What's the final thought on a Lakers colorway? Seems like:
- There hasn't really been one - Purple AND Gold/Yellow that is.
- Kobe wore his platinum Home colorway (yellow on yellow sole) outside of a basketball context. With this model, he's been extremely careful to only wear shoes that get released to retail. The platinum home appears to be the only exception.
- There have been some new Lakers-themed home colorways popping up that don't quite look like IDs.
- In following recent trends in releases, the beginning of the season is generally a time to release a Team themed colorway
- Lifespan of the 8 is reaching it's conclusion.
- No style code seems to match, I think the closest one turned out to be the Mine Greys--or am I missing one?
I know there's a chance that the purple Team Bank colorway gets released, but still, that isn't Purple and Gold. There's still the Christmas release, but there's a 0% chance that will feature team colors.