NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 191

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (318)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (170)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (192)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
702 Total Votes  
post #5701 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by jst628 View Post

man, i slept on the whites, was telling myself i'd grab them if i didn't get anything on this restock on the 25th, waited too long mean.gif

 

I did the same thing - picked up the blacks and waited on the whites.  Hopefully they do one more restock before July's end date for making these.

post #5702 of 84688
Ordered Black/White yesterday off NDC. Came today. Mine were padded (size 10) and my ladies was non padded (6.5).
post #5703 of 84688
Ordered the blacks last week and decided to get the whites last minute. Glad I did since my size, 9, is sold out. My black pair came unpadded and my white pair was padded with the new laces. Both fit and both are comfortable.

 

 

Reply

 

 

Reply
post #5704 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by jst628 View Post

man, i slept on the whites, was telling myself i'd grab them if i didn't get anything on this restock on the 25th, waited too long mean.gif

On the same boat. -__-

formerly known as siirkus.

Reply

formerly known as siirkus.

Reply
post #5705 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhhnth View Post

I just called NDC and found out that Nike will STOP producing 
White/Black FKTs JULY 2013
.



I asked the rep what the likeliness of another FSR before July 2013, and he said "a small chance at another complete restock before July."


I'm now thinking of keeping my size 9.5s as a backup pair to my actual size 9s.

Good info man. Glad I grabbed a backup in my size before they sold out. Feeling inclined to grab the black whites before those sell out as well. Or will they keep restocking the blk/white?
post #5706 of 84688
Received my black/white trainers today, they are padded but it honestly makes no difference other than added comfort and different laces.

Since when did Nike start shipping their shoes in struggle boxes though? mean.gif

γιατί όχι

 

Ignotus Vex

 

Insta

 

Reply

γιατί όχι

 

Ignotus Vex

 

Insta

 

Reply
post #5707 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattf1x View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhhnth View Post

I just called NDC and found out that Nike will STOP producing 
White/Black FKTs JULY 2013
.



I asked the rep what the likeliness of another FSR before July 2013, and he said "a small chance at another complete restock before July."


I'm now thinking of keeping my size 9.5s as a backup pair to my actual size 9s.

Good info man. Glad I grabbed a backup in my size before they sold out. Feeling inclined to grab the black whites before those sell out as well. Or will they keep restocking the blk/white?

I don't know for sure but I imagine it will be the same situation for the black/whites

γιατί όχι

 

Ignotus Vex

 

Insta

 

Reply

γιατί όχι

 

Ignotus Vex

 

Insta

 

Reply
post #5708 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by caliv0 View Post

On the same boat. -__-
We're all on the same boat. Lol
"Made in Dade"
Reply
"Made in Dade"
Reply
post #5709 of 84688

For anyone keeping score, received my White/Black and Black/White from the recent NDC restock.

 

White/Black - Sz 11 - Padded w/ ribbon laces.

Black/White - Sz 11 - Unpadded w/ original laces.

post #5710 of 84688
On the plus side, July 2013 is when the next wave is due out so those multicolored joints will hit the thirst.
post #5711 of 84688

i just returned a white/black sz 9.. and 8.5

1

Reply

1

Reply
post #5712 of 84688
just realized my size sold out in the red racers too, wow i slept x2.
post #5713 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by jst628 View Post

just realized my size sold out in the red racers too, wow i slept x2.

What size are you? Roadrunnersports.com has almost an FSR of the red racers

post #5714 of 84688

damn i want a pair of these i heard these are very comfy

post #5715 of 84688

Anybody know where I can find a FKT Volt size 6?

ultraboosts women's size 6/ youth size 5 plzzzz
Reply
ultraboosts women's size 6/ youth size 5 plzzzz
Reply
post #5716 of 84688

sz 11 black/whites up on FNL if you have a promo code

post #5717 of 84688
Un-DSed these yesterday.

post #5718 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by imgoood View Post

sz 11 black/whites up on FNL if you have a promo code

They have been taking that size 11 off the site and putting it back up for about a week or two now. Your order will more than likely get cancelled when ordering those, just preparing anyone who decides to "place order" on FNL.
WTB: Wood Wood UB Sz: 10; 2016 PB 350 Sz: 6.5

FT: Olive Ultra Boost Sz: 11

Looking for the above shoes...
Reply
WTB: Wood Wood UB Sz: 10; 2016 PB 350 Sz: 6.5

FT: Olive Ultra Boost Sz: 11

Looking for the above shoes...
Reply
post #5719 of 84688
Come on y'all, only have 2 submissions so far. Keep them coming please smile.gif

Also, why has the last 5 pages or so been plastered with shipping and sizing info...
post #5720 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by anhuynh16 View Post

Come on y'all, only have 2 submissions so far. Keep them coming please smile.gif

Also, why has the last 5 pages or so been plastered with shipping and sizing info...

I'd help you out if I could.

Side note: I hate that you can see your feet when wearing FK Racers barefoot. It grosses me out seeing other people's barefoot "on feet" Racer photos. Trainers have a solid overall knit build whereas the Racers look and feel like a floppy translucent knitted sock.

The multicolors are a very beautiful exception/

Just my opinion...don't throw stones please


Edited by ahhhnth - 5/22/13 at 10:42pm
WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
post #5721 of 84688

Been eyeing racers for a while and finally commited to purchasing a pair. Thanks for everyone's helpful input throughout this thread I oredered my pair over at roadrunnersports for an amazing price of $135 (after buying the VIP pass for $2). Simply amazing deal. Can't wait for racers to arrive so I can feel the different between them and the trainers.

post #5722 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoethentic View Post


They have been taking that size 11 off the site and putting it back up for about a week or two now. Your order will more than likely get cancelled when ordering those, just preparing anyone who decides to "place order" on FNL.

 

That was my pair that I returned.  The toe cap was pushed down and the shoe was so far out of shape they fit like two seperate shoes, I am a true size 10.5 and you could see my toe pushing against the top of the toe box.  They were however OG pair no padding.  Sadly had to return them and ordered a pair on NDC, hoping for non padded.

post #5723 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post

Been eyeing racers for a while and finally commited to purchasing a pair. Thanks for everyone's helpful input throughout this thread I oredered my pair over at roadrunnersports for an amazing price of $135 (after buying the VIP pass for $2). Simply amazing deal. Can't wait for racers to arrive so I can feel the different between them and the trainers.

Good to hear man, you'll love them. I still can't decide if I like the racers or trainers more

γιατί όχι

 

Ignotus Vex

 

Insta

 

Reply

γιατί όχι

 

Ignotus Vex

 

Insta

 

Reply
post #5724 of 84688
luckily i got the unpadded black/whites, but i wish i would've gone with my usual 10 in trainers rather than 10.5, these are too long although the width feels better.
post #5725 of 84688
just got my volts from marathon sports. They even wrote me two thank you cards!
post #5726 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by jst628 View Post

luckily i got the unpadded black/whites, but i wish i would've gone with my usual 10 in trainers rather than 10.5, These are too long although the width feels better.

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply
post #5727 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbrown View Post

just got my volts from marathon sports. They even wrote me two thank you cards!

Marathon Sports is awesome. My vaults came in double boxed and covered in a plastic bag. The box was stuffed for protection and even came with one of their shopping bags.

γιατί όχι

 

Ignotus Vex

 

Insta

 

Reply

γιατί όχι

 

Ignotus Vex

 

Insta

 

Reply
post #5728 of 84688


Came back home from vacation to my red trainers. No wiggle here. Had to get it the hard way.
post #5729 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESLBC420 View Post



Came back home from vacation to my red trainers. No wiggle here. Had to get it the hard way.

 

*Chef Ramsay Flipping out*


Edited by Andrepad11 - 5/23/13 at 1:50pm

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply
post #5730 of 84688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrepad11 View Post



LMFAO Dre!! Told yah.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)