NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › The "DAMN I remember them!!!" Vintage Nike Thread!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The "DAMN I remember them!!!" Vintage Nike Thread!!! - Page 3

post #61 of 1053
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobotomybeats View Post

My god, I loved those Solo Flights. That colorway was so sick.


I'm going to give them a name "The Rattlesnake Shakes."  Sound good?wink.gif  The colorway is sick though.  The toe of the shoe is very reminiscent of the Jordan 7.

Tons of OG Heat.  PM me if you're looking for something.
Reply
Tons of OG Heat.  PM me if you're looking for something.
Reply
post #62 of 1053

Adjust Force were so sweet, I remember those days spent looking at Eastbay's during class to pass time

Instagram: @beardekevin    old NT username VIL8R (since 09)    Lakers   Dodgers   Arsenal   LA Kings   UCLA

Reply

Instagram: @beardekevin    old NT username VIL8R (since 09)    Lakers   Dodgers   Arsenal   LA Kings   UCLA

Reply
post #63 of 1053
heat
Flickr
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character"-Martin Luther King Jr.
Reply
Flickr
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character"-Martin Luther King Jr.
Reply
post #64 of 1053

Those Solo Flights are amazing!
 

post #65 of 1053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo456 View Post


Is that your Converse tat in that pic?

yezzir!
"IT JUST BE LIKE THAT SOMETIMES"

http://ATYCHIFOF.BLOGSPOT.COM
Reply
"IT JUST BE LIKE THAT SOMETIMES"

http://ATYCHIFOF.BLOGSPOT.COM
Reply
post #66 of 1053
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleInRevolt View Post


yezzir!

 



Cool I have a bunch of vintage Converse stuff too.  I just found a pair of All Stars from 84 in camouflage. 

Tons of OG Heat.  PM me if you're looking for something.
Reply
Tons of OG Heat.  PM me if you're looking for something.
Reply
post #67 of 1053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo456 View Post




Cool I have a bunch of vintage Converse stuff too.  I just found a pair of All Stars from 84 in camouflage. 


Cool. Let's see them!
"IT JUST BE LIKE THAT SOMETIMES"

http://ATYCHIFOF.BLOGSPOT.COM
Reply
"IT JUST BE LIKE THAT SOMETIMES"

http://ATYCHIFOF.BLOGSPOT.COM
Reply
post #68 of 1053
Thread Starter 

Since Nike owns Converse it should be ok...I guess.smile.gif

Tons of OG Heat.  PM me if you're looking for something.
Reply
Tons of OG Heat.  PM me if you're looking for something.
Reply
post #69 of 1053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo456 View Post

Since Nike owns Converse it should be ok...I guess.smile.gif



How do you come across this stuff? Or just collected over the years? Your first post alone is just....mean.gif
Killin anything I got! Teach me the way lol
"IT JUST BE LIKE THAT SOMETIMES"

http://ATYCHIFOF.BLOGSPOT.COM
Reply
"IT JUST BE LIKE THAT SOMETIMES"

http://ATYCHIFOF.BLOGSPOT.COM
Reply
post #70 of 1053
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleInRevolt View Post


How do you come across this stuff? Or just collected over the years? Your first post alone is just....mean.gif
Killin anything I got! Teach me the way lol


Dedication and mostly luck to be honest.  A friend of mine clears out estates for a living.  Years back he cleared out an estate for a guy who did nothing but buy sneakers.  This mans house was filled top to bottom with sneakers of all kinds from Jordans to Ponys.  Roughly 9000 pairs all said and done.  I bought a lot of these kicks you see here from my friend.  Some I intend to keep and others I have up on ebay. 

 

If there is something that you are looking for in particular I may be able to find it as my friend still has a garage and 2 storage bins filled with vintage kicks from that estate.  I've been helping him sell off some of them but it's a slow process as many of the older Nikes can't be worn because of that foam material they used.  They are known for cracking and falling apart.  Most people want to rock em not stock em.  I stock em.wink.gif

Tons of OG Heat.  PM me if you're looking for something.
Reply
Tons of OG Heat.  PM me if you're looking for something.
Reply
post #71 of 1053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo456 View Post


Dedication and mostly luck to be honest.  A friend of mine clears out estates for a living.  Years back he cleared out an estate for a guy who did nothing but buy sneakers.  This mans house was filled top to bottom with sneakers of all kinds from Jordans to Ponys.  Roughly 9000 pairs all said and done.  I bought a lot of these kicks you see here from my friend.  Some I intend to keep and others I have up on ebay. 

If there is something that you are looking for in particular I may be able to find it as my friend still has a garage and 2 storage bins filled with vintage kicks from that estate.  I've been helping him sell off some of them but it's a slow process as many of the older Nikes can't be worn because of that foam material they used.  They are known for cracking and falling apart.  Most people want to rock em not stock em.  I stock em.wink.gif

Man, have I got a list for you...smokin.gif
"IT JUST BE LIKE THAT SOMETIMES"

http://ATYCHIFOF.BLOGSPOT.COM
Reply
"IT JUST BE LIKE THAT SOMETIMES"

http://ATYCHIFOF.BLOGSPOT.COM
Reply
post #72 of 1053

 

post #73 of 1053
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleInRevolt View Post


Man, have I got a list for you...smokin.gif


PM me with it and I'll look for you next time I go see my friend.

 

^^^Nice kicks xxnamebrandxx.

Tons of OG Heat.  PM me if you're looking for something.
Reply
Tons of OG Heat.  PM me if you're looking for something.
Reply
post #74 of 1053
Thread Starter 

Penny II

Tons of OG Heat.  PM me if you're looking for something.
Reply
Tons of OG Heat.  PM me if you're looking for something.
Reply
post #75 of 1053
Thread Starter 

^^^Good stuff.smile.gif

Tons of OG Heat.  PM me if you're looking for something.
Reply
Tons of OG Heat.  PM me if you're looking for something.
Reply
post #76 of 1053
97 OG Pippens

post #77 of 1053
Thread Starter 

^^^I got a pair of them somewhere.  I like the 1st Uptemp the best those are dope too.

 

Nike Air Strong Mid.  These yellowed badlyfrown.gif

Jordan XIV

Tons of OG Heat.  PM me if you're looking for something.
Reply
Tons of OG Heat.  PM me if you're looking for something.
Reply
post #78 of 1053

Nike Air Turmoil 1995NIKE - Cross Training - Air Turmoil Mid - Grape Ice & Dark PineNIKE - Cross Training - Air Turmoil Mid - Grape Ice

post #79 of 1053

Still rock my '92 Air Raid II's (sorry for them being sideways)

 

 

 

post #80 of 1053
Thread Starter 

^^^Always loved the Air Raids.  I had the black ones back in high school.  I think my friend has the ones you posted.

Tons of OG Heat.  PM me if you're looking for something.
Reply
Tons of OG Heat.  PM me if you're looking for something.
Reply
post #81 of 1053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo456 View Post

^^^Always loved the Air Raids.  I had the black ones back in high school.  I think my friend has the ones you posted.

Yeah, they're great. But I'm in love with your AF180's High and camo Chucks.eek.gif

post #82 of 1053

Nice shoes in here all ready. Pulled out the Air Metal Force/ w UNC staps, picked these up for $20 w 2 pairs of straps

 

 

Also a before and after pic of some custom San Francisco Giants Orange canvas Air Barrage Low's I did back in July. 

Before

 

 

After

 

post #83 of 1053
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 858rieder View Post

Yeah, they're great. But I'm in love with your AF180's High and camo Chucks.eek.gif

Thanks.smile.gif  I got the camo Chucks up on ebay. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin1er View Post

Nice shoes in here all ready. Pulled out the Air Metal Force/ w UNC staps, picked these up for $20 w 2 pairs of straps

 

 

Also a before and after pic of some custom San Francisco Giants Orange canvas Air Barrage Low's I did back in July. 

Before

 

 

After

 

Nice.  I love the mini baseball bat.  Good stuff.

Tons of OG Heat.  PM me if you're looking for something.
Reply
Tons of OG Heat.  PM me if you're looking for something.
Reply
post #84 of 1053
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnamebrandxx View Post




Another Air Hawk Flight? NICE!
post #85 of 1053
Thread Starter 

I finally got around to snapping some pics of these. 

 

 

Nike Skytechs from 1988.

Tons of OG Heat.  PM me if you're looking for something.
Reply
Tons of OG Heat.  PM me if you're looking for something.
Reply
post #86 of 1053

those hawk flights are nice!

post #87 of 1053
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorianotron View Post

so cold...swervin if you had other color staps smokin.gif




 

 

ICEEE BOX OG STATUSSSS

post #88 of 1053

I've never understood the practice of not lacing up old shoes. 

post #89 of 1053
Quote:
Originally Posted by symustafa1996 View Post

I've never understood the practice of not lacing up old shoes. 

Most likely cuz he's never worn them so theres been no need to lace them up

post #90 of 1053

Man I've been trying to find these for the longest. Childhood day kicks!

 

Nike air flight turbulence

 

 

 

 

Nike air money

 

                                                                                                     T E A M L A K E R S  T E A M D U K E 
Team Roshe M:61
(6 items)
  
Reply
                                                                                                     T E A M L A K E R S  T E A M D U K E 
Team Roshe M:61
(6 items)
  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › The "DAMN I remember them!!!" Vintage Nike Thread!!!