NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 266

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (319)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (171)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (195)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
707 Total Votes  
post #7951 of 84804
Long shot here but does any one have white trainers that aren't padded ? Lol I want a non padded pair so bad ! In a 10.5 lol please anyone
post #7952 of 84804
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid View Post


This

They'll be back pimp.gif

post #7953 of 84804

Nice video back there but that pinroll looks abso-diculous

 

edit: mine are in! want to take em for a run but rain is threatening :(


Edited by sharkin - 7/5/13 at 8:21am
post #7954 of 84804
mine will be here today. smokin.gif
post #7955 of 84804
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTFan712 View Post

Review: Nike Flyknit Racer - "Multicolor"

 

http://youtu.be/RIgk6eHiIS4

 

my girlfriend says you're an excellent little hopper / tap dancer. and that your review is airline stewardess-esque. LOL.

thanks for the video though. i appreciate it.

WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
post #7956 of 84804
Please for the love of everything holy DO NOT wear racers with jeans.
post #7957 of 84804
Has anyone's order with RRS actually shipped on the expected date? I feel like everyone's has been delayed. And mine is expected to finally ship today
post #7958 of 84804

Just got my Running Room Racer Volts for $96 in....they wrapped up the Nike box in red wrapping paper just like a gift and included a thank you note.  Great touches.....will order from them again.  

post #7959 of 84804
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremesolee View Post

Has anyone's order with RRS actually shipped on the expected date? I feel like everyone's has been delayed. And mine is expected to finally ship today

Mine has been in a backordered status for a while now.....still no updated ETA.  I was one of the first ones to order too.  Good thing NDC came through. 

post #7960 of 84804
mines has been backordered on rrs until 22nd
wanted-3m ultra boost - 10.5-11 - ds-nds
acronym prestos - medium - olive
selling-yzy750 - gum/grey - 10.5 - ds - $1200 shipped

ebates - http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=6KPUxFHptyxSpfGOhTwgK...
Reply
wanted-3m ultra boost - 10.5-11 - ds-nds
acronym prestos - medium - olive
selling-yzy750 - gum/grey - 10.5 - ds - $1200 shipped

ebates - http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=6KPUxFHptyxSpfGOhTwgK...
Reply
post #7961 of 84804
ended up going home for the week before i could take pics of my MC's. they are simply beautiful as said multiple other times, by far my favorite flyknit ever.
post #7962 of 84804
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTFan712 View Post

Review: Nike Flyknit Racer - "Multicolor"

 

http://youtu.be/RIgk6eHiIS4

 


indifferent.gif like you really spent a fraction of your life filming that? just wow.

post #7963 of 84804

what time is RRS gonna shipped out today ?

post #7964 of 84804
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldenCaulfield View Post

indifferent.gif like you really spent a fraction of your life filming that? just wow.

Bro back up GTfan is very helpful with showing us these review videos.
WTB: Ultra Boost 10.5
WTB: NMD PK 10-10.5
Follow on IG: @suphouston
Reply
WTB: Ultra Boost 10.5
WTB: NMD PK 10-10.5
Follow on IG: @suphouston
Reply
post #7965 of 84804

I really don't understand sneaker reviews. It's basically just stating the obvious, but applaud for the effort

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply
post #7966 of 84804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrepad11 View Post

I really don't understand sneaker reviews. It's basically just stating the obvious, but applaud for the effort
THIS.

Is it really a review when only the last sentence in the entire vid actually talks about comfort/fit?

Stating the obvious isn't a REVIEW, its more of an info-session...

And am i the only one that thinks its funny that GT uses a "reporter"-type voice in his vids?

Props for first looks and detailed shots, and the effort is not in vain.

I would just suggest ACTUALLY reviewing the shoes more in depth, and maybe just add some of your personality into the "review".

Just My 2 cents.
post #7967 of 84804

He probably hasn't worn them beyond the tap dancing guys.

 

Dude just wanted to be the first one with a MC racer review, and here we are watching nthat.gif

post #7968 of 84804
Keep posting pics, guys. I wish I could post mine. Interested to see how my pair differs from everyone else. So bummed about the flat/ribbon laces :(
post #7969 of 84804
Quote:
Originally Posted by B Fresco View Post


THIS.

Is it really a review when only the last sentence in the entire vid actually talks about comfort/fit?

Stating the obvious isn't a REVIEW, its more of an info-session...

And am i the only one that thinks its funny that GT uses a "reporter"-type voice in his vids?

Props for first looks and detailed shots, and the effort is not in vain.

I would just suggest ACTUALLY reviewing the shoes more in depth, and maybe just add some of your personality into the "review".

Just My 2 cents.

 

 

He def has that radio/tv/movie trailer voice. He should use his voice to make sneaker reviews seem like a movie trailer type of thing.

On foot reviews do help, but what else do people get out of it. I'm honestly serious and curious. 

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply
post #7970 of 84804

Also, for certain youtube accounts, video makers get PAID for people viewing their content.  So it doesn't matter to them if they're just repeating the same thing someone else said or stating the obvious, they just got paid for you to watch.  

 

Regardless, you know how they'd look if you were hopping around and tap dancing in these shoes haha. Thanks.  

post #7971 of 84804
He definitely has his personality in the video and his reviews show detailed shots, and on foots of the shoe with no weird filters or anything. I don't know what's the problem with them and for the guy who said no racers with jeans

Sorry smile.gif
.
Reply
.
Reply
post #7972 of 84804
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeClutchJames View Post

He definitely has his personality in the video and his reviews show detailed shots, and on foots of the shoe with no weird filters or anything. I don't know what's the problem with them and for the guy who said no racers with jeans

Sorry smile.gif

I agree, they look fine with jeans, you just need the right type.
post #7973 of 84804
Called rrs two days ago and Luners are suppose to ship today the 5th... Will see if that's true. Ndc pairs arrive today for me
post #7974 of 84804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdenuggets View Post

Just got my Running Room Racer Volts for $96 in....they wrapped up the Nike box in red wrapping paper just like a gift and included a thank you note.  Great touches.....will order from them again.  

 

Nice too bad I missed on those. tired.gif

post #7975 of 84804

Just posting here because my MC Racers finally came in! Pretty happy about the pair as each shoe is so different!

post #7976 of 84804
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuttlesworth View Post

Called rrs two days ago and Luners are suppose to ship today the 5th... Will see if that's true. Ndc pairs arrive today for me

 

 

so have RRS charge u already ? and their livechat isnt working damnnnnn....

post #7977 of 84804
Quote:
Originally Posted by HanBrolo View Post

Keep posting pics, guys. I wish I could post mine. Interested to see how my pair differs from everyone else. So bummed about the flat/ribbon laces :(


you'll be bummed going forward because Nike is sticking to the ribbon laces.

they're running shoes...function > form. just buy those NB laces to swap.

WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
post #7978 of 84804
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyknitJB View Post

I agree, they look fine with jeans, you just need the right type.

Exactly ... They look fine depending on the jean.

 

 

Reply

 

 

Reply
post #7979 of 84804


if you're looking...to pay 95 over retail.
post #7980 of 84804
UnDs this morning. These will be worn regularly.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)