they also remind me of the chaos colorway.
I bet if nike called them the chaos then everyone would cop them
Only pair of the 8's i've doubled up on is the original xmas. I would love another BHM or Mamba, but I'm not fronting that kind of cash for those.
There's nothing wrong with copping multiple pairs of the same colorway, as long as you have the money for it. I haven't doubled up on any colorways so far, but i've been planning to buy another pair of Easters and Blitz Blues. Maybe another pair of Purple Gradients as well. If I ever found 2 pairs of Fireworks in my size i'd buy both.
What's the final thought on a Lakers colorway? Seems like:
- There hasn't really been one - Purple AND Gold/Yellow that is.
- Kobe wore his platinum Home colorway (yellow on yellow sole) outside of a basketball context. With this model, he's been extremely careful to only wear shoes that get released to retail. The platinum home appears to be the only exception.
- There have been some new Lakers-themed home colorways popping up that don't quite look like IDs.
- In following recent trends in releases, the beginning of the season is generally a time to release a Team themed colorway
- Lifespan of the 8 is reaching it's conclusion.
- No style code seems to match, I think the closest one turned out to be the Mine Greys--or am I missing one?
I know there's a chance that the purple Team Bank colorway gets released, but still, that isn't Purple and Gold. There's still the Christmas release, but there's a 0% chance that will feature team colors.
I'm partial to the camel on hump day.