SHIPPING YOUR ONLINE ORDER TO CANADA
(All dollar values are in $U.S.)
For Canadian orders, select country at checkout.
Please note that catalog quick orders may only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Importer of Record
The recipient is the importer of record and is responsible for complying with all laws and regulations for the Canadian destination. When our customer places an order with NeimanMarcus.com, they authorize our customs broker to act as their agent with Canada Border Services Agency to clear merchandise and process all applicable duties, fees and taxes
Delivery & Processing Charges (D&P)
D&P is the charge for catalog and Internet order processing, item selection, packaging, processing, transport and handling. Special delivery requests, including specification of carrier and/or future delivery dates, may include additional charges. Delivery times are not guaranteed, notwithstanding additional charges, but are our best approximation and will vary with specific requests, such as gift packaging and monogramming. Shipments and deliveries occur only on weekdays. D&P is subject to change and will be determined at time of order and subject to the following:
Unless Priority is requested, your order should arrive in approximately 3-5 business days after shipping if ordered by 12:00 noon (CST). Fish and Wildlife items require additional time to ship.
If requested, add $10.00 to standard D&P. Your order should arrive in approximately 2-3 business days after shipping if ordered by 12:00 noon (CST) and may vary depending upon the destination. Please note International Priority orders placed after 12:00 noon (CST) Friday or on Saturday will be processed Monday and should arrive in 2-3 business days after shipping if ordered by 12:00 noon (CST) and may vary depending upon the destination. Some heavy or bulky items may not qualify for this service. A signature may be required and additional charges may be assessed if more than one attempt is made for delivery. This service is not available for some postal codes. Fish and Wildlife items require additional time to ship.
Please add $8.00 to the applicable D&P charges for each additional delivery address.
Other Information Regarding Your Order
- Items ordered together may be delivered separately, and the D&P will be allocated over shipments but not necessarily evenly. Some orders may require more than one package to ship; for these shipments the additional charge for Priority and Standard would be a per package charge
- Certain items requiring additional D&P charges as indicated.
- If you request to change the destination address of a shipment en route, an additional charge may be assessed.
- NeimanMarcus.com is not responsible for refunding the gift packaging charge if Canada Border Services Agency deems it is necessary to open the package.
- Some items are prohibited from shipping to Canada and will be noted within the checkout process.
- Certain consumer commodities such as aerosols, nail polish, fragrances and other alcohol-based products are restricted air shipment products. Our policy is to ship these items ground to Canadian locations for an additional fee of $10.00.
- Some items require Fish & Wildlife declaration documents to export to Canada. The cost of filing this documentation is $55.00 and will be added to your order total. Fish & Wildlife declaration document fee is non-refundable unless merchandise is defective. Please allow an additional 1-3 days for delivery.
- Some items require CITES documentation to export to Canada. CITES is an international agreement between governments regulating the trade in wild animals and plants across borders. The cost of filing this documentation is $190.00 and will be added to your order total. CITES documentation fee is non-refundable unless merchandise is defective. Please allow an additional 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Certain items requiring special delivery have increased Delivery & Processing charges based on a shipment address to Canada. This amount is indicated on the shipping options page within checkout.
|25.00 and under
|25.01 - 50.00
|50.01 - 100.00
|100.01 - 200.00
|200.01 - 300.00
|300.01 - 500.00
|500.01 - 700.00
|700.01 and over
|**Total value of merchandise before tax or other charges.
Delivery to Post Office Boxes
Delivery to Post Office Boxes in Canada is not available at this time.
Delivery to Nunavut, Prince Edward Island Provinces and Other Remote Locations
Orders that cannot ship FedEx due to FedEx limitations will ship Foreign Parcel Post (FPP). Duty, brokerage and taxes will be the responsibility of the customer.
Duty & Brokerage (D&B)
- Duty and brokerage is calculated based on the value of your merchandise.
- Duty and brokerage is not applied to a Gift with Purchase.
- Duty and brokerage is not applied to tax amounts.
- Duty and brokerage is not applied to delivery and processing (D&P).
- Duty and brokerage is applied to value added services, such as Gift Packaging.
- Canadian Provincial Sales Taxes (PST), Goods and Services Sale Tax (GST), and Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) will be collected on each order when applicable.
- PST, GST and HST are not applied to other Canadian taxes.
- Quebec Sales Tax (QST) will be calculated on all orders shipped to Quebec, and is based on the order's retail value plus Duty and Brokerage.
- PST taxes will not be collected for Nunavut and Prince Edward Island; they are the responsibility of the customer.
- All taxes are calculated and listed as a sum value under Tax.
RETURNS FROM CANADA
We want you to be completely happy with your order. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, we will gladly accept your timely return of unworn, unwashed, or defective merchandise for a full refund of the original purchase price.
Returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and be in the same condition as when it was received. Used merchandise cannot be returned unless defective. Items returned after 60 days might be subject to a reduced refund if not in its original vendor packaging, in salable condition and/or if the merchandise has been marked down in the intervening time period.
All fragrances and cosmetic returns must be unused, unopened, and in original packaging for a credit or exchange to be issued.
If you have any questions about the merchandise you received, please contact NeimanMarcus.com at 1(888) 888-4757.
Fish & Wildlife declaration document fee and CITES documentation fee are non-refundable unless merchandise is defective.
FedEx Ground PRP Returns
When you return your merchandise using the enclosed FedEx PRP Return Label, you are authorizing our Canadian customs broker to submit a claim for duty and taxes to Canada Border Services Agency on your behalf and to receive, endorse and deposit all such refunds. NeimanMarcus.com will refund the purchase price, applicable duty and taxes directly to you when your return reaches our fulfillment center and is fully processed. Returns will be subject to a $20.00 (U.S.) processing fee unless defective.
Other Carrier Returns
Customers who process a return through other carriers will do so at their own expense. Return freight, duty and taxes will be the responsibility of the customer. Any duty or taxes initially paid at time of purchase will also be the responsibility of the customer to file for reimbursement with Canada Border Services Agency.
If you did not retain the original commercial invoice, you will need to take your return to your local Postal Office and send back at your own expense to NM Direct, 123 Customer Way, Irving, TX 75039.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for credit to be processed.
If you wish to return your items, please follow the steps below:
STEP 1 - Circle the item(s) you wish to return on your FedEX Commercial Invoice and note the return reason and enclose in your shipping carton. (Return Reason Codes are listed on your packing slip.)
STEP 2 - Affix the top right-hand Receipt/Shipper Number sticker to the Commercial Invoice.
STEP 3 - Enclose the FedEx Commercial Invoice & NM Packing Slip in your shipping carton.
STEP 4 - Fill out the top portion of the enclosed FedEx PRP Return Label with your Name, Address, City, Province, Postal Code and the Order # from your packing slip.
STEP 5 - Affix the FedEx PRP Return Label to the outside of your shipping carton. To avoid any confusion, please be sure you deface or cover the original shipping label. (If you were shipped a box with an ORM-D label, please reuse same box and DO NOT deface or cover the `label.)
STEP 6 - Peel off the Shipper Receipt portion and retain for your records.
STEP 7 - Return the shipping carton to any FedEx/Kinko's location.
If you did not retain the original commercial invoice, you will need to take your return to your local Postal Office and send back at your own expense to NM Direct, 123 Customer Way, Irving, TX 75039. Original duty, tax and freight will not be refunded.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for your credit to be processed.
If you have questions, please contact NeimanMarcus.com at 1(888) 888-4757.