 84784
New to this thread... Have liked the trainers since the olympics (especially the HTM's) but I'd never really budgeted for em... I know at this point its probably pointless, but anywhere one could find volt trainers (outside of ebay) in a 7.5 or 8? I know Run.com has white pairs and i plan on going that route for the white pair (anyone have coupon codes?), but those volts have been calling my name for close to a year now and I can't ignore em anymore, lol...

I guess I'm a lil salty that I won an ebay auction on a 7.5 for like $95 shipped about a month ago, and after paying the seller tells me he was "selling them for a friend" and that his friend didn't like the ending price so he was "returning them to the store" (I'm sure this was some elaborate lie because he didn't like the final selling price) and that he was sorry and didn't mind if I left him negative feedback. Needless to say I tried getting him to tell me where he was returning the pair to, and that I'd even buy em for retail, but he just ignored me after he refunded me... SMH

Sorry for the sob story, hopefully someone can "point" me in the right direction... Thanks in advance! ::subscribes to thread::
post #4763 of 84784
I guess there is no info on the rumored wider release of the multi color racers?
post #4764 of 84784
Quote:
Originally Posted by B Fresco View Post

New to this thread... Have liked the trainers since the olympics (especially the HTM's) but I'd never really budgeted for em... I know at this point its probably pointless, but anywhere one could find volt trainers (outside of ebay) in a 7.5 or 8? I know Run.com has white pairs and i plan on going that route for the white pair (anyone have coupon codes?), but those volts have been calling my name for close to a year now and I can't ignore em anymore, lol...

I guess I'm a lil salty that I won an ebay auction on a 7.5 for like $95 shipped about a month ago, and after paying the seller tells me he was "selling them for a friend" and that his friend didn't like the ending price so he was "returning them to the store" (I'm sure this was some elaborate lie because he didn't like the final selling price) and that he was sorry and didn't mind if I left him negative feedback. Needless to say I tried getting him to tell me where he was returning the pair to, and that I'd even buy em for retail, but he just ignored me after he refunded me... SMH

Sorry for the sob story, hopefully someone can "point" me in the right direction... Thanks in advance! ::subscribes to thread::

i feel you...imma just have to suck up the $200+ price tag next time i catch them in a 9.5
Supreme "Safari" Olive Camp - $100 Shipped
Supreme "Ikat" Camp Blue DS - $75 Shipped
Raekwon "OB4CL" Collectors Box Set - $200 Shipped
Supreme Tees: White Pam Grier, Black Joan of Arc & Come N Get...
Reply
Supreme "Safari" Olive Camp - $100 Shipped
Supreme "Ikat" Camp Blue DS - $75 Shipped
Raekwon "OB4CL" Collectors Box Set - $200 Shipped
Supreme Tees: White Pam Grier, Black Joan of Arc & Come N Get...
Reply
post #4765 of 84784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cement Greyman View Post

I guess there is no info on the rumored wider release of the multi color racers?

 

Later this year

post #4766 of 84784
@B Fresco- you are everywhere!

Ha

They had the volts on FNL for a little while for 119.00 in size 7.5. They just increased them again today. They will probably drop down in price again after they sell the size 11.

http://m.finishline.com/controller?bcSec=Search+Results&bcSubSec=Search+Results&sid=B0DEC9F9D5F205D108460E630135EBE1&Au=P_ProductID&A=5550&An=0

RRS also has them in a 7.5. Signing up for their VIP will give you additional savings.


http://m.roadrunnersports.com/#!/product/detail/NIK1504
WTB: Wood Wood UB Sz: 10; 2016 PB 350 Sz: 6.5

FT: Olive Ultra Boost Sz: 11

Looking for the above shoes...
Reply
WTB: Wood Wood UB Sz: 10; 2016 PB 350 Sz: 6.5

FT: Olive Ultra Boost Sz: 11

Looking for the above shoes...
Reply
post #4767 of 84784
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoethentic View Post

@B Fresco- you are everywhere!

Ha

They had the volts on FNL for a little while for 119.00 in size 7.5. They just increased them again today. They will probably drop down in price again after they sell the size 11.

http://m.finishline.com/controller?bcSec=Search+Results&bcSubSec=Search+Results&sid=B0DEC9F9D5F205D108460E630135EBE1&Au=P_ProductID&A=5550&An=0

RRS also has them in a 7.5. Signing up for their VIP will give you additional savings.


http://m.roadrunnersports.com/#!/product/detail/NIK1504

What's good fam! I love comfortable shoes especially since im on my feet for about half the day in and around my office...
Appreciate the posts but those are all the neon green/lime colorway which isn't the same as the Volt colorway (OG from the 2012 Olympics)...
I def plan on getting the White/Black Pair (not the black/white, at least for now) on Run.com since they have my size, but I'm hoping someone knows of a discount code...
Thanks for the help regardless, repped!!
post #4768 of 84784
No problem. I was able to grab the blk/wht pair from NikeDC last year. They had a nice selection there.


They also have smaller sizes at LL.
http://www.lukeslocker.com/Products/allproducts.aspx?sStr=Flyknit

I talked to one of the workers at lukes and they may be getting more trainers in (more than likely the newer colors and styles) next month.

Good luck with the Volts!
WTB: Wood Wood UB Sz: 10; 2016 PB 350 Sz: 6.5

FT: Olive Ultra Boost Sz: 11

Looking for the above shoes...
Reply
WTB: Wood Wood UB Sz: 10; 2016 PB 350 Sz: 6.5

FT: Olive Ultra Boost Sz: 11

Looking for the above shoes...
Reply
post #4769 of 84784

Anyone have any on foot pictures of the neo turquoise trainers?

post #4770 of 84784
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstrath View Post

^theres a pair on eBay. Meanwhile the struggle for 8.5 whites continues..

 

the seller say I took the insoles out and have been now using them in my soccer cleats. Other than that you're getting a totally brand new shoe that you'll just need to get insoles for. 

 

so from where i will bring original nike insoles ??

 

Also i bid 2 time before 2 weeks ago for this shoe .... i thinks the seller cheat to sell it 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)