NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 4

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (319)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (172)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (195)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
708 Total Votes  
post #91 of 84861
he was kinda getting an itchy finger when i told him the guy was asking $650 and i didnt want them at that price. I told him to resist, but if he really wanted them i'd ask haha. He actually listened. I dont know what his price range is, but i hope he doesnt get mad if i get the price way lower and end up keeping them cuz they fit good! damn though, your pic really killed it. there was a 100 pairs, and resellers sold them, so i dont know why i havent seen other pics of them worn. sad.
AmFam! NB!
Reply
AmFam! NB!
Reply
post #92 of 84861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I need these in my life so bad.


so incredibly true
post #93 of 84861
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikemullen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I need these in my life so bad.


so incredibly true

I cant wait til I get a pair in my life.
post #94 of 84861
My god. Hurry up and release those Volts. TAKE MY MONEY.
post #95 of 84861
just got bent over for the usa racers on the bay but i dont care, they looked sick from the moment i saw them and then seeing Cement sporting em sealed the deal. ill post em up when they come in. btw Cement you said you are a 9 right? is that what you wear in all nike runners? also, with the knit, have you noticed any creasing starting?
post #96 of 84861
Quote:
Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

just got bent over for the usa racers on the bay but i dont care, they looked sick from the moment i saw them and then seeing Cement sporting em sealed the deal. ill post em up when they come in. btw Cement you said you are a 9 right? is that what you wear in all nike runners? also, with the knit, have you noticed any creasing starting?


Yeah I wear 9s in all runners.  I don't see any trace of creasing with this shoe.
post #97 of 84861
dude, you might have paid $$$ but this is one shoe that when you get it, and see it in person, you won't feel ripped off. you won't be keeping them on display either, these shoes scream for you to put them on. if i wasn't trying to downsize and save for other important stuff, i'd def be in the hunt for some of those blue USA racers. 
post #98 of 84861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

dude, you might have paid $$$ but this is one shoe that when you get it, and see it in person, you won't feel ripped off. you won't be keeping them on display either, these shoes scream for you to put them on. if i wasn't trying to downsize and save for other important stuff, i'd def be in the hunt for some of those blue USA racers. 


This. 
post #99 of 84861
damn yous. there is no voice of reason. instead of an angel and a devil, there's two devils on each of my shoulders saying buy them!
AmFam! NB!
Reply
AmFam! NB!
Reply
post #100 of 84861
Like a Pimp
post #101 of 84861
Just got the last raffle ticket at 21 mercer so i have a chance lol. I was told that they total orange pair is not available to the public...oh well
post #102 of 84861
Theres 21 Mercer for you, good luck with the raffle.
post #103 of 84861
i wonder who got the orange pairs hmmmmm
post #104 of 84861
My aunt got a raffle ticket! I don't know if it was for a specific color or just one shoe in general.
post #105 of 84861
I hope I get a pair tomorrow. Raffles for shoes that I want make me anxious.
post #106 of 84861
Thread Starter 
^ all of you guys that were lucky enough to get a raffle ticket, it's mandatory for you to post pics if you make out with any loot smiley: happy
post #107 of 84861
I'm not very lucky with these raffels but if I win I will def post some pics smile.gif
post #108 of 84861
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubanref

Just got the last raffle ticket at 21 mercer so i have a chance lol. I was told that they total orange pair is not available to the public...oh well

Instead of the HTM on the tongue there is a number "001" so of course Nike wont release those to us, SMH
post #109 of 84861
No luck for me. Didn't win the raffle.
post #110 of 84861
Quote:
Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

No luck for me. Didn't win the raffle.

Same here...oh well guess we'll just have to wait for the GR's in July

I am curious to see how many people that won the raffle actually keep the shoes. Wouldn't be surprised if most of them end up on the bay...

post #111 of 84861
don't see any of the new ones on eBay yet.
post #112 of 84861
No luck.
post #113 of 84861
Dang it looks like only 16 people won a chance to purchase according to their twitter account
post #114 of 84861
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubanref

Quote:
Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

No luck for me. Didn't win the raffle.

Same here...oh well guess we'll just have to wait for the GR's in July



smiley: ohwell this
post #115 of 84861
Anxiously waiting RD
post #116 of 84861
The lunar Flyknits are starting to pop up on eBay. No sign of the racers yet.
post #117 of 84861
i always wondered if there are people waiting at the raffles to buy kicks off the winners right there...and eliminating the whole ebay thing on the spot. probably a resellers dream.
AmFam! NB!
Reply
AmFam! NB!
Reply
post #118 of 84861
hmmm that pair is from the UK. so they dropped worldwide? i wonder if any of the shops dropped the orange racers to the public.
post #119 of 84861
^

Yeah London released them also and Spain released them last week.

I believe Japan will release them this week or the next.
post #120 of 84861
Kev: Awesome on-foot shot a couple of pages back! I forgot you got a new cam lol

Saw this on FB! The cw looks KILLLLLLER!

564913_10150744808622976_65604112975_9281110_995515319_n.jpg


-edit-
I hope these hit iD!  smiley: nerd

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)