NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 267

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (318)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (170)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (192)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
702 Total Votes  
post #7981 of 84684
I don't mind the MC racers but they just aren't for me. IMO, the OG volts and oranges are head and shoulders the two best CWs. Glad people were able to get and rock their MCs though. Good summer shoe.
KYRIE 2 EFFECTS SIZE 12 DS for 190 shipped. AIR JORDAN 11 Concords size 11.5 DS 390 shipped. AIR Jordan 4 TORO REDS size 11.5 DS 390 shipped. DS KD4 size 11.5, DS Kobe V size 11.5, and Lots of...
Reply
KYRIE 2 EFFECTS SIZE 12 DS for 190 shipped. AIR JORDAN 11 Concords size 11.5 DS 390 shipped. AIR Jordan 4 TORO REDS size 11.5 DS 390 shipped. DS KD4 size 11.5, DS Kobe V size 11.5, and Lots of...
Reply
post #7982 of 84684
Still got about 3 weeks unti my order for the MC Racer and Lunar from RRS gets shipped. Nice to see all these photos, though.
post #7983 of 84684

has anyone of the RRS supposed to shipped out today ?

post #7984 of 84684

racers coming today!!!

1

Reply

1

Reply
post #7985 of 84684
Came in from NDC going right into rotation today
post #7986 of 84684

Does anyone know if NDC will restock the white/black flyknit trainers anytime soon? I slept on the last restock because I had bills to pay that week..

post #7987 of 84684

My FK Multi Racers finally arrived today, and I took a shot of my collection as a whole.  Waiting on a pair of the FK green/yellow trainers from Running Warehouse to arrive on Monday, and the FK Lunar Multi's to show up, who knows when..... coming from RRS.

 

Still on the hunt for the FK Trainer Multi's as well.

 

 

 

Whole FK Collection 7.5.13.jpg 1,620k .jpg file
post #7988 of 84684

@adodger20 what are the odds of you letting a pair go? Are some DS?

post #7989 of 84684
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvo View Post

Does anyone know if NDC will restock the white/black flyknit trainers anytime soon? I slept on the last restock because I had bills to pay that week..

not sure what's going on with those. they had a LOT of pairs sitting on the site for a while, and then they disappeared for a few days a week or 2 ago, only to re-appear once again as a FSR. However a few days ago they disappeared again. I'd keep your eye on the site and if they aren't back up within the next week or so reach out to Nike customer service with the style # and see if they can locate you a pair (I'm assuming if they don't come back up on the site they were probably shipped to outlets, so Nike would be able to find a pair at an outlet location for you to order) I doubt they sold out so you should be able to grab a pair eventually.
Team ROSHE
(0 items)
  
Reply
Team ROSHE
(0 items)
  
Reply
post #7990 of 84684
Called RRS to see if they would ship today as scheduled and rep said they would ship later this evening. Hopefully that's true
post #7991 of 84684
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremesolee View Post

Called RRS to see if they would ship today as scheduled and rep said they would ship later this evening. Hopefully that's true

Let's hope so. I broke down and called this week because I could've sworn the original ship date was July 1 or 2. Rep said my order is shipping out today. Been frantically checking order status on and off all day and so far nothing.
post #7992 of 84684

Does anyone know of a U.S. site that would have the Wolf Grey Flyknit One+ in a Mens 7? Any help would be appreciated.

post #7993 of 84684
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff3424 View Post


not sure what's going on with those. they had a LOT of pairs sitting on the site for a while, and then they disappeared for a few days a week or 2 ago, only to re-appear once again as a FSR. However a few days ago they disappeared again. I'd keep your eye on the site and if they aren't back up within the next week or so reach out to Nike customer service with the style # and see if they can locate you a pair (I'm assuming if they don't come back up on the site they were probably shipped to outlets, so Nike would be able to find a pair at an outlet location for you to order) I doubt they sold out so you should be able to grab a pair eventually.

Thanks for the help. Hopefully I can snag a pair at retail.

post #7994 of 84684

Hit my MC Racers with the blacklight

Still like my white trainers best.

 

 

post #7995 of 84684

AppleMark

 

 


Edited by ToooMuch - 7/5/13 at 3:01pm
post #7996 of 84684

About 1/2 are DS, and thanks for asking but I dumped my Jordan collection for the FK's, so there is no way I am parting with any of them!       happy.gif

post #7997 of 84684
If only that CW was on a trainer frown.gif can't wear racers because they kill my feet.
post #7998 of 84684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold View Post

I don't mind the MC racers but they just aren't for me. IMO, the OG volts and oranges are head and shoulders the two best CWs. Glad people were able to get and rock their MCs though. Good summer shoe.

It's the opposite for me. I got the volt racers the day they came out and I'm looking to unload them now. The multicolor suit my needs perfectly.
post #7999 of 84684
I ordered the MC lunars at the end of May from RRS and was told they would ship 1st July. I just called them and they said their shipment from Nike has not arrived and they do not know when they will be receiving them! So **** knows when il get them! Only consolation was that I've been offered a 10% discount on any purchase.
post #8000 of 84684
GT keep getting that youtube money laugh.gifpimp.gif
post #8001 of 84684

So I raced a 5k in the trainers yesterday and I must say, I definitely prefer racers. The bounce was nice for road, but overall my feet just heated up so fast and they weren't light enough to begin with. At the same time though, I would not recommend training in them. Half marathons might be preferred for the trainers. Just my opinion(:

IG @eddiedelro

 

Team Roshe
(0 items)
  
Reply

IG @eddiedelro

 

Team Roshe
(0 items)
  
Reply
post #8002 of 84684

Flyknit Air Max

 

 

 

Reply

 

 

Reply
post #8003 of 84684
no need for comments like that, this thread is for information regarding the flyknit trainer/racer not for criticizing those trying to contribute.
post #8004 of 84684

my daily's updated
post #8005 of 84684
I didn't catch them on Nike at retail . But I paid 195 shipped from a reseller... Good deal? Anyway I can't wait!
post #8006 of 84684

if your gonna buy em off someone on ebay they would be silly to give you them at retail baring in mind ebay charge 10% of the final price anyway..

post #8007 of 84684
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldenCaulfield View Post

These are for fashion so dudes can Instagram and apparently tap dance in like fruitcakes on YouTube.

gif4j1216

post #8008 of 84684

got the McRacers today. was kind of dsisapointed but its a nice looking shoes. without flash its too pink and light. I wish the color were darker and looks like what you see when u take the picture with flash on. 

1

Reply

1

Reply
post #8009 of 84684

1

Reply

1

Reply
post #8010 of 84684

1

Reply

1

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)