NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 3016

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 44% of voters (369)
    True to size
  • 22% of voters (191)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 28% of voters (238)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 7% of voters (62)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
831 Total Votes  
post #90451 of 90705
Quote:
Originally Posted by andydotcom View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRENDAN View Post
 

Perfect work attire.

 

Nice weave my dude

 

WTB DS:
Sz 10 :GL3 Flamingo
9.5 - FP 25th Anny or trade my 10 for 9.5
Jordan 1 9.5: '15 Chicago or SBB
Kobe 8s sz 10

TRADE my Asics Davinci GLV size 9.5 for Kobe FTB 11 size 9.5 - HMU
Reply
WTB DS:
Sz 10 :GL3 Flamingo
9.5 - FP 25th Anny or trade my 10 for 9.5
Jordan 1 9.5: '15 Chicago or SBB
Kobe 8s sz 10

TRADE my Asics Davinci GLV size 9.5 for Kobe FTB 11 size 9.5 - HMU
Reply
post #90452 of 90705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahqu001 View Post
 

 

 

:lol

WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #90453 of 90705
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanestNdaCity View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleySupreme View Post



Wish I could wear sneakers to work, no can do at the law firm

 



But you gettin PAID though lol.

 

I can't complain, best job i've ever had ($$$ wise). Still doesn't feel like enough sometimes though. Funny because I went to college for film/video production and ended up working at a law firm

PeakSneaks - buy/sell/trade sneakers & streetwear - DMV

 

Downtown Frederick 

125 S Carroll St. Suite 175

Frederick, MD 21701

 

www.peaksneaks.com

 

instagram.com/thebradleysupreme

Reply

PeakSneaks - buy/sell/trade sneakers & streetwear - DMV

 

Downtown Frederick 

125 S Carroll St. Suite 175

Frederick, MD 21701

 

www.peaksneaks.com

 

instagram.com/thebradleysupreme

Reply
post #90454 of 90705
lol film and video major. Say no more fam
post #90455 of 90705
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickRoss View Post

lol film and video major. Say no more fam

 

I know right lol a degree is a degree these days.

 

My ultimate goal is to have my own store... which is actually coming to fruition. Hoping to grow it so that I can do that full-time

 

Any DMV folks in here PM me.. I don't want to clog the threads. But there is a buy/sell/trade shop that i'm involved with in Frederick, MD... would love for you guys to check us out sometime 

PeakSneaks - buy/sell/trade sneakers & streetwear - DMV

 

Downtown Frederick 

125 S Carroll St. Suite 175

Frederick, MD 21701

 

www.peaksneaks.com

 

instagram.com/thebradleysupreme

Reply

PeakSneaks - buy/sell/trade sneakers & streetwear - DMV

 

Downtown Frederick 

125 S Carroll St. Suite 175

Frederick, MD 21701

 

www.peaksneaks.com

 

instagram.com/thebradleysupreme

Reply
post #90456 of 90705
post #90457 of 90705
Quote:
Originally Posted by senorsnaxs View Post
 

Found these on villa with an additional 20% off  use code xtra20 comes out to $87.84

https://www.ruvilla.com/nike-flyknit-racer-neo-turquoise-glacier-ice-bright-crimson.html

https://www.ruvilla.com/nike-flyknit-racer-total-orange-dark-grey-white.html

 

Repped. Might go for the Turquoise pair. Does anyone know if these fit closer to TTS than the newer style Racers? I'm relatively new to the game. Thanks in advance.

post #90458 of 90705
Quote:
Originally Posted by relaxmedia View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by senorsnaxs View Post

 
Found these on villa with an additional 20% off  use code xtra20 comes out to $87.84
https://www.ruvilla.com/nike-flyknit-racer-neo-turquoise-glacier-ice-bright-crimson.html
https://www.ruvilla.com/nike-flyknit-racer-total-orange-dark-grey-white.html

Repped. Might go for the Turquoise pair. Does anyone know if these fit closer to TTS than the newer style Racers? I'm relatively new to the game. Thanks in advance.

All racers fit the same, regardless of when they were released. There may be some slight variation from shoe to shoe, but it doesnt have to do with when they released.

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: BLUE TINT :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $160 Shipped

Reply

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: BLUE TINT :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $160 Shipped

Reply
post #90459 of 90705
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragicon View Post


All racers fit the same, regardless of when they were released. There may be some slight variation from shoe to shoe, but it doesnt have to do with when they released.

 

Good to know. Thanks and repped.

post #90460 of 90705
Good deal snax
post #90461 of 90705
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleySupreme View Post
 

 

I can't complain, best job i've ever had ($$$ wise). Still doesn't feel like enough sometimes though. Funny because I went to college for film/video production and ended up working at a law firm

 

 

How did you end up making such as drastic switch?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleySupreme View Post
 

 

I know right lol a degree is a degree these days.

 

My ultimate goal is to have my own store... which is actually coming to fruition. Hoping to grow it so that I can do that full-time

 

Any DMV folks in here PM me.. I don't want to clog the threads. But there is a buy/sell/trade shop that i'm involved with in Frederick, MD... would love for you guys to check us out sometime 

 

Good luck on the shop man.

WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #90462 of 90705
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleySupreme View Post
 

 

I know right lol a degree is a degree these days.

 

My ultimate goal is to have my own store... which is actually coming to fruition. Hoping to grow it so that I can do that full-time

 

Any DMV folks in here PM me.. I don't want to clog the threads. But there is a buy/sell/trade shop that i'm involved with in Frederick, MD... would love for you guys to check us out sometime 

Name of the store? I'll make a drive out there sometime and check it out.

post #90463 of 90705
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanestNdaCity View Post
 

 

 

How did you end up making such as drastic switch?

 

 

Good luck on the shop man.

 

Thanks! And I originally went to school for Business but changed my major because I was skipping too much class from not being as interested in the work. That's when I decided to change to video production because it has always been a passion. So I got my degree in that but honestly there aren't very many well-paying jobs in the film world unless you have years of experience. 

 

I knew someone that works at my firm and they were able to get me an interview. I've now been here for 3.5 years, started at the bottom but have worked my way up. I'm actually the facilities manager now so it's more of an administrative role. 

 

Like I said, the dream is to run my own sneaker store (i'm sure i'm not the only one lol) gotta pay the bills though

PeakSneaks - buy/sell/trade sneakers & streetwear - DMV

 

Downtown Frederick 

125 S Carroll St. Suite 175

Frederick, MD 21701

 

www.peaksneaks.com

 

instagram.com/thebradleysupreme

Reply

PeakSneaks - buy/sell/trade sneakers & streetwear - DMV

 

Downtown Frederick 

125 S Carroll St. Suite 175

Frederick, MD 21701

 

www.peaksneaks.com

 

instagram.com/thebradleysupreme

Reply
post #90464 of 90705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy Badfeet View Post
 

Name of the store? I'll make a drive out there sometime and check it out.

 

PeakSneaks! I've posted the address in my signature. We are open already but throwing our "Grand Opening" party mid-may

 

I'm in there every weekend. Jut hit me up bro!

PeakSneaks - buy/sell/trade sneakers & streetwear - DMV

 

Downtown Frederick 

125 S Carroll St. Suite 175

Frederick, MD 21701

 

www.peaksneaks.com

 

instagram.com/thebradleysupreme

Reply

PeakSneaks - buy/sell/trade sneakers & streetwear - DMV

 

Downtown Frederick 

125 S Carroll St. Suite 175

Frederick, MD 21701

 

www.peaksneaks.com

 

instagram.com/thebradleysupreme

Reply
post #90465 of 90705
Via ig



post #90466 of 90705

Man if those top 2 trainers re-release, Nike can have all my money. 

FT: All DS

Air Jordan 3 88 sz 10.5 (need sz 8/8.5)

Air Jordan 1 OG Royal 2017 sz 10.5

GRANA 10% off : https://www.grana.com/r/43770

 

Reply

FT: All DS

Air Jordan 3 88 sz 10.5 (need sz 8/8.5)

Air Jordan 1 OG Royal 2017 sz 10.5

GRANA 10% off : https://www.grana.com/r/43770

 

Reply
post #90467 of 90705
^^ Interesting weave pattern on those.
Twitter - @stick2st
Instagram - @2stick
Xbox Live - addicted2xans
LOOKING FOR IN SIZE 10:
Flyknit Trainer/Racer Volt (10/10.5) - Flyknit Trainer Blue Glow (10/10.5)
Reply
Twitter - @stick2st
Instagram - @2stick
Xbox Live - addicted2xans
LOOKING FOR IN SIZE 10:
Flyknit Trainer/Racer Volt (10/10.5) - Flyknit Trainer Blue Glow (10/10.5)
Reply
post #90468 of 90705
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleySupreme View Post
 

 

Thanks! And I originally went to school for Business but changed my major because I was skipping too much class from not being as interested in the work. That's when I decided to change to video production because it has always been a passion. So I got my degree in that but honestly there aren't very many well-paying jobs in the film world unless you have years of experience. 

 

I knew someone that works at my firm and they were able to get me an interview. I've now been here for 3.5 years, started at the bottom but have worked my way up. I'm actually the facilities manager now so it's more of an administrative role. 

 

Like I said, the dream is to run my own sneaker store (i'm sure i'm not the only one lol) gotta pay the bills though

 

 

That's what's up.  Keep grindin bruh.

WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #90469 of 90705
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichAFDGAF84 View Post

Via ig



Might as well buy a pair of crutches to complete the outfit

post #90470 of 90705
heelcup ruins the shoe, but I'm assuming it's there for support purposes
post #90471 of 90705
Quote:
Originally Posted by address123 View Post


The midsole will look all wrinkled also after just a few wears... awful mean.gif

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: BLUE TINT :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $160 Shipped

Reply

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: BLUE TINT :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $160 Shipped

Reply
post #90472 of 90705

is that the new trainer?

 

:x

post #90473 of 90705
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkin View Post
 

 

 

dang so these came out in december .. 862713-300

 

I guess I was living under a rock -- and of course they're not on sale anywhere

 

I thought for sure these were the ones listed a few pages back 526628-103

 

 

why do these racers have two different numbers?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragicon View Post

^ the unique sku is just because there were some minor cosmetic changes. They released in a pack with two other racers. The differences are just that it had a a digicamo pull tab on the back, and a digicamo tag on the tongue. Other than that, they are the same shoe.

 

so... the macaroon pack or whatever is carrying the 526628-103 sku.

 

does this mean the olive colorway that already dropped isn't getting a release with a slight cosmetic change as described here?

post #90474 of 90705
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkin View Post
 

is that the new trainer?

 

:x

 

No that's the Flyknit Mariah Racer

PeakSneaks - buy/sell/trade sneakers & streetwear - DMV

 

Downtown Frederick 

125 S Carroll St. Suite 175

Frederick, MD 21701

 

www.peaksneaks.com

 

instagram.com/thebradleysupreme

Reply

PeakSneaks - buy/sell/trade sneakers & streetwear - DMV

 

Downtown Frederick 

125 S Carroll St. Suite 175

Frederick, MD 21701

 

www.peaksneaks.com

 

instagram.com/thebradleysupreme

Reply
post #90475 of 90705
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkin View Post

 




dang so these came out in december .. 862713-300

I guess I was living under a rock -- and of course they're not on sale anywhere

I thought for sure these were the ones listed a few pages back 526628-103


why do these racers have two different numbers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragicon View Post

^ the unique sku is just because there were some minor cosmetic changes. They released in a pack with two other racers. The differences are just that it had a a digicamo pull tab on the back, and a digicamo tag on the tongue. Other than that, they are the same shoe.

so... the macaroon pack or whatever is carrying the 526628-103 sku.


does this mean the olive colorway that already dropped isn't getting a release with a slight cosmetic change as described here?

I'm not too sure what your question is, but all of the general release racers carry 526628. With the exception of some HTMs back when the racers first released, there are just three racers that do not have the 526628 code that have released. The olive colorway you posted, the blue tint, and the pure platinums. The be true racers that will release in June also carry a unique sku.

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: BLUE TINT :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $160 Shipped

Reply

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: BLUE TINT :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $160 Shipped

Reply
post #90476 of 90705

I wasn't paying attention for months and the rough green flew under my radar.

 

I started checking this thread again, saw the 526628-103 sku, asked if they were supposed to be the rough green (cause pics of rough green look crazy different depending on the light) and you told me they were the same shoe with minor cosmetic differences

 

 

I'm now asking if the rough green is getting the cosmetic re-release or if you were just wrong.

post #90477 of 90705
862713-300 Is the olive greens (the picture you posted)
526628-300 Is the lucid green from many years ago
526628-103 Is the upcoming colorway in the 4 pack

The reason the olive racers have a unique sku are because of the minor cosmetic differences with the standard 526628 racers.

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: BLUE TINT :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $160 Shipped

Reply

FS: BLU/GRN (Seahawks) :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9.5 DS :: $150 Shipped

FS: BLUE TINT :: FLYKNIT RACERS :: SZ 9 DS :: $160 Shipped

Reply
post #90478 of 90705

Need pics of these new trainers, if they're slated for a July release then there's already pairs chilling in a warehouse somewhere.

post #90479 of 90705
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragicon View Post

862713-300 Is the olive greens (the picture you posted)
526628-300 Is the lucid green from many years ago
526628-103 Is the upcoming colorway in the 4 pack

The reason the olive racers have a unique sku are because of the minor cosmetic differences with the standard 526628 racers.
Yeah I re read your post and I think we were miscommunicating last month. I thought you meant the pistachios are the same as the rough green with slight cosmetic differences. All good man. This is why I stopped messing with shoes almost entirely lol. Annoying stuff to get a damn color sorted.
post #90480 of 90705
Air Max Zero Vivid Sulfur Size 9 $120 shipped nerd.gif
Reply
Air Max Zero Vivid Sulfur Size 9 $120 shipped nerd.gif
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)