1. I have 3 pairs of Trainers (Volts, B/W, Orange) and 4 Pairs of Lunars (Volt, Wolf Grey, Blue glow, and Charcoal/Neo Turq)
2. I love Flyknits because they got me excited with what Nike has for the future. To me, the Flyknit is about the connection with the shoe, the appreciation for its technology, and, above-all, pure sneaker enjoyment. The joy I get when i come across an HTM pair or Volt trainers is unmatched when compared to any other shoe, in my opinion. Just something special that no other shoe can replicate. When I am bored, I'll bring up the first pages of this thread just to read the early posts and see the OG HTMs when they first came out. These shoes are such a beautiful creation it is really nice to meet a group of people who feel the same. Every day I wear at least one pair of Flyknits, even if it's just to grab some groceries. It's just a perfect, simple, shoe.
3. I workout 5 times a week. So I'm healthy. I don't try to post just to post--I try to bring something to the group and not just up my post count.
4. Pictures forthcoming. Edit - Added
Btw, arranging these shoes in a circle is more difficult than it looks.
5. 10 in Trainers/Chukkas; 10.5 in padded (FK 1).
Edited by JerkStore - 5/28/13 at 6:23pm