NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 316

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (319)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (172)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (195)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
708 Total Votes  
post #9451 of 84868
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricecooker1280 View Post

I run in the racers practically every day and have no blisters. Could it possibly be the socks you're using?

Most likely, my ankle socks are pretty low

#NTrunning 

 

Instagram: dannys.world

 

Earn Cash Back when shopping online on Nike, Footlocker, EastBay and more, use this link:

 

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=frPzulDM5puuNOuHSllSag...

Reply

#NTrunning 

 

Instagram: dannys.world

 

Earn Cash Back when shopping online on Nike, Footlocker, EastBay and more, use this link:

 

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=frPzulDM5puuNOuHSllSag...

Reply
post #9452 of 84868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrepad11 View Post

 

Broshes is a term the new comers brough after the FB mints dropped. Its not that we are entitled to anything, but its really annoying we see the same questions:

 

Where can i find calypsos, red sirens, and mango v1? (on the roshe thread)

 

I knew as soon as the MC dropped it was going to have the same effect that the mint FB's had.

 

Its like a constant loop everyday, with a bit of valued info like volts available here or flyknit frees info (even though its not the right thread to post that in here)

 

I'm still not understanding your point? People new pop into the thread every day and without having to read the last 50 pages, should be able to ask a question and not have a sarcastic answer thrown at them. It's really no worries to help someone out with a redundant question. If everyone helps out and keeps a mellow attitude it benefits the thread and furthermore the community. People have been able to pick up a lot of different CWs this week due to everyone sharing information and not "PMing people of finds." 

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #9453 of 84868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdenuggets View Post

What sense of entitlement do you speak of? We all help each other out in this thread.  

So what was wrong with my posting of the red trainers link? So what if it was posted a day ago.

There is NOTHING wrong with posting info again that is five pages back which would help others out.

You say we are all here to help each other out in the thread yet how is what Andrepad11 said "I'll just stick to my old ways and PM ppl off my finds" helping people out?

So this is turning into the Nike Retro Outlet Club?
Edited by jp7891 - 7/23/13 at 3:14pm
post #9454 of 84868
No one has to read 50 pages.........but some should try reading the last 10 at the least if they have a question considering its the same 3 questions over and over again. Smart people can also google what they're looking for and that great site will bring up links to niketalk where things like "size comparison" "flat laces" are talked about.
post #9455 of 84868
Anytime one enters a new community, it is expected that one will attempt to learn the rules and culture of that community. The culture of Niketalk indicates that one should read previous pages as information that you one might find helpful might be included. This has always been the culture here. Previously it was because of bandwidth. Even with endless bandwidth, reading the same questions is annoying.

Instead of digging in your heels and sticking your fingers in your ears, try to understand what other members are saying and why they are saying it.

The one month waiting period needs to come back.
post #9456 of 84868
Quote:
Originally Posted by livin View Post

 

I'm still not understanding your point? People new pop into the thread every day and without having to read the last 50 pages, should be able to ask a question and not have a sarcastic answer thrown at them. It's really no worries to help someone out with a redundant question. If everyone helps out and keeps a mellow attitude it benefits the thread and furthermore the community. People have been able to pick up a lot of different CWs this week due to everyone sharing information and not "PMing people of finds." 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp7891 View Post


So what was wrong with my posting of the red trainers link? So what if it was posted a day ago.

There is NOTHING wrong with posting info again that is five pages back which would help others out.

You say we are all here to help each other out in the thread yet how is what Andrepad11 said "I'll just stick to my old ways and PM ppl off my finds" helping people out?

So this is turning into the Nike retro outlet club?

 

Questions of sizing, laces, and how to clean flyknits can all be found with a simple google search. This thread pops up directing you to the page when to click the link. 

 

This thread is still all about posting links to help people find pairs. Nobody is arguing to change that. 

 

The only reason why I said i'll stick to my PM ways because i find it BS when somebody posted a complete size run of Volt trainers from Menlook and then after I found them on ebay for $400. Many ppl know i helped them out find HARD crap because I know They actually want them other than money

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply
post #9457 of 84868
Andrepad11, I completely understand your view of resellers buying up stock but what I fail to understand is your post in which you were critical of my posting of the red trainer link.

As you said my post was "about posting links to help people find pairs."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrepad11 View Post

Perfect example of how ppl def do not read because i posted this yesterday along with white trainers being up.
I'll just stick to my old ways and PM ppl off my finds 
post #9458 of 84868

The way I see it is that if you know the answer to a redundant question, answer it. It takes the same amount of time to answer the damn question as it does to type a smart *** reply. If you don't know the answer, don't answer the question. Simple as that. 

 

Ya'll talking about "read through the thread". People just don't have time to sift through info and info. Like I said, if you really want to help, create a FAQ on the front page. PM the OP asking if he can update the page. Me and another dude did the EXACT thing which is the only reason you have a list of past colorways on the first page. 

post #9459 of 84868
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp7891 View Post

Andrepad11, I completely understand your view of resellers buying up stock but what I fail to understand is your post in which you were critical of my posting of the red trainer link.

As you said my post was "about posting links to help people find pairs."

He's mad because you got more attention than he did when you posted the link. 

post #9460 of 84868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrepad11 View Post

 

Broshes is a term the new comers brough after the FB mints dropped. Its not that we are entitled to anything, but its really annoying we see the same questions:

 

Where can i find calypsos, red sirens, and mango v1? (on the roshe thread)

 

I knew as soon as the MC dropped it was going to have the same effect that the mint FB's had.

 

Its like a constant loop everyday, with a bit of valued info like volts available here or flyknit frees info (even though its not the right thread to post that in here)

 

We gladly enjoy new people joining the Flyknit love. 

It's like joining a basketball team, but not knowing what the positions are. Do research first

False. The term Broshe came along as soon as Team Roshe was created. They helped those ONLY who were in the Team with them. 

 

Same concept with cats talking about, oh I'm only PMing people I know with this info.

post #9461 of 84868
Quote:
Originally Posted by af1 1982 View Post

The way I see it is that if you know the answer to a redundant question, answer it. It takes the same amount of time to answer the damn question as it does to type a smart *** reply. If you don't know the answer, don't answer the question. Simple as that. 

 

Ya'll talking about "read through the thread". People just don't have time to sift through info and info. Like I said, if you really want to help, create a FAQ on the front page. PM the OP asking if he can update the page. Me and another dude did the EXACT thing which is the only reason you have a list of past colorways on the first page. 

 

+1

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #9462 of 84868
you guys are all getting your jimmies rustled and for what? nothing's gonna change. there will always be people who are too lazy to look back 1 or 2 pages to see if their question was answered, and their will always be people who are annoyed by it. simple fact of being in a forum. But anyone who has been on NT any decent length of time knows not to take much of anything on here seriously.

I appreciate the people who are constantly providing info. I try to answer questions if/when possible. today I decide to be sarcastic and look what it started laugh.gif

everyone in here really needs to lighten up. we're talking about shoes, it's really not that serious
post #9463 of 84868
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafsjays View Post

you guys are all getting your jimmies rustled and for what? nothing's gonna change. there will always be people who are too lazy to look back 1 or 2 pages to see if their question was answered, and their will always be people who are annoyed by it. simple fact of being in a forum. But anyone who has been on NT any decent length of time knows not to take much of anything on here seriously.

I appreciate the people who are constantly providing info. I try to answer questions if/when possible. today I decide to be sarcastic and look what it started laugh.gif

everyone in here really needs to lighten up. we're talking about shoes, it's really not that serious

Let's not get this thread locked up fellas.
Edited by JJC6723 - 7/23/13 at 4:24pm
PSN/GT: SoulTechnique
Team ROSHE M:21
(0 items)
  
Reply
PSN/GT: SoulTechnique
Team ROSHE M:21
(0 items)
  
Reply
post #9464 of 84868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrepad11 View Post

Which we did have when we made a new thread because the OP was m.i.a for a couple of months. He def needs to update the sizing debate and other info on the first page. 
FOR REAL, I swear OP came back just to block the creation of the new thread. Now of course he has gone MIA yet again even after agreeing to keep the first page updated. ****** annoying.
post #9465 of 84868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengenator View Post

FOR REAL, I swear OP came back just to block the creation of the new thread. Now of course he has gone MIA yet again even after agreeing to keep the first page updated. ****** annoying.

lol you need to chill out bro! i guarantee you if you update the first page, people will STILL keep asking the same thing. i agree people are stupid/lazy when they ask something that was answered on the same page. what i do is just ignore it and keep scrolling. And maybe the OP has a a life outside on NT. start your own flyknit thread and update us all please! because this is getting ******g annoying. aaah im so mad!! lol
post #9466 of 84868
If you guys think this thread is taking a turn for the worse, you should check out the DB3 thread. It's like night and day compared to the complaints in here. That said, this thread remains one of the more helpful and insightful threads on NT.
post #9467 of 84868
Quote:
Originally Posted by justdome View Post

lol you need to chill out bro! i guarantee you if you update the first page, people will STILL keep asking the same thing. i agree people are stupid/lazy when they ask something that was answered on the same page. what i do is just ignore it and keep scrolling. And maybe the OP has a a life outside on NT. start your own flyknit thread and update us all please! because this is getting ******g annoying. aaah im so mad!! lol
If you don't remember we tried to start a new thread and it got canned. Does it sound like I'm screaming at my comp, no, so don't tell me to "chill out bro". That's the problem with people nowadays, make a legit point and someone's like ah man don't do anything that's too much work man just ignore it and it'll go away. You admit it annoys you, yet you do nothing about it, If PMing the OP is too much effort then I'd hate to see how productive you are IRL.
post #9468 of 84868
So enough about the MC pack...





I wish the squadron blue was more dark obsidian but not bad IMO. And they feel just as tight as the unpadded pair, no difference to be between padded & unpadded to change the size...just FTR.
Just a man with a goal working to make it a reality.
For Sale: 2013 DS Volt/Black Flyknit Lunar 1- Size 10
$150 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: 2014 lightly worn Oreo 1.0 Flyknit Racer- Size 10
$150 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: 2015 DS Blue Lagoon/Volt Flyknit Racer- Size 10
$160 (USD) or best offer
Reply
Just a man with a goal working to make it a reality.
For Sale: 2013 DS Volt/Black Flyknit Lunar 1- Size 10
$150 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: 2014 lightly worn Oreo 1.0 Flyknit Racer- Size 10
$150 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: 2015 DS Blue Lagoon/Volt Flyknit Racer- Size 10
$160 (USD) or best offer
Reply
post #9469 of 84868
LMAO! *ignores and keeps scrolling*
post #9470 of 84868

really hate i couldnt get the volt htm pair and the blue and volt trainers but i can see myself purchasing a lot more of these in the near future 

 

 

 

 

instagram : @cooltwice . tumblr : http://neoncoke.tumblr.com . webstore : http://alpowouldaworethis.bigcartel.com 

Reply

instagram : @cooltwice . tumblr : http://neoncoke.tumblr.com . webstore : http://alpowouldaworethis.bigcartel.com 

Reply
post #9471 of 84868
I don't know why I keep passing in those white trainers...smh
post #9472 of 84868
White trainers are the freshest!

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #9473 of 84868

love my white trainers, might need a backup pair

post #9474 of 84868

^ Trainers fit the same as the lunar 1+ ?

 

Hope so, just ordered my white trainers

post #9475 of 84868
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixology View Post

^ Trainers fit the same as the lunar 1+ ?

 

Hope so, just ordered my white trainers


Yes they do

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #9476 of 84868

Any sites still have the White Trainers? Size 9.5-10?

post #9477 of 84868
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolly View Post

Any sites still have the White Trainers? Size 9.5-10?

 

Nike.com has pretty much a fsr

post #9478 of 84868
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolly View Post

Any sites still have the White Trainers? Size 9.5-10?


They just restocked on Nike.com

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #9479 of 84868
Waiting for white or multi trainers to pop up in my side on RRS. Can't beat $120 a pop.
post #9480 of 84868
I make sure to check out all of the pages I missed when I check this thread, which is pretty much daily. I haven't been following it since day one but when I did decide to start keeping up with it I made sure to read at least 20 of the previous pages because I know that asking questions that have been asked a million times gets aggravating. If you take your time to read a few pages back they will have the answers to most of your questions.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)