NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013 - Page 52  

post #1531 of 1735
Never been a huge fan of I's or blue, but there's something about these I've always liked.
post #1532 of 1735
I just hope that my local spot gets them . Otherwise I'm sh** out of luck if this release gets crazy eyes.gif
post #1533 of 1735
LMAO NOW WE GOT HYPEBEASTS AKA ANTIHYPEBEASTS TALKING BOUT PASSING CUZ KANYE IS A DOUCHEBAG...

BUT THEN SAY THEY WANNA BE LIKE MIKE

YALL PROB TOO DAMB YOUNG TO KNOW BUT CHECK DA STORIES ON MJ.

MY MAN WAS THE BIGGEST A-HOLE IN DA LEAGUE.

SMH
post #1534 of 1735
Quote:
Originally Posted by 843airmaestro View Post

Kanye is a d-bag. I'm passing just cuz he is wearing the Royals AND he's dating an zero talent waste of life in Kardashian. If anything that pic should decrease the hype. Seriously, who wants to be like Kanye? I wanna be I wanna be like Mike....
But it's a Jordan shoe, in fact it's his first pro model.
This sounds like sheltering yourself from the hurt of not being able to get these.
post #1535 of 1735

I can't wait for these to drop.  I've always wanted this shoe.

 

People treat money like oxygen. When they got it they take it for granted.  But then lose it and panic!

Royce Da 5'9.

 

People treat money like oxygen. When they got it they take it for granted.  But then lose it and panic!

Royce Da 5'9.

post #1536 of 1735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Charles View Post

He saw the Kim k and ray j tape laugh.gif

roll.gif zing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 843airmaestro View Post

Kanye is a d-bag. I'm passing just cuz he is wearing the Royals AND he's dating an zero talent waste of life in Kardashian. If anything that pic should decrease the hype. Seriously, who wants to be like Kanye? I wanna be I wanna be like Mike....

mean.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphisboi55 View Post

Can we ban people for no reason?

Stupidity? God already punished them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen View Post

LMAO NOW WE GOT HYPEBEASTS AKA ANTIHYPEBEASTS TALKING BOUT PASSING CUZ KANYE IS A DOUCHEBAG...
BUT THEN SAY THEY WANNA BE LIKE MIKE
YALL PROB TOO DAMB YOUNG TO KNOW BUT CHECK DA STORIES ON MJ.
MY MAN WAS THE BIGGEST A-HOLE IN DA LEAGUE.
SMH

I'm sayin. It's obvious who was around when Jordan played and knows anything about basketball. The hypebeast are just wearing Jordan's because everyone else is. That's why they're so concerned what Kanye is doing.

Frank Ocean wears them a lot too, he's gay...dudes aren't going to buy? Cool...makes it easier for me.
post #1537 of 1735
Quote:
Originally Posted by 843airmaestro View Post

Kanye is a d-bag. I'm passing just cuz he is wearing the Royals AND he's dating an zero talent waste of life in Kardashian. If anything that pic should decrease the hype. Seriously, who wants to be like Kanye? I wanna be I wanna be like Mike....


lol that's a lame a** excuse.  Nobody whether their a celebrity or not is gonna be the reason why I cop or pass lol     If I'm feeling the shoe I'll cop.  If  not I'll pass.  I have a mind of my own.  I  don't let people decide in what I like and dislike. lol

 

People treat money like oxygen. When they got it they take it for granted.  But then lose it and panic!

Royce Da 5'9.

 

People treat money like oxygen. When they got it they take it for granted.  But then lose it and panic!

Royce Da 5'9.

post #1538 of 1735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic1978 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Charles View Post

He saw the Kim k and ray j tape laugh.gif

roll.gif zing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 843airmaestro View Post

Kanye is a d-bag. I'm passing just cuz he is wearing the Royals AND he's dating an zero talent waste of life in Kardashian. If anything that pic should decrease the hype. Seriously, who wants to be like Kanye? I wanna be I wanna be like Mike....

mean.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphisboi55 View Post

Can we ban people for no reason?

Stupidity? God already punished them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen View Post

LMAO NOW WE GOT HYPEBEASTS AKA ANTIHYPEBEASTS TALKING BOUT PASSING CUZ KANYE IS A DOUCHEBAG...
BUT THEN SAY THEY WANNA BE LIKE MIKE
YALL PROB TOO DAMB YOUNG TO KNOW BUT CHECK DA STORIES ON MJ.
MY MAN WAS THE BIGGEST A-HOLE IN DA LEAGUE.
SMH

I'm sayin. It's obvious who was around when Jordan played and knows anything about basketball. The hypebeast are just wearing Jordan's because everyone else is. That's why they're so concerned what Kanye is doing.

Frank Ocean wears them a lot too, he's gay...dudes aren't going to buy? Cool...makes it easier for me.

Lol dude's not gay though..
post #1539 of 1735
Quote:
Originally Posted by DZaster View Post

Lol dude's not gay though..

bi = gay
post #1540 of 1735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic1978 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DZaster View Post

Lol dude's not gay though..

bi = gay

Act as if you've never heard of publicity stunts before..
post #1541 of 1735
Quote:
Originally Posted by DZaster View Post

Act as if you've never heard of publicity stunts before..

A publicity stunt is saying you're gay? Do you know him personally to say that he's not, because I think I'd take HIS word for it.
post #1542 of 1735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic1978 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DZaster View Post

Act as if you've never heard of publicity stunts before..

A publicity stunt is saying you're gay? Do you know him personally to say that he's not, because I think I'd take HIS word for it.

Hmm, since I don't know the guy I'm going to deduce the first reasonable explanation and say that it was a publicity stunt since he coincidentally came out less than a week before the release of his debut album.

Way to boost album sales, huh?
post #1543 of 1735
Quote:
Originally Posted by DZaster View Post

Hmm, since I don't know the guy I'm going to deduce the first reasonable explanation and say that it was a publicity stunt since he coincidentally came out less than a week before the release of his debut album.
Way to boost album sales, huh?

The album went multi platinum?

Some of the song lyrics were rather obvious, so people would have figured it out when the album was released anyway.

Dude is gay. He's not lying about being gay. There is no prior precedent that being gay increases album sales for you to say it was a publicity stunt.
post #1544 of 1735
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen View Post

LMAO AT THESE EARLY 20S AND BELOW KIDS LAUGHING AND SAYING HYPE ABOUT YEEZY ROCKING THESE ROYALS.
YALL DAMB YOUNGINS ARE THE HYPE.
ITS NOT ONLY HIS FAULT BUT YALL DAMB HYPEBEASTS WHO HAVE NO RECOLLECTION OF THE GOAT PLAYING BBALL
BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF YALL LAUGHIN AT KANYE BUT ARTIST LIKE HIM, PHARRELL, AND OTHER YOUNG BLACK RAPPERS IS WHY YALL GOT INTO THIS IN DA FIRST PLACE.
SMH DA HYPE TRAIN

QFT!!!!!

 

def cop for me

post #1545 of 1735
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureDHughes View Post

This guy knows.
smokin.gif
Heard these will be produced around the "Patchwork 7s" from this past summer.
mean.gif
Hopefully people in BOSTON NATION (Massachusetts) sleeps on these.
laugh.gif

should be easy here..

arent you from 413? when was the last time you were even in boston? its the smallest "nation" in the country.
post #1546 of 1735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic1978 View Post


bi = gay

 

this.

...

...

post #1547 of 1735
wth is goin on in here
FS:DS 12.5 Snakeskin XI Low & DS 12 Concord XI Low PM Me

"I'm 5'9 and 140 pounds the hell you calling little???" 1/4 Million f.k.a. 12 Million

"God Gave Us Pooh.What else have they done."Seymore CAKE
FS:DS 12.5 Snakeskin XI Low & DS 12 Concord XI Low PM Me

"I'm 5'9 and 140 pounds the hell you calling little???" 1/4 Million f.k.a. 12 Million

"God Gave Us Pooh.What else have they done."Seymore CAKE
post #1548 of 1735
I'm obviously joking,already have a pair of 01's.....trying to use the Jedi mind trick.
post #1549 of 1735
lol at dude saying Frank Ocean being gay is a publicity stunt. What a joke. If anything that reduced his album sales.
post #1550 of 1735
Quote:
Originally Posted by penalize View Post


should be easy here..
arent you from 413? when was the last time you were even in boston? its the smallest "nation" in the country.

House of Hoops in Holyoke Mall will probably get these right? I lived in Southie for four years and I am not going back lol

post #1551 of 1735
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCity View Post

wth is goin on in here

0 discussion about the Royals...
post #1552 of 1735
Sooo, did anyone find any info on the jumpman jumpsuit that's suppose to go with these
post #1553 of 1735
Nevermind...
Edited by bballermarkie - 12/28/12 at 10:25am
Star Wars nerd...need Boba Fett and Stormtrooper dunks by the time the new movies come out...size 13 please

Size 13 Aqua 8s 170 shipped obo
Star Wars nerd...need Boba Fett and Stormtrooper dunks by the time the new movies come out...size 13 please

Size 13 Aqua 8s 170 shipped obo
post #1554 of 1735

Very weird conversations in here.....Anyway, does anyone know a site that has these for pre-order or on sale now?  Citysole had them, but I no longer see them on their site.

post #1555 of 1735
Dudes talking about Frank Ocean being gay....

WTF


WTT- DS 2012 Jordan XI Black/Red Size 11.5.....

Looking for 2013 Air Jordan 1 Black/Red Size 11.5 and DS only!
WTT- DS 2012 Jordan XI Black/Red Size 11.5.....

Looking for 2013 Air Jordan 1 Black/Red Size 11.5 and DS only!
post #1556 of 1735
Who's on first? All this banter and nonsense. NT's shining moments.
post #1557 of 1735
These are goin to be a general release right? Not a HoH and online only for FTL? Be nice to just take the 10 minute drive to one mall as opposed to the 30 minute drive to the other mall that where my closest HoH is.
post #1558 of 1735
laugh.gif at dudes who think they can tell that man about his sexuality
I AM THE NATURAL MAN
I AM THE NATURAL MAN
post #1559 of 1735
Dudes arguing over dudes sexuality... Smh! JB forum really fell off
Looking for concord lows size 11.5-12
Looking for concord lows size 11.5-12
post #1560 of 1735
Quote:
Originally Posted by laced navajo View Post

Dudes arguing over dudes sexuality... Smh! JB forum really fell off

Why did you choose to comment on a discussion from over seven hours ago then?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Jordan Brand
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013