NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Getting a useless number from a chick UNAPPRECIATION... flakey chicks makes me friggin' sick
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Getting a useless number from a chick UNAPPRECIATION... flakey chicks makes me friggin' sick - Page 12

post #331 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Antony View Post

ˆwhat? what made it being on a napkin fake?

why would you write it on a napkin when you can easily pull out your phone? That don't sound fishy to you?
YANKEES/GIANTS/KNICKS/USMNT/MUFC/BARÇA
Reply
YANKEES/GIANTS/KNICKS/USMNT/MUFC/BARÇA
Reply
post #332 of 338

you tried to see if the number was legit right? nerd.gif

 

hand that napkin ova, I'll take one for the team 

post #333 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfTony View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Antony View Post

ˆwhat? what made it being on a napkin fake?

why would you write it on a napkin when you can easily pull out your phone? That don't sound fishy to you?
Quote:
I ask her for the digits and she WRITES down her number on a napkin


Her phone or your phone? I don't get it. When it's time I usually do it right there in my phone anyways.
post #334 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Antony View Post


Her phone or your phone? I don't get it. When it's time I usually do it right there in my phone anyways.

She wrote down hers. The girls I normally deal with back home in NJ usually pull out their phones so idk if its just how these chicks roll round here or whatnot. I'm just not with the games man and I called her out on it. simple and plain.
YANKEES/GIANTS/KNICKS/USMNT/MUFC/BARÇA
Reply
YANKEES/GIANTS/KNICKS/USMNT/MUFC/BARÇA
Reply
post #335 of 338
Well I'm still lost as to why she needs HER phone to give YOU her number. But hey, maybe you won, or maybe she was legit and left dumbstruck by your comment.
post #336 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfTony View Post


She wrote down hers. The girls I normally deal with back home in NJ usually pull out their phones so idk if its just how these chicks roll round here or whatnot. I'm just not with the games man and I called her out on it. simple and plain.


lol you should of called it in front of her and told her to store your number in if it went through. 

 

People treat money like oxygen. When they got it they take it for granted.  But then lose it and panic!

Royce Da 5'9.

Reply

 

People treat money like oxygen. When they got it they take it for granted.  But then lose it and panic!

Royce Da 5'9.

Reply
post #337 of 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by egaroc1 View Post

its just a numbers game.........





but on the real girls probably give their number out daily, so you must leave a lasting impression.
post #338 of 338
@frank not that chick lol..but that has happened many times in the past no need to lie on my baby leg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Getting a useless number from a chick UNAPPRECIATION... flakey chicks makes me friggin' sick