NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 315

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (319)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (171)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (195)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
707 Total Votes  
post #9421 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGZkicks View Post

I know this has been debated before so please excuse my ignorance, but I just ordered a pair of white trainers off of Luke's Locker. Should I expect these to be the first gen trainers with the black collar and no padding? I'm looking to replace my white trainers with padding I have from NDC

You will have to wait and see. I order a pair from them and I received the unpadded version but I seen someone order a pair also and they receive the padded version.

"I saw beauty in sneakers way before I learned they had a value."

"If you think you're perfect already, then you will [not ever] be."
- Cristiano Ronaldo
Reply
"I saw beauty in sneakers way before I learned they had a value."

"If you think you're perfect already, then you will [not ever] be."
- Cristiano Ronaldo
Reply
post #9422 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1s2394 View Post

You will have to wait and see. I order a pair from them and I received the unpadded version but I seen someone order a pair also and they receive the padded version.

Repped thanks, How long ago did you order? Before your friend I'm assuming?

Looking for Red Glow FK Trainers in a 12.5 //  Kobe 9 masterpiece in a 13

 

IG: @bg_z

Reply

Looking for Red Glow FK Trainers in a 12.5 //  Kobe 9 masterpiece in a 13

 

IG: @bg_z

Reply
post #9423 of 84824

Review: Nike Flyknit Trainer - Multicolor

 

http://youtu.be/jEWONCT0WmI

 

TeamROSHE
(15 items)
TeamNB
(0 items)
 
Reply
TeamROSHE
(15 items)
TeamNB
(0 items)
 
Reply
post #9424 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrepad11 View Post

Perfect example of how ppl def do not read because i posted this yesterday along with white trainers being up.
I'll just stick to my old ways and PM ppl off my finds 

not knocking the repetition of this HUGE find though 

Get off your high horse.

So you posted it a day ago so what, that was five pages back.

This thread is one of the most helpful on NT.

There's nothing negative about posting helpful info again.
post #9425 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by af1 1982 View Post

Bro, you gotta realize that nobody has the time to read 50-60 pages. 

 

I swear ya'll take this "read the thread" thing to seriously. If anything, what this thread needs is a FAQ on the first page to clear up any questions that sparked discussion within this thread. 


And you know how those 50-60 pages got pushed down so quickly? Redundant questions about fitting/sizing, padded-nonpoadded difference, NDC vs RRS stock photo of white racers, B/S/T requests, rrs complaints, etc.

I didn't actually think anyone would read 50 pages back. I was simply pointing out that the thread moves way to fast because of a lot of bs.

I'm going to start scrolling through the thread now and only stop for photos and urls/links.

WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
WTB: Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 Rainbow (size 9.5 or 9)
Reply
post #9426 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGZkicks View Post

Repped thanks, How long ago did you order? Before your friend I'm assuming?

I ordered last week. It wasn't from a friend it was someone on here that posted. think they ordered an 11.5 and received the padded version.

"I saw beauty in sneakers way before I learned they had a value."

"If you think you're perfect already, then you will [not ever] be."
- Cristiano Ronaldo
Reply
"I saw beauty in sneakers way before I learned they had a value."

"If you think you're perfect already, then you will [not ever] be."
- Cristiano Ronaldo
Reply
post #9427 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp7891 View Post


Get off your high horse.

So you posted it a day ago so what, that was five pages back.

This thread is one of the most helpful on NT.

There's nothing negative about posting helpful info again.

I swear, you ask the youth of today to read and they throw a hissyfit.  Why don't you guys just read and browse the thread?  Andre is not on any high horse, he's very helpful and a good contributor to this thread.  

post #9428 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp7891 View Post

Get off your high horse.

So you posted it a day ago so what, that was five pages back.

This thread is one of the most helpful on NT.

There's nothing negative about posting helpful info again.

THIS
IG: vargas666
Reply
IG: vargas666
Reply
post #9429 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGZkicks View Post

I know this has been debated before so please excuse my ignorance, but I just ordered a pair of white trainers off of Luke's Locker. Should I expect these to be the first gen trainers with the black collar and no padding? I'm looking to replace my white trainers with padding I have from NDC

we do not know, so when they come in let us know which ones they are. It's possible they may be unpadded 

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply
post #9430 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdenuggets View Post

I swear, you ask the youth of today to read and they throw a hissyfit.  Why don't you guys just read and browse the thread?  Andre is not on any high horse, he's very helpful and a good contributor to this thread.  

What's wrong with posting a link/info that will help others? Even if said link/info was already posted.

This thread moves very fast and can have ten new pages a day so info gets lost.

It's not like I was asking a question on how they fit or what size I should get.
Edited by jp7891 - 7/23/13 at 1:56pm
post #9431 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhhnth View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by af1 1982 View Post

Bro, you gotta realize that nobody has the time to read 50-60 pages. 

 

I swear ya'll take this "read the thread" thing to seriously. If anything, what this thread needs is a FAQ on the first page to clear up any questions that sparked discussion within this thread. 


And you know how those 50-60 pages got pushed down so quickly? Redundant questions about fitting/sizing, padded-nonpoadded difference, NDC vs RRS stock photo of white racers, B/S/T requests, rrs complaints, etc.

I didn't actually think anyone would read 50 pages back. I was simply pointing out that the thread moves way to fast because of a lot of bs.

I'm going to start scrolling through the thread now and only stop for photos and urls/links.


Relax dude, nothing is that serious. Everyone is being super helpful and you continuing on about this isn't doing anything productive in terms of pushing down the "relevant" content.
Edited by livin - 7/23/13 at 1:47pm

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #9432 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrepad11 View Post

we do not know, so when they come in let us know which ones they are. It's possible they may be unpadded 

I ordered a pair from them and it was unpadded but I guess it differs depending on the size

"I saw beauty in sneakers way before I learned they had a value."

"If you think you're perfect already, then you will [not ever] be."
- Cristiano Ronaldo
Reply
"I saw beauty in sneakers way before I learned they had a value."

"If you think you're perfect already, then you will [not ever] be."
- Cristiano Ronaldo
Reply
post #9433 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp7891 View Post


What's wrong with posting a link/info that will help others? Even if said link/info was already posted.

This thread moves very fast and can have ten new pages a day so info gets lost.

It's not like I was asking a question on how they fit or what size I should get.

 

Im def not on any high horse but if you think so then so be it.

This thread does move fast dude to useless info and something like finding RED TRAINER+ POINT BLANK is of higher value then the MC's

Im glad you reposted it but its a shame that ppl ignored it the first time 

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply
post #9434 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1s2394 View Post

I ordered a pair from them and it was unpadded but I guess it differs depending on the size

Yup which after i saw you post that, I knew we might have hope for unpadded white trainers 

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply
post #9435 of 84824
I'm with ahhhnth and andrepad11. They're very helpful and frequent this thread as much as I do, but all these same questions that are asked multiple times a day are quite annoying. The answer is only a couple of pages away. I've helped a couple of NT'ers out with answers from the same questions (where to find stuff, sizing, pad or no pad), but I stopped because it was just annoying and redundant. I mean... The last few pages have answers to questions on the same page.

formerly known as siirkus.

Reply

formerly known as siirkus.

Reply
post #9436 of 84824

Great pair of shoes, has anyone been jogging in and ended up with blisters on the heel? 

#NTrunning 

 

Instagram: dannys.world

 

Earn Cash Back when shopping online on Nike, Footlocker, EastBay and more, use this link:

 

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=frPzulDM5puuNOuHSllSag...

Reply

#NTrunning 

 

Instagram: dannys.world

 

Earn Cash Back when shopping online on Nike, Footlocker, EastBay and more, use this link:

 

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=frPzulDM5puuNOuHSllSag...

Reply
post #9437 of 84824

can anybody help me out. I'm not to fond of the lat laces on the flyknit trainers, as i know many arent. but, does anyone know where i can buy the round laces? or something close to it?

instagram : @jaypeeaye23

Twitter:       @jaypeeaye23

 

FOR SALE: NIKE WOVEN TECH PANTS - WHITE LABEL 677830-010. SIZE 30 - Way below retail price. hit me if interested

 

#SC30 Collector. If...

Reply

instagram : @jaypeeaye23

Twitter:       @jaypeeaye23

 

FOR SALE: NIKE WOVEN TECH PANTS - WHITE LABEL 677830-010. SIZE 30 - Way below retail price. hit me if interested

 

#SC30 Collector. If...

Reply
post #9438 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypeeaye23 View Post

can anybody help me out. I'm not to fond of the lat laces on the flyknit trainers, as i know many arent. but, does anyone know where i can buy the round laces? or something close to it?



no one has ever asked this question, so it's a mystery to all of us.

lest us know if you figure something out.
post #9439 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafsjays View Post


no one has ever asked this question, so it's a mystery to all of us.

lest us know if you figure something out.

laugh.gif

post #9440 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by vargas666 View Post

New Balance and kiwi laces (Target has these I believe)
[/quote]

Thanks bro

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypeeaye23 View Post

can anybody help me out. I'm not to fond of the lat laces on the flyknit trainers, as i know many arent. but, does anyone know where i can buy the round laces? or something close to it?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafsjays View Post


no one has ever asked this question, so it's a mystery to all of us.

lest us know if you figure something out.

Someone posted this a couple pages back. They said New Balance and kiwi laces (Target has these I believe)

[/quote]

"I saw beauty in sneakers way before I learned they had a value."

"If you think you're perfect already, then you will [not ever] be."
- Cristiano Ronaldo
Reply
"I saw beauty in sneakers way before I learned they had a value."

"If you think you're perfect already, then you will [not ever] be."
- Cristiano Ronaldo
Reply
post #9441 of 84824
I go to put my cc info info in for both my trainers and Luke's takes the whites off the size with a fsr... Wtf?
For updates with all your sneaker related news check out SneakerAccess101.wordpress.com
Reply
For updates with all your sneaker related news check out SneakerAccess101.wordpress.com
Reply
post #9442 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMEYY View Post

Great pair of shoes, has anyone been jogging in and ended up with blisters on the heel? 

I run in the racers practically every day and have no blisters. Could it possibly be the socks you're using?
post #9443 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKid973 View Post

I go to put my cc info info in for both my trainers and Luke's takes the whites off the size with a fsr... Wtf?

 

They manually update the inventory, so if he receives a lot of orders at once he pulls the product to make sure he's not selling something he doesn't have. Keep checking back with the site as he'll throw them back up eventually with whatever is left.

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #9444 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKid973 View Post

I go to put my cc info info in for both my trainers and Luke's takes the whites off the size with a fsr... Wtf?

I just grabbed that 12.5 white if that is what you were going for...

 

Anyway thanks everybody, I'll keep my fingers crossed for unpadded and if not just return the paddeds to NDC 

Looking for Red Glow FK Trainers in a 12.5 //  Kobe 9 masterpiece in a 13

 

IG: @bg_z

Reply

Looking for Red Glow FK Trainers in a 12.5 //  Kobe 9 masterpiece in a 13

 

IG: @bg_z

Reply
post #9445 of 84824
Smh y'all are becoming like a bunch of "broshes" with this sense of entitlement
post #9446 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by caliv0 View Post

I'm with ahhhnth and andrepad11. They're very helpful and frequent this thread as much as I do, but all these same questions that are asked multiple times a day are quite annoying. The answer is only a couple of pages away. I've helped a couple of NT'ers out with answers from the same questions (where to find stuff, sizing, pad or no pad), but I stopped because it was just annoying and redundant. I mean... The last few pages have answers to questions on the same page.

 

Their goes that Multi-color Avi I miss seeing pimp.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypeeaye23 View Post

can anybody help me out. I'm not to fond of the lat laces on the flyknit trainers, as i know many arent. but, does anyone know where i can buy the round laces? or something close to it?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafsjays View Post


no one has ever asked this question, so it's a mystery to all of us.

lest us know if you figure something out.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdenuggets View Post

laugh.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1s2394 View Post

 

 

Someone posted this a couple pages back. They said New Balance and kiwi laces (Target has these I believe)

[/quote]

 

 

LMFAO roll.gif Im so glad people are starting to speak up now! Thanks @Chr1s for taking that answer from the last page. You are now in charge for fulfilling everybody's sizing, laces, and long with @Livin answering the MC Racer concerns/needs

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply
post #9447 of 84824
GTfan great vid as always. Did anybody else notice that he said that they don't come with ribbon laces? Sounds like Nike may have switched to the laces that Frees have always had. Hopefully all flyknits going forward will have these laces
Follow me on twitter and instagram: https://twitter.com/solidgator
Reply
Follow me on twitter and instagram: https://twitter.com/solidgator
Reply
post #9448 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGZkicks View Post

I just grabbed that 12.5 white if that is what you were going for...

Anyway thanks everybody, I'll keep my fingers crossed for unpadded and if not just return the paddeds to NDC 

I hate you that's what I wanted.
For updates with all your sneaker related news check out SneakerAccess101.wordpress.com
Reply
For updates with all your sneaker related news check out SneakerAccess101.wordpress.com
Reply
post #9449 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by af1 1982 View Post

Smh y'all are becoming like a bunch of "broshes" with this sense of entitlement

 

Broshes is a term the new comers brough after the FB mints dropped. Its not that we are entitled to anything, but its really annoying we see the same questions:

 

Where can i find calypsos, red sirens, and mango v1? (on the roshe thread)

 

I knew as soon as the MC dropped it was going to have the same effect that the mint FB's had.

 

Its like a constant loop everyday, with a bit of valued info like volts available here or flyknit frees info (even though its not the right thread to post that in here)

 

We gladly enjoy new people joining the Flyknit love. 

It's like joining a basketball team, but not knowing what the positions are. Do research first


Edited by Andrepad11 - 7/23/13 at 2:59pm

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply
post #9450 of 84824
Quote:
Originally Posted by af1 1982 View Post

Smh y'all are becoming like a bunch of "broshes" with this sense of entitlement

What sense of entitlement do you speak of? We all help each other out in this thread.  

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)