NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 221

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (319)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (171)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (195)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
707 Total Votes  
post #6601 of 84805
Crimsons are growing on me, but I'll wait to get them until they go on a good enough sale

γιατί όχι

 

Ignotus Vex

 

Insta

 

Reply

γιατί όχι

 

Ignotus Vex

 

Insta

 

Reply
post #6602 of 84805

 I've been a long time NTer, but lost my logins so decided to create a new name.  I've been an ISS member for almost 10 years also but back on NT now and then.  

 

Just thought I'd share a little with the forum.  Here's a group shot of some of my collection.  From one Flyknut to another.

 

 

post #6603 of 84805
For those of you are are lace swapping to the Kiwi laces, which ones did you get? The "sport" laces look like they're the closest but I'm not sure

γιατί όχι

 

Ignotus Vex

 

Insta

 

Reply

γιατί όχι

 

Ignotus Vex

 

Insta

 

Reply
post #6604 of 84805
Quote:
Originally Posted by redEYEjedi View Post

 I've been a long time NTer, but lost my logins so decided to create a new name.  I've been an ISS member for almost 10 years also but back on NT now and then.  

 

Just thought I'd share a little with the forum.  Here's a group shot of some of my collection.  From one Flyknut to another.

 

 

 

Great selection. My only critique would be the lack of orange trainers.

post #6605 of 84805

I agree.  Those are on the way in the mail actually.  Along with my backup black Trainer.  Just looking for the best deals since no one's trying to pay rape.  I have additional multiples in different sizes and colors to trade new additions to the collection.  Love these shoes and I can't stop wearing them.  

post #6606 of 84805
Anybody in this thread by any chance from Singapore ? If so, how much are Flyknits over there ? In particular the Red Racers, thanks !
post #6607 of 84805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar181 View Post

Anybody in this thread by any chance from Singapore ? If so, how much are Flyknits over there ? In particular the Red Racers, thanks !

Not sure, but if you're in the states, the red racers are available on roadrunnersports.com for under retail.
post #6608 of 84805
Haven't been in this thread in a while laugh.gif.

What's good with ya'll? nthat.gif



-Drew
"Mild mannered. Militant minded."
-Drew.


Twitter | Instagram | Flickr | #NTBookClub
Reply
"Mild mannered. Militant minded."
-Drew.


Twitter | Instagram | Flickr | #NTBookClub
Reply
post #6609 of 84805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post

Haven't been in this thread in a while laugh.gif.

What's good with ya'll? nthat.gif



-Drew

haven't missed much. posts died down about the MC racers and RRS lol.

post #6610 of 84805
Has anyone used different insoles on their racers? I bought the custom molded ones from RSS and they protrude the sides more than the stock ones. I'm wondering if this would eventually cause tearing later on as I continue to run in them.
post #6611 of 84805
kind of stumbled into this thread again.

I had no idea those Multicolored Trainers dropped on RRS. Salty i missed out. Anyone know if they drop on NDC?
post #6612 of 84805
if you are still looking for the MC i would just call RRS every now and them. I was able to order both the trainer and racer MC after they were removed from the website. Good luck to those who didn't get them.
For Sale All DS All size 11

Jordans- Jordan V White/Black/Red $210
Reply
For Sale All DS All size 11

Jordans- Jordan V White/Black/Red $210
Reply
post #6613 of 84805
the multi trainers are back up on RRS for the small footers, sizes 4.5-8.5
post #6614 of 84805

Hi guys! Been a long time Roshe fanatic but I'm slowly trying to expand my collection to other shoes. I preordered the MC lunars a couple days ago and like a lot of you, hoping my order doesn't get pushed back or cancelled frown.gif I hope to contribute in the near future!

[FS] $165   DS Nike Flyknit Racer "Red/Black" - Size 11

Reply

[FS] $165   DS Nike Flyknit Racer "Red/Black" - Size 11

Reply
post #6615 of 84805
Quote:
Originally Posted by matothett View Post

if you are still looking for the MC i would just call RRS every now and them. I was able to order both the trainer and racer MC after they were removed from the website. Good luck to those who didn't get them.

need el sku for the racer por favor
post #6616 of 84805
Quote:
Originally Posted by reener View Post


need el sku for the racer por favor

The SKU for the Milan release was 624194-004 which I think it should still be. I've emailed RRS, fingers crossed. I can't call them as I'm on the other side of the planet.

post #6617 of 84805
Quote:
Originally Posted by posterr View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post

Haven't been in this thread in a while laugh.gif .


What's good with ya'll? nthat.gif




-Drew
haven't missed much. posts died down about the MC racers and RRS lol.

So is the Flyknit Collective still alive???



-Dew
"Mild mannered. Militant minded."
-Drew.


Twitter | Instagram | Flickr | #NTBookClub
Reply
"Mild mannered. Militant minded."
-Drew.


Twitter | Instagram | Flickr | #NTBookClub
Reply
post #6618 of 84805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post

So is the Flyknit Collective still alive???



-Dew


Not sure but I'll like to know as well
But on a side note:
Anyone that has a toe box issue or FK are half size too big from your TTS, all you have to do is stream them. Just did mine 30 sec in each front upper and all I can say is nthat.gif
Sorry if this was already covered just thought I'd share this with the NT family
RAM
Reply
RAM
Reply
post #6619 of 84805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramiro13ram View Post


Not sure but I'll like to know as well
But on a side note:
Anyone that has a toe box issue or FK are half size too big from your TTS, all you have to do is stream them. Just did mine 30 sec in each front upper and all I can say is nthat.gif
Sorry if this was already covered just thought I'd share this with the NT familyThe C

The Collective is still alive i don't see why wouldn't it be.

 

Do you have any before and after shots because i'm curious 

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply
post #6620 of 84805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramiro13ram View Post

Not sure but I'll like to know as well
But on a side note:
Anyone that has a toe box issue or FK are half size too big from your TTS, all you have to do is stream them. Just did mine 30 sec in each front upper and all I can say is nthat.gif
Sorry if this was already covered just thought I'd share this with the NT family

Edit: if you do try this you will have more of the fit like a glove fitting, a bit tighter than the original TTS fit that you are use to. Mainly ideal for the longer distance runner or for someone who bought a bigger size.
RAM
Reply
RAM
Reply
post #6621 of 84805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrepad11 View Post

The Collective is still alive i don't see why wouldn't it be.

Do you have any before and after shots because i'm curious 

Wish I did but didn't think it was going to work.
RAM
Reply
RAM
Reply
post #6622 of 84805




I just threw a sock in one of the FK
This is the best i can do.
RAM
Reply
RAM
Reply
post #6623 of 84805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramiro13ram View Post


Not sure but I'll like to know as well
But on a side note:
Anyone that has a toe box issue or FK are half size too big from your TTS, all you have to do is stream them. Just did mine 30 sec in each front upper and all I can say is nthat.gif
Sorry if this was already covered just thought I'd share this with the NT family

How do you go about steaming them? I have the black/white trainers with the padding and they fit me perfectly, but I recently bought the volt trainers and they fit me a little big. So I would love to try steaming them and hopefully it gives me a better fit.

post #6624 of 84805
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNWN View Post

For those of you are are lace swapping to the Kiwi laces, which ones did you get? The "sport" laces look like they're the closest but I'm not sure

 

You can see a pic of the box on pg. 218. Kiwi Sport Laces - Oval - 45" seems to work perfectly.

post #6625 of 84805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoophead2907 View Post

How do you go about steaming them? I have the black/white trainers with the padding and they fit me perfectly, but I recently bought the volt trainers and they fit me a little big. So I would love to try steaming them and hopefully it gives me a better fit.

Steam the whole upper front for 15 secs
If that isn't enough try an additional 15 sec
I say start with 15 secs because mine came a bit tight.
RAM
Reply
RAM
Reply
post #6626 of 84805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramiro13ram View Post


Steam the whole upper front for 15 secs
If that isn't enough try an additional 15 sec
I say start with 15 secs because mine came a bit tight.

Cool, thank you bro! I'll try it out later in the day, hopefully it works!

post #6627 of 84805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoophead2907 View Post

Cool, thank you bro! I'll try it out later in the day, hopefully it works!

 

TAKE PICS!!

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply
post #6628 of 84805
No problem
Hope it works out for you
Let us know
RAM
Reply
RAM
Reply
post #6629 of 84805

So does anyone have a confirmed RD for the MC's on NDC or other major sites/retailers?

 

Any/all info is greatly appreciated since I'm on the hunt for the Racers and Trainers in a 12.

 

peace

post #6630 of 84805
I know it was mentioned before but had no replies, so..

Anyone tried to remove the padding from their trainers? I don't like the padded fit on my black/whites.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)