NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 296

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (319)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (172)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (195)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
708 Total Votes  
post #8851 of 84858
No way the Trainers have zoom in the forefoot and heel.

I have a pair. Only in forefoot.
post #8852 of 84858
Anyone who switched to round laces know where I can get some? Or were they just from other pairs?
post #8853 of 84858
RRS order just shipped. Cant wait to get these bad boys. (MC Racers)
For Sale All DS All size 11

Jordans- Jordan V White/Black/Red $210
Reply
For Sale All DS All size 11

Jordans- Jordan V White/Black/Red $210
Reply
post #8854 of 84858
Are the folks stating their RRS orders shipped receiving email notifications?
post #8855 of 84858
Weirdest thing just happened.

I had MC Racers in my cart from when they first went up but I never paid for it so they were just sitting there.

I checked yesterday, and in my cart it said out of stock. Just now I look at the cart & it said available!!! Didn't hesitate this time and put through the order. Not holding any hope but if it goes through, I'll be a happy man.

th_fa9506bdcedfc15a4133bdf0b7bf490d.jpg
WTB - Air Tech Challenge II (Wimbledon 2) - size 10/10.5US or trade for ATC II (USA 2)
Reply
WTB - Air Tech Challenge II (Wimbledon 2) - size 10/10.5US or trade for ATC II (USA 2)
Reply
post #8856 of 84858

Just ordered my first pair of racers off of RW (the red/black).  Shoutout to whoever posted them a few pages back.  Also, runblog10 was posted to use as a discount but fb15d takes 15% off of liquidation items so I got mine for $101.90.  Praying my slightly wide feet fit into these! laugh.gif

#TARHEELNATION

Reply

#TARHEELNATION

Reply
post #8857 of 84858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo86 View Post

Does it take long for NTNYC to call back for shipping info? Gettin a bit nervous LoL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamscott View Post

No way the Trainers have zoom in the forefoot and heel.

I have a pair. Only in forefoot.

From Nike.com's Flyknit Trainer description:

"Nike Zoom technology in the heel and forefoot for responsive cushioning."
  
Reply
  
Reply
post #8858 of 84858
SCORE!
post #8859 of 84858
Does LukesLocker charge immediately? Just placed an order and don't see a pending charge on my card.
post #8860 of 84858
Placed my order with NT Chicago on Monday, paid extra for two day shipping, they went out on Monday and I'm not getting them until tomorrow. It's only one more day, but still frustrating when I was expecting them today mean.gif
post #8861 of 84858

I cannot fathom people getting frustrated over pushed back shipping dates or having to wait a bit longer for a package in transit.

 

Maybe I'm too old to care about those things.

WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
post #8862 of 84858
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhhnth View Post

I cannot fathom people getting frustrated over pushed back shipping dates or having to wait a bit longer for a package in transit.

Maybe I'm too old to care about those things.
Maybe. In all seriousness, it's more the principle that I paid for something I'm not getting
post #8863 of 84858
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSmilesMGR View Post

Just ordered my first pair of racers off of RW (the red/black).  Shoutout to whoever posted them a few pages back.  Also, runblog10 was posted to use as a discount but fb15d takes 15% off of liquidation items so I got mine for $101.90.  Praying my slightly wide feet fit into these! laugh.gif

 

Glad to know someone got a pair off the link happy.gif I would have ordered one for myself but they didn't have my size..

[FS] $165   DS Nike Flyknit Racer "Red/Black" - Size 11

Reply

[FS] $165   DS Nike Flyknit Racer "Red/Black" - Size 11

Reply
post #8864 of 84858
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhhnth View Post

I cannot fathom people getting frustrated over pushed back shipping dates or having to wait a bit longer for a package in transit.

Maybe I'm too old to care about those things.

Wouldn't bother me unless I paid more for expedited shipping. Not sure I would sweat an extra day but I get it.
post #8865 of 84858
Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1s2394 View Post

Volts are up too
https://www.lukeslocker.com/Products/Product.aspx?ref=MAIN&pID=1245


Anywhere else with these in stock? Looking for a 9.5 

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #8866 of 84858
Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1s2394 View Post

Volts are up too
https://www.lukeslocker.com/Products/Product.aspx?ref=MAIN&pID=1245

Ahh, man. No 10.5, but there's an 11. Not sure if I want to size up on the Racer (all my Trainers are 10.5).

For those that own both, would sizing up by .5 be a significant difference?
post #8867 of 84858

I personally have 8 different trainers, and I go .5 down on the racers.  That being said, I used to go .5 down on the trainers as well, before they came with padding.  With padding, I say TTS.

 

Hope that helps

post #8868 of 84858
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADODGER20 View Post

I personally have 8 different trainers

you're my idol.
post #8869 of 84858
I get my mc racers monday so happy this RRS pre order nightmare is almost over lol
post #8870 of 84858
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADODGER20 View Post

I personally have 8 different trainers, and I go .5 down on the racers.  That being said, I used to go .5 down on the trainers as well, before they came with padding.  With padding, I say TTS.

Hope that helps

Thanks for the input, man. Looks like I'll be holding off for now on the volt Racer. Here's to hoping for a restock on NDC...
post #8871 of 84858
finally found my size 9 in the mc racers from NTNY. thanks for all the help. really appreciate the people in this thread lookin out for each other.
Team Pacific Northwest
WASHINGTONHUSKIES SEATTLEMARINERS SEATTLESEAHAWKS
Reply
Team Pacific Northwest
WASHINGTONHUSKIES SEATTLEMARINERS SEATTLESEAHAWKS
Reply
post #8872 of 84858

For anyone looking theres a full size run of the black racers up on Running Warehouse, most sizes for pre order 

post #8873 of 84858
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernART View Post


Ahh, man. No 10.5, but there's an 11. Not sure if I want to size up on the Racer (all my Trainers are 10.5).

For those that own both, would sizing up by .5 be a significant difference?

It would not make a big difference

"I saw beauty in sneakers way before I learned they had a value."

"If you think you're perfect already, then you will [not ever] be."
- Cristiano Ronaldo
Reply
"I saw beauty in sneakers way before I learned they had a value."

"If you think you're perfect already, then you will [not ever] be."
- Cristiano Ronaldo
Reply
post #8874 of 84858
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernART View Post


Thanks for the input, man. Looks like I'll be holding off for now on the volt Racer. Here's to hoping for a restock on NDC...

 

Dude... It's not looking good for Volt Racers. I've been on the phone for what seems like the past 24 hours with numerous Nike Reps & Store Locations and none have been able to pull up the color code #721 - They've attributed this to completely selling out of stock and some have even gone as far as to say discontinuation. I think at this point our best bet is to catch one of these online retailers with stock left or something. 

 

Unless you know of a way to purchase from NDC UK or NDC France and have it shipped to the US? Because they're still stocked in numerous sizes on those countries respective websites at the moment. 

 

Looking for a Size 9.5 here

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #8875 of 84858
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernART View Post


Thanks for the input, man. Looks like I'll be holding off for now on the volt Racer. Here's to hoping for a restock on NDC...

Sorry to see you not snag a pair, but they really could be floppy even at a .5 size.  I hate to bum you out....  but figured better to be honest than to get a pair you can't wear

post #8876 of 84858

Nike Flyknit Trainer+ Unisex Shoes Blue/White/Pink   are up right now on Running Warehouse

 

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/descpageMRS-NFNTX.html

 

New for them anyway.  FB15D for an extra 15% off

post #8877 of 84858

Quote:

Originally Posted by ADODGER20 View Post

Nike Flyknit Trainer+ Unisex Shoes Blue/White/Pink   are up right now on Running Warehouse http://www.runningwarehouse.com/descpageMRS-NFNTX.html

 

New for them anyway.  FB15D for an extra 15% off

 


Squadron Blue tone looking a bit duller than in the NDC stock photos

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015 View Post

Maybe. In all seriousness, it's more the principle that I paid for something I'm not getting

 

In your case I understand because u intentionally (for whatever reason) paid extra for 2 day shipping. I get that.

But I wasn't talking about your situation. I'm talking about the dozens of people who cannot wait patiently in line for their pre-order # to be called upon and shipped out.

You're # will be called. You'll receive your email. They'll get to you in due time.

Now I get why those corny Commes des Garcon ironic hats/tees were made. Commes des ____down.

WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
post #8878 of 84858

Size 12 US volt racers here.

 

http://www.wiggle.com/nike-flyknit-racer-shoes/

post #8879 of 84858
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADODGER20 View Post

Nike Flyknit Trainer+ Unisex Shoes Blue/White/Pink   are up right now on Running Warehouse

 

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/descpageMRS-NFNTX.html

 

New for them anyway.  FB15D for an extra 15% off

That code only works for liquidated items. Says it's a valid code but doesn't give you any kind of discount haha

runblog10 still works though for 10% off

[FS] $165   DS Nike Flyknit Racer "Red/Black" - Size 11

Reply

[FS] $165   DS Nike Flyknit Racer "Red/Black" - Size 11

Reply
post #8880 of 84858
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjeong View Post

That code only works for liquidated items. Says it's a valid code but doesn't give you any kind of discount haha

runblog10 still works though for 10% off

My bad on that....  thanks for setting it straight

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)