NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES) - Page 325

Poll Results: Size preference

This is a multiple choice poll
  • 45% of voters (319)
    True to size
  • 24% of voters (172)
    True to size runs snug, but feels fine
  • 27% of voters (195)
    Runs small, need to go .5 size up
  • 6% of voters (45)
    Runs big, need to go .5 size down
708 Total Votes  
post #9721 of 84864
Quote:
Originally Posted by vargas666 View Post


I don't know if its either 01/5/12 or 4/23/12

 

Thanks. Looks like you found a rare pair of unpadded from Nike produced last year. My guess would be it was a returned NEW item so they tossed it back into the stock pool. Slim chance for another person to receive an unpadded pair from Nike at this point.

post #9722 of 84864
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkin View Post


I like the MC Racer, but I need that heel zoom, so ill be letting my pairs go

Racers definitely have heel zoom. It's been unclear whether or not they have forefoot zoom. NDC says they do, some sites say they don't. If you look under the insole, it looks to me like they have forefoot zoom, but honestly it doesn't really feel like they do.
Follow me on twitter and instagram: https://twitter.com/solidgator
Reply
Follow me on twitter and instagram: https://twitter.com/solidgator
Reply
post #9723 of 84864
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArSONist21 View Post

I noticed that the left pair's toe is curved in. Has it always been like that? I have a DS pair in a size 10.5 and both of my rubber toes are curved in like a damn sled...mean.gif

I think it's more the angle of the picture, but I see what you mean. The left toe on that pair is slightly less "full" if you want to call it that. Most of my other pairs of trainers have creasing on the toe from being worn so much, especially my blue glows which were a little oddly shaped when I first got them anyway.
post #9724 of 84864
Quote:
Originally Posted by XIVpositive View Post


Racers definitely have heel zoom. It's been unclear whether or not they have forefoot zoom. NDC says they do, some sites say they don't. If you look under the insole, it looks to me like they have forefoot zoom, but honestly it doesn't really feel like they do.

On each product page on NDC, scroll down and read under "Benefits"

 

edit: If you look on running warehouse product pages, it's even more descriptive on the "Technologies" tab


Edited by sharkin - 7/27/13 at 9:23am
post #9725 of 84864
i need round laces on my retro flyknit trainer's

anyone know ones that are identical to ogs?

got a padded white pair and a black pair coming in from ndc
post #9726 of 84864

is there anyone can give info to pickup those nike flyknit trainer MC ?

 

online prefer.

 

thanks guys

post #9727 of 84864
Quote:
Originally Posted by redred View Post

is there anyone can give info to pickup those nike flyknit trainer MC ?

 

online prefer.

 

thanks guys


http://www.lukeslocker.com/Products/Product.aspx?ref=MAIN&pID=1521

post #9728 of 84864

 

thanks there, but im after us9.5

post #9729 of 84864
any word on a restock for the mc racers?
post #9730 of 84864
Quote:
Originally Posted by aDoBoFoSHo View Post

i need round laces on my retro flyknit trainer's

anyone know ones that are identical to ogs?

got a padded white pair and a black pair coming in from ndc

New balance or the kiwi laces

As for the multi racers you guys just need to stalk Nike, Luke's locker, and RRS

The trainers go on wiggle.com last time I checked they had them

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply
post #9731 of 84864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrepad11 View Post


New balance or the kiwi laces

As for the multi racers you guys just need to stalk Nike, Luke's locker, and RRS

The trainers go on wiggle.com last time I checked they had them

 

are those multi trainers soldout already ? or its hasnt been online yet ?

post #9732 of 84864
Quote:
Originally Posted by redred View Post

are those multi trainers soldout already ? or its hasnt been online yet ?

the multi trainers on wiggle don't ship until late August.

Euro release for multi racers is aug 1
post #9733 of 84864
Quote:
Originally Posted by eswank View Post

Size 9, 9.5, and 13 are up on NDC for the MC Racers

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-racer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-724296/pgid-646501

Damn it.... Probably listed right after I checked for restock
post #9734 of 84864
Quote:
Originally Posted by redred View Post

are those multi trainers soldout already ? or its hasnt been online yet ?

What davey said. I would keep on eye out on Nike too because the trainers are supposed to be a "fall" style so first two weeks in August they should be there

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply

F/T: FlyKnit Trainer+ BlueGlow Sz. 10 for Sz. 9.5 (currently NOT SELLING)

 


F/S:
YEEZY BOOST 350 5.5 6 8 9.5

WTT: Blue Glow FLyknit Trainer+ 10 for 9.5 (NFS)
Reply
post #9735 of 84864
Quote:
Originally Posted by casegris9 View Post

Damn it.... Probably listed right after I checked for restock

I wouldn't call that a restock.

and be patient, they'll restock a fsr soon. the page id/image wouldn't still be up if they didn't plan on doing so.
post #9736 of 84864
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyrockit View Post


the multi trainers on wiggle don't ship until late August.

Euro release for multi racers is aug 1

 

so im still early for it. thanks there rep+

 

but why its says available to order Available to order – exact delivery date tbc, but normally despatched in 2-4 weeks

 
post #9737 of 84864
Quote:
Originally Posted by redred View Post

so im still early for it. thanks there rep+

but why its says available to order Available to order – exact delivery date tbc, but normally despatched in 2-4 weeks


 



for some reason wiggle likes to list multiple colorways on one page so that stated delivery timeframe is presumably if you buy a colorway in stock. it's easier to view on desktop versus on their mobile site. if you check the bottom left Buy It Now tab you'll see that the multi trainers will be shipped in late August.
post #9738 of 84864

The multi trainers been a weird release. So far both rss and lukes is shipping them in sizes 9.0 below. Luke's had a few pairs in some larger sizes that sold out. I was able to get a size 10 from them

post #9739 of 84864
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyknitJB View Post

So far both rss and lukes is shipping them in sizes 9.0 below.

they both had 9.5 and below initially. you probably didn't see them because I got them
post #9740 of 84864
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyrockit View Post


they both had 9.5 and below initially. you probably didn't see them because I got them

 

 

when did u order them?

post #9741 of 84864
Quote:
Originally Posted by redred View Post


when did u order them?

roadrunnersports had them for preorder in late may. those pairs shipped earlier this month, and a second wave from them is shipping September.

uncle luke had them up Monday, shipped Wednesday
post #9742 of 84864
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyrockit View Post

roadrunnersports had them for preorder in late may. those pairs shipped earlier this month, and a second wave from them is shipping September.

uncle luke had them up Monday, shipped Wednesday

yeah ive heard RRS might have another wave, how acurate is it ?

mine got cancel this morning, and the cs told me they wont be getting in my size as they trying to talk to nike to get more shipments. and they told me someone will follow up this tuesday with me.
post #9743 of 84864
Quote:
Originally Posted by redred View Post


yeah ive heard RRS might have another wave

 

From who? I've had numerous reps assure me they are not restocking any of the MC. When they follow up ask about a possible MC Racer restock as well, keep us posted.

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #9744 of 84864
Quote:
Originally Posted by redred View Post

the cs told me they wont be getting in my size as they trying to talk to nike to get more shipments. and they told me someone will follow up this tuesday with me.

I guess they got two orders with a certain amount of each size. the second wave, which is scheduled to ship from rrs in early september, has my 9.5 in it. with that said, keep it plugged to this thread for updates as there aren't any known sites that have them in stock at the moment.
post #9745 of 84864
NDC is being weird, one refresh and the Volts are sold out, the next 10 minutes later and they've got a 7 in stock again.

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #9746 of 84864
Quote:
Originally Posted by livin View Post

NDC is being weird, one refresh and the Volts are sold out, the next 10 minutes later and they've got a 7 in stock again.

that could mean it was taken out of some action jackson's cart
post #9747 of 84864
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyrockit View Post


that could mean it was taken out of some action jackson's cart

 

Yeah, I didn't account for that I suppose. Anyone else find it odd that Nike is restocking these haphazardly size by size?

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
post #9748 of 84864
Quote:
Originally Posted by livin View Post

Yeah, I didn't account for that I suppose. Anyone else find it odd that Nike is restocking these haphazardly size by size?

this happens more often than you're making it seem. it's not an anomaly.
post #9749 of 84864
Nike is trying to make it hard for resellers to buy em all up at once.
OG NT name 2005:  defjayfan
Reply
OG NT name 2005:  defjayfan
Reply
post #9750 of 84864

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmyyikes View Post

Nike is trying to make it hard for resellers to buy em all up at once.

 

Good vibes Nike

instagram.com/livin

Reply

instagram.com/livin

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK THERE FOR SIZING PREFERENCES)