NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 197

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (318)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (171)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (193)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
704 Total Votes  
post #5881 of 84727
Well NT you have spoken. Congratulations to jst628 AKA Jake. Submission #1 will be our logo from now on.








Membership details will be soon to follow.
post #5882 of 84727

Volt & Orange trainers in all sizes (8 to 13) for $140.27 + shipping available here:

 

http://www.menlook.com/fr/chaussures-homme/38759-flyknit-trainer-jaune-fluo-nike.html

 

Thanks to me...LOL !!!!!!
 


Edited by gusmq - 5/27/13 at 12:01pm
post #5883 of 84727
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusmq View Post

Volt & Orange trainers in all sizes (8 to 13) for $140.27 + $25.73 shipping ($166.00) available here:

 

http://www.menlook.com/fr/chaussures-homme/38759-flyknit-trainer-jaune-fluo-nike.html

 

Thanks to me...LOL !!!!!!
 

 

 

+1 repped. thanks a lot bro. came out to 143 and some change, shipped to california! wish they had a sz 10 in the orange trainer but volts will definitely do.

post #5884 of 84727
Quote:
Originally Posted by anhuynh16 View Post

Well NT you have spoken. Congratulations to jst628 AKA Jake. Submission #1 will be our logo from now on.








Membership details will be soon to follow.

 

count me in!! very dope logo! 

post #5885 of 84727
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESLBC420 View Post

 

 

+1 repped. thanks a lot bro. came out to 143 and some change, shipped to california! wish they had a sz 10 in the orange trainer but volts will definitely do.

thats exactly; what happened to me too, no orange 10s, but you cant complain about volts

post #5886 of 84727
Quote:
Originally Posted by popnfresh View Post

thats exactly; what happened to me too, no orange 10s, but you cant complain about volts

 

im surprised nobody has seen this yet. i give it another 1 hour and it'll be sold out.

post #5887 of 84727
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESLBC420 View Post

 

im surprised nobody has seen this yet. i give it another 1 hour and it'll be sold out.

and the french going, "crazy americans" we had to deeply discount them and they still wouldnt sell

post #5888 of 84727
Quote:
Originally Posted by popnfresh View Post

and the french going, "crazy americans" we had to deeply discount them and they still wouldnt sell

 

i almost felt like a "crazy american" by not buying a second pair... if it wasn't for customs fee and a pending restock from nike, i would have bought more. 

post #5889 of 84727
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusmq View Post

Volt & Orange trainers in all sizes (8 to 13) for $140.27 + $25.73 shipping ($166.00) available here:

http://www.menlook.com/fr/chaussures-homme/38759-flyknit-trainer-jaune-fluo-nike.html

Thanks to me...LOL !!!!!!

 

I love you so much. Repped. Hard. x10005945. Oranges and Volts in my size came out to 201 Euros shipped = about $260 for both pairs shipped to me from france. THANK YOU! smokin.gifglasses.gifhappy.gif

Now just to decide whether to double up LOL
Youtube - Chumsyalibumsy09 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Kyb_qCOdg

Follow TeamROSHE on Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube!

Refs: skrew713, 2Guard, dontae, dont be a menace, JRodski
  
Reply
Youtube - Chumsyalibumsy09 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Kyb_qCOdg

Follow TeamROSHE on Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube!

Refs: skrew713, 2Guard, dontae, dont be a menace, JRodski
  
Reply
post #5890 of 84727
Damn, just realized the wrong logo I made was used in the poll. It's whatever though

γιατί όχι

 

Ignotus Vex

 

Insta

 

Reply

γιατί όχι

 

Ignotus Vex

 

Insta

 

Reply
post #5891 of 84727
Im in for the collective

post #5892 of 84727
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocSteve View Post

I love you so much. Repped. Hard. x10005945. Oranges and Volts in my size came out to 201 Euros shipped = about $260 for both pairs shipped to me from france. THANK YOU! smokin.gifglasses.gifhappy.gif

Now just to decide whether to double up LOL

You think there'll be customs fees?
post #5893 of 84727
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyman14 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocSteve View Post

I love you so much. Repped. Hard. x10005945. Oranges and Volts in my size came out to 201 Euros shipped = about $260 for both pairs shipped to me from france. THANK YOU! smokin.gifglasses.gifhappy.gif

Now just to decide whether to double up LOL

You think there'll be customs fees?

There may be. I've never had to deal with it despite all of my purchases from overseas and other countries. Maybe I've just gotten lucky... But its all good, at $130 per pair of flyknits that are pretty hard to find, if I get hit with customs fees it won't be too much of a big deal to me!
Youtube - Chumsyalibumsy09 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Kyb_qCOdg

Follow TeamROSHE on Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube!

Refs: skrew713, 2Guard, dontae, dont be a menace, JRodski
  
Reply
Youtube - Chumsyalibumsy09 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Kyb_qCOdg

Follow TeamROSHE on Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube!

Refs: skrew713, 2Guard, dontae, dont be a menace, JRodski
  
Reply
post #5894 of 84727
Repped. Pretty sure I got the last 10.5. $143 shipped, made my holiday.
post #5895 of 84727
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyman14 View Post


You think there'll be customs fees?

 

more than likely... everytime i order 2 pairs of shoes and it goes over $200USD, i always have to deal with customs fee. lesson i learn is to just order 1 pair at a time. 

post #5896 of 84727
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusmq View Post

Volt & Orange trainers in all sizes (8 to 13) for $140.27 + shipping available here:

 

http://www.menlook.com/fr/chaussures-homme/38759-flyknit-trainer-jaune-fluo-nike.html

 

Thanks to me...LOL !!!!!!
 

 

Oops...forgot the other link...my bad !!!!!!

 

http://www.menlook.com/fr/chaussures-homme/38760-flyknit-trainer-oranges-nike.html

 

Thanks for all your repps !!!!!!


Edited by gusmq - 5/27/13 at 11:59am
post #5897 of 84727
Made my day. Grabbed two pair. Rep'd.
IG: ev4ngaines
Reply
IG: ev4ngaines
Reply
post #5898 of 84727
Too bad 10s in volt are sold out. Congrats for those that grabbed them.
post #5899 of 84727
Repped for the volt trainers. Definitely a nice surprise smokin.gif

Instagram: RLWayne141
WTB Sz 10:
Kobe 1 - Stash
Kobe 2 - ST Baroque
Kobe 4 - Venom, Xmas iD
Kobe 5 - DS Big Stage Home, Da Vinci, Kid Hollywood iD
Kobe 9 - Black/Multi HTM, White/Multi HTM
Reply

Instagram: RLWayne141
WTB Sz 10:
Kobe 1 - Stash
Kobe 2 - ST Baroque
Kobe 4 - Venom, Xmas iD
Kobe 5 - DS Big Stage Home, Da Vinci, Kid Hollywood iD
Kobe 9 - Black/Multi HTM, White/Multi HTM
Reply
post #5900 of 84727

Thanks for the love everyone. I also really like the new Flyknit Collective logo.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedee View Post

theMANtonio ,


Where did you get the Sequioas from?

 

Got lucky on eBay.

post #5901 of 84727

Bodega has 20% off with code" MEMDAYBDGA" including sale items so Lunar1+ comes to $96 + shipping...not bad at all !!!!! Not many sizes left though ....

 

 

http://shop.bdgastore.com/collections/sale

 

 

Just posted this in the ONE + thread.
 


Edited by gusmq - 5/27/13 at 11:57am
post #5902 of 84727
Repped on the volt trainers... Can't beat 143 shipped
post #5903 of 84727
Am I trippin or do the orange ones look fake? nerd.gif
post #5904 of 84727

I gotta agree with those that say padded doesn't look as good as non-padded.

Especially in the white/black cw..

  
Reply
  
Reply
post #5905 of 84727
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusmq View Post

Bodega has 20% off with code" MEMDAYBDGA" including sale items so Lunar1+ comes to $96 + shipping...not bad at all !!!!! Not many sizes left though ....

 

 

http://shop.bdgastore.com/collections/sale

 

 

Just posted this in the ONE + thread.
 

Lunar 1s... sick.gif

WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
post #5906 of 84727
Nice logo on the last page. Hectic bday weekend but I'll up my activity. Membership sounds intriguing, as long as it doesn't become another Team Roshe.
LOOKING FOR: Size 11.5/12 & DS - Jordan 1 Fragment, Nike SB Lucky, LeBron 7 Dunkman
REFS: smzsmz, Freeze, Panda916, Sneak King, ohmygosher, ColdCity, PRIME
Reply
LOOKING FOR: Size 11.5/12 & DS - Jordan 1 Fragment, Nike SB Lucky, LeBron 7 Dunkman
REFS: smzsmz, Freeze, Panda916, Sneak King, ohmygosher, ColdCity, PRIME
Reply
post #5907 of 84727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luong1209 View Post

Am I trippin or do the orange ones look fake? nerd.gif
Can anyone convince me otherwise?

The front looks bulky much like the fakes, no?
post #5908 of 84727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luong1209 View Post


Can anyone convince me otherwise?

The front looks bulky much like the fakes, no?

 

went to google them if they were legit and besides customer service, it seems like they sell legit stuff. hopefully your size doesn't run out. i wish they had a sz 10 in orange.

 

 

corrections on the yelp. misread that damn thing!!!


Edited by ESLBC420 - 5/27/13 at 12:47pm
post #5909 of 84727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luong1209 View Post


Can anyone convince me otherwise?

The front looks bulky much like the fakes, no?

 

These are fakes:

 

http://www.goshoes.ca/nike-flyknit-trainer-c-131/vtqxl5-nike-flyknit-trainer-running-shoe-orangeblack-p-451.html

 

If you compare they look quite different...

 

Just found this:

 

http://www.scamadviser.com/is-menlook.com-a-fake-site.html


Edited by gusmq - 5/27/13 at 12:50pm
post #5910 of 84727
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusmq View Post

Volt & Orange trainers in all sizes (8 to 13) for $140.27 + shipping available here:

 

http://www.menlook.com/fr/chaussures-homme/38759-flyknit-trainer-jaune-fluo-nike.html

 

Thanks to me...LOL !!!!!!
 

 

Great news....

 

I kept on searching and found a promo code that comes to..... $117.28 + shipping  !!!!!

 

Promo code: MENLOOK

 

It´s working !!!!!

 

Congrats to me again....LOL  !!!!!!!

 

Sorry to all those that payed $140.27  !!!!!!!!!!

 

You can´t beat that !!!!!


Edited by gusmq - 5/27/13 at 1:08pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)