NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD - Page 2274

post #68191 of 82879
There out..
References: BLEONARD18, HOOPSBOY7, JOHNNY BOY, MEMPHISSFINEST, SNEAKERPIMP2K8
Reply
References: BLEONARD18, HOOPSBOY7, JOHNNY BOY, MEMPHISSFINEST, SNEAKERPIMP2K8
Reply
post #68192 of 82879
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWNTY8 View Post

There out..

Anywhere online yet?
post #68193 of 82879
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho3tym View Post

Anywhere online yet?

I haven't seen them.. only in Niketowns
References: BLEONARD18, HOOPSBOY7, JOHNNY BOY, MEMPHISSFINEST, SNEAKERPIMP2K8
Reply
References: BLEONARD18, HOOPSBOY7, JOHNNY BOY, MEMPHISSFINEST, SNEAKERPIMP2K8
Reply
post #68194 of 82879
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWNTY8 View Post

I haven't seen them.. only in Niketowns

Thanks, trying to get that discount...
post #68195 of 82879
I havent seen ANY on feet pics of the Inlands
and very few pics of the Pit Vipers.

I have them DS as of now, i live a boring life so i dont have anywhere to go to wear mine. Lol!

Plus this city of Memphis is so boring. Guess i'll UnDS em next time i go to the barbershop. Lmao!
Sz.14-15's get at me

Instagram: @Slim_Aficionado & @DefiantDepictions #DefiantDepictions

WTB: DS
Bred 11 Sz.15 for RETAIL or lower.
COPPER, PEWTER, and EGGPLANT Foams, sz.15. HOLD THE RAPE.
Reply
Sz.14-15's get at me

Instagram: @Slim_Aficionado & @DefiantDepictions #DefiantDepictions

WTB: DS
Bred 11 Sz.15 for RETAIL or lower.
COPPER, PEWTER, and EGGPLANT Foams, sz.15. HOLD THE RAPE.
Reply
post #68196 of 82879
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSlim773 View Post

I havent seen ANY on feet pics of the Inlands
and very few pics of the Pit Vipers.

I have them DS as of now, i live a boring life so i dont have anywhere to go to wear mine. Lol!

Plus this city of Memphis is so boring. Guess i'll UnDS em next time i go to the barbershop. Lmao!

This was a casual pic I posted a while back. I love the inlands. Really nice shoe.
post #68197 of 82879

dem corn flakes

i wear an 11 

IG: @sole_reaver nthat.gif 

Reply

i wear an 11 

IG: @sole_reaver nthat.gif 

Reply
post #68198 of 82879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sole Reaver View Post

dem corn flakes
laugh.gif
post #68199 of 82879
That mine grey music is cracking me up too laugh.gif
Looking for Kobe VI's size 13, ds or vnds, lmk what you got
Reply
Looking for Kobe VI's size 13, ds or vnds, lmk what you got
Reply
post #68200 of 82879
Can u order from niketown by calling them?
post #68201 of 82879
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngwl31 View Post

Can u order from niketown by calling them?

yes. its like $10 in shipping tho.
post #68202 of 82879
Ok thanks I will call them
post #68203 of 82879
@bigj505

Nice. I gotta break mine out soon.
Sz.14-15's get at me

Instagram: @Slim_Aficionado & @DefiantDepictions #DefiantDepictions

WTB: DS
Bred 11 Sz.15 for RETAIL or lower.
COPPER, PEWTER, and EGGPLANT Foams, sz.15. HOLD THE RAPE.
Reply
Sz.14-15's get at me

Instagram: @Slim_Aficionado & @DefiantDepictions #DefiantDepictions

WTB: DS
Bred 11 Sz.15 for RETAIL or lower.
COPPER, PEWTER, and EGGPLANT Foams, sz.15. HOLD THE RAPE.
Reply
post #68204 of 82879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super T1ght View Post

That mine grey music is cracking me up too laugh.gif

I was waiting for the Isaac Hayes "Oh Yeahhh". roll.gif
nerd.gif WTB: VNDS-DS LeBron VII HWC Alternate "blue suede" size 11. nerd.gif

Need a legit check on Nike? nerd.gif (Not Jordan, too many "grey" market) PM me. nthat.gif
Reply
nerd.gif WTB: VNDS-DS LeBron VII HWC Alternate "blue suede" size 11. nerd.gif

Need a legit check on Nike? nerd.gif (Not Jordan, too many "grey" market) PM me. nthat.gif
Reply
post #68205 of 82879
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWNTY8 View Post

Ran into NTRFM real quick took a few more pics..



The 3M logo on the back pimp.gif









 



Sorry I may have missed it on previous pages but is there a SKU for that Kobe?

BO Jackson SC Trainer Auburn QS from the Vintage Pack Size 9 - $135 Shipped

BO Jackson SC Trainer All-Stars QS Size 9 Deadstock - $135 Shipped

Reply

BO Jackson SC Trainer Auburn QS from the Vintage Pack Size 9 - $135 Shipped

BO Jackson SC Trainer All-Stars QS Size 9 Deadstock - $135 Shipped

Reply
post #68206 of 82879

FL has a pair of 9.5 PV. Tempted to "place order"

post #68207 of 82879
^
Gus-Fring-Wants-You-To-Do-It-On-Breaking-Bad.gif

Los Angeles Lakers

 

Reply

Los Angeles Lakers

 

Reply
post #68208 of 82879
Quote:
Originally Posted by had pants View Post

^
Gus-Fring-Wants-You-To-Do-It-On-Breaking-Bad.gif

someone already bought it =P

 

does anyone have any recommendations for a pair of elite socks that goes well with the kobe 8 christmas?

post #68209 of 82879

Finally took em off the deadstock list today.

post #68210 of 82879
Quote:
Originally Posted by southboston78 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWNTY8 View Post

Ran into NTRFM real quick took a few more pics..



The 3M logo on the back pimp.gif









 



Sorry I may have missed it on previous pages but is there a SKU for that Kobe?

I don't think anyone put the SKU on here. I am looking for it as well

post #68211 of 82879
Quote:
Originally Posted by waywayhooray View Post
 

someone already bought it =P

 

does anyone have any recommendations for a pair of elite socks that goes well with the kobe 8 christmas?

I'm not huge on matching socks and it's all preference, but I saw someone rock them with a pair of the red Kobe 8 socks and it looked good.

 

Those new crimson hyperelites are pricey but might be a good combo with the xmas as well

FS:

DS Kobe 9 Hyper Grape Size 11 -- 220 Shipped

Reply

FS:

DS Kobe 9 Hyper Grape Size 11 -- 220 Shipped

Reply
post #68212 of 82879
Quote:
Originally Posted by iks mod View Post
 

I'm not huge on matching socks and it's all preference, but I saw someone rock them with a pair of the red Kobe 8 socks and it looked good.

 

Those new crimson hyperelites are pricey but might be a good combo with the xmas as well

i dont mind wearing the matching kobe 8 socks with the kobe 8s but with the longer socks i just try to be coordinated. the hyper elites are too matchy matchy for me. instead i got these: http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:148169/sku:3693077/nike-elite-basketball-crew-socks-mens/grey/red/?cm=QUICK%20VIEW%3A%20MORE%20INFO&size=0

post #68213 of 82879
Quote:
Originally Posted by waywayhooray View Post
 

i dont mind wearing the matching kobe 8 socks with the kobe 8s but with the longer socks i just try to be coordinated. the hyper elites are too matchy matchy for me. instead i got these: http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:148169/sku:3693077/nike-elite-basketball-crew-socks-mens/grey/red/?cm=QUICK%20VIEW%3A%20MORE%20INFO&size=0

Gotcha.

 

I like the charcoal heather elite pairs.  Nice choice

FS:

DS Kobe 9 Hyper Grape Size 11 -- 220 Shipped

Reply

FS:

DS Kobe 9 Hyper Grape Size 11 -- 220 Shipped

Reply
post #68214 of 82879
Nike
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngwl31 View Post

I don't think anyone put the SKU on here. I am looking for it as well

Niketown Boston has them I just grabbed myself a pair. Here they are and the SKU

BO Jackson SC Trainer Auburn QS from the Vintage Pack Size 9 - $135 Shipped

BO Jackson SC Trainer All-Stars QS Size 9 Deadstock - $135 Shipped

Reply

BO Jackson SC Trainer Auburn QS from the Vintage Pack Size 9 - $135 Shipped

BO Jackson SC Trainer All-Stars QS Size 9 Deadstock - $135 Shipped

Reply
post #68215 of 82879

^Wish those were at FTL.  Got my actual bday coupon in and would use it on those easy...

FS:

DS Kobe 9 Hyper Grape Size 11 -- 220 Shipped

Reply

FS:

DS Kobe 9 Hyper Grape Size 11 -- 220 Shipped

Reply
post #68216 of 82879

How do you guys feel about the Barcelona's? 

IG/Twitter: @ThatDamnSkippy

WTB: DS or VNDS Olympic VIs/VII, Kilroy 9s, Thunder IV or any Foamposite sz 9.5-10

Reply

IG/Twitter: @ThatDamnSkippy

WTB: DS or VNDS Olympic VIs/VII, Kilroy 9s, Thunder IV or any Foamposite sz 9.5-10

Reply
post #68217 of 82879
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadDaTiger View Post
 

How do you guys feel about the Barcelona's? 

Clean and very underrated. Deep-sea blue, sunflower yellow, and Fanta orange blend together seamlessly to create one of the best shoes i've ever seen. To use an infamous term, they pop louder than the finest bottles of champagne.  

post #68218 of 82879
I think they shouldn't call them the barcelonas laugh.gif

But they nice doe
post #68219 of 82879

I found a pair of shoes on sneaker news that has the colors for the year of the horse. I wonder if the kobe 8's will be the same

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

post #68220 of 82879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays25 View Post
 

Clean and very underrated. Deep-sea blue, sunflower yellow, and Fanta orange blend together seamlessly to create one of the best shoes i've ever seen. To use an infamous term, they pop louder than the finest bottles of champagne.  

I been thinking the same, I saw on Nike.com that they have a good amount of pairs still available. I'm thinking about copping when I get paid Friday.

IG/Twitter: @ThatDamnSkippy

WTB: DS or VNDS Olympic VIs/VII, Kilroy 9s, Thunder IV or any Foamposite sz 9.5-10

Reply

IG/Twitter: @ThatDamnSkippy

WTB: DS or VNDS Olympic VIs/VII, Kilroy 9s, Thunder IV or any Foamposite sz 9.5-10

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD