NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread - Page 163

post #4861 of 42563
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta View Post

Here we go again.

I`m done dudes are clowns, have fun at Thanks giving eating lettuce and seaweed shakes.
Instagram: CashmereEsquire
Reply
Instagram: CashmereEsquire
Reply
post #4862 of 42563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1 View Post


My staple:

8 - 12 oz unsweetened almond milk (basically eyeball it)
1 frozen banana (you can go as high as 2 if you like)
handful of blueberries
1 serving peanut butter
6 oz of your favorite greek yogurt or 1 scoop protein powder

Your taste buds will thank me. laugh.gif
Thief! nerd.gif
post #4863 of 42563
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

Making gains as in what your body looks like on the exterior? I mean if that is the only thing that matters, cool. But that is just one small piece of the healthy living lifestyle.
Everyone is gonna die? Come on you are stooping to that response? Yes everyone is going to die but your goal should be to live as long as you can at a high level. Believing, "there is no such thing as bad food" will not allow you to do just that. Ask Steve Nash or Kobe if there is a such thing as bad food.
And the, "Use in moderation" logic is falty because people don't know what moderation means. There is no set definition of moderation. Moderation for you might be Chipotle 2 times a week. To me, that is OD.
I think you have to consider a healthy body more than just a cut up exterior.

heres the thing though I dont eat at chipotle nor have I ever posted my diet. So the rambling going on on this page are idiots who know nothing about anything. Like I said If I want to eat 5 chicken nuggets Im gonna eat 5 chicken nuggets. DId I say that I`m eating Micky Ds every day? Me eating Chipotle could be a once in a 6 month thing, I NEVER once stated how much one should eat anything.

Clearly dudes arent college educated or something because their reading comprehension is horrendous.
Instagram: CashmereEsquire
Reply
Instagram: CashmereEsquire
Reply
post #4864 of 42563
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano View Post

I`m done dudes are clowns, have fun at Thanks giving eating lettuce and seaweed shakes.
See why do you have to take it like that man? We are simply saying that you can't really have the, "It ain't that bad, as long as I am putting work in the gym I am fine" logic. If you want max results (mind, body, spirit and not just how you look naked) you HAVE to convert to that mindset man.

Don't take any of this stuff personal. We are all here to help eachother man.

Cut out the fast food as much as you can. 1 cheat day is cool, but you should stay away as much as possible.
post #4865 of 42563
LETTUCE AND SEAWEED SHAKES LMAO
post #4866 of 42563
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano View Post

heres the thing though I dont eat at chipotle nor have I ever posted my diet. So the rambling going on on this page are idiots who know nothing about anything. Like I said If I want to eat 5 chicken nuggets Im gonna eat 5 chicken nuggets. DId I say that I`m eating Micky Ds every day? Me eating Chipotle could be a once in a 6 month thing, I NEVER once stated how much one should eat anything.
Clearly dudes arent college educated or something because their reading comprehension is horrendous.
Really not understanding why you are getting so emotional but obviously you are having a bad day in the real world to be going off like this. I hope all is well with you man. No need for all of the attitude.
post #4867 of 42563
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano View Post

heres the thing though I dont eat at chipotle nor have I ever posted my diet. So the rambling going on on this page are idiots who know nothing about anything. Like I said If I want to eat 5 chicken nuggets Im gonna eat 5 chicken nuggets. DId I say that I`m eating Micky Ds every day? Me eating Chipotle could be a once in a 6 month thing, I NEVER once stated how much one should eat anything.
Clearly dudes arent college educated or something because their reading comprehension is horrendous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picasso Swerve View Post

Is Chipotle really not that bad for you? I avoid sour cream to try to keep it as "healthy" as possible. I think its a decent meal with a lot of protein.

A lot of my friends tell me that it isnt good for you, in terms of eating clean.
Honestly, this is who I was really directing my comments at since he asked. But since you were the one getting drilled we were talking to you as well.

But again, no need for you getting in your feelings man.
post #4868 of 42563
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

Honestly, this is who I was really directing my comments at since he asked. But since you were the one getting drilled we were talking to you as well.
But again, no need for you getting in your feelings man.

Not in my feelings what so ever, just responding to post.
Instagram: CashmereEsquire
Reply
Instagram: CashmereEsquire
Reply
post #4869 of 42563
laugh.gif Alright guys let get back to what the thread's about
post #4870 of 42563
Lucky...

I wish you could understand how foolish you've made yourself look the past few days

There are people in this thread more knowledgable than you in nutrition and you're arguing with one of them. How about asking questions like why? or how so? Instead of defending your incorrect information.
post #4871 of 42563
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano View Post

Not in my feelings what so ever, just responding to post.
Dog, when you resort to questioning folk's level of education and throwing personal attacks and chilidish responses, you are in your feelings. It is CLEAR that you are in your feelings.
post #4872 of 42563
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano View Post


boy shut your damn mouth you sound dumb.

I sound dumb??? I sound right. Boy? Man fat boy you think cause you lost a couple lbs your some ****, man sit the **** down. Aint nobody got time for your **** no more. 

 

College educated?? You sound straight ignorant. Just keep doing you and stay in the corner somewhere.


                               http://instagram.com/j_shumate

Reply


                               http://instagram.com/j_shumate

Reply
post #4873 of 42563
Lol
post #4874 of 42563
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWileykyoT View Post

Lucky...
I wish you could understand how foolish you've made yourself look the past few days
There are people in this thread more knowledgable than you in nutrition and you're arguing with one of them. How about asking questions like why? or how so? Instead of defending your incorrect information.

Foolish how so? Unless dudes are publishing scientific studies nobody here knows more about anything than anyone. When it comes to fitness unless you are a doctor most of the information is things that worked for you. Does that mean you way is the law of the land? NO.
Instagram: CashmereEsquire
Reply
Instagram: CashmereEsquire
Reply
post #4875 of 42563
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano View Post

Foolish how so? Unless dudes are publishing scientific studies nobody here knows more about anything than anyone. When it comes to fitness unless you are a doctor most of the information is things that worked for you. Does that mean you way is the law of the land? NO.
So someone has to be a DR. or have published work to express that what you eat matters? Because that is essentially the only thing that we have said to you.
post #4876 of 42563
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

Dog, when you resort to questioning folk's level of education and throwing personal attacks and chilidish responses, you are in your feelings. It is CLEAR that you are in your feelings.

Only way anything said could be considered a personal shot is cause its true. If I see someone has a hard time comprehending something and tries to come at me they clearly arent bright. What I said is plainly clear you can eat what you want at the end of the day youre still going to live. Dudes is posting like IF you eat a plate of BBQ on the 4th of July that means you eat BBQ every day and you are going to die at age 30 from diabetes.
Instagram: CashmereEsquire
Reply
Instagram: CashmereEsquire
Reply
post #4877 of 42563
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

Making gains as in what your body looks like on the exterior? I mean if that is the only thing that matters, cool. But that is just one small piece of the healthy living lifestyle.
Everyone is gonna die? Come on you are stooping to that response? Yes everyone is going to die but your goal should be to live as long as you can at a high level. Believing, "there is no such thing as bad food" will not allow you to do just that. Ask Steve Nash or Kobe if there is a such thing as bad food.
And the, "Use in moderation" logic is falty because people don't know what moderation means. There is no set definition of moderation. Moderation for you might be Chipotle 2 times a week. To me, that is OD.
I think you have to consider a healthy body more than just a cut up exterior.

heres the thing though I dont eat at chipotle nor have I ever posted my diet. So the rambling going on on this page are idiots who know nothing about anything. Like I said If I want to eat 5 chicken nuggets Im gonna eat 5 chicken nuggets. DId I say that I`m eating Micky Ds every day? Me eating Chipotle could be a once in a 6 month thing, I NEVER once stated how much one should eat anything.

Clearly dudes arent college educated or something because their reading comprehension is horrendous.

2 degrees, one of which is in the field were discussing. So thanks.

Heres the last thing ill say about this and then ill move on, and in all seriousness I hope you actually take it seriously:

Be a sponge.

I believe youve been doing this since August, correct? Youve made great progress since then, I cant deny that. Youre still new to this avenue and have a lot to learn. Be open minded. When someone says something different than what youve heard/believe, be receptive to it. Think about it, research the information. Be open to new ideas and thoughts. You cant be closed minded in this field.

illest mentioned it a few pages back, and its something I think youd benefit from greatly. Ask people questions. Be open to the ideas and thoughts from people who are in positions and places you want to be. Be a sponge. Soak up as much information as possible. Thats whats great about this thread. Theres people from different areas with different goals and interests who can provide information that in some way can be useful to another poster. I think youre missing out on that. Its a shame.
post #4878 of 42563
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBOSS View Post

I sound dumb??? I sound right. Boy? Man fat boy you think cause you lost a couple lbs your some ****, man sit the **** down. Aint nobody got time for your **** no more. 

College educated?? You sound straight ignorant. Just keep doing you and stay in the corner somewhere.

Yup and my fat behind is in the gym every day and will continue to post pics of my fat self, while you hide behind a screen name and spew bro science.
Instagram: CashmereEsquire
Reply
Instagram: CashmereEsquire
Reply
post #4879 of 42563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durden7 View Post

2 degrees, one of which is in the field were discussing. So thanks.
Heres the last thing ill say about this and then ill move on, and in all seriousness I hope you actually take it seriously:
Be a sponge.
I believe youve been doing this since August, correct? Youve made great progress since then, I cant deny that. Youre still new to this avenue and have a lot to learn. Be open minded. When someone says something different than what youve heard/believe, be receptive to it. Think about it, research the information. Be open to new ideas and thoughts. You cant be closed minded in this field.
illest mentioned it a few pages back, and its something I think youd benefit from greatly. Ask people questions. Be open to the ideas and thoughts from people who are in positions and places you want to be. Be a sponge. Soak up as much information as possible. Thats whats great about this thread. Theres people from different areas with different goals and interests who can provide information that in some way can be useful to another poster. I think youre missing out on that. Its a shame.

Read your post, what was to be soaked in from that? Dude asked was chipotle bad, I said there is no such thing as "bad" food only the over consumption of things. I`m not the person seeking any info in this case, and dudes clearly arent reading my post because you all are going into ramblings about common sense. The fact of the matter is eating something isnt going to kill you, when you are eating 4 chipotle burritos every day thats another convo.
Instagram: CashmereEsquire
Reply
Instagram: CashmereEsquire
Reply
post #4880 of 42563
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano View Post


Yup and my fat behind is in the gym every day and will continue to post pics of my fat self, while you hide behind a screen name and spew bro science.

LOL I ain't hiding from **** homie. Posting a pic where you suck your gut in isn't impressive brah. Good luck on your goals with all the bridge burning you do.


                               http://instagram.com/j_shumate

Reply


                               http://instagram.com/j_shumate

Reply
post #4881 of 42563
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBOSS View Post

LOL I ain't hiding from **** homie. Posting a pic where you suck your gut in isn't impressive brah. Good luck on your goals with all the bridge burning you do.

burning bridges? son you aint with me in the gym and you aint paying for my groceries, lol

sucking in my stomach? lol what ever you say big boss.
Instagram: CashmereEsquire
Reply
Instagram: CashmereEsquire
Reply
post #4882 of 42563
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano View Post

I said there is no such thing as "bad" food only the over consumption of things.
Well it would help if you explained why you felt that way. I am just curious as to how you got to that point when science says otherwise.

What is your definition of bad? Something that instantly kills you? LOL
post #4883 of 42563
Jilian Michaels looks aight to me sometime. Maybe it is because she is a health freak.
post #4884 of 42563
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano View Post


burning bridges? son you aint with me in the gym and you aint paying for my groceries, lol
sucking in my stomach? lol what ever you say big boss.

You'll see next time you come in here asking advice about whatever pointless supplement your trying to get on for that week and no one will give you the time of day.

 

Dueces.


                               http://instagram.com/j_shumate

Reply


                               http://instagram.com/j_shumate

Reply
post #4885 of 42563
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

Well it would help if you explained why you felt that way. I am just curious as to how you got to that point when science says otherwise.
What is your definition of bad? Something that instantly kills you? LOL

What science? The fact of the matter is when it comes to life unless you did the study yourself there is no way to know how something effects you. There are no studies that are done on every single human. Like I said for the 10th time that clearly dudes are not reading. Nobody is stating eat junk every day, but to tell someone not to eat something what so ever because its "bad" is nonsense.
Instagram: CashmereEsquire
Reply
Instagram: CashmereEsquire
Reply
post #4886 of 42563
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBOSS View Post

You'll see next time you come in here asking advice about whatever pointless supplement your trying to get on for that week and no one will give you the time of day.

Dueces.

lol brb remembering last time I asked you for any advice.
Instagram: CashmereEsquire
Reply
Instagram: CashmereEsquire
Reply
post #4887 of 42563
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano View Post

What science? The fact of the matter is when it comes to life unless you did the study yourself there is no way to know how something effects you. There are no studies that are done on every single human. Like I said for the 10th time that clearly dudes are not reading. Nobody is stating eat junk every day, but to tell someone not to eat something what so ever because its "bad" is nonsense.
Again I ask, why do you feel there is no such thing as bad food. Nobody said you are eating junk food every day. Get off of that. Nobody said that and nobody implied that.

1. SO again I ask, why do you believe there is no such thing as bad food.
2. What is bad food?
post #4888 of 42563
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLest View Post

OK. How about this. For people LIKE MYSELF who aren't familiar with nutrition and DO resort to eating out at chipotle to meet my caloric needs multiple times a week, the people who ARE familiar with diet and nutrition post exactly what we should get from the grocery store and what basic meals would be. I found myself at the grocery store circling around only to leave with

plus chicken and rice and stuff.

Push us in the right direction. I'm the kind of person who needs to be told EXACTLY what to eat and when and then I'll do it for as long as I need to.

iLLest!

Whats behind the Chobani?
post #4889 of 42563
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

Again I ask, why do you feel there is no such thing as bad food. Nobody said you are eating junk food every day. Get off of that. Nobody said that and nobody implied that.
1. SO again I ask, why do you believe there is no such thing as bad food.
2. What is bad food?

1. I don't believe in bad food because there is no food that causes instant health damage. Eating 1 donut does not give you diabetes. Eating 100 donuts a day might do something to you, or might not, there is no way to tell because what happens to John Doe might not happen to Steve Jones, so at the end of the day dont eat 100 donuts a day and you dont have to find out what will happen.

2..How would you ask me what is bad food when I don't believe in Bad food?

YOU tell me what is bad food and why is it bad?
Instagram: CashmereEsquire
Reply
Instagram: CashmereEsquire
Reply
post #4890 of 42563
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano View Post


lol brb remembering last time I asked you for any advice.

.....never said you did......


                               http://instagram.com/j_shumate

Reply


                               http://instagram.com/j_shumate

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread