NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 3015

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 44% of voters (378)
    True to size
  • 22% of voters (194)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 29% of voters (249)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 7% of voters (65)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
856 Total Votes  
post #90421 of 91914
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickRoss View Post

Stop putting shoe trees in flyknit!!! It stretches them out and ruins the shape!!!!!!!!!

How are you going to get those IG likes doe?

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: BLUE TINT :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $160 Shipped

Reply

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: BLUE TINT :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $160 Shipped

Reply
post #90422 of 91914

wrong thread.. oops


Edited by BradleySupreme - 4/21/17 at 7:54am

PeakSneaks - buy/sell/trade sneakers & streetwear - DMV

 

Downtown Frederick 

125 S Carroll St. Suite 175

Frederick, MD 21701

 

www.peaksneaks.com

 

instagram.com/thebradleysupreme

Reply

PeakSneaks - buy/sell/trade sneakers & streetwear - DMV

 

Downtown Frederick 

125 S Carroll St. Suite 175

Frederick, MD 21701

 

www.peaksneaks.com

 

instagram.com/thebradleysupreme

Reply
post #90423 of 91914
Finally arrived into stores in Australia. Even Footlocker got them which has never happened in the past.

WTB - Air Tech Challenge II (Wimbledon 2) - size 10/10.5US or trade for ATC II (USA 2)
Reply
WTB - Air Tech Challenge II (Wimbledon 2) - size 10/10.5US or trade for ATC II (USA 2)
Reply
post #90424 of 91914
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleySupreme View Post
 

For those that did an all black ID... there is another all black pair dropping in July

 

Was about to order one myself but my homie told me they'd be releasing so why spend the extra $50

 

For what shoe?

post #90425 of 91914
Quote:
Originally Posted by relaxmedia View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleySupreme View Post

 
For those that did an all black ID... there is another all black pair dropping in July

Was about to order one myself but my homie told me they'd be releasing so why spend the extra $50

For what shoe?

He posted in the wrong thread. That was intended for the vapormax thread

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: BLUE TINT :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $160 Shipped

Reply

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: BLUE TINT :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $160 Shipped

Reply
post #90426 of 91914
Quote:
Originally Posted by relaxmedia View Post
 

 

For what shoe?

 

Dang my bad guys that was supposed to be in the vapormax thread... my bad! I clicked the wrong link... will delete

PeakSneaks - buy/sell/trade sneakers & streetwear - DMV

 

Downtown Frederick 

125 S Carroll St. Suite 175

Frederick, MD 21701

 

www.peaksneaks.com

 

instagram.com/thebradleysupreme

Reply

PeakSneaks - buy/sell/trade sneakers & streetwear - DMV

 

Downtown Frederick 

125 S Carroll St. Suite 175

Frederick, MD 21701

 

www.peaksneaks.com

 

instagram.com/thebradleysupreme

Reply
post #90427 of 91914
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleySupreme View Post
 

 

Dang my bad guys that was supposed to be in the vapormax thread... my bad! I clicked the wrong link... will delete

 

No worries. Thought I missed some breaking news haha

post #90428 of 91914
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleySupreme View Post



Wish I could wear sneakers to work, no can do at the law firm

 



But you gettin PAID though lol.
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #90429 of 91914
Quote:
Originally Posted by andydotcom View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRENDAN View Post
 

Perfect work attire.

 

Nice weave my dude

 

WTB DS:
Sz 10 :GL3 Flamingo
9.5 - FP 25th Anny or trade my 10 for 9.5
Jordan 1 9.5: '15 Chicago or SBB
Kobe 8s sz 10

TRADE my Asics Davinci GLV size 9.5 for Kobe FTB 11 size 9.5 - HMU
Reply
WTB DS:
Sz 10 :GL3 Flamingo
9.5 - FP 25th Anny or trade my 10 for 9.5
Jordan 1 9.5: '15 Chicago or SBB
Kobe 8s sz 10

TRADE my Asics Davinci GLV size 9.5 for Kobe FTB 11 size 9.5 - HMU
Reply
post #90430 of 91914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahqu001 View Post
 

 

 

:lol

Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #90431 of 91914
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanestNdaCity View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleySupreme View Post



Wish I could wear sneakers to work, no can do at the law firm

 



But you gettin PAID though lol.

 

I can't complain, best job i've ever had ($$$ wise). Still doesn't feel like enough sometimes though. Funny because I went to college for film/video production and ended up working at a law firm

PeakSneaks - buy/sell/trade sneakers & streetwear - DMV

 

Downtown Frederick 

125 S Carroll St. Suite 175

Frederick, MD 21701

 

www.peaksneaks.com

 

instagram.com/thebradleysupreme

Reply

PeakSneaks - buy/sell/trade sneakers & streetwear - DMV

 

Downtown Frederick 

125 S Carroll St. Suite 175

Frederick, MD 21701

 

www.peaksneaks.com

 

instagram.com/thebradleysupreme

Reply
post #90432 of 91914
lol film and video major. Say no more fam
post #90433 of 91914
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickRoss View Post

lol film and video major. Say no more fam

 

I know right lol a degree is a degree these days.

 

My ultimate goal is to have my own store... which is actually coming to fruition. Hoping to grow it so that I can do that full-time

 

Any DMV folks in here PM me.. I don't want to clog the threads. But there is a buy/sell/trade shop that i'm involved with in Frederick, MD... would love for you guys to check us out sometime 

PeakSneaks - buy/sell/trade sneakers & streetwear - DMV

 

Downtown Frederick 

125 S Carroll St. Suite 175

Frederick, MD 21701

 

www.peaksneaks.com

 

instagram.com/thebradleysupreme

Reply

PeakSneaks - buy/sell/trade sneakers & streetwear - DMV

 

Downtown Frederick 

125 S Carroll St. Suite 175

Frederick, MD 21701

 

www.peaksneaks.com

 

instagram.com/thebradleysupreme

Reply
post #90434 of 91914
post #90435 of 91914
Quote:
Originally Posted by senorsnaxs View Post
 

Found these on villa with an additional 20% off  use code xtra20 comes out to $87.84

https://www.ruvilla.com/nike-flyknit-racer-neo-turquoise-glacier-ice-bright-crimson.html

https://www.ruvilla.com/nike-flyknit-racer-total-orange-dark-grey-white.html

 

Repped. Might go for the Turquoise pair. Does anyone know if these fit closer to TTS than the newer style Racers? I'm relatively new to the game. Thanks in advance.

post #90436 of 91914
Quote:
Originally Posted by relaxmedia View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by senorsnaxs View Post

 
Found these on villa with an additional 20% off  use code xtra20 comes out to $87.84
https://www.ruvilla.com/nike-flyknit-racer-neo-turquoise-glacier-ice-bright-crimson.html
https://www.ruvilla.com/nike-flyknit-racer-total-orange-dark-grey-white.html

Repped. Might go for the Turquoise pair. Does anyone know if these fit closer to TTS than the newer style Racers? I'm relatively new to the game. Thanks in advance.

All racers fit the same, regardless of when they were released. There may be some slight variation from shoe to shoe, but it doesnt have to do with when they released.

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: BLUE TINT :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $160 Shipped

Reply

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: BLUE TINT :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $160 Shipped

Reply
post #90437 of 91914
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragicon View Post


All racers fit the same, regardless of when they were released. There may be some slight variation from shoe to shoe, but it doesnt have to do with when they released.

 

Good to know. Thanks and repped.

post #90438 of 91914
Good deal snax
post #90439 of 91914
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleySupreme View Post
 

 

I can't complain, best job i've ever had ($$$ wise). Still doesn't feel like enough sometimes though. Funny because I went to college for film/video production and ended up working at a law firm

 

 

How did you end up making such as drastic switch?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleySupreme View Post
 

 

I know right lol a degree is a degree these days.

 

My ultimate goal is to have my own store... which is actually coming to fruition. Hoping to grow it so that I can do that full-time

 

Any DMV folks in here PM me.. I don't want to clog the threads. But there is a buy/sell/trade shop that i'm involved with in Frederick, MD... would love for you guys to check us out sometime 

 

Good luck on the shop man.

Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #90440 of 91914
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleySupreme View Post
 

 

I know right lol a degree is a degree these days.

 

My ultimate goal is to have my own store... which is actually coming to fruition. Hoping to grow it so that I can do that full-time

 

Any DMV folks in here PM me.. I don't want to clog the threads. But there is a buy/sell/trade shop that i'm involved with in Frederick, MD... would love for you guys to check us out sometime 

Name of the store? I'll make a drive out there sometime and check it out.

post #90441 of 91914
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanestNdaCity View Post
 

 

 

How did you end up making such as drastic switch?

 

 

Good luck on the shop man.

 

Thanks! And I originally went to school for Business but changed my major because I was skipping too much class from not being as interested in the work. That's when I decided to change to video production because it has always been a passion. So I got my degree in that but honestly there aren't very many well-paying jobs in the film world unless you have years of experience. 

 

I knew someone that works at my firm and they were able to get me an interview. I've now been here for 3.5 years, started at the bottom but have worked my way up. I'm actually the facilities manager now so it's more of an administrative role. 

 

Like I said, the dream is to run my own sneaker store (i'm sure i'm not the only one lol) gotta pay the bills though

PeakSneaks - buy/sell/trade sneakers & streetwear - DMV

 

Downtown Frederick 

125 S Carroll St. Suite 175

Frederick, MD 21701

 

www.peaksneaks.com

 

instagram.com/thebradleysupreme

Reply

PeakSneaks - buy/sell/trade sneakers & streetwear - DMV

 

Downtown Frederick 

125 S Carroll St. Suite 175

Frederick, MD 21701

 

www.peaksneaks.com

 

instagram.com/thebradleysupreme

Reply
post #90442 of 91914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy Badfeet View Post
 

Name of the store? I'll make a drive out there sometime and check it out.

 

PeakSneaks! I've posted the address in my signature. We are open already but throwing our "Grand Opening" party mid-may

 

I'm in there every weekend. Jut hit me up bro!

PeakSneaks - buy/sell/trade sneakers & streetwear - DMV

 

Downtown Frederick 

125 S Carroll St. Suite 175

Frederick, MD 21701

 

www.peaksneaks.com

 

instagram.com/thebradleysupreme

Reply

PeakSneaks - buy/sell/trade sneakers & streetwear - DMV

 

Downtown Frederick 

125 S Carroll St. Suite 175

Frederick, MD 21701

 

www.peaksneaks.com

 

instagram.com/thebradleysupreme

Reply
post #90443 of 91914
Via ig



post #90444 of 91914

Man if those top 2 trainers re-release, Nike can have all my money. 

GRANA 10% off : https://www.grana.com/r/43770

 

FT: My Cream Yeezy 350 sz 8.5 for your Zebra Yeezy 350 sz 8.5

Reply

GRANA 10% off : https://www.grana.com/r/43770

 

FT: My Cream Yeezy 350 sz 8.5 for your Zebra Yeezy 350 sz 8.5

Reply
post #90445 of 91914
^^ Interesting weave pattern on those.
Twitter - @stick2st
Instagram - @2stick
Xbox Live - addicted2xans
LOOKING FOR IN SIZE 10:
Flyknit Trainer/Racer Volt (10/10.5) - Flyknit Trainer Blue Glow (10/10.5)
Reply
Twitter - @stick2st
Instagram - @2stick
Xbox Live - addicted2xans
LOOKING FOR IN SIZE 10:
Flyknit Trainer/Racer Volt (10/10.5) - Flyknit Trainer Blue Glow (10/10.5)
Reply
post #90446 of 91914
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleySupreme View Post
 

 

Thanks! And I originally went to school for Business but changed my major because I was skipping too much class from not being as interested in the work. That's when I decided to change to video production because it has always been a passion. So I got my degree in that but honestly there aren't very many well-paying jobs in the film world unless you have years of experience. 

 

I knew someone that works at my firm and they were able to get me an interview. I've now been here for 3.5 years, started at the bottom but have worked my way up. I'm actually the facilities manager now so it's more of an administrative role. 

 

Like I said, the dream is to run my own sneaker store (i'm sure i'm not the only one lol) gotta pay the bills though

 

 

That's what's up.  Keep grindin bruh.

Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #90447 of 91914
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichAFDGAF84 View Post

Via ig



Might as well buy a pair of crutches to complete the outfit

post #90448 of 91914
heelcup ruins the shoe, but I'm assuming it's there for support purposes
post #90449 of 91914
Quote:
Originally Posted by address123 View Post


The midsole will look all wrinkled also after just a few wears... awful mean.gif

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: BLUE TINT :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $160 Shipped

Reply

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: BLUE TINT :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $160 Shipped

Reply
post #90450 of 91914

is that the new trainer?

 

:x

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)