NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 196

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (318)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (170)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (193)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
703 Total Votes  
post #5851 of 84714
Quote:
Originally Posted by dn3g3l View Post


Agreed, and I have trainers and chukkas as well

chukka are the most pleasing aesthetically to almost everyone i know. never met anyone that gave compliments to trainer's and definitely not to lunar 1s (non-htms). a lot of peeps give compliment to chukka when you wear it out.
post #5852 of 84714
i tried lol
.
Reply
.
Reply
post #5853 of 84714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luong1209 View Post

Personally, I like the Chukkas - The lunar +1 are the least aesthetically pleasing to me.

My ranking goes like this:

1. HTMs (Obvious)
2. Trainers
3. Chukkas
4. Lunar 1s
5. Racers



Quote:
Originally Posted by anhuynh16 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramiro13ram View Post


cushion is completely different bro... fit should be the same; but the lunar sole is almost exactly the same as a pair of lunaracers.


BTW: POLL IS UP! http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N2LC8WV

I will add more if they come.


Put in my vote.
Choice 2 looks CLEAN. nthat.gif



-Drew
"Mild mannered. Militant minded."
-Drew.


Twitter | Instagram | Flickr | #NTBookClub
Reply
"Mild mannered. Militant minded."
-Drew.


Twitter | Instagram | Flickr | #NTBookClub
Reply
post #5854 of 84714
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeClutchJames View Post

i tried lol

Repped.

This looks dope as well. smokin.gif



-Drew
"Mild mannered. Militant minded."
-Drew.


Twitter | Instagram | Flickr | #NTBookClub
Reply
"Mild mannered. Militant minded."
-Drew.


Twitter | Instagram | Flickr | #NTBookClub
Reply
post #5855 of 84714
How do you guys recommend cleaning these shoes "knit" material? Wore my white/blacks and they got a bit dirty.

Thanks.
post #5856 of 84714
Quote:
Originally Posted by anhuynh16 View Post

cushion is completely different bro... fit should be the same; but the lunar sole is almost exactly the same as a pair of lunaracers.


BTW: POLL IS UP! http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N2LC8WV

I will add more if they come.

Cool Thanks
I think I'm going with the htms then
RAM
Reply
RAM
Reply
post #5857 of 84714

Wellgosh has the orange trainers and the volt and orange racers for $127.37 + shipping, not many sizes left so hurry !!!

post #5858 of 84714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post

My ranking goes like this:

1. HTMs (Obvious)
2. Trainers
3. Chukkas
4. Lunar 1s
5. Racers

 

+1 on this order

And I voted for design 2 as well

WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
post #5859 of 84714
So how do these fit compared to roshes?
I have a 10 in roshes
What size trainer should I cop
post #5860 of 84714
Get a 10
.
Reply
.
Reply
post #5861 of 84714

CAN WE STICKY A POST TO THE TOP OF THIS THREAD SAYING,

"FITS TTS!"


Edited by ahhhnth - 5/26/13 at 3:59pm
WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
post #5862 of 84714
Ughh, I need more but can't find these ANYWHERE frown.gif
Youtube - Chumsyalibumsy09 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Kyb_qCOdg

Follow TeamROSHE on Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube!

Refs: skrew713, 2Guard, dontae, dont be a menace, JRodski
  
Reply
Youtube - Chumsyalibumsy09 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Kyb_qCOdg

Follow TeamROSHE on Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube!

Refs: skrew713, 2Guard, dontae, dont be a menace, JRodski
  
Reply
post #5863 of 84714
I need to try a pair of Chukkas on. This material has just always screamed low cut to me. Just feels awkward seeing it as is.
LOOKING FOR: Size 11.5/12 & DS - Jordan 1 Fragment, Nike SB Lucky, LeBron 7 Dunkman
REFS: smzsmz, Freeze, Panda916, Sneak King, ohmygosher, ColdCity, PRIME
Reply
LOOKING FOR: Size 11.5/12 & DS - Jordan 1 Fragment, Nike SB Lucky, LeBron 7 Dunkman
REFS: smzsmz, Freeze, Panda916, Sneak King, ohmygosher, ColdCity, PRIME
Reply
post #5864 of 84714
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusmq View Post

Wellgosh has the orange trainers and the volt and orange racers for $127.37 + shipping, not many sizes left so hurry !!!

It's a damn good thing they didn't have my size when I checked. laugh.gif
I'm friggin' broke right now. laugh.gif



-Drew
"Mild mannered. Militant minded."
-Drew.


Twitter | Instagram | Flickr | #NTBookClub
Reply
"Mild mannered. Militant minded."
-Drew.


Twitter | Instagram | Flickr | #NTBookClub
Reply
post #5865 of 84714

Submission #2 is dope!  Nice job to whoever designed that. nthat.gif

post #5866 of 84714
Just picked up the black/white pair in a 7.5 with ease
post #5867 of 84714
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyman14 View Post

How do you guys recommend cleaning these shoes "knit" material? Wore my white/blacks and they got a bit dirty.

Thanks.

Honestly, I love the way the white/blacks look beat up.

BUT, if you really want to clean them throw them in the washing machine and let them air dry

γιατί όχι

 

Ignotus Vex

 

Insta

 

Reply

γιατί όχι

 

Ignotus Vex

 

Insta

 

Reply
post #5868 of 84714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rthsu View Post

Just picked up the black/white pair in a 7.5 with ease

Good to hear, still waiting for a 10.5 to restock on NDC

γιατί όχι

 

Ignotus Vex

 

Insta

 

Reply

γιατί όχι

 

Ignotus Vex

 

Insta

 

Reply
post #5869 of 84714
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNWN View Post

Good to hear, still waiting for a 10.5 to restock on NDC

You should call marathon sports. They have the black/white trainers.
post #5870 of 84714
Voting will end tommorow morning around 8ish... S/O to those who posted on Twitter etc.. The amount of feedback has been awesome! Look foward to putting everything toghether.
post #5871 of 84714
Finally picked up the White/black trainers now I'm hoping to run into the Red and Volt Trainers.

Voted for the Flyknit Collaborative poll as well. The flyknit thread's have really been helpful with a lot of the users really helping each other its definitely a good look for NT.
PSN/GT: SoulTechnique
Team ROSHE M:21
(0 items)
  
Reply
PSN/GT: SoulTechnique
Team ROSHE M:21
(0 items)
  
Reply
post #5872 of 84714
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusmq View Post

Wellgosh has the orange trainers and the volt and orange racers for $127.37 + shipping, not many sizes left so hurry !!!

 

Big thanks on the heads up. Picked up Orange trainers. $148 USD shipped.

post #5873 of 84714
Quote:
Originally Posted by anhuynh16 View Post


cushion is completely different bro... fit should be the same; but the lunar sole is almost exactly the same as a pair of lunaracers.


BTW: POLL IS UP! http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N2LC8WV

I will add more if they come.

 

The 1st is nice but would be sick if the colors were a bit more vibrant. Current "volt" is kind of dull and the back round also looks grayish. no hate, just suggestions. all pics are dope!

post #5874 of 84714
Anybody know where i can get flyknit 532984-301 in size US9.5 that ships worldwide??? Help me out!
post #5875 of 84714

First time rocking my recent ZFK pickup. Dope pair. Full album.

 

 

 

TeamROSHE
(15 items)
TeamNB
(0 items)
 
Reply
TeamROSHE
(15 items)
TeamNB
(0 items)
 
Reply
post #5876 of 84714
holy crap, i was gone for a couple weeks. went to miami and a cruise to the bahamas, come back and this thread completely blew up! Read through the last 20 pages...

Flyknit Collective, I like that. Voted for #2, love the simplicity yet slick look of the logo. How is this Team going to work?

Also, kinda sad I missed out on the restocks of the white trainers on NDC (size 9.5 - only size sold out mean.gif).

1000th post!
post #5877 of 84714
I made this post in the Flyknit Ones thread too...I'll keep it short though.

Basically, anyone have leads to either availability at outlets or on sale/coupons for any Flyknit Trainers that are Men's (women's Nikes are too narrow for her due to a badly broken foot when she was younger) but in a feminine or very neutral colorways for a 60 year old woman aka my mom?

Court purple looks like the best option for the Flyknit Trainer, I wish she'd said something sooner because I could've gotten them for $119 - 20% with that code from Nike.com that just expired.
Edited by ScarsOrScabs - 5/27/13 at 12:42am
post #5878 of 84714
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs View Post

I made this post in the Flyknit Ones thread too...I'll keep it short though.

Basically, anyone have leads to either availability at outlets or on sale/coupons for any Flyknit Trainers that are Men's (women's Nikes are too narrow for her due to a badly broken foot when she was younger) but in a feminine or very neutral colorways for a 60 year old woman aka my mom?

Court purple looks like the best option for the Flyknit Trainer, I wish she'd said something sooner because I could've gotten them for $119 - 20% with that code from Nike.com that just expired.

not sure what size your mom wears, but you can check out roadrunnersports.com. they have a decent amount of colorways available for both the trainers and lunar 1's. membership for a year is a couple of dollars so trainers come out to about 120+tax if applicable.
post #5879 of 84714
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRyBreadI View Post


not sure what size your mom wears, but you can check out roadrunnersports.com. they have a decent amount of colorways available for both the trainers and lunar 1's. membership for a year is a couple of dollars so trainers come out to about 120+tax if applicable.

Thanks, that was quick!

The pink Flyknit Trainers on there are a definite option. I'd have to order a 7.5 and an 8 in Men's and let her decide. She usually wears an 8.5 wide or 9 wide in women's (Asics mostly).

The Flyknits might not end up working for her but I'll be damned if I don't at least try to get her a pair and let her decide since she said she likes them.
post #5880 of 84714
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs View Post

Thanks, that was quick!

The pink Flyknit Trainers on there are a definite option. I'd have to order a 7.5 and an 8 in Men's and let her decide. She usually wears an 8.5 wide or 9 wide in women's (Asics mostly).

The Flyknits might not end up working for her but I'll be damned if I don't at least try to get her a pair and let her decide since she said she likes them.

For sure, usually the general consensus is to size down 1.5 sizes from mens to womens so if she's a 9, a 7.5. men's would do (not sure of the sizing of asics though since I don't own any). Anyways, you can always return em. Nice of you to cop a pair for moms smokin.gif

Good luck!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)