NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 177

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (319)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (172)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (195)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
708 Total Votes  
post #5281 of 84870
haha true that.
#NINERGANG.#NINEREMPIRE.#NINERFAITHFUL
5x SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS


"This man is a boxer and brazilian jiu jitsu fighter!"

http://www.ftxgym.com/
http://www.thirdstreetgym.com/
http://barrabrothersacademy.com/
Reply
#NINERGANG.#NINEREMPIRE.#NINERFAITHFUL
5x SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS


"This man is a boxer and brazilian jiu jitsu fighter!"

http://www.ftxgym.com/
http://www.thirdstreetgym.com/
http://barrabrothersacademy.com/
Reply
post #5282 of 84870
#FlyknitFAM. nthat.gif


Nike is cashing out on the colorways that Yeezy and Kim have been wearing. laugh.gif



-Drew
"Mild mannered. Militant minded."
-Drew.


Twitter | Instagram | Flickr | #NTBookClub
Reply
"Mild mannered. Militant minded."
-Drew.


Twitter | Instagram | Flickr | #NTBookClub
Reply
post #5283 of 84870
Quote:
Originally Posted by quik1987 View Post

Can someone be my proxy to canada?

what are you looking for?
post #5284 of 84870
post #5285 of 84870
Yo, been on NT for about 7 years now couldn't remember pw for old account... Mostly just lurk...

Needed some help on sizing about to pull trigger on first trainer... Wear 12.5 in most runners/frees but can easily fit a 13. Wear a 13 in my Kobe 8's...
Question is, what size should I go with in these? 12.5 or 13?

Appreciate the help fellas.
Trade Sz. 12 KD V EYBL (worn once) for KD 9 USA or Pre-Heat Sz.12.5 - PM If interested
Reply
Trade Sz. 12 KD V EYBL (worn once) for KD 9 USA or Pre-Heat Sz.12.5 - PM If interested
Reply
post #5286 of 84870
Get a 12.5 bro
.
Reply
.
Reply
post #5287 of 84870
most (if not all) of the colorways have white midsoles. Would you guys say they are difficult to keep clean?

How about compared to the Lunar soles? The lunar soles seem to have a glossy finish to them, which might be easier to wipe off dirt..but it also seems like the glossy paint could crack over time, unlike the trainers and racers

thanks for any input!
post #5288 of 84870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luong1209 View Post

Whites are kinda nice, but not dropping 160 nice (for me personally)...I got Volts from NDC coming, I'm good.

Happy for ya'll though. Ordering purple flyknits for my girl, $95.

volt Racers obviously

WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
post #5289 of 84870
Quote:
Originally Posted by quik1987 View Post

Can someone be my proxy to canada?

PM'ed check inbox

WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
post #5290 of 84870
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsphtn8 View Post

For those who became VIP member on Road Runner Sports, is it easy to cancel the VIP?

Super easy.
post #5291 of 84870

Hey everyone, long time lurker. I'm thinking about getting both pairs from the NDC restock. My only question is, how do these look in a few months after moderate to heavy use? I tend to have a slight heel drag on the outer heel of my shoes and was wondering if the Trainers wear down quickly. Will the heel drag be noticeable, or is the sole durable enough to take a lot of punishment? Will it begin to crease and collapse?
 

post #5292 of 84870
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRunner View Post

Hey everyone, long time lurker. I'm thinking about getting both pairs from the NDC restock. My only question is, how do these look in a few months after moderate to heavy use? I tend to have a slight heel drag on the outer heel of my shoes and was wondering if the Trainers wear down quickly. Will the heel drag be noticeable, or is the sole durable enough to take a lot of punishment? Will it begin to crease and collapse?

 

If you wear your shoes a lot they will look worn. You can keep them clean but I'm assuming after heavy use they will look like pancakes

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply
post #5293 of 84870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrepad11 View Post


If you wear your shoes a lot they will look worn. You can keep them clean but I'm assuming after heavy use they will look like pancakes


Thanks, I plan on using one to run daily and the other to rock casually. Any insight into the heel drag issue?

post #5294 of 84870

Asking again since it got lost in the team flyknit hoopla...does anyone else get toeboxes that flatten/crease along the outside of each shoe as they walk/run? It makes me feel like I got a half size too big even though there's only a pinky width between my toe and the end.  What are others' experiences with it?

post #5295 of 84870
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRunner View Post



Thanks, I plan on using one to run daily and the other to rock casually. Any insight into the heel drag issue?

Heel dragging would do worse damage on the lunar midsoles than Jesus body carrying the cross. I assume the same damage would happen to the trainer + too because the material is so foam like.

Anybody else would like to chime in?

Either way you WON'T REGRET buying them at all. They honestly changed my life

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply
post #5296 of 84870

These blue ones are nice

post #5297 of 84870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrepad11 View Post


Heel dragging would do worse damage on the lunar midsoles than Jesus body carrying the cross. I assume the same damage would happen to the trainer + too because the material is so foam like.

Anybody else would like to chime in?

Either way you WON'T REGRET buying them at all. They honestly changed my life


Haha, thanks man. I'm going to get them and hope the wear and tear isn't too much from the drag. Can anyone else comment on heel drag for those who have a similar problem?

post #5298 of 84870
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRunner View Post

Haha, thanks man. I'm going to get them and hope the wear and tear isn't too much from the drag. Can anyone else comment on heel drag for those who have a similar problem?

if you have a heel drag problem you'll eat away at the flyknit trainer/racer midsole. same thing goes for lunarlon midsoles.

 

i've seen it happen.

WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
post #5299 of 84870
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESLBC420 View Post

Those of you looking for black/white and white/black.... FSR

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-582107/pgid-582109

You're welcome.

Thanks for the headsup.
post #5300 of 84870
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhhnth View Post

if you have a heel drag problem you'll eat away at the flyknit trainer/racer midsole. same thing goes for lunarlon midsoles.

 

i've seen it happen.


Would you recommend not buying them in my situation? Do you have any pictures of the heel drag? I saw a picture of the Flyknit Frees and I'm not a fan at all, but those midsoles might be my best bet.

post #5301 of 84870
I'm sure it's been asked a million times but how is the sizing on these?

Very excited to see the black/whites back on NDC pimp.gif

γιατί όχι

 

Ignotus Vex

 

Insta

 

Reply

γιατί όχι

 

Ignotus Vex

 

Insta

 

Reply
post #5302 of 84870

flyknits are very easy to clean. jason markk does wonders.

post #5303 of 84870
@ESLBC420 Thanks man! smokin.gif

By the way any one know where I could get those first release laces? Got a feeling these new restock might have flat laces
post #5304 of 84870
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicJumpMan23 View Post

@ESLBC420 Thanks man! smokin.gif

By the way any one know where I could get those first release laces? Got a feeling these new restock might have flat laces
Closest laces. http://www.newbalance.com/Athletic-Oval-Lace/ATOV,default,pd.html
Pop! Count: 93
Mini Count: 72
Team ROSHE
(0 items)
 
Reply
Pop! Count: 93
Mini Count: 72
Team ROSHE
(0 items)
 
Reply
post #5305 of 84870
you guys have to help me...

i want to cop the white or black trainer...
i dont know what size to wear... i wear mostly a 10...

in Nike Stefan Janoskis i wear a 10...

in vans authentic i wear a 10 (if i wear a sock like a nike elite they ar kinda snug)

i have a pair of Nike free run 3+ shield pack... its a 10.5 and i think an 11 would be way better because they are a bit too snug on my upper left foot

so in these flyknits should i get a 10, 10.5, or 11...

i need to get the right size because i wont be able to return it
post #5306 of 84870
Quote:
Originally Posted by beezylocks View Post

you guys have to help me...

i want to cop the white or black trainer...
i dont know what size to wear... i wear mostly a 10...

in Nike Stefan Janoskis i wear a 10...

in vans authentic i wear a 10 (if i wear a sock like a nike elite they ar kinda snug)

i have a pair of Nike free run 3+ shield pack... its a 10.5 and i think an 11 would be way better because they are a bit too snug on my upper left foot

so in these flyknits should i get a 10, 10.5, or 11...

i need to get the right size because i wont be able to return it

If you have a narrow foot, you can go with half size down or your true size.

If you have a much wider foot (like I do), stay with your true size.

Hope that helps, man.



-Drew
"Mild mannered. Militant minded."
-Drew.


Twitter | Instagram | Flickr | #NTBookClub
Reply
"Mild mannered. Militant minded."
-Drew.


Twitter | Instagram | Flickr | #NTBookClub
Reply
post #5307 of 84870
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpmankb View Post


Why is Fly Uknit not on this list?!

FLYUKNIT is amazing lol...seriously though im revoting for that one

WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
post #5308 of 84870
What heel padding are you guys talking about?

The Blue/Green pair I have don't have padding in the heel and I just bought them recently.

Check out my Blog!

 

thefwordssite.wordpress.com

 

Twitter:

@theFwordsguy

 

Instagram:

@theFwordsguy

Reply

Check out my Blog!

 

thefwordssite.wordpress.com

 

Twitter:

@theFwordsguy

 

Instagram:

@theFwordsguy

Reply
post #5309 of 84870
This is a vote for FlyUKnit. I know how these things go so i'm weighing in so you KNOW flyknitzero was here from word one. This is a good idea, lets get it rolling!
post #5310 of 84870
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkevin View Post

All they have left are a 7 and 7.5 in the volts
How much are the outlets selling them for?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)